Double Duty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to shoot again and soon did, pumping cum into her mouth. I could see her mouth fill with my seed, and as I moved away to catch my breath she swallowed it all down.

We sat and talked for a bit then. Bonnie wondered when Teresa was going to go for it, and I didn't have an answer.

"It's one of those when she's ready things. I really don't know."

Bonnie smiled. "She got naked for you on the first date Eric. She sucked you off on the second and lost her virginity on the third. I'm hoping she moves that fast on this."

I checked the time and reluctantly got dressed. Bonnie did too, so I took her back to her car and dropped her off before going to pick up Teresa.

She came out about five after as usual. I saw something different right away though. She had in the usual company shirt, but the way her tits were moving I knew she was braless. As she got closer I could see nipples, confirming my theory.

She climbed into the truck and instead of buckling in she moved across the front seat. She grabbed my head and kissed me, sliding her tongue deep into my mouth. When we'd finished I asked, "What got into you this evening?"

"Shut up and find the nearest place to park. I wanna fuck right now."

I pulled in behind the old school there and by the time I shut off the truck and the lights, her shirt was off and on the floor. Her pants followed and I yanked mine down quickly to catch up.

She laid back with those legs spread wide then. "Fuck me Eric."

I climbed on and slid deep into her. I heard her moan and had to ask, "What got you so fired up this evening?"

"I took off my bra this evening because I heard the other girls talking about how they got better tips that way. So I thought I'd try it. Anyway, I had this table right near the end of the night. It was a woman and four kids. She called me over to ask me something, and I had to crouch down to hear her." Teresa's eyes closed for a minute, then reopened. "When I did that she reached out and played with my nipples Eric."

I had to slow down then. I could just picture this woman doing that not even knowing that my girlfriend was newly curious. "So what did you do?"

Teresa was panting then. "I let her. And that's not all. She got me so hot I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh right there at the table."

"Oh man. Tell me she was wearing a skirt."

She shook her head. "She had jeans on. But I could feel how hot her pussy was through them."

I started fucking her harder then. That's when I heard her whisper, "She invited me home with her Eric. I almost went."

"So what are you telling me Teresa?"

Her breath was hot on my ear as she whispered, "I'm scared to do it, but I'm ready Eric. I'm ready for another woman."

She shut up then at we fucked hard and fast. The gods were with me that night. My cum shooting into that hot pussy of hers set her off and I felt her shaking in orgasm under me.

When we finally finished (and after she'd sucked me clean) we got dressed and headed toward her place. As we got into the countryside I asked, "So how should we do this?"

"I've been thinking about that. If we plan it, I'm going to freak out and back out. I know that. So the only way this is going to work is if you surprise me with it."

I smiled. "Damn, and here I thought you'd get one of your hot friends to do us both."

She laughed and said, "I know several of them that would love to do you, but I'd be left out."

"Oh really? Name names please."

She shook her head smiling. "Nope. I'm keeping this to myself." Her hand slid over my cock then. "I will have to share with whoever joins us though."

We rode in silence for a moment. Then she asked, "Doesn't it bother you that I want to try this?"

"Not as long as we share. I'm good with that." She nodded and soon we pulled into her driveway. I walked her to her room and kissed her goodnight, hoping Bonnie would be awake and ready for instructions. The house was dark when I left though, so I walked to my truck wondering how to arrange this.

"Hey Eric." I heard the whisper from the corner of the garage. I smiled, turned and walked into the darkness there. There stood Bonnie ready for bed. She had the usual on; a t-shirt and panties.

I looked at her getting hard again. "She's ready Bonnie. She got hit on at work tonight and almost took them up on it."

"Damn, she's faster than me." Bonnie looked at me and asked, "How's it going to happen?"

"I've got an idea. But tomorrow I want you to try and get her to talk about it. See how ready she really is, ok?"

"I'll do it. By the way, I've got something for you." She smiled and handed me a small tube of lube. "You can keep it in your car."

"Want to try it out right now?" Minutes later Bonnie was face down on the back of one of her parents cars and my cock was buried in her ass. I gave her another load that evening like that, and went home with a smile on my face.

I was tied up the next day, so I didn't see either of them. The next day I called and Bonnie answered.

"Hey Eric. I think today's going to be the perfect day. Mom and Dad had to make an overnight trip to our grandparents, so we're home alone. You're taking Teresa to work tonight, right?"

I said yes and the plan was in motion. Later that afternoon I picked her up and dropped her at work. "Try not to pick up any strange women today."

She snorted. "Like you'd complain?"

"Not even. I'll see you after work."

I immediately headed back to her place to see Bonnie and to find out how it had went the day before. We sat in the living room and talked.

"So what happened? Did she tell you anything?"

"Did she ever. Did she tell you she knows that woman that hit on her?"

That was a surprise. "No, she didn't mention it."

"Then she probably didn't tell you she knows where she lives too."

"You're right, she didn't."

Bonnie smiled at the look on my face. "Eric, your girlfriend is a lot more curious that you know."

"That's good, because tonight's the night."

Bonnie clapped excitedly. "Good! How's it going to work?"

I gave her the entire scenario, and Bonnie loved it. When I finished she said, "This is gonna be fun."

"Damn right." I was thinking about what I'd not been told then. If Bonnie was right we could have stopped at her friends house that very night and lots of fun. I couldn't figure out why she'd kept that a secret. Of course I was keeping Bonnie a secret too, and my attention turned back to her then.

"So tell me kiddo. Do you think she's going to want to give or get first?"

"It's hard to tell Eric. When I did it, I was laying back and getting first. Then I'd jump in and return the favor. If I had to guess, I'd bet she'd be the same."

I sat there watching videos with Bonnie until it was time to go get Teresa. Before I left I told her, "Turn out all the lights and for God's sake don't fall asleep or you'll miss your chance. Got it?"

She nodded excitedly. "How do you want me dressed?"

"Naked is fine for tonight."

As I left I saw the lights going out one by one. The only thing left unresolved in my mind was if I was going to reveal Bonnie to her sister at any time of the night.

I watched Teresa come bouncing out that night and smiled as she climbed into my truck. "Hey you."

"Hey." She slid across the seat and kissed me warmly before buckling on. "So where to tonight? Mom and Dad aren't home, so I don't really have a curfew."

"I know. I figured your bed would be comfortable for tonight's adventure."

I saw her eyebrow raise at my choice of words, but she didn't comment right then. We got back to a dark house and snuck in quietly, heading back to her bedroom.

I was peeling her clothes off by the time we got there. When all of them hit the floor she turned and pressed her body against mine.

"You really are in a mood tonight aren't you?" I could see her smiling as she said that. I nodded down at her.

"I hope you are too. I've got something really different in mind for you this evening." Walking over to her dresser I grabbed three pieces of fabric I'd put there earlier. I laid two of them over my shoulder and walked back to her with the first in my hands.

"So what's this?" She looked a bit uncertain as I held the strip of black silk in front of her.

"It's a blindfold dear. We're going to play my way tonight since we have a nice comfortable bed. Sit down on it please."

She did, and I tied the blindfold tight around her eyes. Teresa chuckled and said, "Well, this is different."

"We're only getting started dear. Now lay back."

She did and I reached down to her again. One by one I tied her hands to the headboard. When I finished I looked down at my handiwork.

Teresa lay there, her hands tied above her head. I had complete and unfettered access to her body then, and that's exactly what I wanted. I leaned over and kissed her gently then.

"Now you wait right here. I've got a surprise for you this evening."

I walked out of her room and started down the hallway to Bonnie's room. She met me halfway, buck naked already just like I'd asked. I pushed her back against the wall and kissed her too, my tongue sliding into her mouth. My hands were all over her tits, and when we'd finished I learned forward to whisper in her ear.

"Ready to taste your sisters pussy?"

"I've been thinking about just that for hours now."

"Then come with me and follow my lead."

I walked out to the kitchen and opened the front door. I closed it, knowing Teresa would be able to hear it when I did. Then Bonnie and I headed back to Teresa's room.

Bonnie smiled when she saw her sister naked on the bed. I led her to one side, and we stood close to it. It was time to tell Teresa what was going on that night.

"Now dear. I've got a surprise for you tonight." I reached up and untied the hand closest to me. Taking it, I placed it on Bonnie's flat stomach.

Teresa gasped softly when her hand made contact. I smiled at that and slowly slid her hand up Bonnie's body until it slipped over one of Bonnie's huge tits. Her hand went right to work on it, squeezing that mound gently, then finding the nipple and playing with it. Bonnie's eyes were wide as her sister played with her tits as I watched.

As I watched, Teresa slid her hand back down Bonnie's body until she found her soaking wet pussy. I heard both girls gasp then, and Teresa didn't hesitate. She slipped her fingers into her sister, plunging them deep.

She surprised both of us with her next move though. After a few moments Teresa pulled her fingers out and brought them to her mouth to lick them clean. Once she'd finished, I took her free hand and tied it to the headboard again.

I turned to Bonnie then. "She's all yours." Bonnie nodded excitedly and knelt on the bed lowering her head to Teresa's DD wonders.

I got to see Bonnie suck those nipples right in, making Teresa gasp again. She only stayed there a few minutes though before gently kissing her way down my girlfriend's body. She stopped just short of her goal and moved to the foot of the bed then. I saw Teresa spread her legs wide; she was ready to play.

Bonnie kissed her way up the inside of her sister's thighs until finally she was in position. She looked up at me and smiled, then her lips and tongue made contact with Teresa's pussy.

"Oh my God yes!" I smiled as Bonnie's tongue slid right into her sister, getting a good taste of her. Bonnie really went to work on her then, and soon Teresa's hips were moving under her sister's talented tongue.

That's where I came in. I stripped quickly and knelt behind Bonnie, sliding my cock right into a soaking wet pussy. She moaned but never stopped working her magic with her tongue. She was taking her time enjoying every second of it as I plunged into her again and again.

Bonnie had one of her little orgasms then, so the timing was perfect for what I had in mind next. I slowly pulled out of her and crawled up the bed kneeling next to Teresa's head. She turned her head to me and I slid my cock covered with Bonnie's juices right across her lips. Teresa opened her mouth sucking me right in then. As she got closer to coming under her sister's tongue my now clean shaft slipped from her mouth. I watched my girlfriend cum then all over her sister's face.

I leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Are you ready?"

"God yes! I want her now!" I untied her hands and motioned for Bonnie who knew exactly what I had in mind. She moved up and knelt over Teresa's face while facing the foot of the bed. Then I watched as Teresa raised her hands and pulled her sister's hips down so her tongue made contact with her first pussy.

Bonnie gasped as her sister plunged her tongue deep that first time. Then she leisurely ran it up and down the length of Bonnie's pussy before finding her clit and going to work on it. Teresa's legs were still spread wide, so I climbed in between them and plunged deep into her soaking wet pussy.

I had a perfect closeup view of Bonnie coming all over her sister's face then, and that was all it took to drive me over the edge that evening. I filled her up with cum, feeling her body shaking under mine as I did.

Bonnie rolled off her sister's face and I rolled to one side to catch my breath. Teresa beat us both to it, sitting up and pulling off her blindfold.

Bonnie and I both froze waiting for her reaction. She looked shocked for a minute and then smiled at me. Leaning forward she grabbed her sister's head and pulled her in for a tongue filled kiss. I took that as a good sign, and after she finished kissing her sister Teresa turned back to me.

"Ok, I'm surprised. Several different ways." She turned back to Bonnie and smiled. "But hey, I've got someone to play with at home now."

Bonnie nodded. "You both do actually. Want to go again? You got Eric's cum and I didn't. Yet anyway."

"I think we can remedy that right now." Teresa skis

slid down the bed slightly and motioned to Bonnie again. "Let's 69 this time."

Bonnie climbed on top of her and they were off, their bodies pressed together and their tongues driving each other wild. Teresa motioned to me then and I knew what she wanted.

I knelt behind Bonnie again and as Teresa's tongue teased her clit my cock plunged into her. I heard her moan and Teresa's tongue teased my balls as I plunged in and out of Bonnie's juicy pussy.

Ten minutes later or so I gave Bonnie what she wanted. Load number two ended up deep in her pussy, much to our mutual enjoyment. Teresa loved it too; her tongue went to work licking her sister and all of my cum she could get.

We spent the evening like that, satisfying each other's deepest fantasies. Eventually we all fell asleep in Teresa's King size bed that night, cuddled together.

12