Double Duty: Daisy's Wild Ride

Story Info
Teen's night becomes interesting when 2 cops pull her over.
5.1k words
4.63
6.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Daisy Tyler muttered to herself as she saw the quickly approaching flashing lights of a police car reflected in her rearview mirror. It was a little after midnight, and the 18-year-old was pissed after getting into a fight with her boyfriend, so annoyed in fact that she was not even aware that she had been driving 90mph in a 55mph zone along one of the back roads a few miles out from her home, at least not until those flashing lights seemingly appeared out of nowhere. For just a second, Daisy was tempted to ignore them, but then she imagined her parent's reaction if they got a phone call from the local jail telling them their daughter, an incoming college freshman, had led a high-speed chase in the new car they bought for her as a high school graduation gift.

They would ground her until she was thirty, and at the least, would take away her vehicle. Although if they knew how often she and her boyfriend had sex in the back seat of her car, they would probably take it away regardless. So instead of pressing her foot on the gas, she pressed the brake until her vehicle slowed enough for her to pull to the side of the road, and a few seconds later the police car came to a stop behind her. As Daisy was pulling out her registration card and license she saw the cruiser's driver-side door open, illuminating the inside of the vehicle to show that there were two cops, the one who just opened the driver's door and one in the passenger seat.

Daisy's heart was pounding as the cop who had exited the car made his way up to her open driver-side window. The first thing that the teenager noticed was that he was extremely good-looking, with blonde hair that was buzzed on the sides and longer on the top, long enough for her to see that his hair had some natural curl to it, and how well his muscled body filled out his uniform.

"Miss, did you know you were speeding?"

Daisy did know, although not until she had seen the lights flagging her down, but she decided to deny it anyway.

"Um, no sir, I'm sorry. I've had a really bad night." She paused before saying "My boyfriend and I just got into a fight, and we broke up. I just wanted to get back home and wasn't paying attention to how fast I was going." Daisy's voice was wobbly as she said that, and almost as an afterthought, not sure why she added with a sniff "I found texts on his phone with another girl. He had videos of them having sex.".

Unfortunately for Daisy, the officer didn't seem to have compassion for her ordeal, and after a long pause, he said in an even tone "Miss I'm sorry, but that's no excuse. Now, please hand over your registration and license".

Daisy swallowed heavily, heart racing, biting her bottom lip as she decided what she should do next. Taking a deep breath, she arranged her face into an innocent pout.

"Are you going to give me a ticket? Please don't sir, my parents will kill me!" Daisy cried.

Again, the officer seemed unaffected by her tears, and after repeating his demand for her licenses and registration, Daisy found herself getting angry.

"Are you for real?" Daisy demanded, and then added in a bratty tone, "It's not like I was hurting anyone. You're just being so unfair."

The officer's piercing blue eyes narrowed, "Speeding is a serious offense, young lady. It's dangerous and against the law."

Daisy scoffed at his words, "Seriously, 'young lady'? You're like only 5 years older than me. This is fucking ridiculous. Look I'm sorry you're stuck working the night shift, but that doesn't mean you need to make everyone else miserable as well." Daisy knew her attitude and words were not helping her at all, but she couldn't seem to stop herself from speaking them. Although Daisy did begin to have second thoughts over her words with the officer's next order.

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to step out of the vehicle."

Daisy's green eyes widened in surprise, tears welling up as she quickly tried to backtrack, "No, wait! I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of that" She was full on crying at this point.

"Ma'am get out of the vehicle, do not make me ask again."

Daisy reluctantly opened the car door with tears running down her cheeks, making her mascara run. After she handed the officer her license and registration, he slowly led her to the front of her car, where he then, to her horror, directed her to turn around and face the hood, telling her "I need to conduct a routine search of your person".

Daisy was a pretty girl, with long blonde hair which was currently in a high ponytail, she was wearing a short cotton dress, that displayed her tan legs, still toned from all her years of cheerleading in high school. Daisy was no stranger to getting attention of the male variety. She had been asked out over the years by a lot of the guys from her high school. Although the only guy she'd been with over the past year was her boyfriend Trevor, who had been in the same grade and a star-athlete. Of course, now she might be single again after the fight they had earlier tonight. She and Trevor had taken a shower after having sex on his bed, and she had left him in the shower after finishing before him. As she was drying off in his bedroom, she checked his phone after hearing it ding. It was then that she discovered the string of texts between him and one of her former cheerleading teammates. She also found videos of Trevor and the girl having sex in his car. In the aftermath of their explosive argument, with Daisy telling him she never wanted to see him again, she had grabbed her dress and quickly pulled it over her head. Yet, in her rush, she did not stop to pick up her bra or underwear. It was only as the officer began his search that she remembered she was not wearing either.

Officer Kai Thompson knew it had been a bad idea to ask the hot blonde to get out of the car, but he couldn't help himself, especially after her bratty behavior. Before he could put much thought into what he was doing, she was out of the car, and he noticed her long tan legs and pert nipples poking through the fabric of her dress. He found himself ordering her to turn around so he could perform a body search. Kai's heart pounded as he touched her, beginning with gliding his hands slowly over her shoulders and down her arms, feeling any sense of hesitation that still existed within him slowly drain away. It was when he felt her body shiver slightly, while she let out a barely audible moan as his hands continued down her waist, feeling the curve of her hips, that he snapped.

He moved his hands down her lower back, his fingers brushing against the hem of her dress, slowly moving to touch the bare skin right underneath. He began to glide his hands up the inner back of her thighs, moving them up until he reached the naked skin where her underwear should have been. He let out a sharp hiss, his cock growing impossibly hard, and whispered in her ear.

"Are you wet, baby? I bet you are." He got his answer as his fingers brushed past her asshole before suddenly plunging two thick digits into her tight cunt. "Fuck, you're a dirty little slut. No underwear, your pussy is just asking for a hard cock to fuck, isn't that right?"

She let out a deep moan, and although she wanted to deny his words, it was pointless as her pussy was dripping so much that she could feel her juices running out of her, creating gushing sounds as his big fingers began to pump inside her cunt. All of a sudden, his fingers left her pussy, and she felt his hands grab her waist, urging her to turn around to face him. He backed her up until she was leaning back against the front hood of her car. His eyes roamed over her body, narrowing on the dress she still had on, as he stood about a foot in front of her.

"Take your dress off" he ordered in a deep tone "Show me that greedy pussy and slutty tits." Daisy moaned again as she complied, grabbing the hem of her dress, and slowly lifting it until her breasts were exposed. Once she had lifted it over her head she tossed it aside, too turned on to care whether it got dirty on the ground. She waited with bated breath as his eyes landed on her bare pussy, before moving up to linger on her tits. He was surprised and delighted to find that her dress had hidden how big her tits were. Maybe a C-cup, definitely big enough to slide his cock between, he thought to himself, imagining her pushing her tits together so he could fuck them. Her nipples, a rosy pink, were about the size of a quarter and at attention, as she stood completely bared to him in the warm night air.

"Spread your legs further apart, baby" She did what he asked, blushing as she leaned her upper back against the hood of her car before spreading her legs for the handsome officer. She had never been so exposed in front of any man before. The light from her car and the headlights of his cruiser illuminated the wetness between her legs, revealing her slightly parted pussy lips "Spread that pussy. I want to see how wet you are for me".

Since he had first ordered her out of the car, both Kai and Daisy had been in their own little world and seemed to have completely forgotten that they were not alone, at least not until a voice called out, making them both jump as Kai's partner stood about five feet away from them.

"Officer Thompson, it looks like you need some help making sure this hot little slut stays in line".

Officer Marcus Evans had watched the whole scene progress, at first surprised when Kai had the girl get out of her car since they agreed to let her go with a warning, and then he was even more surprised when Kai began to search her body. He was completely shocked by the time Kai's search had reached the hem of the girl's dress before slipping under it. Kai and Marcus had been partners for a few years and had been best friends since childhood, and never had anything like this occurred while they were on shift. They have shared a few girls in the past, but only when they were off-shift.

Daisy froze as she took in the sight of the other officer, who was just as handsome as Officer Thompson. Her body flushed red in embarrassment as she realized how she must look to the other officer. Here she was off the side of the road, standing completely naked, spreading her legs for a police officer who stood in front of her, not even a foot away. The new officer also filled out his uniform, his muscles evidence that he worked out regularly to stay in shape. He had light brown skin and buzzed black hair, showing off sharp cheekbones. Under the embarrassment that Daisy felt, there was a rising feeling of excitement as she processed what the officer had said. Her arousal was evident to both men as her pussy was so wet that her juices began to drip down her thighs.

"Does Officer Evan's turn you on, Miss Tyler?" Officer Thompson asked her gruffly "Do you want to be our little slut?". Officer Thompson had moved until Daisy's naked body was pressed against his clothed one. He leaned down, his mouth hovering over her ear, biting her earlobe lightly before harshly whispering "Your pussy says he does. Does the thought of us pleasuring that little cunt turn you on?"

Daisy let out a loud moan at his question, pausing to take a deep breath before answering him "Yes" she whispered, "I want you both". That was all the officers needed to hear. They helped Daisy move her car to a spot halfway hidden off the road so that if anyone did drive by it would be hard to get a clear glance at the three of them.

Daisy was left alone with Officer Thompson as his partner went to turn off the flashing lights of the cruiser. Kai picked Daisy up and positioned her so that her bottom was perched on the edge of her car's hood, legs spread wide and draped over Kai's shoulders as he crouched between them, his tongue swirling and sucking her clit. It was then that she felt a mouth on one of her nipples, lightly biting down on the tip before following it up with a sharp suctioning motion. She moaned, her eyes closed as she lost herself in the pleasure that these two officers were making her whole body feel.

Her eyes popped open when two fingers were shoved inside of her, not even giving her a moment to adjust before they began a rough pumping motion. Each movement rubbed against her G-spot. Marcus was the one biting her nipples and it was Kai who was fucking her pussy with his fingers, his mouth still on her clit. Kai's hand was moving so fast that all three of them could hear the swishing sounds of her juices in the night air. Daisy began to feel a confusing pressure build up inside of her. It felt like she had to pee, and she wasn't sure what to do. She grabbed Kai's hair, trying to get his attention and warn him to stop before she could do something embarrassing.

"Wait, stop" she pleaded "I, uh, I feel like I need to use the restroom," she said, her cheeks reddening as she said in a whisper.

It was Marcus who answered her "Baby it's okay, just let go. It will feel good."

She opened her mouth to tell him that he didn't understand, she couldn't let go because she was afraid she would pee if she did, but she never got the chance. With Kai's fingers rubbing against her g-spot, his hand almost a blur with the speed of his fingers moving inside of her, it was like a firework exploded within her. She was so overcome with the sensation and ferocity of her orgasm that she lost control of her body for a second. In her state, she distantly felt something wet spray out of her pussy. When she did finally regain her senses, her legs still shaking, she was mortified, thinking that she peed on him.

"Fuck yeah, she's a squirter" Marcus's voice held fierce satisfaction. His satisfaction was even more pronounced when he told Kai in a demanding voice "Keep fucking that pussy, Kai. Make her squirt all over your face again."

Daisy looked down to see that Kai's face was covered in her juices, which made her blush. She had heard about squirting but had never experienced it herself. Both guys seemed to find it hot, and she was just happy she didn't actually pee. Although she didn't think she could handle a repeat of that, her cunt felt too sensitive from her orgasm. Daisy was wrong though, because Kai redoubled his efforts in response to Marcus' dirty words. This time slamming three of his big fingers inside her pussy, and lowering his mouth to her clit, his tongue beating a rhythm on the nub. Daisy's breathing began to come in ragged gasps as she felt that familiar sensation building within her. With a final flick of his tongue and a deep thrust of his fingers, Daisy let out a cry of pure ecstasy. Her body convulsed, and a rush of liquid sprayed from her, drenching Kai's hand and face once again. As Daisy was riding out the orgasm, she felt the sudden bite of teeth on her right nipple and a hand wrap around her throat. The hand wrapped around her throat applied just the right amount of pressure, and then she was cumming once again, not even fully recovered from the last time. As she came down from this orgasm and began to regain some of her senses, she found that it had been Marcus gripping her throat while nipping the tight bud of her breast. Marcus moved so that his face was hovering just over hers, his brown eyes capturing her green ones with intense ferocity.

"What a needy little pussy. Our pretty slut, just begging to be stuffed" Marcus whispered against her mouth, letting his tongue trace over the outline of her lip. All of a sudden he bit down on her bottom one, causing her mouth to part with a little gasp. Daisy moaned as his tongue invaded her mouth, exploring and claiming her own. Marcus moved one of his hands to the back of Daisy's head, grabbing her blonde ponytail and pulling her head taunt as he deepened the kiss. He finally inched back, lightly tugging her bottom lip between his teeth as he did so, leaving Daisy panting and turned on once again.

Kai and Marcus shared a look, seemingly having a silent conversation, before Kai looked at Daisy. She was still perched on the hood of her car, with him standing in front of her, his body close enough to keep her from sliding off. The blond teen's hair was falling from her ponytail, her mascara smeared, her pretty nipples red from the attention Marcus had given the pert buds. Her legs were parted enough to expose her pussy lips, showing a slash of the pink hole hiding between her folds, still wet from the finger fuck Kai had just given her.

"Now, now Miss Tyler, you've had your fun," Kai said sternly "cumming all over my fingers and face." he said to the hot blonde. His eyes held a playful glint, contradicting the stern tone of his next words, "But that doesn't erase the fact that you were non-compliant towards an officer of the law. It's time you pay for behaving like a brat."

Kai couldn't resist the temptation any longer. He had to have Daisy right then and there. He pulled open the back door of her car and practically tossed her across the leather of the bench seat. She landed on her hands and knees, her luscious ass facing him. With the door open, he took a moment to admire the view of her perfect body, ready and willing for him. Daisy's breasts and face were pressed against the leather of the seat, while her legs were tucked underneath her, displaying her juicy pussy and tight asshole. Her hands stretched above her head, giving him the perfect angle to take her from behind.

Both officers had been fully dressed up until this point, with Daisy the only one without clothes. As she heard the sound of a zipper, she felt her excitement rise. She couldn't stop herself from looking behind her in hopes of glimpsing his cock. However, when she finally did lay her eyes on him, she felt a twinge of nervousness amidst her excitement. Kai's cock was fully erect and so hard that the tip of him sprung up towards his stomach. He was big, so big that she wasn't sure she could take all of him. He had to be at least 9 inches long, and his girth was equally impressive, measuring around 4 or 5 inches. She had only ever had sex with two guys before, and they were both under 5 inches. Nothing compared to the monster that Kai was packing between his legs.

Kai noticed the look of trepidation in Daisy's green eyes as she took in his cock. From past partners, he knew that the initial penetration would cause her some discomfort, but he couldn't help but feel a thrill at the thought of stretching her tight pussy. Despite knowing that he should probably offer her reassuring words of comfort, he instead found himself giving her ass a firm slap. First, her right cheek, the sound of it reverberating around them, followed by her left cheek, before saying in a stern voice "Miss Tyler, turn your head back around. You don't want me to charge you with disorderly conduct, do you?".

She complied with his order, responding with "No, sir" as she did so. Daisy, her accelerated breathing visible to the naked eye, did as she was told, pressing her cheek back against the seat. Kai also noticed that she appeared to be extremely aroused. Her juices were seeping from her tight pussy, dripping off her, and collecting on the seat below her.

"That's a good girl" he praised.

He closed the distance between them, only stopping when he reached where her tight bottom was perched above the seat. He grabbed her by her hips to pull her back a few inches, better positioning her to fully take his cock. Her ass now hovered slightly off the edge of the seat, perched in the air of the car's open door where he stood. Kai grabbed his cock with his hand, guiding it to brush the crease of her ass, before rubbing the head against the tiny hole above her cunt. He pressed forward just a little, applying pressure to her asshole but not entering her there. He wanted to see how she would react. Wondering if she would let them fuck her in the ass. Daisy tensed, quickly glancing back at him with wide eyes.

12