Double Entry

Story Info
Ros meets her husband's friends and makes them feel at home.
5.7k words
4.46
26.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang. It was Mark, my husband.

"Hey there, honey," his voice greeted me. "How're the preparations going?"

It was Friday afternoon and two of Mark's old friends were dropping by for drinks in the evening. I'd never managed to met them properly before, but I had seen lots pictures of the three of them together on various trips and heard endless stories of their adventures over the years. They sounded like fun and I was keen to meet them.

"All under control, darling," I replied.

"I knew it would be," he laughed. "Hey, something's come up here at work on the Bricker deal. It means I might be home a little later than I thought."

"Do you want me to cancel tonight?" he asked. He sounded a little worried.

I knew how much Mark was looking forward to catching up with Ben and Paul. I thought about how disappointed he would be if it was cancelled.

"No," I said. "It's OK. I can hold the fort here until you get home."

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I won't be too late. A half an hour or an hour tops."

"No, that's fine," I assured him. "The guys won't be here for a while and they will probably be politely late anyway. Not a problem."

"That's great, honey," Mark said. I could hear the relief in his voice. "I knew I could count on you! Anyway, I'd better get back down the salt mine and get the stuff here sorted. I know you'll make them feel at home. Ciao."

"I will," I replied. "See you soon, bye," I added before ending the call.

I went back to finish off the preparations and finally slipped into the shower to freshen up before the guests arrived.

I stripped off and looked at myself in the mirror. Still in good shape for my late forties, I thought, not overweight, reasonably fit body, breasts a nice handful as Mark used to say, no butt-sag. I probably passed for a MILF, I imagined, as the vulgar slang these days tastelessly described women like me.

Without intending to, my mind strayed onto a familiar recent theme: why didn't Mark find me attractive anymore? Well, at least that's how it seemed. Our sex lives used to great, even wild at times, but sex between us had become predictable and then lately, infrequent.

I knew that my sex drive hadn't declined! I was still pretty damn horny but Mark seemed to have lost a little interest. He was still attentive and affectionate; maybe it was just too much work, but whatever the cause, it left me a little frustrated and I was looking for something exciting to happen to jazz up our lovemaking.

I stepped under the shower and immediately felt its therapeutic effect. Showers are one of the great luxuries of modern life. I loved being naked and feeling the jets of warm water splash against my skin.

I washed myself with faintly scented bodywash and let the water trickle all over me. I reached for the lady razor and quickly touched up my legs and armpits.

I don't know exactly why I decided to do it, maybe it was because of the sexual frustration I'd been feeling, but for some reason, I also shaved my pussy. I hadn't done that for ages! I felt a little naughty and rebellious after it was done. And I must admit it did feel good to be so smooth down there, like a virgin all over again. Madonna instantly ear-wormed into my head. Mark might like the surprise, too, I thought.

When I finally stepped out of the shower and saw myself in the mirror I thought, wow, a shaved pussy really does make a big difference! You're hot, Ros!

I dried myself slowly. I must have taken longer than I thought, showering and shaving, because I was still naked in the bathroom when I heard the front door bell.

"Oh my god," I thought. "They're here!"

I finished my toilette and quickly rushed into the walk-in robe and threw on a lacy pair of knickers, a button-up blouse and a casual skirt. I looked informal and respectable.

I ran to the door and peeked through the spy-hole. Two men whose faces I recognised from many photos, stood there. One of them held a bottle that looked like whiskey. I opened the door swiftly, a little breathless.

"Oh, sorry to keep you waiting," I said, "I'm Ros, you must be Ben and Paul. Come in."

"I'm Ben," said the man holding the bottle, "and he is Paul. Hi Ros, good to meet you at last," he said as they crossed the threshold and entered my life.

I shook hands with them both and we exchanged pleasantries.

"You know Mark has talked about you so much. It's like I already know you!" Paul said smiling sweetly.

"Ha," I said laughing at the thought, "well Mark does the same about you two guys. It's like we're old friends who have only just met!"

Ben presented me with the bottle, an excellent single malt from Tasmania.

"Hmm," I purred approvingly, "and with good taste in whiskey, too, I see."

"Well," Ben replied, "I can't take all the credit for that. We listen to Mark and we know this is one of your favourites."

"Speaking of Mark," Paul enquired, "where is he?"

"Oh," I explained, "he had something last-minute to do at work. You know Mark. He'll be here in about half an hour or so."

"In the meantime," I added smiling, "I'm to make you feel at home. Let's start with drinks."

"Let me give you a hand, Ros," Paul volunteered.

We went to the kitchen and Paul fixed us all neat whiskeys with a little ice on the side and I arranged the nibbles.

We sat on the lounge and talked about how they had met Mark and some of the adventures they'd had together.

I told them about my job as an accountant at a local charitable organisation.

"Ah," Paul joked, "so you're into double entries, then."

I missed the sexual overtone of the joke and just laughed and agreed whole-heartedly.

"Yes," I laughed, "we all know that one entry is good, of course, but personally, I find two entries much more preferable!"

I had to admit, these guys were really nice. They were smart, funny and charming all at once. And they were easy to look at, too.

I knew they were both in their early fifties, same age as Mark and like Mark, they were still in pretty good shape. Their hair was greying at the temples giving them the distinguished look that men gain as they age.

Paul was taller and thinner while Ben looked stronger; maybe he still worked out. They were both dressed in jeans, casual shirts and loafers.

I streamed music on the Soundlink. Smooth jazz direct from Paris, France, wafted in the background.

Paul asked me to dance and we all shimmied to the groove. Both men danced well. I was enjoying myself and relaxing.

"You dance really well, Ros," Ben said appreciatively. "It's a dying art."

"Mark and I used to always go dancing," I said maybe too wistfully. "But not so much these days," I trailed.

"Really?" Paul asked. "You know Mark said that you felt a little spark had gone. He thinks it is his fault. Too much work."

"Maybe we can help," Ben suggested. He was standing just in front of me. "Maybe we can help create a little spark. Mark said to make us feel at home, didn't he?"

"Yes, he did," I said smiling as Paul came over and stood at my side.

"Well, when I'm at home," Paul whispered, "with a sexy woman like you, Ros, I like to feel her ass."

Before I could even be shocked by what I had just heard, I felt Paul's hand slide up under my skirt and begin to fondle my bottom.

"And when I'm at home with a beautiful woman, Ros," Ben explained, "I really like to see her titties."

Ben reached out and began to unbutton my blouse.

A million thoughts raced through my head just as a million sensations raced through my body, and all of these thoughts and sensations were conflicting and confusing. Was I fearful? Was I drunk? Was I excited?

"Just what do you gentlemen think you are doing?" I asked trying to remain calm and gain the initiative.

"Making ourselves at home," Ben replied equally calm. He had undone all the buttons of my blouse and spread it open so that my tits were in full view. Maybe I should have worn a bra. It was strangely exhilarating to be exposed in this manner.

Was the exhilaration that I felt the result of my sexual frustration? Was that why I was actually enjoying the unexpected attentions of these two men who were almost strangers to me? I did not try to move away or protest; I stood still and let them gently molest me.

Paul had lifted up my skirt from behind now so he could see what he was feeling. He fondled my bottom, hips and thighs.

"You know, Ros," he said, squeezing my ass, "you have a very hot little bum." His hands glided to my hips and I felt his thumbs hook into my lacy panties. He slid them down my legs in a smooth motion.

I stepped out of them and Paul picked them up and smelled them. I shook my skirt down to cover my modesty.

"Oh my, Ros," Paul sighed, "your panties smell like musk, like sex. Are we turning you on?"

I thought it best not to encourage them by confirming my state of arousal; neither did I try to move away. He held them up for Ben to smell.

"Mmm," Ben said like he was savouring a fine whiskey, "very tasty!"

"What if Mark comes in?" I said in a slight protest or maybe it was a reminder. "He should be home soon. I don't think he will be too pleased to see what you two are doing to me."

To be honest, I didn't know what I wanted to happen. I was part turned on, part shocked, part nervous. I reasoned that as Mark's friends they wouldn't hurt me, so I wasn't worried about my physical safety. But here I was, sexually needy, becoming increasingly aroused and beginning to think that maybe Mark walking in and seeing me with two men, his friends, might not be such a bad idea. Maybe it could be the shake-up our sexual lives needed?

"Mark won't mind, Ros," Paul soothed. "He understands."

Ben removed my blouse and carefully folded it and placed it on the lounge. I stood topless under the gaze of the two men. I let them look without trying to cover up.

"Fucking hell, nice tits, Ros," Ben said admiringly, taking my small orbs in his hands to feel their weight. Then pinching a nipple between thumb and index finger of each hand he began to tease, rub, twist and pull on them.

It was an extraordinary experience. I had become conditioned to Mark's touches over the years. No other man had handled my tits in years. This was new... and exciting. The sensations were intense and ran along an expressway direct to my pussy. I groaned.

"That's it Ros," Ben said. "Just relax. Enjoy."

Paul had found the button of my skirt just above the zip. He undid it and let the zip down in a single motion. My skirt fell to the floor in a neat circle at my feet. Ben had a few licks and sucks on my nipples. My body was starting to tingle.

I stepped out from skirt; Paul collected it and placed it on the lounge. I was naked now, standing in front of Mark's friends as they looked me up and down.

Paul once again began to play with my now naked bottom and I felt his hands slide freely between my butt cheeks.

"Mmm," Paul said, "I do like your ass, Ros. Do you like me feeling it like that?."

"Yes," said hesitantly, "I do."

"Oh, and what a lovely shaved cunt, Ros," Ben said while he once again made himself busy twisting my nipples like the tumblers of some safe he wanted to crack. He let a hand move down over my tummy to feel it.

"Mmm," he cooed, "freshly shaved and so smooth! Did you do that for us?" he asked rhetorically. "How thoughtful."

Suddenly, I was pleased that I had taken some extra time in my shower.

"Oh, but what if Mark comes in?" I asked again less concerned and more aroused than before.

"Don't worry, Ros," Ben replied. "We've always shared everything. Mark will be cool. He'll be happy about it, in fact. He'll be happy that we all like each other so much."

I wasn't so sure about that but I was getting too turned-on to think clearly.

"Let's have a little pause, eh, to take you in properly," Paul suggested. "Ros, are there some snacks in the kitchen?"

"Oh, yes, I think so," I replied, caught out a bit by the sudden change in pace. "I'll go and check."

"I can go," Paul said.

"No, it's alright," I replied, "I know where everything is."

I stepped nakedly out of the Paul-and-Ben sandwich that I had been in for the last few minutes and walked out to the kitchen. I found the snacks and brought them in. I topped up the men's drinks.

I knew I was naked, I knew that these two men who were still clothed had just stripped me and molested me, but somehow it all felt strangely natural and I felt liberated. I relaxed walking around naked in front of them both. I knew that they were checking me out from all angles and to be honest, I was lapping up the attention.

Looking back, I suppose I could have tried to find my phone and call Mark, but I didn't really want to. He would be here soon enough, anyway, I reasoned.

I topped up the men's drinks and offered them the snacks and we chatted a little more. Ben took the plate from my hand and placed it on the sideboard.

"Ros," said Ben, "why don't you hop on the coffee table for us?"

Paul cleared the coffee table and placed a few cushions from the lounge on one end.

"Maybe on all fours, please Ros," Ben suggested.

I wasn't sure what to do.

"Um, pardon," I said politely. "You want me to kneel on the coffee table?"

"No, not kneel," Paul explained patiently, "on all fours. You know, on your knees and your hands."

"Yeah," Ben chimed in, "we want you to show us your asshole and pussy, Ros and this is the best position to see both at once."

"You want me to show you my what?" I asked. I admit that I was mildly shocked by their forthrightness.

"We want to see your asshole and cunt, Ros," Paul continued. "We think that it's important to appreciate the beauty of a woman from all angles before fucking her."

"Fucking her...me? You both want to... fuck me?" I asked.

"Yes, that's right," Ben said. "That's what we came for."

I must admit the idea sounded faintly appealing. I was definitely in need of a good fucking. But I'd never been with two men before. Ever.

"But what about Mark?" I reminded them. "He'll be here any minute."

"Stop worrying about Mark," Paul said. "He'll join us later. And besides, he wants us to fuck you."

"Mark wants you to...?" I repeated not quite understanding as I placed my hands tentatively on the coffee table and began to climb into position as requested.

I was soon on all-fours on my coffee table displaying my naked body to my guests. I definitely hadn't expected tonight to turn out like this! My intimate parts were so exposed! And I found it thrilling! I'd definitely never done anything as brazen as this before.

"Thank you, Ros," said Ben. "Just spread your legs wider apart, will you? That opens you up a little more and makes it easier for us to see your fuck-holes."

I found the mixture of language that the men used, occasionally vulgar but always polite, highly arousing. I moved my knees wider so they could feast their eyes more easily on my bum, pussy and dangling teats. The men circled me like sharks looking at my body from every angle.

"Wow," this was Paul, "Ros, your body! I love it!"

I felt their hands stroke my hips and move gently and sensuously over my body. I wasn't sure who was touching which bit of me. It didn't matter! My tits were fondled and squeezed. A few gentle hand-brushes followed the channel between my butt cheeks and over my asshole. I'd never done much anal play before. I was surprised how titillating it was.

"Are you OK with that, Ros?" Ben asked.

"Yes," I replied. I was definitely OK with it. I looked back, down between my legs. My breasts hung down pleasingly like lovely soft drops or handfuls of exotic fruit.

"Feeling sexy?" Paul followed up. "Are you enjoying showing-off your fuck-holes to us, Ros?"

I didn't see any point in lying. "Yes," I said after a brief pause. "Yes, I am enjoying showing you my naked body and I am also enjoying your appreciation of it."

Both men stood in front of me.

"Good," said Ben. "Now maybe, we should appreciate your body more directly."

I watched them from my position on the coffee table as they kicked off their shoes and took off their shirts and placed them on the lounge.

Their bodies were in pretty good nick. Paul had some soft greying body hair which was nice while Ben was smoother.

My arousal continued to increase. I felt my nipples shrinking into hard points and my pussy moistening. Trickling.

The men then removed their pants and underwear. Their cocks were similar: cut, probably average in length and erect with shaved balls below and trimmed pubes above. They looked very nice. The men were definitely enjoying my exposure because their cocks stayed pretty hard and didn't wilt. I realised then that this was just as big a turn-on for them as it was for me. I felt pleased and more in control.

"See the effect that your naked beauty has, Ros?" Ben asked. "You've got both of our cocks going already."

They both ran their hands along the length of their cocks a few times as if to get the dust off them.

"Yes," I smiled, "so I see!"

"And do you like what you see?" Paul asked.

"Yes, I do," I replied honestly. "Very much."

The men approached me closer.

"Ever fucked with two men before, Ros?" Paul asked.

"No, never," I replied. "But I have thought about it... a lot."

The men were close now and let their cocks brush against my face. It was very exciting to feel their cockheads touching my skin.

"What have you imagined?" Paul asked.

"Having two cocks in me at once," I replied honestly.

"Mmm. You are a double entry accountant after all. Hot," Ben said. "You will love it."

And before I could agree Ben eased the head of his cock against my lips and I accepted it into my mouth.

I felt it resting there for a moment, thick, heavy, hot, between my lips. The soft smooth head, the rigid shaft. I let my tongue explore the surface of Ben's glans and play with the little slit.

"Oh, Ros," Ben exclaimed, "that's so nice." He leaned forward and his cock slid in a little further. I sucked it gently as he rocked slowly back and forth.

I slipped Ben's cock from my mouth and turned towards Paul's patiently waiting hard cock. I wanted to taste it, too. I kissed its soft head a few times until Paul pushed the shaft up against his body. I took it as a cue to lick along his shaft and suck the ballsac that was presented to me.

I juggled his heavy balls in my mouth with my tongue a few times before Paul adjusted position so I could take his cock directly in my mouth. We were both ready for it.

He slid it smoothly into my mouth, about half way and began to move rhythmically back and forwards. I suppose you could say that he was fucking my mouth. It felt good to me. And I know Paul enjoyed it.

"Oh Ros," Paul said, his eyes all screwed-up in pleasure, "that feels so good!"

We continued with the men alternating their cocks in my mouth. Each round I relaxed more; the cocks would go a little further into my mouth, the thrusts would become a little faster and the breathing a little heavier. Hands were placed behind my head to keep the rhythm regular.

It was so nice to have the luxury of two nice new cocks to suck. Of course their cocks were similar to Mark's. But they were different too; each man moved differently and each enjoyed slightly different suck and lick patterns. And of course, each man was a spur to the other to perform well for me!

It's hard to describe to anyone who hasn't sucked a cock before, but doing something like that with someone, something so intimate, taking such a private part of their body in your mouth, and just feel it there with your tongue, and you know that it's so hard and hot because you have excited their desire so much that they want you, it is just altogether such an indescribable, amazing feeling.

After a few more cock swaps, I think it was Paul, moved down to my shamelessly exposed rear-end. My asshole and cunt slit must have been clearly visible to him because of my position on all fours. The juices from my pussy had been quietly leaking while the sausage-fest was underway.

12