Double Dose Delight

Story Info
1 MDMA Pill, 2 Somnophiliacs: Jason's in for quite the night.
3.5k words
4.51
14.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the pill kicked in, Kara realised she'd taken too much

Donna had warned them.

"Ecstasy, direct from Holland. Party with caution," she'd said, handing a tablet each to her and Jason, Kara's housemate and more-than-occasional hookup.

According to Donna, purity tests at the facilities provided by Dutch clubs had shown the tablets to contain around 200mg of MDMA - about twice what Kara usually needed to have a great night.

The pills were for a big night out clubbing in town. At least, that was the plan. They were dressed for the occasion - Jason in a pressed shirt and brand new designer jeans; Kara in her favourite outfit, a simple but elegant take on the little black dress which showed off her enviable cleavage, but flared out from the waist giving it a carefree vibe.

Donna's vibe was more casual, in a pink vest top and denim hotpants. Her lithe body and pert breasts had a way of making any outfit seem glamorous, and as usual she wasn't wearing a bra. Jason was struggling to tear his eyes away from her as she danced to the drum'n'bass they'd put on to accompany the onset of the drugs.

But the initial rush of serotonin was too much for Kara, who'd immediately had to sit down. One she was on the couch, despite the feelings of love and positivity she felt coursing through her, she was dangerously content.

"Are you going to be OK?" Jason asked. It had been an hour and Kara hadn't moved, other than to summon Donna and Jason for hugs and demand backrubs between the straps of her dress. MDMA gave her skin a hyper-sensitivity that was hard to describe - not sexual per se, but pleasurable in a way comparable to sex. Kara hadn't had sex on ecstasy but was beyond curious to know how it felt, given that just touching her own leg sent lightning bolts over her skin.

Her pupils were huge but the pill's potency had caused her eyes to half-close. She tried to answer in the affirmative - she felt great! - but what came out was more like

"Nnnggffff. Mmff?"

"I don't think we're going anywhere," he said to Donna.

"I guess the party's here then!" She replied, turning up the music.

Kara experienced snapshot memories of the rest of the night - Jason and Donna dancing; Jason carrying her upstairs and carefully laying her on the bed; suddenly being more comfortable than ever. Everything feeling good - the sheets, her skin; a sloppy attempt to kiss Jason, politely declined as he left her alone; tugging at her dress in response to the overpowering urge to touch herself.

Blacking out.

__________________________________________________________________

It was 4 AM and Jason was staring at the ceiling, flitting in and out of consciousness as he lay in bed alone.

He and Donna had danced and talked drugged-up nonsense for hours. At one point Donna had asked about Jason's "arrangement" with Kara, based around her kink for somnophilia - sleep sex.

Jason would have been shocked - both that Donna knew and by depth of her curiosity - but the pills had shut down his ability to feel any form of anxiety, and he happily told her all about it. How it started; how good it felt; how he'd sometimes tease her instead of going all the way.

At Donna's insistence, he'd even explained the code they'd established for their sexual liaisons.

"If her door is open and the light's on, that's my cue."

"What if she's just forgotten to turn it off?" Donna asked. "Surely there's more to it than that."

"Well, she's usually ... y'know," Jason paused for a moment.

"I really don't," Donna replied, a mischievous grin on her face.

"She makes herself accessible."

"So... naked."

"Naked enough," Jason grinned. "Let's put it that way."

The conversation stayed in the realms of the sexual, much to Jason's surprise and delight, until Donna eventually passed out on the sofa, leaving him to skulk upstairs alone.

The drug was gradually wearing off but Jason was still feeling wired, and sleep was evading him. He swung his feet onto the floor and stood up a little too quickly, sending blood rushing to his head. It was cold outside of the bed.

He looked down and realised he was naked. He didn't remember that decision.

Jason and Kara had established a code He'd left her door ajar and her room dark. Peering out of his room, he saw that she hadn't closed it. She probably hadn't moved from the recovery position her left in.

Feeling both bold and horny from the drugs, Jason rationalised the urge he felt as a need to check on Kara. To make sure she was alright. That's why he was quietly pushing her door open. That's why he was softly walking over to her bed.

He was wrong; Kara had moved. Or tried to. She was still lying on her side, facing away from Jason, but her dress was pulled up, bunched around her waist, and her legs were pointing in opposite directions as if she was running on the spot. She'd pulled her underwear down just past her butt, which was half-visible from under her crumbled outfit.

Jason sat down next to her and gingerly placed one hand on the back of her thigh, just firmly enough to feel her smooth skin. She didn't react. He spread his fingers out, stroking the skin of her inner leg just below her underwear, usually the trigger for her unconscious arousal.

He lifted his legs up onto the bed and lay behind Kara, beginning to spoon her. He put both hands on the exposed skin of her butt and slowly, gently pushed his fingers over it, following the lines of her body until his fingertips met her thighs. As he pushed between them, she silently moved her top leg open a little further. She was wet, just a little. Enough that Jason's fingers were able to slide over her labia, gently stroking back and forth. Turning her on turned him on and his cock started to swell.

As usual, he focused on this tease until Kara was even wetter, warm and coating Jason's fingertips, before moving his attention to her clit. By now, her breathing was normally sharper and more urgent but this time, she was still out cold. Jason, on the other hand, had never felt so hot and his erection was pressing insistently into the back of Kara's leg.

He started to stroke her clit with one finger - pressing firmly and in a circular motion, lubricated by her. As he stroked, he felt her getting wetter, the lips of her pussy gliding against his hand and gradually opening to his touch.

But between the drugs in his system and the insistent hard-on between his legs, Jason was feeling impatient. He shifted his hips, causing his fully-engorged cock to spring free, then used his hand to guide it into the welcoming gap between Kara's thighs. He pushed until he felt the tip meet the tight, wet skin of her pussy lips. But eschewing his usual move of continuing to stroke and tease her until she opened for him, he used his hand to place his swollen head where she was wettest, and thrust forward. He felt a slight resistance as his cock gently forced her lips apart, and finally heard Kara react - a sharp intake of breath, followed by a quiet moan as he entered her.

Jason was still high and the sensation of Kara's pussy around his cock was a shock; pleasure on a level he had never experienced. Every nerve ending was firing at once. He felt like he was going to cum instantly. But the serotonin released by the drug was holding him at bay. He pushed himself into her, as deep as he could, feeling the way her body stretched to accommodate him.

Although she rarely woke up, Kara normally responded to Jason's explorations of her body. But beyond her physical arousal, she continued to breathe normally even as he began to push harder. Her body remained still.

Jason's usual technique - going as slow as he could, sliding in and out of her as if picking a lock - was overruled by an animal urge. He pulled himself almost all the way out of her with each thrust, pushing back even deeper and with more force, until he was fucking her as hard and as deeply he could.

__________________________________________________________________

Kara was dreaming about sex. Kara's dreams were usually about sex.

She masturbated before bed almost every day, and the dreams had only become more common since she and Jason had agreed conditional consent for him to fuck her while she was asleep. As she floated in the surreal mid-point between consciousness and unconsciousness, her mind would conjure otherworldly, dark fantasies. She'd lost count of the orgasms she'd had without fully waking up.

In her waking dream, Kara's hands were roughly bound behind her back. She was being held to the floor as some unseen brute took her from behind. But it was dark - pitch black. There was no detail. All she could focus on was the feeling of being completely filled, then empty, then full again. Of being fucked so hard the line between pleasure and pain was starting to blur.

Kara was drifting in and out of consciousness, aware of her body but unable to move or control it. She couldn't keep her eyes open and the heightened feeling brought on by the drugs making her sensitive to any touch, let alone the type she was experiencing. She opened her mouth and a loud whimper escaped. Suddenly, the movement inside her stopped.

As he lay still, Kara recognised the sound of Jason's breathing. The way he felt inside her. He was so hard, the head of his cock swollen and pushing against her. Usually the sign he was about to cum. But his breathing had slowed to a steady pace, and his body felt relaxed and loose.

She heard a light rattle in his throat. He was asleep.

Kara realised she felt teased by the sense of bringing Jason to the edge, and denied the satisfaction of his orgasm. She began moving her hips back and forth, sliding up and down his shaft. He was still hard and felt so good as she squeezed her pelvic muscles against him to stop him sliding out of her.

Kara closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of him inside her, moving faster as the climax built from her g-spot and spread outwards. She was so close, every muscle in her body tensing in anticipation of the release. It felt imminent and somehow unobtainable. Her mind started to wander and she faded back into semi-consciousness, her pussy lips squeezed against the head of Jason's cock.

Despite how good sex itself feels on MDMA, it can be almost impossible to cum. The serotonin it releases heightens every sense, taking you to the feeling of an orgasm without actually delivering one. But if you do have one... well, it's worth the effort.

Jason was barely awake, and conscious only of the wet, warm, heavenly grip on his cock. He pushed against it and sighed deeply as the feeling embraced him entirely. Instinctively, he started to thrust, each stroke sending shivers down his back. The blissful tingle in the head of his cock caused it to swell even more as he pumped harder, faster, urgently trying to reach his final strokes. He wrapped his arm around Kara's waist and pulled her toward him, jolting her awake as he pushed himself into her as hard as he could

Jason felt like his every muscle tensed up before immediately relaxing. It was like nothing he'd ever experienced - more than just a release, he felt like his very essence was filling his body and pouring out of him. He pulled Kara even closer, his whole body shaking as the feeling between his legs enveloped him.

She didn't register the sudden movement of her body being pulled into Jason's. Nor did she hear his moan of relief - deep and loud as he pushed his head into her shoulder. No, as Kara returned to reality, the first thing she felt - the only thing she was aware of - was Jason's cum. The immediate warmth as his cock throbbed inside her; the feeling of it pouring out and coating him, nowhere to go but out; the sticky, wet sensation as it trickled out of her.

Kara put her hand between her legs, finding Jason - still semi-hard and trembling, halfway inside her. She ran her fingers over his shaft and coated them in his cum, then moved to her own clit. Using the sticky, warm mess as lube, she started to stroke herself. Finally, her body responded - and quickly. The pleasure spread from her clit throughout her body and she started to move her fingers faster until at last, that lightning bolt struck her.

Kara's whole body jerked forwards as the orgasm took her; she moaned loudly, and Jason felt her muscles tighten, gripping his cock so hard he couldn't move. It felt good; so good it was making him hard again, pushing back against the aggressive embrace of her pussy. He felt her body shake once more, then she relaxed, burying her head in the pillow as her body released him. She pushed him away, too sensitive for any more stimulation.

Jason slipped out of her and rolled onto his back, his erection glistening with both of their juices. He lay in silence, eyes closed, listening to Kara's breathing slow down as she fell back to sleep. He knew she was done. He carefully swung his body off the bed and made his way back to his own room.

Jason couldn't remember if he'd left his door wide open, but he knew he hadn't put any lights on. So he was confused by the soft glow of the bedside lamp spilling onto the hallway. He swung around the doorway, pushing it firmly shut, then froze on the spot as he took in the scene in front of him.

Lying on the far side of the bed, on top of the sheets, was Donna. She was on her front, her face turned so Jason could see her eyes were closed, and subtly moving. Dreaming. She was still wearing the vest top, but the hotpants lay crumpled on the floor along with her underwear, as if she'd stepped straight out of them.

He smiled as the pieces fell into place; the conversation earlier that night about Kara; the way Donna had pressed him to explain their signal system. He stared at Donna's ass, round yet toned and tight, the skin invitingly smooth, and let his eyes wander down her legs - very slightly parted - as he lowered himself gently onto the bed.

Jason lay on his back and softly placed his hand on the back of Donna's leg, just below her ass. He put his head close enough to hear her breathing - slow, restful. He spread his fingers lightly over her soft skin, following the curve of her body with his finger tips until they were resting in the small gap between her thighs. He started to stroke her, curling his fingers up and down over her skin and feeling goosebumps form under his touch.

Next to Jason's ear, Donna's breaths became short and shallow as her legs moved further apart, pressing into Jason's side. Wide enough for his hand to slide between them and slowly, almost imperceptibly, towards the top of her thigh.

Jason rolled onto his side and used his other hand to stroke Donna's butt. Firm to the touch but with perfectly soft skin, he brushed his fingers over the cheek and down to where it met her legs. With one hand on each of her thighs, he could feel the warmth coming from between them. He hooked his thumb under her ass until he found them: the lips of her pussy, already so wet he could slide it into her.

Donna inhaled sharply, then moaned. She was panting now, breathing so quickly her body was moving up and down. She looked so hot, panting and shaking. Jason couldn't wait any longer.

Throwing his leg over her body, he pushed himself up on his hands until he was in a press-up position, one arm on either side of Donna's shoulders and one knee between her legs. He slowly lowered his body, moving his hips forward until his hard cock was hovering below her butt. Taking it in his hand, he guided the head down until it disappeared beneath her.

Jason felt the tip press against Donna's pussy, and stroked it - each time finding the warmth of her lips. Feeling them open to him. He slowly teased her but, after only three strokes, she opened completely. With one push, Jason slipped inside her all the way to the base of his cock- the wet, tantalising embrace gripping him completely.

Though he had entered her with ease, Donna felt tight. Jason knew he couldn't lose control the way he had with Kara - he moved slowly, only letting himself slide halfway out of her with each stroke. He felt her grip on every inch of his skin; her body seeming to massage the head of his cock which swelled in response.

Jason realised he wasn't going to last long.

He slowed his stroke until he was still, resting with his full length inside Donna as he tried to recover.

_____________________________________________________________________

When the noises coming from Kara's room had woken her up, Donna was annoyed at first. But she quickly found herself thinking about what Kara had told her over one too many cocktails the previous week, and what Jason had told her earlier that night.

As she'd climbed half naked into Jason's bed, Donna hadn't even been sure if he would return. And even if he did, whether he'd have any energy left. At worst, she figured, she got to sleep in an actual bed. At best... well, according to Kara it was quite something. Waking up mid-orgasm, a hard cock inside her. It sounded incredible. She'd drifted back to sleep imagining what it might feel like.

Donna awoke suddenly, aware of a weight pinning her down. But as the rest of her body woke up, she felt it - moving slowly inside her, the thickness pushing, almost stretching her. Kara was obviously a very deep sleeper. But she was right. Donna felt instantly turned on and closed her eyes, focussing on the sensation of the cock gliding into her. She noticed it swelling, becoming even harder with each thrust. Like it was about to burst.

Donna rarely let guys finish inside her. She didn't like the mess. And besides, the look on their faces when she ordered them to put it in her mouth was so hot. But as she felt the head of Jason's cock growing, she found herself desperate to feel that release; for the sense of power as he let go entirely.

So when Jason stopped, Donna spoke without thinking.

"Keep going!" she cried, her voice half-muffled by the pillow.

Startled, Jason slipped and the full weight of his body collapsed onto Donna, forcing him even deeper into her. His head was resting on her shoulder as she moaned with pleasure.

"You're so tight," he whispered, apologetically. "I'm going to -"

"Cum?" Donna purred. "Isn't that the point?"

She began rocking her hips back and forwards, pushing against Jason and then sliding his shaft halfway out of her. He pushed back, slowly at first but pumping harder and harder as her pussy squeezed him even tighter. The tingle in his cock built from a want to an irresistible need to an inevitability.

Jason opened his mouth, to let Donna know - how good she felt, that he was at the point of no return - but he could only manage one word. Low and slow and moaned directly into her ear:

"Fuuuuuu-,"

At the moment she heard the 'F' escape Jason's mouth, Donna could only focus on his cock, pulsing against her pussy. It felt good, throbbing inside her. Once. Twice. The third time, she felt it. Warm and wet and filling her completely.

"-uuuuck!"

Jason was pushing as hard as he could into Donna, and she felt his cock twitching as it pumped the last of his cum into her. Already trickling out, coating her labia and spilling onto the skin between her legs. Ordinarily, she would have pushed him off her and cleaned herself up as quickly as possible. But this time, Donna was enjoying it. She still felt dirty, but in the best possible way.

Jason and Donna lay in silence, still connected - just - and gradually drifted into unconsciousness, him lying flat on top of her.

It was quite a sight for Kara to behold.

To be continued...