Double Entry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, Ros," Paul informed me,"looks like you're enjoying the attention. There's a little river down here leaking from that sweet little cunt of yours."

I paused in my servicing of Ben's meat.

"Shouldn't be a surprise, I would have thought," I replied dryly, "not with two nice cocks to suck."

We all smiled. Ben love-tapped my face with the head of his cock before reinserting it into my mouth. I took it all the way down to his balls.

Paul meanwhile was bent between my legs. I felt his hand toying my asshole and then spread my labia open wide.

"Mmm," he said, "that pink hole looks so inviting."

His fingers were at the entrance to my cunt hole and soon I felt two of them slide into my wet pink tube. Paul finger-fucked me fast and deep and I loved it. It felt so good that I had to pause my cocksucking and let Ben fuck my mouth all by himself so that I could concentrate on the sensational finger-fucking I was receiving from Paul.

Paul occasionally withdrew his fingers and teased my asshole with my own wetness. That, felt incredible.

Next, I felt Paul's tongue probing my clit. I thought I would explode but he moved his tongue up skilfully before the point of no return and started to probe my cunt hole with it. I always loved being tongue fucked in my cunt. Such special kisses!

Then, Paul surprised me by continuing to lick upwards and started rimming my asshole and even gently tongue fucking my ass. Oh my god! With Ben's cock in my mouth and Paul's tongue in my ass, I was in seventh heaven! It was wonderful to be pleasured by these two men at the same time.

Soon, I felt Paul's cock pressing at the entrance to my cunt and he started to fuck me in earnest. He let his cock slide in slowly and I could sense every inch as it edged further inside my wet cunt. Gently, he increased the fuck-tempo. He groaned softly in pleasure.

"God, Ros," Paul breathed, "what a privilege! It feels absolutely fantastic to have your hot, wet cunt wrapped all around my cock. Oh my goodness."

I practiced my kegels and hoped Paul felt the grip. From his groans, I gathered he did.

Then in the spirit of sharing, it was Ben's turn to fuck my pussy. Paul withdrew his cock - nobody wanted to cum too soon - and moved aside. Ben took his place and after a few love-taps for my clit and asshole, he ran his cock along the groove of my ass and then rammed it into me in a fast, full length fuck.

At other times such a thrust would have been rough and unpleasant, but since Paul had already opened me up and lubricated me, it simply felt fantastic.

"Oh, yes," I groaned slowly, giving in to the pleasure I was receiving, "fuck me hard like that. Fill me up with your cocks. Fuck my cunt hole!"

Ben obliged, fucking me harder than I ever thought possible. His left hand rested on my butt and his thumb started to finger my asshole. Paul was back from the edge of climax and offered me his cock to suck. I took it eagerly.

I tell you truly, being fucked at both ends, spit-roasting, I think they call it, is truly mind-blowing. Maybe this was the kind of double entry I was made for! I learnt that evening how much I loved having two men to service me. Maybe that was what had been missing from my sex life all along?

The men continued to share and take turns, swapping their cocks between my pussy and mouth. I had never been pleasured so thoroughly.

At some point, Paul started to liberally finger my asshole while he fucked my cunt. Caught up in the pleasure of the moment I was swept along with the flow. I sucked Ben's cock harder in response and felt him respond, deep throating me.

Paul, however, wanted more than just to finger my tightest hole. He took his cock from my cunt and pressed it gently against the ring of my asshole. Gradually, I relaxed and my asshole opened enough to take the head of Paul's cock. Then after a little encouragement, millimetre by millimetre, I was able to take more of Paul's cock as my ass continued to slowly open up for him. Paul moved tenderly, slowly back and forth until eventually, he started to properly fuck me up the ass.

"Oh fuck Ros," Paul called out maybe too loudly I wondered, "your asshole is incredibly tight!"

After the initial tension of entry, a little discomfort and adjustment, it felt amazing to have a hard cock up my ass. I was surprised about how good it felt. Naughty, sensual, hot! I'd definitely been missing out.

"Oh," I gasped fully registering and enjoying what was happening. "Oh my god, Paul, your cock is right up my ass. You are fucking me in the ass."

Because of the tightness, Paul couldn't fuck my virgin ass for too long without cumming, so he soon withdrew. Luckily Ben was there to take over! He slid his cock into my gaping asshole with delight. I rocked back a little to get more of him into me.

"Oh yes Ros!" he pleaded, "wiggle your ass just like that. Oh fuck yeah!"

"Ben, Ben, just keep fucking my asshole, please," I begged him.

While Ben's cock ploughed my ass, Paul offered me his cock to suck, fresh from my bottom. I took it and tasted myself on his hard meat. Paul smiled, pleased with me. I felt I had passed a test for him.

We continued like this, with me still on all fours and the men changing ends and holes from time to time, as they pleased. They both seemed to enjoy fucking my ass and cunt a few times each "visit" before moving around and offering me their cock to suck clean.

I lost track of time. Paul's cock was deep in my ass and Ben's cock was in my mouth when I heard a noise in the room.

"Hey mate," I heard Ben say.

Then I heard Mark's happy laugh and his voice, "Hey there everyone. Good to see you're all friends and have made yourselves at home!"

I almost choked on Ben's cock in surprise.

"Don't stop," Mark said, "this is amazing. Ros, you are amazing!"

I wasn't going to stop. Mark's arrival had raised the sexual excitement level to stratospheric levels.

Paul's cock continued to pound my ass without missing a beat. It felt amazing.

"Oh my god," I screamed. I couldn't help it. "Yes! Just like that! Fuck my ass! Paul, shove your cock up my ass! Deeper. Harder!"

"Go Ros, go!" Mark encouraged.

We were all getting a little over-excited by now, I guess and inevitably it had to happen. Paul was the first to spill his cream. I felt him thrust deeply into my bowels and hold himself stiffly, way up my ass. I kegeled his cock from my insides. Immediately I felt amazing cock-quakes in my core and the hot release of Paul's cum spurting into my tight asshole as he emptied his balls in me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he screamed, eyes screwed-up, face towards the ceiling, as his cum filled my ass and leaked out around his cock shaft. I felt it running down over my cunt.

Paul's climax, of course, triggered Ben, whose own cock suddenly jerked and throbbed, almost violently, in my mouth as hot jets of cum shot down my throat and over my tongue. Cum had never tasted so good!

"Fuck, fuck, yes," Ben gasped, exhausted.

Meanwhile, unknown to me, Mark had stripped off and had been stroking his own cock while taking in the excellent fucking I was receiving.

"Fuck, Ros," I heard Mark groan. Then I felt hot rain as he directed the spurts and drops of his cum all over my ass and back. There was a lot of cum. No doubt about it, Mark had enjoyed the show and was obviously very turned-on.

After a few minutes, the men slowly recovered from the wobbly legs that their intense climaxes had caused. Paul's cum continued to ooze sexily from my asshole.

"Now it's time for Ros to cum," I think it was Ben, thoughtfully said.

"She sure has earned it," Paul agreed.

Gently, the three men helped me transition from all fours onto my back. My knees were now pointed to ceiling and my legs spread apart.

They took turns licking and sucking my clit, teasing me delightfully with gentle tongue-fucks and finger-fucks. Tongued kisses were exchanged. Six hands stroked my thighs, teased my nipples and pulled on my teats. Over time, I felt something immense building inside my pelvis. I think Ben's tongue was at the controls when I tipped over the edge. It was like a huge dam breaking inside me. Convulsions of pleasure exploded inside me.

"Oh my god," was all I could manage to say. I gripped tightly to Paul and Mark's hands; my body tensed while the climax and its aftershocks rippled through and shook me. For several minutes I couldn't move.

The men were smiling realising their objective had been achieved more than satisfactorily. I smiled my thanks to them.

It was the most incredible cum of my life,... so far, anyway.

Slowly, Mark eased me up. He took me to the bathroom. He had drawn me a bath and washed me down with the warm soapy water. It was just what I needed. The other men came in to check on my progress. Then each of the men showered while I soaked and recovered.

Eventually, I stepped out of the bath and Paul dried me off. Ben offered me my bath robe that had been hanging on the back of the door.

"It's OK, Ben, thanks," I said, "but I don't want any clothes. I'd prefer to be naked amongst you all. Free to look at and all available!" I laughed, so happy.

After bathing we returned to the lounge and sat together cuddling each other, my hands resting on the soft cocks of my new lovers. Mark brought us each a glass of champagne and we chatted together like the good friends that we were.

"So Mark, what did you think when you walked in?" I asked. "Were you angry or shocked?"

Mark laughed gently remembering the scene.

"No, I wasn't angry. I love you all too dearly for that. Plus I know what Paul and Ben are like and just how damn persuasive they can be!"

"But, Ros, I must say walking in and seeing you naked and double penetrated like that! Paul's cock was in your ass and Ben's cock down your throat, Ros! Well, I think that's the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life!"

"Well, I guess accountants like double entry for a reason!" I said and we all laughed.

The men thanked me profusely and genuinely for the free gift of my body and the intense pleasure that I had given them.

"I don't want to go," Paul admitted.

"Why don't you stay, then?" I asked. "Tomorrow is Saturday - no work. Spend the day here with us. You too, Ben."

"Yes!" agreed Mark. "Stay. We can catch up on other things in the morning."

"Well, as long as you don't neglect my needs," I said with a twinkle in my eye. "I've discovered that I need lots of specialised loving. Hopefully three cocks will be sufficient..."

"That would be my pleasure, darling Ros," Paul added.

"And mine, too, M'lady," Ben echoed.

I tongue kissed each of them in turn while I held their now tumescing cocks.

"Oh my god," Mark said laughing. "We've created a monster! How will I ever satisfy you again!" he asked, grinning.

I smiled, meeting all their loving gazes, "Well, I suppose it's just as well for you then, Mark, that you have a lot of friends to help you, isn't it."

12