Double Down (Pt. 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie disentangled from us and lay down on her side. Raising her leg, she reached down and took Kaleigh by the hair, pulling her to her pussy. My sister needed no encouragement. Natalie reached out and grabbed my still hard cock and pulled me closer, stroking it a few times before taking it in her warm, wet mouth. Holy shit -- I wanted to move, but I lay there in awe. She had kissed and licked me, but this was the first time she had given me a full-concentration blow job. And Natalie had the sweetest, softest mouth I had ever had my cock in. I lay there, my eyes closed, my body in rapture. I looked down and ran my hand over her cheek in appreciation. She winked and shrugged. See what you have been missing, she seemed to say. She closed her eyes in concentration and her mouth sped up. My knees went weak.

I may not be incredibly observant, it had been pointed out to me, but I knew my next move and dragged Kaleigh over, spreading her legs. I kissed her nether lips, licked them, sliding my tongue in and out. God, she tasted delicious. I reached around and garbed an ass cheek in each hand as I pulled her close. My tongue found her clit, and I remembered she liked circles. For a short forever we were a daisy chain of mouths and sex, and it was beautiful. I felt the now familiar contractions in my little sister's pussy as she climaxed, and Natalie took my cock out to scream her own orgasm. I took the break to pick up my sister, lift her bodily, and set her back down with her legs straddling Natalie's face. They immediately went into what was for them a regular thing, and for me was one of the most beautiful acts I had ever had the joy of watching. I lay there on the bed, stroking myself and watching two amazing, beautiful women eat each other out in a dance of mouths, tongues, and fingers.

As I felt a familiar sensation starting in my balls, my first thought was I was definitely losing twenty bucks to Natalie. I sidled up to my sister's ass, looking down at Natalie's narrowed eyes beneath her, and winked. I put my hand on my sister's back, reached down to take my cock, and slipped into her pussy.

Kaleigh lifted her face from our other girlfriend's pussy and said, "Oh, yes," once, before returning to work. I held Kaleigh's hips lightly and slammed my pelvis against her ass, slowly at first, then faster. As I did, I felt Natalie's tongue, licking the bottom of my cock on each thrust in and out.

I don't believe it, I thought. "I'm going to come," I gasped.

"Come in me," Kaleigh said.

Natalie reached up and grabbed my cock, mid-stroke, with her hand. She pushed it so just the head was inside Kaleigh's pussy, then wrapped two fingers around me and started stroking my cock, jacking me off into my sister. She started licking my balls, and suddenly, it was all too much. Pushing her hand away, I buried myself to the hilt in Kaleigh and threw my head back as I shot and shot deep in her body. Natalie pushed me back and slid my cock into her mouth, jerking and sucking and swallowing.

I fell back to the bed, my heart jack hammering in my chest, and my two loves joined me, stroking my chest, kissing my throat, kissing each other. I wrapped my arms around them and pulled us all close. We kissed each other in the afterglow, not needing to speak, but "I love you" was in every touch.

12