Double Down (Pt. 03)

Story Info
Decisions are made in Kaleigh, Natalie, and John's life.
4.4k words
4.84
18.3k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double Down (All Bets Are Off, Part 3)

I put Natalie in my bed, and then went to get Kaleigh. She looked so young and adorable sleeping on the floor. Aw, we tired her out, I thought.

Regardless of what I said to Natalie, I was still a mess with this. I knew it was wrong, and least I thought it was. But it didn't feel wrong. And add in Natalie, for whom my feelings had become deeper and far more complicated, and I was a confused spaghetti pile of thoughts and emotions. Better sleep on it. I scooped up Kaleigh and her blanket and carried her to my room.

She looked up at me. "Hi." Her voice was sleepy.

I smiled down at her. "Hi."

"Did you fuck Natalie?" she asked.

"Yes, I did."

"Good," she said, kissing my chest before nestling her head back against me. "She really wanted that. But I won the bet, so I got you first."

I laughed quietly. That made sense.

I had a queen size bed, and it was just about enough room for the three of us, as long as we sort of piled on each other. Nat was on one side, I was on the other, and Kaleigh snuggled between us. I reached out and Natalie took my hand. It all felt...good. Really good. Confusing, but good.

A few hours later, I am not sure what time, I woke up again. Kaleigh's legs were on top of mine, and her arm was thrown across my chest. I smiled, but slowly extricated myself. Grabbing some clean clothes from the dresser, I went to my half bath, which had just a toilet and sink. I used both, then brushed my teeth, before grabbing another towel and heading upstairs. I needed a real shower, as I ended up a little messy after the last one.

Twenty or so minutes later, I pulled off my clean sweats and slipped naked back into bed. Kaleigh opened her eyes and smiled at me, then leaned over and kissed me. I tasted mint, so I wasn't the only one who had cleaned up. "Hi," she said. She wrapped her leg over mine and I could feel every warm, naked inch of her.

"Hi," I said, just as quietly. "We should probably talk."

She closed her eyes in resignation. "Yeah, we probably should."

Nat was still on the other side of Kaleigh, facing the wall, so I couldn't tell whether she was awake or not. Part of me wanted to have us all get up and do this like adults, but being wrapped in each other naked was too appealing. I decided to jump right in. "Okay, first of all, if you want this to be a 'one time, just this weekend thing,' or, knowing the three of us, 'a once in a while thing,' I understand."

"If that's what you want," she said, her eyes still closed.

"Here's what I know," I said. "I love you."

"I know that. And I love you."

"And I know that. And I love Natalie."

"I know that." came from the other side of the bed. " And I love you, John. And I love you, Kaleigh."

"We know that," my sister said at the same time. "Jinx, you owe me a Coke," Kaleigh added, and I poked her in the side.

"And beyond that, I am in love with both of you. So no, I don't want this to be a one-time thing. That is my vote."

I expected a response from Kaleigh. What I didn't expect was Natalie jumping over to embrace us both. There were tears in her eyes. "Oh, thank god," she said, putting her head against my chest, and held me. She was shaking. "I don't want it to end, either. I was scared you did." She reached over and pulled my sister in, and we lay like that, holding on to each other for dear life for a moment, before Natalie raised her head and kissed me, long and deep, and kissed Kaleigh the same way. She sat cross-legged on the bed, with the sheet pulled over her chest. "I am in love with you both, and I couldn't think past losing that."

I closed my eyes and smiled, and luxuriated in the feeling of the two women against me. My two girlfriends. "So, I said, finally, "we are now...what?"

"A polyamorous relationship," said Kaleigh. "I looked it up."

"Okay," I said, laughing again. God, they both made me laugh. "So how do we do this and not end up in jail? Because I am pretty sure incest is illegal in this state."

"I already thought it out," said my sister. "You will date Natalie, officially. You know, if that is okay with you two. And it seems pretty natural that you would bring your girlfriend's best friend along to places, right?"

I looked at Natalie. "So, are you my girl?"

She smiled in a way that made my stomach do little flip-flops. "Always."

"Settled. Did you have a bet on that one?

They looked at each other. "We should have," said Kaleigh.

We laughed together, and something in the air seemed to clear. I took each of their hands and kissed them. "But we need to be careful. Not stupid. I can't afford to move out, so we don't want Mom and Dad to catch us, right?"

Natalie snorted slightly, and Kaleigh smiled wickedly. "I'm not sure if that would be such a danger," she said.

"What?"

She looked at me blandly. "Why do you think they spend so much time at Aunt Kathy's," she asked.

I looked at her, then at Natalie, confused. "Because they go to clubs in the city, and it is too far to drive afterward. And drinking." Kathy was my mom's sister, and they had been doing this for years. I used to have to babysit, but we all grew past that.

Kaleigh laughed again, and patted me on the cheek. "Such an observant boy," she said. Before I could interrupt, she started. "Remember last spring, when you went camping with Kelson and Rob?" At my nod, she continued. "Auntie stayed over, and I slept over at Nat's. I forgot something important, and had to come back."

"Tell him what you forgot," Natalie said with a poke.

Kaleigh blushed a little. With her complexion, she showed any blush easily. "A vibrator. I forgot my favorite vibrator."

"Very important," Natalie said.

"It's a superb vibrator. Anyway," she continued, "I didn't want to explain why I was back, so I went up the tree and to my window. And I went past Mom and Dad's window to do it. And Dad was in there, railing Aunt Kathy."

"What?"

"Yep. She was on her back, and he had her legs in the air and was pounding the fuck out of her. And then Mom walked in, and I thought there was going to be a huge fight and divorce and all that ugly shit. Instead, she walked over, pulled up her skirt, and sat on Aunt Kathy's face."

"Fuck. Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure, you knob. I was really quiet, and they were really busy, so I stuck around a while." She paused, then said, quietly, "I came twice."

"Holy shit," I said, and lay back onto the bed, somewhat gobsmacked. I never thought of my parents in any sexual way. Of course, I had never thought of Kaleigh that way before she stuck my dick in her mouth.

Natalie smiled wickedly at my predicament. "Your mom has a great ass," she said, patting my leg. She had let the sheet fall down off her chest, which was, I admit, distracting. "And she has cute tits too."

"I know," I said. "You want to fuck my mom. And my dad. And my car."

She laughed again. "The only one I am likely to go for is your car. I mean, since we are dating and all. Polyamorous includes the Mustang -- I'm calling it now."

That gave an image that was enough to distract me from thinking about my mom, her sister, and my dad fucking in a pile. My mom was small, built more like my sister, but with bigger boobs. And she looked good in that swimsuit...

Dammit, we will not think about my mom's ass! I yelled at my mind.

I shook my head. "Alright, whatever. But I still would rather they not find out, okay?"

"Okay," said my sister. "Neither do I, but it would be hypocritical if they got mad." She paused. "And you are totally thinking about Mom naked."

"No, I'm not," I said.

"It's okay," she said. "Honestly, that was when I realized I wanted you," she said softly. "I had thought about you a lot that way beforehand, but when I saw them like that, I thought it might be okay. Being with you might be a possibility."

I hugged her.

"Not me," added Nat. "I wanted to fuck you since I figured out what it meant. And," she added to Kaleigh, "you had been watching him whack off in his room for at least a year before that."

I looked up at the window high on my wall, a bit above ground level outside. "Really," I said.

"Oh yeah," said Kaleigh. "You need to fix your curtains before Mom and Dad get home. I watched you whack off to the computer. A lot."

"See anything else," I asked.

"Um, we watched you fuck Sally once. And once.... Okay, you can't get mad. We have a bet on this. Did you fuck Tasha in the butt?"

I choked on my spit. "What?" I said at last.

"We came by to watch you once, and you were here with Tasha. You had her bent over all the pillows on your bed, and you were fucking her. Nat says you were fucking her ass. Were you? There's a bet," she said, as if that explained everything.

I lay back and rubbed both my hands over my face. "I am in love with a couple of voyeurs," I said. "And perverts." They both nodded, unashamed. "Yes," I said at last. "There is a distinct possibility you saw me fucking her ass."

"I knew it," crowed Natalie, as Kaleigh said, "gross."

Nat and I smiled at each other with a silent joke.

"Did you see it when I tied her up," I asked.

"What?" they both yelled at the same time.

"Yeah, I apparently fall for the kinky ones."

We shared plans, and sweet nothings, and other things for a while before Natalie stood up. "I'm going to take a shower really quick," she said. "The last one was lovely, but eventful. And sticky."

Kaleigh looked over at me with amusement. "You fucked her belly button, dude. You're weird."

Nat laughed and walked out the door. And I watched every sway of her beautiful ass as she left. "Hate to have you leave," I called out, "but love to watch you go."

I rolled back to see Kaleigh looking at me speculatively. "You like her body," she said.

"Yes," I said. "So do you." I pulled up the sheet that separated us and slid her over to me. She was soft and warm against me as I wrapped my arms around her.

"She has those great porn star tits," she said quietly. "Guys like big tits."

"Eh, not all guys. And not all porn stars have big tits."

"Like who," she said, half teasing, half petulant.

I named several off the top of my head with small breasts, several of which I was well-acquainted with. I chucked. "Apparently I know quite a few," I said, and kissed the side of her neck. "I find many things attractive."

"Like what," she asked, more playfully.

I ran my hands down her smooth back. "God, I love the way your muscles look, and feel. And your ass," I added as I squeezed it with both hands. "You could bounce a quarter off your ass." I was stroking and squeezing it. "I think I am becoming obsessed with your ass. Oh! And your little back dimples. God, those are sexy. And I love your freckles," said, stroking my finger across a line of them on her lower back that had shown up when she forgot sunscreen when picking strawberries one summer, and another long spray near her chest. "And your red hair. Very sexy."

"That's not what the kids at school said," she said.

"Remember when I got suspended my senior year, for punching Tom Selway? And I wouldn't say what started the fight?" She nodded and I started kissing her shoulder. "Tom was spouting that 'gingers don't have souls" shit, and was looking at you. So I punched him."

She sat up. "Really?"

"Yep, really. Broke his nose."

She was laughing as she kissed me, all over my face. It soon turned into something more serious, and we were both panting when we broke apart.

"And," I said as I returned to my original conversation, "I absolutely adore these." And I bent down and started sucking on her nipple. She breathed deeply as I suckled first one, then the other, kissing my way over both small, perky breasts. My hand was on one nipple, and my other was squeezing her ass. She reached down to grab my still limp cock.

"Yeah," I said apologetically, "I may be worn out for a bit. Maybe later. I'm sorry."

She smiled at me, a lascivious smile, and slipped under the sheets. I felt her tongue and the base of my cock, licking up to the head and down again, up and down, until she took the head into her mouth. She was working both her lips and tongue up and down and, wonder of wonders, I felt myself begin to harden. I pulled back the sheet to watch the lovely redhead bounce her mouth up and down my rapidly stiffening cock. After a few minutes, she stopped with just the head in her mouth as she swirled her tongue around and around and around, while quickly jacking her hand up and down the shaft. It was bliss.

"I think I owe Natalie twenty dollars," I said. "I just lost a bet."

She looked so happy and she yelled "Yay! You are one of us now! I have to get you in the ledger." She bent down and licked the head of my cock. "What was the bet?"

"I said I was down for the count for today. She bet that you could get me hard to fuck you."

"Well then," she said, straddling me. "Let's lose this bet properly." She reached down and stroked my cock before setting her pussy upon the shaft. She slid her hips forward and back, rubbing her lovely lips up and down me.

"That is so hot," I said, pulling up a pillow beneath my head, so I could watch my sister give me a pussy job.

"You," she said, her voice tight in concentration as she ground against me, "are the first guy to fuck me. But at Jane Wilson's birthday party last year, we played 'Seven Minutes in Heaven.' Her cousin taught me this." She paused talking for a moment, but not sliding. "I want to tell you who I have been with," she said at last, looking up into my eyes, "so you don't wonder."

"You don't have to."

"I know," she said, and arched back her spine in pleasure. That made my cock jump, and she smiled. "I dated Pete, and I jerked him off, and sucked him off once, but he kept pushing me to fuck, so I told him to fuck off." She smiled again. "And when I was a camp counselor this summer, another councilor went down on me a couple of times. And I did the same to her. And Natalie."

"Tasha was my first," I said because she seemed to want to know.

"Yeah, in her butt," she said and made a face. I laughed.

"And Sally, you saw, you little perv." I named four other girls whom I had sex with. I was finding it difficult to concentrate with her pussy sliding up and down on top of my cock. "And Beth, down the street and I fucked around for a few times, not dating, before she left for college. It was nice, but not serious. And that's it. No camp counselors, no mall Santas."

She laughed again, and reached down and grabbed me, positioning my cock into her, and slid her wet pussy all the way down to my balls. We both gasped. She started rocking forward and back, staying seated on my lap. I placed my hands on her smooth, strong thighs and slowly bucked my hips up into her. Her eyes closed, and she started to make little noises.

After several glorious minutes, I reached over and grabbed one calf and brought it forward, then the other, so she was sitting on me like I was a chair. First I took one leg and pulled it straight, setting her foot on my shoulder, then the other, and lay back, her weight pushing my cock into her pussy.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open. "Holy shit, that's deep," she said in a whisper. I reached down to steady her legs, arched my hips down, and slowly drove them upwards into her. Her eyes shot open. "Oh god, that's so deep in me!"

"Too deep?" I asked, holding her still.

"Fuck no," she said, and I let her slide down again. She put her hands on her legs to steady herself as I continued to buck up into her. "Oh fuck, my clit is grinding right on the base of your cock," she breathed.

Not hard, not as fast as I wanted to, I bounced her there until her breathing changed again. A flush started at her neck and covered her face and tits as she grabbed both of my hands and squeezed. Hard. She held her breath and just shook for a long time before collapsing onto me. I gently guided her legs down until she was supporting her weight again, with her chest still pressed against mine.

"That was spectacular," she said. "You were so deep in me, you filled me." She looked up at me, her eyes and voice languid. "And I think that orgasm moved me to a different world for a minute. Damn." She closed her eyes and rested her cheek against my chest. "Okay, slave," she said at last, "you may continue fucking me."

I reached down and stroked her ass cheeks.

"This is becoming a thing for you now, isn't it," she said into my chest. I smacked a cheek with my palm. "Hey! I think you are mistaken which girlfriend your cock is in, mister!"

As I started to roll her over to her back, the words struck me. Girlfriend. I loved this girl, regardless of everything, and I was hers, and she was mine. And yet...

I rolled her onto her back, and settled atop her. I put my forehead to hers, and looked deep into her deep, blue eyes. She was quiet now, all jokes aside, and we breathed each other's air for a minute. I didn't need to say it -- she knew what I felt. Connected eye to eye, soul to soul, I moved my hips forward and slid back into her.

Her mouth opened wide, silently, but never moved her eyes. My hips kept moving, -- slowly, very slowly-- and she held me tight. For the first time since Tasha, "making love" made sense. Slowly I sat back, settling on my knees, moving faster within her. One leg lay over my hip, the other I raised slowly until it was on my shoulder, and I shifted a bit so that I could slide in deeper. She put her head back, finally closing her eyes in pleasure, but reached out her hands, and our fingers interlocked. I was beautiful, it was wonderful, but something was missing.

Keeping her leg on my shoulder, and marveling at her flexibility, I bent down to kiss her again. It was slow, and sweet, and she opened her eyes again, and that connection, that soul deep fucking, flashed once again.

Natalie walked in, completely nude and almost glowing, "Hey, I am clean again, time to get me all sticky..." she started, but stopped speaking as she saw us. She moved quietly, slowly across the room and knelt at the side of the bed. I knew she liked to watch us, so I expected a joke, or at least her hand moving to between her legs, but she just watched in silence. And after a few moments, she lowered her head and started to stand.

"No," I said, and both Kaleigh and I reached out to grab her hands at the same time. I sat back up again, and pulled her to me, still slowly fucking Kaleigh. I ran my hand into her hair, and she closed her eyes, tears slowly falling.

"No," I said again, and kissed the tears away. "Don't ever leave us. Don't leave me." I ran my other hand across her face, and ran my thumb across her mouth, god, her sweet mouth. And I could see Kaleigh stroking her skin, leaning up to kiss her legs, her butt, wherever she could reach. Natalie opened her eyes and they bored into me. I stared at her with wonder, joy, and love.

Smiling, I slid from Kaleigh and fell back to the bed, carrying Natalie over the two of us. We tumbled into the center of the bed, and my sister and I both pounced. Kaleigh had her hands in Nat's wonderful mane as she kissed her deeply. I kissed her neck, up and down, to her ear and back. I ran the tip of my tongue along the curve of her ear, the lobe, and in, which caused Natalie to break the kiss and moan. Putting my hand on Kaleigh's shoulder, pulling her down slightly, she took my cue. We each began to kiss down Natalie's throat, over her collar bone, and down her breasts. We ended up on her beautiful nipples at the same time, each on one, and Natalie grabbed both of our heads to encourage our mouths.

I slid my hand down Natalie's body, down, and down, to find Kaleigh's fingers already busy between her thighs. Working over Nat's breast with my mouth and tongue, I reached over and found Kaleigh's still soaking sex. For minutes that's all there was, sucking and stroking and sighs.

12