All Comments on 'Double Glazing'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I absolutely loved it

A heartwarming and well crafted story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Thankyou.....

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Well done

Well thought out, with good characters and nice descriptions. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A curate's egg...

... good in parts. Nice enough story, but nothing remarkable. Conversations seemed somewhat stilted, although characters were well built. Just slightly confused as to why this would be on an Erotic Literature site.

Wilde1701Wilde1701over 14 years ago
Not bad

The storyline was good as usual but the style you decided to write it in seemed a bit forced. It seemed that you tried to write with an upper class tone that was not natural to you which is a shame as it made the characters a bit strained at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another story which could have been good

Lose the pretentious nonsense about the arts - it just makes the characters sound pretentious. I felt like you were preaching at me at times.

Get a good editor to tidy up the grammar.

IrfonIrfonalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Story !!

Erudite and compelling.

Well Done You.

Thank you for a very pleasant story.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Excellent Story

I was going to say that since it was posted in Romance that it had few comments and all favourable but----- The discussion of theater, literature, and plays gives the story more depth. Could it have been Avery Carson who made the negative comment?

This was very well done I have to confess that I did not read it back a while because it was a Romance? Nothing like believing that Romance is just wham bang thank you mam! I do believe that I have read all the LW labeled work of Kezza!

GrumpyOldWestyGrumpyOldWestyalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant

Sadly have only discovered your stories in the last few days. This is now the third I have read, and you do bring a depth to your stories that only a handful of Lit authors can match.

I have no doubt that I will enjoy all the others as I make my way through them. A 5 star story, it's a shame I cant give more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Culminate in a culmination?

Ploughed her? More sullying? So the Black Beast sullied her thereby making her damaged goods? I suppose that's British slang for having sex. Or fucking. God loves the British! I enjoyed the story although I'm not sure it was a "romance". And next time, perhaps a few less words or some tighter editing. The story seemed a little "wordy" at times if that makes sense.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Another so well done -

And again it could be true in it's telling

It is certainly plausible -

Well done - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Borrow A Couple Guys

Somewhere in Romance is a story with a Mafia family that kills some guy and buries him in a concrete building foundation. Any chance you could borrow them and send them to Alabama for a few hours?

Seriously, nice story.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
thank you for the frequent reference to the arts

Theatre, Ballet, Music (in all forms) and poetry lift your stories up and above the common fare.

You give us real people with real passions to read about.

Another delightful story.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
thanks for the uplifting tale

This was a major departure from the norm. The sales rep was not the hero. Not even a good fellow. But the story was as good as always.

muze1602muze1602over 7 years ago
Really enjoyed this tale

And loved the poem and Shakespeare references used through out. Aptly and nicely used to illustrate the story points. Thanks.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Simply Marvelous Darling

Beautiful story! You know this story should be made into a Movie!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! ★★★★★ WOOF

OH ! Back when My Daughter was about 5 yrs old, We were visiting my Grandma and Auntie's Place and Auntie Amy was washing her Grandson of 6 months of age! Anyway my Daughter Sharleen points to Little Stephen's willie and says Will I get one of those? Auntie Amy not battering an eye lid Said WHEN YOUR ABOUT 18 MY SWEET !

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousabout 5 years ago
Just as good after all the times . . .

And once again, I'm jealous of the concert in the park. What a wonderful day that would have been. Well done.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 5 years ago
Another wonderful romance.

You really are on top form.

Such a delightful tale; it was bound to be a wonderful romance - you are so good at writing them - but the last couple of pages were outstanding.

Thank you so much for a very distracting evening

Stephen

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamalmost 5 years ago
Too many words? No way,

How can anyone pack so much story into so few Literotica pages? Anyway, great depth of character and very believable storyline. Five stars, and it's a favourite.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Good stuff

Good strong story line, great characters and a mystery too. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story!

The odd Shakespeare quote is valuable in aligning two characters, I reckon.

But it is a damned good tale and very well-told

Thank You

73

HP

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

Like your story very much. Interesting name choice to an American, John Birch. Look up "John Birch Society". A name sullied for many of us, sadly, starting in my home state.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Another great story. Your imagination is outstanding.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Still a sterling 5 in second reading! “Kindness in Women, not their beauteous looks, Shall win my heart” Taming of the Shrew - Hortensio act 4 scene 2 Inner beauty always outlast the flash of youth. Great story! Thank you!

Po8pPo8palmost 2 years ago

That Thomas Gray poem you mentioned, I read it in highschool like seven years ago.

I'd forgotten it's title and it's writer, didn't know which excact book it was I read it into.

Imagine my surprise when I read the " Epitaph " of one scorned by fortune and fame, or rather sciences.

In other words, I'm eternally indented to you for recovering that piece of a gem to me.

Thank you also for the story, it was so great I give it a five 🌟

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Very imaginative story of two good people finding each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous