Double Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ME: that was sarcasm by the way.

K: I don't think it was.

K: But fine.

K: Oh, were you coming by for family dinner this weekend?

ME: I'll be there.

K: Good.

K: See you then!

ME: Take care sis.

K: Will do. I got a kitty to feed. Go easy on your trouser snake!

I rolled my eyes as I tossed my phone in the passenger seat. My cock was hard as a rock and throbbing so hard I almost thought my heart had relocated.

The car was started and in a flash, I was home, pants around my ankles and cock in hand. And as I squeezed my flesh, coaxing out my sweet release, I kept telling myself to imagine the waitress; stripping off her clothes with pouting lips and begging for my cum. Yet no matter how hard I tried, each time I closed my eyes my imagination was corrupted with thoughts of my sister's wet and hungry pussy, and the more it happened, the crippling sense of shame slowly began to fade.

Chapter 6.0

The next two days stumbled by on my calendar, drawing me closer and closer to our Family Dinner night. The time itself passing felt like an eternity. My senses were dulled, yet heightened at the same time. It was like I had been stumbling around my flat like a zombie in puberty. My libido had never felt like this, not even in high school. All thoughts had continually drifted to the opposite sex and two of these members in particular; as my conscience stayed with its losing battle to keep me cool like the last iceberg in heated waters; slowly but surely melting away until there was nothing.

What was I going to say when I faced them? How can I look my own mother and sister in the eye when they had been the root of my carnal fantasies for the last few days? What could I do, or should I do for that matter? This is my blood, relations, relatives. There are laws both written and moral that state that acting on these desires is the most forbidden of acts. And yet, the more my mind pondered the morality of these unions, the more I found myself craving to know what it would feel like. Imagine how intense it would be to experience the darker side of love making for that's exactly what it was; making love, but in such a way that it instantly became my deepest and darkest fantasy.

So where then is the transition from fantasy to reality? What would it take and would I dare take the risk? Any action would require reciprocation from either party, and what if it was not met in likeness? I would expose myself then and be completely vulnerable. I would be humiliated, possibly shunned, and if made public, well, that would be the end of everything. Though that is the extreme, and I doubt very much it would lead in that direction. As a matter of fact, there was an ever growing possibility that we may all be in the same boat. But if that were the case, and this ever growing powder keg were to finally blow, we would need some sort of catalyst to be the final touch... And leave it to my father to provide.

"Check out my new gadget!" he said as I walked in the house that Sunday night. He stood over the dining room table with piles of cardboard and plastic while cradling a new Digital SLR. His fingers adjusted the dials with giddy excitement.

"Wow, Pops! That's awesome!" I said as I eyed the familiar device. "I didn't know you needed a new one."

"Neither did I, but your mother picked it up for me. I think it is the same model as yours."

It was.

"Timing couldn't be better," he continued as he squinted his eyes and looked through the viewfinder.

"Why's that?"

"Got an early flight to China tomorrow morning. I have to audit one of the manufacturing facilities." He powered off the camera and placed it in a red camera bag. At no point in time did he make eye contact with me. "Last minute notice."

"Yeah, I'd say so. How long you gonna be gone?"

"Just the week. Be back on Saturday, jet-lagged as all hell, I'm sure."

"Probably," I said. "Where is Mom anyway?"

He nodded over to the kitchen. "She just picked up Chinese and is in there with Kelly."

"Chinese food before China?" I asked, noting the irony.

"Yup." His tone lacked any sense of enthusiasm, and then in a hushed voice, "She's kinda' in a mood."

"Thanks for the heads up," I said as I turned to leave, and then stopped in the doorway. "Are you not coming?"

He shook his head. "I've got to finish packing up then hit the sack. We'll chat next week, I promise." I turned to leave again but he stopped me this time.

"Oh, and can you tell your mom I'll be sleeping downstairs on the futon in Kelly's workspace." He could sense my confusion. "She's such a light sleeper that I don't want to wake her when I leave. You know how it is."

With that, he went back to his work with his back to me leaving me with nothing to do but finally leave the room. As I entered the kitchen I found Kelly and Mom sitting at the kitchen counter eating Chinese food out of To-Go boxes. Both girls dressed casually, Kelly in a green spaghetti-strap tank top and black yoga pants and Mom in a cute gray summer dress.

"If it isn't my two favorite ladies," I said as I approached from behind.

They both turned and smiled up at me, Kelly while slurping up a long noodle.

"Hi Baby," Mom said standing up and kissing me on the cheek. Kelly remained seated as she stretched her arms high asking for a hug with chow mein and chopsticks still in hand. I reached down and squeezed her tight.

Mom motioned to the surplus of white boxes. "Help yourself. I think Beef with Broccoli is that one over there," she said pointing to a box. "I may have splurged a bit too much."

"Mom, you always get too much," said Kelly.

"I second that," I said as I picked up some food and a box of my own.

"At least you kids never went hungry."

I smiled. "You got us there," I said as I took a large bite. "So Dad's going to Ch..." I started to say between chews but stopped the moment I saw Kelly's eyes go wide and she shook her head.

Mom sighed. "Yes, flights tomorrow at 5AM" she said as she moved the contents of her box around without reason. "He's packing up now."

"Sorry," I said. "Is this a thing right now?" A tension seemed to fill the air.

She relaxed a bit. "No, it's fine. It is what it is." She shrugged as she set her food down before taking a deep sip of her wine.

"The camera was nice. What's the occasion?"

This time she shook her head. "No occasion," she said looking at me. "Just wanted to do something nice." She smiled, though I couldn't tell if it was sincere. Regardless, I returned the grin.

"Well it was," I said then felt the immediate need to change the subject. "Kelly tell you the good new yet?"

Mom laughed then rolled her eyes; this was genuine. "About the shoot? That's all I've been hearing about for the last week."

"Uh-uh. We've talked about other things," Kelly defended, though she began to grow uncertain. "I'm sure we have. We've talked about Jason a bunch."

"What?" I asked, mouth full of food once more. "What about me?"

Kelly deflated a bit. "I told her about your cold feet at the sushi place."

"You did what?" My eyes were wide. "Why would you-"

"It's not her fault, Jason," Mom said calmly. "I might have coaxed it out of her."

"I don't... Why did..." I stammered, too many questions coming at me at once.

"It doesn't matter," Mom said. "To be honest with you, we were more confused than anything else. I mean two weeks ago, at the shoot, you were so confident and driven. Very..." Her eyes were without focus as she searched for words. "... very masculine. Basically I did almost everything you asked. You were totally in charge. You knew what you wanted and what you needed and you took it. You were in your element. So, naturally, we were confused because it didn't seem like you."

My eyes went back and forth from my mother and sister. "Thank you ladies. Now I'm thoroughly embarrassed."

"Oh hush, you're fine," Mom said as she threw a napkin at me. Kelly just giggled as she slipped a glistening mushroom into her mouth and winked.

"Well that's nice." I said, setting down a now empty box. "It's good to know that my dating life or lack thereof, is a great conversation topic for my family. Really reassuring."

Mom raised an eyebrow. "I sense sarcasm," she said sarcastically. Kelly started giggling again. I then noticed the near empty bottle of red beside them.

"Jason, it's cool. If you can't talk about it with us, then who with?" my dear sister asked. "I've already told you all of my... most of my secrets." Her eyes had that same glimmer than I had started to become familiar with over the last few weeks.

Reluctantly, I said "Okay, fine. Suggestions?"

They shared a look, and then Mom spoke. "We just think you should start in your comfort zone. From what I hear, you were not shy behind the camera. It was when you stepped in front of it that you lost your nerve. You want something from a girl; ask her when you feel in control."

Kelly nodded. "I'm with Mom on that."

I looked between these two ladies once more and shrugged my shoulders. "Alright," I said. "I'll give it a shot sometime."

Smiles crossed their faces and for a moment, they looked like twins.

"Good," our mother said as her eyes darted to the microwave clock. "Now, the night is young and we don't have to be up at the butt crack of dawn so you guys up for a movie?"

"Sounds like fun," Kelly said.

"I'm down," I replied in turn.

"Great! I'll just clean all this up real quick while you kids go choose one from the cabinet." She began to rise, but I stopped her.

"I got this, Mom. You and Kelly pick something out and I'll join you in a second."

"You don't have to-"

"I know, but I insist." I held my ground. "Go, and grab and open the bottle I brought. You two galls killed the last one, I see."

Her eyes looked up at me, sparkling and bright.

"Thank you, Jason." She leaned in and kissed my cheek again. I could still feel the warmth of her lips as she pulled away.

The girls left the kitchen, leaving me to my duties. It wasn't too bad. Just like we said, there was more left over than eaten, so most went in the fridge. I quickly cleared the counter, wiped the surface and brought the empty containers and trash over to the can. I opened the lid then stopped, my eyes settling on something within.

Resting on a crushed, empty cereal box was a small pink shopping bag with letters printed with glitter. It too was crushed and empty, but a small piece of paper was sticking out the top. Curiosity got the best of me as I reached into the bin and withdrew the paper.

I held in my hands a receipt, barely faded but printed with today's date. It was from a lingerie boutique found in our mall. My eyes scanned the receipt made to a Lucy Jones, my mother, and on it she had purchased a black garter belt set with bra and panties. Instantly my imagination took over as I pictured my mother in a wide of poses all equally undressed, sporting her new night wear in all her glory. My dark and forbidden desire was coming back as my pulse began to quicken just picturing it. And then, a realization hit me.

The day after the photo shoot, mom requested a copy of the photos. Not just the photos that would be used for the portfolio, but all of them, knowing very well that it would include the more sultry moments of our shoot.

According to Kelly, Mom has been acting different for the last week, so sexually wound up that she was caught masturbating to online pornography with Kelly in the house.

Dad just received a new digital camera, the exact same model as mine and mom just purchased a seductive set of lingerie.

Looks like none of us walked away from that photo shoot unscarred. Mom was so turned on by being the focus of the attention that she is trying to re-live the experience through a more provocative means. And based on Dad's response to the camera, Mom probably didn't even get the chance to tell him about the lingerie before he dropped the China bomb on her.

And just like that, the solution for our puzzle started to come together. They want me to be more assertive, and I can't argue with that. Mom needs to be the center of attention, yet directed into action. But what about Kelly? My shadow during the shoot. The one who has been getting off on taunting and teasing me for the past week. My sister who soaked her panties by watching our mother pleasure herself. I had a suspicion, but needed to test the waters.

I discarded the trash into the bin, throwing with it the receipt that I had been holding and closed the lid. I washed my hands, catching my own darkened reflection in our window over the sink. It was like looking at a shady version of myself, but still an image of what I was, or was becoming. I stood straighter and my focus was determined. It was like staring into my subconscious and witnessing the beginning of a new path being trekked. This was going to be something new and I now felt ready.

Our father was nowhere to be seen when I joined the girls in the living room. Kelly was sprawled across the love seat clicking through our movie channels while mom relaxed beside her on the sofa. Three glasses of wine were waiting on the coffee table, only one of them was still full.

"We were wondering when you were gonna show up," Kelly exclaimed as she continued her search.

"Sorry," I replied, taking a seat on the floor, "Kinda got caught up in something. Anything yet?"

"Nooo," her voice was filled with disappointment. "Nothing to get too excited over."

I reached down and grabbed my glass, eyeing Dad's red camera bag sitting all by itself on the table in the adjacent room. I took a big sip, feeling my concerns and hesitations begin to melt away.

I took a deep breath. "So Mom, I never heard what you thought of Kelly's photos. You got your copies, right?"

"Oh absolutely," she began. "Kelly gave them to me last Monday. They were so amazing. I am so proud of you." Her smile lit up the room, as she settled into the couch with her legs crossed tightly and holding her glass with two hands.

I beamed in response, my own cheeks reddening. "Thanks, it really means a lot to me. I had probably the best model ever." I took a seat on the other end of her couch, leaning back into the corner.

"Oh stop it." This time her cheeks blushed. "I was just having fun."

"We could tell," Kelly chimed in, leaving the television on some late night comedy channel which was ignored by us all.

"It was fun, wasn't it?" I said taking another sip. "Actually, I'm kinda' curious... Would you be interested in doing another shoot sometime? I feel like it's great practice for me."

She smiled and shifted in her seat. "Of course I would. Any way I could support you I will."

Kelly tilted her head. "I don't have anything that is ready right now though. I put all my work into the one we just did."

I nodded. "That's true, but I was thinking it didn't have to be a fashion shoot but maybe something different. Something that might be new and fun and would help me out a little."

My sister's eyes narrowed as Mom asked the question.

"What were you thinking?"

"So, both of you were just talking about how I am very comfortable behind the camera, like, that's my zone. And when it comes to relationships, there needs to be away that I can merge the two together. To somehow bring more intimacy into my photography." I swallowed and continued. "And so, because I trust you both implicitly, I figured you would be an incredible resource for me to stretch my legs and try something more... provocative."

Mom took sip as Kelly now asked her question.

"More provocative? Like what?"

"I would say kinda like what you asked in the car a while back. I think I should start dabbling in boudoir."

"Seriously?" Kelly's eyes narrowed.

I nodded.

Silence filled the room as the two leaned back, their faces reflected no emotion.

"So you want our input?" Mom asked.

"I was actually hoping for your participation... as my model."

She took a deep breath, leaning back as she recrossed her legs.

"Jason, I don't think-"

"Before you say anything," I interrupted, "Let at least tell you why."

"... Okay," she said slowly nodding. "Go ahead."

"Thanks Mom," I said as I leaned forward. "For the past couple weeks, I've been continually reflecting on our shoot. I know we all had a great time, because it was just that: a great time! We trusted each other, it was fun, and we got great shots out of it too." Their eyes were fixed to me listening to each word with intense fixation.

"Now I know we are all aware it started taking an interesting turn in the end, but the more I have thought about it, I feel I was starting to tap into something else, something that's obviously a bit more risky. I mean..." I was struggling to find the right words. "What I'm trying to say is that I want to explore a different avenue or direction here. Something that can elicit new emotions, cause hey, that's what photos do. So I know this sounds weird, and probably inappropriate, but the way I see it, it isn't that different from the photo shoot we just did. It just has different... subtext, so to speak. And to do that, well, I need a model and an assistant and I can't imagine anyone better than the two of you."

The air was thick with tense silence as they pondered the words. Kelly's eyes turned back and forth from Mom to me, eager to hear her thoughts.

Our mother swirled her glass and took a deep sip. "Before I say yes or no... What did you have in mind?" She settled her eyes on me as she leaned back into the couch.

I could feel my cheeks flush. "Something simple. Something that would appear intimate."

"You're being awfully vague," she said, "I know you have a specific idea of what you want."

She knows me well. I felt a sheepish grin cross my face.

"I do. I was thinking underwear or lingerie."

"Lingerie? That could be pretty bold." Her eyebrow raised but her even tone remained the same.

"I guess. It really depends on the kind."

She looked back to her glass deep in thought watching the wine spinning around the crystal bowl. Her cheeks still red and growing deeper in color.

Her chest rose as she took a breath. "I don't know... I don't think it would be appropriate."

"I know, it sounds weird and I totally understand how you feel. Thing is, it's not like you are going to be exposing yourself or anything. I'm not looking for nudie pics. Just... it'd be kinda like the bikini shots. Same thing; just different story."

She didn't look up. Her face was unreadable.

"It would mean a lot to me, Mom," I continued. "I can't think of anyone better who I trust and who could capture what I'm looking for. I need your free spirit. I need your expressions along with your willingness to experiment, your drive, your understanding, and your patience. You're my perfect model. I need you, Mom." This was my last leg, and I still wasn't sure what I was doing.

The tension in the air was thick, hanging heavy like a curtain as Kelly and I looked at our mother with rich anticipation. She shook her head then finished the remainder of her glass.

"Fuck it," She shrugged. "I better get Mother of the year for this." She leaned forward, setting her glass on the coffee table. Her breasts threatened to spill out of the top of her dress. "So when and where, stud?"

Kelly's smile was bigger than I had ever seen it as I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

"Honestly, I was thinking it would be best if it was in a bedroom; perhaps a large one with a kingsize bed and a large vanity mirror."

It only took a moment to realize what I was describing. "My room?"

I nodded.

"I guess saying it might be a bit too personal would be out... When?"

Another deep breath and stood up. "How about now?"

1...45678...10