Double Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One, two, three," I counted. On three, I rammed by cock deep into her warm sopping wet pussy. And Keith pushed her head forward, nearly poking her in the eye with his dick.

"Here, let me take over," she giggled, deftly maneuvering his cock into her now wide open mouth. She took his entire shaft in her mouth, all the way down to his balls, and he moaned in delight as the tip brushed the back of her throat. She moved her head ever so slightly, coating his cock in her saliva and twirling her tongue around his length. She moved up to the tip, making a slurping noise as she sucked off a mixture of precum and spit. Then she inhaled his shaft again all the way to his balls, and then began to bob her head. Maybe a bit too vigorously because she gagged, which she very rarely does.

"Don't tell me my little cockhound is losing her touch," I kidded, as I rocked my hips, just barely moving my cock in her pussy.

"Not a chance," she replied removing Keith from her mouth, "it's very difficult to concentrate with your cock inside me. I'm not used to having my pussy and mouth full at the same time."

"Ok, Lissy. Enough talking and more sucking," Keith commanded. "Do that thing where you take me all the way down and swirl your tongue. It's sooo good!"

"Aren't we a little demanding," she countered, smiling before resuming her sucking.

I increased the speed of my thrusting, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of feeling my cock part her pussy lips and plunge deep inside her velvety wetness. I began to pump her, grabbing onto her hips for leverage, and she increased the speed of her head bobbing. We were getting into a nice rhythm, the sound of heavy breathing, the slapping of my balls against her ass, and Keith's deep moaning were the only sounds in the room. Again I picked up the speed, and this time Lissy began shoving her hips back to meet my thrusts. She was moaning and panting now, a task made somewhat difficult by the mouth full of cock she had.

"Fuck me harder!" she ordered, her tongue struggling to form the words as she slurped on Keith's manhood. I love listening to a woman talk with a mouth full of cock! "Fill my asshole!" she commanded, removing Keith's cock from her mouth and turning her head to look over her shoulder into my eyes. "I don't care what you fill it with, a finger, your cock, or something else, I just want it filled. Now!" For a split second I considered pulling out of her pussy and sliding my cock into her ass, but her tight little cunt was sooo warm and wet, that I just couldn't bear to leave it. So, I reached down and slid a finger inside her ass.

"Is that what my little slut wanted?" I asked, wiggling my finger. She moaned in delight, her lips vibrating around Keith's cock, causing him to groan loudly.

"One more," she said from around his dick, "Put another one in."

"What a bad little slut," I replied, adding a second finger to her ass. "Not only are you a first-rate cockhound, but you're also a dirty little anal slut."

"Muh-huh," she affirmed, her lips enveloping Keith's cock as she sucked him faster and faster.

Keith's orgasm was nearing, I could see it in his eyes and hear it in his increasingly loud moans. I pounded away at her pussy and wiggled my fingers in her ass, causing her to moan as well. Another minute passed and I knew Keith was ready to blow. I reached up and grabbed a handful of Lissy's long brunette hair. Keith gave a loud grunt, and just as he began to blow his load, I yanked Lissy's head back. She shrieked in surprise, as cum splattered her face, neck and boobs. Then it was my turn to be surprised as Lissy slid off my cock and pivoted to face me. She took me deep in her mouth and sucked and bobbed ferociously. In a minute I was ready to cum, and this time Keith grabbed her hair to pull her head back. Again she yelled as my cum coated her tits, chin, face, and even sprayed into her hair.

"No fair!" she complained, "I hardly got to taste any of either of your cum."

All three of us sat on the floor, trying to recover. I was the first to stand, and I reached down to give Lissy a hand up. She moved to the mirror and glanced at her face.

"Wow, what a mess I am!" she giggled.

"The prettiest mess in the world," I said, wrapping my arms around her and kissing the back of her neck.

12