Double Duty: Daisy's Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Officer Thompson!" she gasped sharply, sounding like a prim schoolgirl, which for some reason turned Kai on even more "You're way too big to fit in there!".

"Miss Tyler, no talking back to an officer of the law." Kai scolded before giving her asshole a firm slap with his cock, making her give an involuntary gasp and jump in response. He repeated the action, giving her small hole one final slap with his cock, before moving lower until the head of him was at the slit of her pussy. His cock appeared so big in contrast to her pink gash, and for a second he wasn't sure if he would fit. He began to push forward, making them both moan as he filled her up inch by inch, her pussy lips stretched ridiculously tight around his girth. She was very tight, and he had to take his time to let her adjust to the massive invasion. Fortunately, she was so turned on that her juices helped ease his entry. He still had to give her time to accommodate him, but her wetness had him bottoming out about half a minute later.

It was then that the car door opposite the one he stood in opened, revealing Marcus. Marcus slid in until he sat beside where Daisy's head was resting. He unzipped the pants of his uniform, pulling out a cock that was just as big as the one that was currently reshaping Daisy's poor pussy.

"Miss Tyler, it's time to prove that you can behave like a good girl," Marcus said sternly " I have something for you to blow on." Marcus's corny words almost made Kai snort, but Daisy seemed to like them, as she let out a sharp moan of excitement in response.

Marcus urged Daisy to lift on her elbows, before situating himself under her so that her face hoovered right above his erect dick. Daisy was essentially being split-roasted— Kai standing in the car's open doorframe behind her, with his cock sheathed to the hilt of her pussy, while she leaned over Marcus's lap as he sat below her, her mouth above his cock ready to deep-throat him. Marcus guided Daisy's head down until her lips were wrapped around his cock, her blonde ponytail partially blocking his view as he felt her begin to swallow him deep in her throat.

"That's it, baby, such a pretty little slut with my cock in your mouth." He praised, grabbing her ponytail, and moving it slightly until he had an unobstructed view of her deep-throating him. This was Kai's cue to re-enter her pussy, where he began to slowly move inside of her wetness. He had removed himself from her cunt while they had re-positioned her so that she was plugged from both ends. Kai ran his hands over Daisy's back before settling on her hips, gripping tight as he began to thrust faster. He savored the squeeze of her tight walls and the wet sounds of her juices each time he entered her. As Kai got into a rhythm, Marcus tightened his grip on Daisy's ponytail, using it to fuck her mouth. Marcus pushed so deep in her mouth that she gagged before he let up, just enough for her to gather a breath before pushing her back down his length.

This continued for a few minutes until everything became too much for Daisy. Marcus's erotically forceful guidance of her mouth on his dick, and the sensation from each slam of Kai's thick cock inside of her cunt caused her to explode. Marcus let her release his cock, so she wouldn't accidentally bite him as the orgasm overtook her. Her vision went white, and her body stiffened, she hung suspended in bliss, like she was at the top of a rollercoaster right before it dropped. When it did drop from that highest point, the pleasure was just as intense, the fluctuating thrill lasting even longer. It was then that she squirted, liquid releasing from her pussy.

Both Kai and Marcus observed Daisy's orgasm, Kai's dick was pushed out of her body from the force of her squirting. The fluid splashed back at him, covering his cock and lower body. Kai was so fucking turned on by the sight of her losing control of her body that he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Once her shudders subsided a bit, Kai shoved his cock back inside of her contracting cunt, pounding into her so hard that it created an obscene slapping sound. Unable to hold off any longer, Kai thrust as deep as possible into Daisy's pussy, holding himself pressed inside of her as he came, filling her with his hot cum.

It was then that Marcus reached past Daisy's back and over her upturned ass so that he could insert one of his fingers inside her tight asshole. The shocking pleasure from his finger in her ass caused Daisy to orgasm again, making Marcus imagine replacing his finger with his big cock, and wondering if she would squirt from her pussy as he fucked that tiny asshole of hers. As Daisy's trembles slowly ebbed, she felt Kai slowly remove his cock from her pussy, accompanied by a dribbling sensation leaving her folds.

"Fuck" Kai moaned "Your pussy looks so damn good dripping my cum." His dirty words made Daisy blush just a bit, although she didn't know why since she had just come so hard that his cock was literally ejected from her pussy by the force of her squirt. It was then that she felt Marcus's hand stroke her head where she was resting on his naked lap, his hard cock rubbing against the side of her cheek.

"Come here baby" Marcus murmured to her, helping to pull her up so that she could swing an unsteady leg over his lap. He positioned her so that his cock was perfectly aligned with her freshly fucked pussy. Slowly, she lowered herself down onto him, both letting out a satisfied sigh as she sunk to the hilt of his huge cock. She began to ride him, grinding her clit against him with every bounce. Each time she slid down onto him, she let out a little moan, her pussy clenching around him.

"Oh, fuck, you feel so good" Marcus moaned, his hands gripping her hips. He leaned his head down to capture one of her pert nipples in his mouth, sucking hard and making her gasp loudly in pleasure.

"Oh god" she cried "don't stop, I'm so close" Thankfully Marcus didn't stop what he was doing to her body. Instead, he released her nipple, only to capture her other one between his teeth, giving it a little nip before soothing it with his tongue. He picked up the pace of his thrusts, pounding into her sore pussy with reckless abandon. She could feel his cock twitching inside her, signaling that he was about to cum.

"Fuck, I'm cumming" he groaned, roughly pulling her down to the base of his cock one final time, burying his face in her neck as he came. Daisy let out a loud moan as she felt him fill her up, his hot cum triggering another orgasm from her. When both their pleasure had somewhat subsided, she collapsed onto him, panting and spent as he stroked her back. She heard Kai's voice ask her a question.

"Are you okay, Daisy?" She turned her head to see him standing in the frame of the open car door, one of his hands braced against the top of it. He had tucked his cock back in his pants. His blue eyes stared at her with concern and a little bit of trepidation.

Daisy gave him a lazy smile, admiring just how much more handsome he was than his younger brother, her now ex, Trevor. Older than his brother by five years, Daisy had always had a crush on Kai, but never in a million years thought anything would ever happen. Much less with both him and Marcus, Kai's best friend and police partner.

"Yes" she whispered, laying her cheek against Marcus's chest with a satisfied and sweet smile "That was amazing". Kai looked at the beautiful blonde, flushed and completely naked as she sat in the backseat of her car, wrapped around Marcus, his partner and best friend. He knew he should probably feel some sort of guilt since she was his younger brother's girlfriend. But he couldn't help but be glad that Trevor was a fucking idiot, and he was honestly stumped as to why his brother would ever cheat on such an amazing woman. He knew Marcus felt similar, as they had talked about her before. This was why when he pulled Daisy over tonight and discovered that she had broken up with Trevor, and that she also seemed to find them attractive, he acted without really thinking about the consequences. He hoped this was only the beginning of many adventures for the three of them.

12