Double Filled

Story Info
Gina gets anal dp for the first time while fucked up.
816 words
4.21
19.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had a long weekend, off from Friday till Tuesday. Good time to have some wild fun. Had just gotten a new outfit that was open to show off my tits and ass, new panties with no ass, and black crotchless pantyhose. I used nair to make sure I was smooth and then 3 enemas to clean myself out real good. I rented a motel room from Friday till Sunday and decided to have a few beers to loosen up. I decided on Old English to get a good buzz along with some fresh poppers. Then I inserted a medium butt plug and sat down to drink the Old English and see if I could get lucky.

I was on a few web sites when one guy sent me a message. Wanted to know if I was serious and really wanted to party with him and a few friends. He sent me his picture and phone number. I called and he was cool, said they were out on the town and wanted to crash for a few hours. They liked the idea of a gurl for nsa fun. They showed up about 30 minutes later in an Uber. There were three of them and all were either drunk or high.

Once in the room we dispersed with the small talk and got right to business. They asked me if I wanted some "fun drugs" as they put it. I said no and they started to strip. One started to suck my nipple while another started to kiss me. Then the third asked if I was a submissive slut...of course I said yes. With that he grabbed my face and started calling me a slut and whore as his buddies watched. He told me to open my mouth and spit in it. He did this twice and told me to swallow. As I did one of the guys poured some of the Old English down my throat as all laughed.

Now I was on my back and the tough one kneeled over my head and had me lick his ass. As I did I was getting woozy. I was zoning out when he lifted my legs and I felt a cock entering me. I tried to tell them I had a plug in me but I couldn't speak right. Then I felt it being pulled out and replaced by a nice thick cock. As he fucked me I continued to lick the guys ass. After a bit the guy got off me, the other pulled out and I was on my knees. Now they took turns fucking me. None of their cocks were bigger than 8 inches or real thick. While one fucked me i sucked another.

I was having trouble concentrating and was really feeling fucked up when one of the guys slid under me. I sat on his cock and it went right into my ass. As I sucked one of them I felt a second guy trying to enter my ass. I started to shake my head no and talk but nothing came out. The guy I was sucking saw my poppers and put them under my nose. As I breathed them in the other guy worked his cock into my ass with his friend. The pain was horrible but nothing came out of my mouth...

As these two fucked my ass I opened my mouth to scream but the third guy just gagged it with his cock. He was fucking my mouth, using me like a toy as the other two kept up the double rape of my ass. Finally the guy I was sucking came in my mouth. After swallowing his load the guy on top pulled out of my ass. He came around and had me suck him as he came. His cock was a mixture of cum, Vaseline, and my sweat! Then the guy I was on top of pushed me off and down and I cleaned him off. At this point I just rolled over on the bed and passed out.

The next morning when I awoke I called him and we talked. Seems when the guy spit in my mouth he had put a pill in his so that was why I was so fucked up and only remembered bits and pieces of the night. What I thought took an hour was actually over three hours! No wonder my ass was so sore! He wanted to come by again that night but I told him I might have to go home. I was kinda scared of not having any control but I also noticed the front of my panties had cum stains! I had a sissygasm and didn't know it! Have to decide if I want to try it again. One side has me scared but the other is curious to try again...and I did still have his number...