Double Dicked by T-Gurl Celebrities

Story Info
Big Gurls Wendy and Patra tag team me at the Bathhouse.
4.5k words
4.17
8.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
170 Followers

Double Dicked by TGurl Celebrities

Big Gurls Wendy and Patra tag team me at the Bathhouse

It's late afternoon when I stroll sheepishly towards my clandestine destination, Club T-is-Me Bathhouse, or ClubT, as it's better known by frequent flyers. A couple of weeks ago I overheard a colleague at work relay his amusement when he first passed by it. That peaked my interest immediately upon overhearing it. It's taken me since then to get my nerve up to go in. I double-check the seamy street leading to the club to make sure no one I know sees me enter through the battered metal sheathed door.

I'm going along a black lit dingy hallway. One could almost hear distant drips of water echo off dank dungeon walls. I notice crude fluorescent crudely spray-painted hieroglyphics, for lack of a better term. Depicted are giant tennis ball green floating penises pulsing between inviting disembodied rose-red puffy lips. Hairy and smooth butts are drawn in yellow, some spread obscenely apart to expose comically enlarged crinkled white assholes. Also on display are bright pink busty busts with exaggerated curves, and are, of course, sprouting humongous orange lady cocks.

I'm at the right place all right! Up ahead is a beaten heavy tired wooden desk. Seated behind is the receptionist nonchalantly looking down at a well-used copy of a year old PlayGurl. All the pages seem to be wrinkled, no doubt from incessant cum sponging, especially the centerfold. I peek at it surreptitiously. It features a buff man in the buff bending over to reach for a bar of soap he dropped. He's looking backwards, surprised by a robust T-Gal sneaking up behind him with her ICBM sized cock at the ready. She's sporting an ill begotten grin, and looks all too anxious to launch it into him. The front desk beauty is obviously forsaking my presence as I attempt a salutation.

Before I get out a word, she speaks, "First-timer, right?," not wasting her valuable time for a response, she practically throws a multipage form on the desk surface.

"'course you are," she continues with a dour countenance of annoyance, "sign this, initial here, and here, $50 for 50 minutes, all day, $200," she tells me without breaking eye contact with her magazine, "so what'll it be?," I look at her with my mouth agape, paralyzed into silence by her beauty, "Right. All day, then. $200. Grab a towel there," she points lazily to a bin of dingy overwashed rags in the corner.

I reply, "Uhh, yeah. Whole day, please," and fumble for cash in my wallet.

Placing my money on the desk, I sign the disclaimers. It basically disavows ClubT of any liability, and reads something like, "you break it, you bought it. You break you, don't come crying!" My eyes reluctantly divert away from her as I grab a "towel" and continue walking down the hall to the locker rooms. Along the way I hear muffled moans and groans of pleasure. I smile to myself, hoping that I might find myself in that state soon.

I then continue to a room with two doors on the same wall. The left one has a handwritten in magic marker set of big tits, complete with nips and a set of cock and balls below. A Biiig set! It makes me break a sweat from anticipation. The right door has a male-like stick figure bending forward and dividing "his" biiig ass with fingers, revealing a large puckered hole. I assume that's the one I'm supposed to use.

Curious as a cat, I march past the left door, open it, and saunter towards the lockers. As I turn the corner, I'm met with a vision! There, before me, are two of the most beautiful creatures ever to grace the Transerotic scene. The more easily seen is the thicc and built Wendy Williams. Partially obscured, but unmistakable, is none other than the ultra sexy ebony princess, Patra Von Tess. She's my all-time fav. I tremble from the effort of stifling a spill of my load then and there.

Wendy is spread eagle, perched in reverse cowgirl on Patra. Pat, in turn, is sitting upon a bench at the front of a row of metal lockers. Wendy's massive pillowy ass is being willingly pummeled, as she rises and falls on Pat's lap. Four tits are bouncing violently in unison to the tempo of the desperately paced rutting. Both gals are huffing for breath, and for the immense pleasure they give each other. Patra's fat ass is pushed out her sides with each of Wendy's pounces. This makes an amusing pair of ballooning saddlebags.

I pause my reverie, and realize that I'm really not supposed to be in this changing room after all, let alone spying! But, I still can't turn away, even if I were to try, which I'm not. Frozen in place by lust and fear of being caught, my dazed thoughts almost make me miss these beauties changing their positions. Pat's back is horizontal on the bench with her meaty legs spread like she's in missionary. Wendy resumes bouncing on Pat in reverse, almost standing. Patra then wraps her legs around Wendy's front and criss crosses her legs to grab onto Wendy's torso and lean her backward. Wendy instinctively knows what to do. She shifts her butt higher up Pat's upturned thighs as she splits them further apart. Wendy's arms reach back and hook onto each of her lover's splayed ankles. The scene of the two heavy weights forming a reverse Amazon position is an incredible sight.

The two giants of the back alley screen moan loud. With her legs spread wide and slightly tilted back, Pat's beautiful neat asshole is exposed for my viewing pleasure. I just want to dig my tongue in it and fuck her hole with it. But, to do so now would surely reveal my witness, tempting though it might be. Meanwhile, Wendy is pinching and pulling at her own teets, which enhances her ecstasy. I bend sideways to catch a glimpse at Patra's big tits. Magnificent! I say to myself, nearly too audibly. Darn! Nearly had myself made!

Neither ladies are apparently aware of my presence to scold me (to my disappointment!) Wendy bucks off the heavier ebony honey. They stand facing each other, sideways to me. I'm privy to their lucious profiles. Goodness! They're big and thicc, and no, I'm not just referring to body type.

Wendy then takes the lead. She reaches for Patra's member, and brings it closer to hers. The black and white cocks are now side by side pointing up, their purple mushroom heads against each other. Wendy takes the initiative to rub their love sticks together. Patra tilts her head back as her ecstacy grows. Wendy, too, begins to break a sweat. I can see that they're nearly at their peaks. Wendy pumps her hand faster as the undersides of their tips grind against each other. Pat lurches toward Wendy and rubs her nipples against Wendy's. Both ladies open their mouths as they reach their crests. I hear their loud moans, and instinctively rub the front of my shorts, making me harder still. Wendy then inhales deeply, then fires a geyser straight up, literally coming within a foot of the ceiling. Her copious effluent showers down upon them. It's the trigger for Pat to do the same.

"Damn! that was a good warm up," exasperates Wendy, regaining her breath.

Patra responds, "Yeah! Just wish I had a man hole to fuck and squirt into."

Wendy, "I hear ya, sis. Thought a good specimen would show by now. I could use a male to dick '.bout now."

I tiptoe the heck out-'o-there and duck into the other locker room before they detect me. Better be quick about sneaking into locker room B as quietly as I can. In the forefront of my mind I'm hoping I actually get caught by those two Tranazons and get properly used by them. I rip off my clothes, and into the shower I go. Water's purposefully a little cool so my nips perk. Makes my balls goose bumpy, too. Freaky! I don't hear or see anyone for a while, so I just continue to wash myself. I'll pay particular attention to my bunghole, of course. It feels great to shove my fingers deep up my ass. No washcloth here, just pure hard finger flesh. I want the same to happen to me, except with their hard dicks inside me.

"There's the bugger!," a distant booming voice echoes off the tiles.

It sounds like Wendy. Oh! goodie. I pretend not to notice and wash on. Then, a set of warm hands grab hold of me, four to be exact.

"Awe! Look at him, ain't he cute?," I'm spun around away from the stall's tiled corner, open my eyes wide, and hear Pat's confirmation, "yeah, he sure is," while she's taking a deliberately methodical visual inventory of my nude, dripping wet form.

Wendy grins deviously, "speaking of man ho," she sweeps her eyes up and down my front as my cock comes to life again, and now it's my turn to perspire. Her eyebrows rise, "looks like that's what we have here."

Pat, "damn, he's fine! Just look at that fuckable booty! I want me a piece a dat," I'm too frozen in shock to evade, not that I would want to.

Wendy reaches me first and wraps her muscular arms around my back. Now, this is what I came for - to be a fuck slave for TChix. They found me, and I hope they're gonna' take full advantage. Patra sidles up behind me to close the gap between us. Like Mz. Williams, she entraps me in a bear hug. I feel like boy toy meat in a Gurl sandwich. I tingle from the two rising and insistent lady cocks at my fore and rear.

Wendy catches my dumb ear to ear smirk, "what you lookin' so happy for?!" She caresses my ass cheeks slowly, then menacingly pinches, "Mmm, the things we could do to you. Makes me hard just thinking about it," now I can feel what she's talking about, because her hardness grows and pokes into my tum.

Behind me Patra pins my arms to my sides, and I'm in a double love lock, "Ah huh. Yeah, this luscious man-ho, with his plump cheeks is gonna' make us all feel reeeal good!," she escorts me to my knees in front of Wendy, "You first, baby Gurl," she says to Wendy.

Wantonly I reach up to cradle Wendy's beautiful Gurl meat with one hand. Patra gently places her hand behind my head and gently coerces my face directly into Mz. Wendy's crotch. My vision is completely obscured by her magic delta. Her aroma is divine - a heady mix of salty sweet sweat and pungent pheromones. I take a deep breath in and bask in her essence.

Lest, I linger too long, "That's it, baby, take my Gurl cock between your fat lips," says Wendy to me as I gently grasp her cock and balls.

Softly I explore her under sac with my upturned palm. My eyes are closed, cherishing the tactile sensation of my fingertips delicately sliding along her taint, up her crack, and finally arriving at the entrance to her intimate innards. I slowly circle her anus with my right pointy finger. I am rewarded with her low sigh of pleasure. Then I open my peeps and stare directly at her bulbous cock head and pee hole. The goods are mere inches away, surrounded by my caressing hands. My eyes close again, and my mouth opens to receive my prize. My outstretched tongue makes initial contact with the tip. Wen swoons with pleasure. My tongue detects warmth, sponginess and demands. I comply with my lips closing around her fuck stick. It tastes even better than it appears. I resume caressing her sagging ball sac with my free hand. Hmmm... it's velvety and receptive to my touch.

"Ummm... that's feels good, little fuck boy," despite me topping 6-feet, "keep going down on me like that," to which I respond by forming a vacuum with my lips as they teasingly slide towards Wendy's thick forest of pubes, ever deepening my engulfment of her gonads.

Just as I meet Wendy's pelvis, Patra positions herself right behind me and secures a handful of hair on the back of my head. She starts pushing and pulling my head along Mz. Wendy's length.

Wendy coos, "Yeah, Patty, make his mouth my personal fleshlight! Dang! This gonna' make me blow. You take over," she directs to Patra with a belabored sigh.

"Don't have to ask me twice," Pat pulls my head back, making me disengage from Wendy with a pop.

Patra pivots me on my knees in her direction. I'm met with an unbelievably sexy view of her huge set of ebony buns, already brandishing a sheen of sweat. It's like she's had massage oil applied to them, and I lament not being the one to do the rubbing in! Patra bends at the waist away from me, reaches her hands behind her ass and splits her cheeks wide with her long fingers dug deep between them. Revealed is a humongous dark crevasse with a vertical coin slot-shaped winking North Star. I'm salivating profusely at this point. I bend forward at the waist to swirl my tongue all around the fleshy landscape that are Patra's celestial orbs.

Again I'm unwittingly shoved from behind! My face is nose deep in ass crack. After I brace my hands against Patra's thunder thighs to stop my facial impalement. Then, I parlay my current imposition to nose fuck her hole and giving her an intimate tongue bath up to the nadir of her ample dark bottom. In and out I go with such rapidity that I must resemble a woodpecker hollowing out a tree. Wendy assists me by oscillating my face within and without Patra's global divide.

"That looks sooo freakin' hot, Patty!," Wendy relents the gyrating of my noggin, "let's see what other talents this T-Gurl lackey's got. Wouldn't you love to lick her big balls, boy?!," at that prompt I drag my tongue along the underside of Patty's scrotum and ass. While Wendy bends for a closer examination, she adds, "hmmm! Doesn't that look just yummy?," and who am I to contest?

"That's it, slave, really get in there," Patra chimes in and begs, "Yeah! Bend my shecock backwards and suck it, good!," so I honor her request and guide her penis between her legs and point it backwards at my lips.

Even bent in half, Patra's length is still impressive. She moans more with each of my earnest slurps upon her upside-down mallet. Eagerly my blow-job lips clamp on her cock head, then slide deeper along Patra's divining rod. I suck with all my might, my nose is simultaneously poking her asshole as I bob.

Wendy removes my hands from backs of Pat's the thighs and repositions them under and through Patra's inner thighs. "Bend down sweetie," says she guiding Patra down further by a hand on her back, "so he can feel up yer gazongas while he's inhaling you."

The hands on my forward stretched arms instinctively seek out each of P's saucer areolas. I gently, but firmly, pinch, pull and twist Patra's gumdrops in time with the increasing facial reciprocation about her lovely brown cock. I can hear her panting revving up. This is so good, I can't believe I'm doing this! I'm unconsciously humming about how much pleasure it gives me to serve this Nubian Queen. In the midst of my reverie my upper body is jerked back and away from Patra. The disappointment on my face is self-evident.

"Awe! Is the little subbie sad to separate from that beaut of an azz?," Wendy whispers in my ear, "I've had those obscene orbs on my face and cock many times! It gets better each time. Too bad for you that was as close as your pretty mug is going to get to it from now on."

Patra barks, "this cock ho is a wonderment. I wanna put my weenie inside his tiny boy hole."

Wendy laughs at Pat's crude declaration, "honey! HE has a weenie, YOU have a bazooka! I'll hold his ass wide open for you while he jacks me. Do your worst, Gurl-friend!"

"Hell yeah I am!"

Patty bends her knees a little and lines up her cannon with the entrance to my man puss. Wendy is painfully enlarging my gape with her fingers, now dug far within my butt cleft. She pulls my cheeks open, then sticks a digit from each hand in my hole and pulls even wider. Patra jerks her cock to extreme hardness while biding her time till Wendy is done prepping me for skewering. I'm really excited by the prospect, so much so that I'm leaking pre-cum like a cracked diesel engine spills oil.

Mz. Patra spits on her cock once, presses the head against my pucker, and rams home in a single forceful thrust. My asshole just pulls her in like a hungry viper. The insertion stretches my ass-cunt lips even more and wickedly tickles my p-spot. Thankfully, she's more thick than long, so I can fully enjoy my anal canal sleeve being branded, but not too deeply plundered. Wendy will be just the reverse, but I'm too enraptured in the moment to care.

"Oh yeah!, I bellow, "fuck my asshole with your love stick. Need it bad!," I say desperately pleading. My head is turned as much as possible to see Empress Patra's grimace of effort from earnestly pounding my backside.

Wendy is enjoying the lurid scene playing out before her. Her lady stick is straight and turgid as a steel I-beam. It pokes me in my face, wanting in on the action. Her hands grip our cocks in a bunch. As I look up to face her I'm first met with two sweet MyPillows for squeezing. (I'm doing my best Mike Lindell impersonation, except not being stupid about it, like Mike is for realz!) Patra draws back my attention when she bends her right leg in a half kneel, no doubt for deeper penetration. Umph... I guessed right. She's getting even deeper in me now. Her incessant rutting is torturing my prosty, and my pre leakage picks up speed.

In a soft but demanding cadence, Wendy says, "Come on and be a trooper, and frot your Big Momma! It'll make us come, promise!"

Wendy sidles closer to me on her knees. All but squashing us together, she takes the opportunity to spread both our fluids around our conjoined cock heads. She starts jerking up and down both shafts, occasionally pausing the motion to grind our sweet spots together. Being pounded and wacked off are two totally opposing sensations. The contrast this brings is incredible, and I'm right where I want to be.

With the intense pleasure I'm bathed in at the moment, I can barely speak, "hmmm, that feels good, Momma. Please jack us together," I weakly reply.

"Of course, baby face," Wendy retorts in a nurturing tone, "Lemme lay on the floor, so you can straddle me. Mz. P would love that, too, 'cuz then she can dog yer sweet boi puss all the better."

We momentarily break and assume our newly designated positions. Wendy is supine, and I straddle her thighs, then brace myself with my hands on her ample pale tatas. I bend forward, enough to get a good grip on Wendy's girls, and present my ass fully to Patra. Once Pat reworks her cock back into my hole, Wendy corrals both of our cocks and resumes pumping her fist up and down our juxtaposed poles. With being used at both ends, I can't help myself but to issue a closed eyed grin of bliss accomplished.

I look down at our mutual frotting cocks and chuckle at the comical mismatch. Mine is of average dimensions, but Wendy's dwarfs me in both length and width. It's no wonder they're not interested in me fucking them. They would probably barely feel me, let alone be satisfied. But! My manly putang more than makes up for it. And, I use it well. And so do they! I bend more forward still, and my face nestles between Wonderwoman Wendy's sculpted breasts. Patra likes me like this, as my ass is practically pointed at the ceiling, positioned perfectly for Patra's plundering.

"Fuck me harder!," I yell with what little authority I have left in me, "I'm gonna cum hard from your big dick splitting me in two. C'mon Gurl!

"Shut it, white boy, and take what I got with thanks. I'm gonna cum deep in that hole soon enough, and flood you so much, yer pouch's gonna pop!"

Patra's desperate see-sawing action is scraping the walls of my love tunnel. It gets better with each forceful pump. She's getting really into it now. I can tell because I now see the three of us in the double reflection of the opposing wall-sized mirrors. Patra is perched on top of my hips, legs splayed out wide, and surrounding mine. This is my favorite - ass in the air, face gazing down, and a beautiful fluffy woman squatting behind me, ramming her penis vertically down into my asshole.

Client8
Client8
170 Followers
12