Double Dicked by T-Gurl Celebrities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look to the side of the mirror reflection, and am graced with a vision of heaven - showing all of us as if we were watching ourselves in a sleazy X-rated cinema. Patra's imposing ass is bouncing up and down my hips. Only Mz. Wendy's feet are the part of her that's unobscured by our copulation. The underside of my balls are hanging heavy towards the floor. Patra's, too, above mine, reinforcing her dominance over me. Her balls appear as big as a boxer's practice bag - teardrop shaped, heavy, sagging low. They bounce repeatedly against my inferior set. It looks like her balls are punching mine, as a school bully would do to a scrawny underclassmen. I love it!

I envision us as voyeuristic objects, just like in the skin flicks. It adds a delightfully dirty element of anonymity to watch myself getting fucked good by an imposing presence. I focus on P's thick long black cock plunging and retracting within my butt hole. All I can make out of me is a strained face leaning down and my set of curvy ass lumps in profile. Damn! It looks as sexy as it feels.

The spit lube Mz. P had previously applied to her club is forming a froth of white foam, dripping down my taint and to the floor. That's from being forcibly compressed out of the edges of my star, enhanced with her pre-cum. Speaking of which, mine is dripping like a leaky faucet from all the hammering she wrought upon me.

Wendy issues a grunt of dissatisfaction of being the third wheel, "I wanna fuck him now! You can't take ALL of his hole for yourself. Lemme in already!"

Profusely panting, Patra offers up a resolution, "Too... close... to...stop now," she pauses her juts to regain wind, "Dis slave's abused boy-cunt can totally handle two big cocks at once. Go ahead and spear his ass, sista. We'd be rubbin' our cocks together inside a warm wet fleshlight," she says over me to Wendy. It's as if I wasn't anything more than an absent pleasure port. I shiver with pride from being so objectified.

Wendy doesn't bother to reply to Patra. Instead, she focuses on grabbing her tool and brushing it along my crack until she finds Patra's shaft. Both gals moan in unison upon initial contact with one another. Wendy moves her fuck stick by lwtting Patra's shaft lead the way into my asshole. Once she reaches her tip inside, she rams home in one push. She's opened my shtupped bottom so much by her relentless fucking that it's now as pliant as rubber. Patra follows suit and joins her in the ass-fucking-party. They pump me in opposing syncopation - one in, one out, reverse - again and again, faster and faster.

Wendy, "shit! It's too awesome to have both cocks inside a manhole, ain't it, Patra?," they're enraptured in oscillating abandon.

"Damn right, Sista'," agrees Patra, then spreads her tree trunk legs even more to completely envelope my ass between them. My knees begin to feel the strain of supporting her substantial weight, but no way I'd complain 'cuz I'm too close myself.

"Dang P! My cock head is rubbing yours. I'm ready to blow," exasperates Wendy.

It's Wendy's declaration that triggers all of our releases simultaneously. I'm being doubly filled up with warm Gurl-cum. My love canal is overflowing. Hot cum squirts out and dribbles down my leg. Their combined effluents oil my insides.

The TGals ride out their orgasm by pumping into me at a ridiculous speed. I cum loud and hard! It sprays all over Wendy's stomach. All she does is smile with her eyes shut, enjoying her own little world of ecstasy. Patra drapes her exhausted sweaty body over my back. Like falling dominoes, I immediately collapse upon Wendy. I really am a piece of sandwich meat now! Our pool of spurt makes an effective mayo spread.

Patra realizes she's crushing us, and relents with a roll off of us to her right. Wendy rolls left and deposits my spent corpse on the floor, face down. The Gurls get up on their feet and peer down at my lifeless body.

"This fuck toy is the best we've had since coming here! We have to hook up with this one at least a few times more," Patra ponders out loud.

Wendy replies, "Damn straight! We should tag him so the other lusty ladies 'round here don't ruin him before we do. He'd be sloppy toast in no time if we didn't."

"For sures, Wen, honey."

As a parting gesture of callousness, Mz. Wendy grabs my cellie, punches a few buttons and takes a picture of my phone # with her own phone.

As Patra is walking away, "best keep him in your fav list, Wen"

"Already done, little Gurl.

Wendy stands directly over me, nudges my shoulder with a push of her foot, "got a name for us cutie? Or, should we just refer to you as our personal-cum-bucket?," she chides.

I manage to clear my orgasmic fog to answer, "Timithy... ma'am."

Wendy ends their visit with this, "Timidity, eh? That's too perfect. Rest up, TIMID, yer gonna need yer strength for us next time. We took it easy on you. Not 'cuz we like you or anything," I catch her JK smile, "only just so you wouldn't jump into your rabbit hole to get away from us."

She turns, and follows Patra's exit.

Without so much as even a cursory glance in my direction, Wendy says to Patra, "I must compliment my Gurl-friend at work for recommending this place."

I just lazily smile and say to myself, and I'll be sure to be at their beck and call whenever they need! More than happy to forever serve as the pin cushion for those two lovely and sexy full-figured gals!

12