Double Header and Hat Trick

Story Info
Recently divorced man scores with women in bar.
8.6k words
4.42
8.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody under eighteen in sexual situations. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely ridiculous as its a fantasy. Man unwinds and has dinner in a bar after working all day. After that, things get crazy.

Double Header and Hat Trick

I had struck out. I was on a business trip. At least that part of the expedition went ok. The customer was delighted to see me back; I had run five forty-minute classes to showcase and explain the new software and show everyone how to best use it.

I put everything into my quick presentation, as I am well aware of adult attention span! Pack as much useful info into the available time as possible. I hope my little presentation was interesting and memorable to the employees and bosses. I did get applause at the end of each session which, of course, heartened me. Keep it light, keep it fast, and always leave them wanting more! That way you get invited back!

Get in, get done, get out, go home. Unfortunately for me, I had two more presentations to do tomorrow and then catch a nap in the friendly skies. I might have to stay an extra day, but this was mission-critical. We do like to get PAID, so this was extremely important to do just that.

I always try to fly business class for the extra room, allowing me to catch up on my much-needed beauty sleep. I had the next two nights booked in case I had to come back for any additional unforseen problems, but I did not anticipate any. From the excellent reception, I think I might pitch a three-month follow-up mini-course we offered, but that was a complete shot in the dark. No risk, no reward.

I sorta adopted the boy scout philosophy, "Better to be Prepared!" and it had helped me out many, many times. My reputation was that I was unflappable and always got the job done right; not a bad rep to own! But now I had to walk the walk, not just talk about it! I did my job as well as humanly possible. It was my own business, after all.

I tried to avoid thinking about my divorce, which would be final tomorrow. I had caught her with the neighbor, and I kicked the cheating bitch to the curb. It hurt my heart.

But I still loved the cheating sack of shit. She is still devastatingly beautiful, even if she can't keep her long curvy legs together. I kinda understood a bit of why she did it, even though I absolutely did not condone it.

After we lost the baby in the eighth month last year, she went bananas; she flew right off the damned rails. I am sure certain that she's not in her right mind; she had been totally devastated last year and had not been able to deal with the horrible tragedy and the shit storm of emotions it entailed. Loss of a child can devastate anyone.

This did not mean her actions were forgiven; just a bit understandable. I had been hurt as well as she, but I had not decided to go on a fucking spree. I suppose it was her form of coping with the heartache. She tried in her own slutty way to get the baby off her mind. Her hobby had severe consequences for our marriage, as in it killed it for us.

Unfortunately, it devastated me and what was left of our relationship. I don't know how she could do that to us. It was almost like emotional suicide.

Talk about a mental breakdown! Was her cheating a result of that? No... yes... maybe? Not sure. My last good memory of her, she was spraying me with her milk. She was very pregnant at that time. I did enjoy sucking on her substantial milk-filled tits. Her milk was sweet. She had orgasms just from my milking her! We were so sublimely happy. I was on top of the world.

Then the absolutely unthinkable happened. The stillbirth utterly destroyed both of us. It was as though we had both simultaneously been stabbed directly in the heart. The horrible maelstrom of emotions that went through both of us... well, it was hell on earth for us.

It had destroyed what we had together. It broke us. My marriage came to an ugly end on that day. It was like watching a car accident in slow motion that you could not stop, no matter what you did. And when it was all over... it was all over.

We were still together then, sort of physically, but she... Well...

I think she secretly wanted to get caught, and I did catch her with the guy from next door. I unloaded on that guy.

I gave him an instant, painful, homemade facial reconstruction surgery for his part of the program, courtesy of my fists. I seriously doubt he will ever try anything with a married woman again, EVER. But for all the revenge I took out upon his features, in the end, it did not make me feel any better. The fact was that she did this quite DELIBERATELY; her actions were with malice and forethought!

She had betrayed me! I was lucky to stay out of jail. I could never do anything like that to her, and I suspect that was what she wanted. I could not raise a hand to the dirty cheating skank... it wasn't in me to do that. I wept. I was destroyed.

She had been my whole life. Now she was dead to me. It hurt so, so bad. It still hurts so damned bad. And there's no fixing it. How? I can't bring back the dead baby. The pain of that loss will be with me for a long, long time; maybe it will hurt me forever. Her minor betrayal was just the last straw to destroy whatever we once had. We were done.

Everything else just went to instant shit. I cried me a river, but it did not help. I prayed and prayed... but nothing changed. Sometimes bad things happen to good people for no good rhyme or reason.

Now, I did everything to put the whole situation behind me and try not to think about it. I just tried to think about work. I busted my ass for my job. I just had to put the divorce out of my mind. We men bury our true feelings. Work, think only about work. Compartmentalize my feelings and emotions enough to survive. It was the only way I could hope to continue.

I quit my job and opened my own business. I worked eighteen hours a day, seven days a week for months and months.

Work became my salvation. I prayed that God's grace might hit me with a lightning bolt or the ground open up and swallow me. It hurt. It hurt bad, but I put one foot in front of the other and kept on living, somehow. I never worked harder in my life, but I was just trying to ignore the pain.

Instead of being an alcoholic, I became a super workaholic. Not really sure if that's any better. I had gotten raises and promotions. Then I was out on my own with the new business. I did the best work of my life because it was all that I had. My business thrived. It gave me a sense of pride and of normality that really helped me with my recovery. Eventually, my own business did very well, but it was no get-rich-quick thing. It was a vast amount of work. I made a fair pocket of coin, but I did work morning, noon, and night. I earned everything I made. I am proud of the business I built. I had ten employees now, and a bright future.

So after a long, long day, I went to the local watering hole, conveniently located in my hotel. The hotel was pretty big. They had two bars, a nice restaurant, and a dance club.

I walked into the bar, and I hoped for the best. I must have spoken to at least fifteen very good-looking and sexy women. The place seemed packed with women. I just couldn't seem to be able to seal the deal. No takers. I guess I was sleeping by myself tonight. Oh well, shit happens.

I wound up eating alone at the bar. I had a nice medium rare steak and some onion rings, with some yummy asparagus with lemon-butter on the side. Everything was quite good, delicious as a matter of fact. I could not have done it better myself.

I couldn't help but wonder why I couldn't score with any of the women tonight. I guess I must be losing my touch. I did not dwell on it. Even Babe Ruth had terrible days and struck out now and then. He held the league strikeout record for many years.

A gorgeous blonde girl sat down on my right. She had big blue eyes and big sexy curves. Her chest was large and in charge! She looked at the remainder of my steak with unbridled open hunger, or perhaps just lust. I know I love a good steak, but I can't recall ever making that kind of face looking at one. She was definitely a carnivore! My kind of woman! Or so I thought.

I cut up a small piece and handed her the fork. She scarfed it down instantly. No ring on her finger, I noted. It looked almost like a petite orgasm as she devoured the beef. It was a good steak! She was clearly enjoying the tender morsel.

"Mmmm yummy, oh yeah!" The blonde gushed about the medium rare beef. It was really quite delicious.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but may I try your meat?" Unseen by me, a tall, luscious, statuesque brunette on my left side asked me. Her ass was twin hemispheres of perfection! I turned around and gave her the bite I was about to eat off my fork. Her left hand had no jewelry. She had a semi-involuntary "Mmmm!"

Now I was suddenly hand-feeding TWO gorgeous and perfect women? This was shaping up to be a very unusual evening. The good Lord was being very kind to me. Or maybe just taking pity on me. Whatever, I was very thankful.

"So there's a wrong way to take that phrase? Hmm." I caught the attention of the barmaid, "Another steak please, medium rare, mushrooms on the side, asparagus, and two house salads, balsamic on the side. What are you two girls drinking?" I was ordering for the three of us on a chance and a guess. Sometimes that's all you have.

"Double sambuca with a shot of seltzer," from the brown-haired girl. "Same," from the golden-haired beauty on the right. These two women knew each other for sure. I then wondered just how well they knew each other? Interesting question.

"Another Makers Mark, sir?" The pretty barmaid asked, and I just nodded yes. Her part open shirt showed a deep and lovely cleavage that foretold of some huge tits! Her hips were wide and accommodating. She gave me a look. This young woman serving us looked very fuckable. When she spun to get the drinks, her nice big ass looked so, so squeezable. Perfect sexy cheeks made black yoga pants look so desirable. She looked over her shoulder at me, looking at her ass, and smiled.

"Thomas Jameson," I put out my hand towards the shapely brunette. We shook hands. Her eyes sought out mine. "I'm Michelle Barberi. That's Lisa Strand there stuffing her face with your meat." Lisa smiled at me between her little mouth orgasms! Michelle could not help smiling as she said that. I smiled right back. The double entenders seemed entirely intentional to me.

My mind loved the vision that was created. Between the two of them, my dinner plate was done. I was glad I ordered a second steak. Women love to just pick from a man's plate. I wondered if I would get one single bite of the next steak? I found the idea of me feeding TWO beautiful women my meat actually staved off my hunger. I could eat tomorrow, but the thought of two women at once... Well, you know a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do! Oh, hell yeah.

Lisa finished the bite of steak and turned to me. "Nice to meet you, Thomas Jameson. May I call you Thomas?" She kissed me on the cheek. "I really like your meat!" She whispered in my ear. Her hand was in my lap, scoping out my equipment. Lisa was exceptionally talented with her very dexterous fingers, oh yeah. Her eyes spoke volumes to me.

"Tommy to my friends. You girls want to move over to the booth over there before somebody else grabs it?" I motioned to the barmaid, and she gave me the nod. She licked her lips seductively. Suddenly I had an excess of good-looking women looking at me.

We piled into the booth. Me on one side, them on the other. They were both drop-dead gorgeous and apparently both hungry as they devoured the food I had just ordered. The fresh steak just about vanished! As predicted, I did not get a single bite, but I didn't mind. I finished my Makers Mark and thanked both of them for the lovely bit of conversation. I got up to go. They didn't realize that I was leaving at first. I was putting my long leather coat on. I was in no rush, but it was time.

"So Tommy, why are you trying to pick up girls in a lesbian bar?" Lisa asked me. I burst out laughing. I put my suit jacket over my arm--time to get out.

"Gees, no wonder I was having so much trouble!" Both women laughed.

"You really didn't know?" Asked Michelle. I didn't bother to reply. The joke was worn out. Reality had set in. It was time to get going.

"Hey, it was my pleasure meeting you two. You are so beautiful, the both of you. Have a nice night." I motioned for the bill. I handed the barmaid two C notes and my AMEX card. I asked her for a receipt, which she gave me. "Keep the change, Darling; good job tonight," I said to the smiling waitress. A two hundred dollar tip should make her smile a bit. It was a write-off for me, and she had given me excellent service. I think she was a bit jealous of the girls I was with. Or maybe she was looking at them? It was a lesbian bar, after all. Her big nipples were pointed in my direction, so I could dream anyway. The two C notes disappeared into that lovely cavernous cleavage of hers for safekeeping. I wondered if my face would fit in there? She licked her lips, looking at me in a most un-lesbian way.

"Thank you so much for the nice tip, Mr. Jameson. Please come back anytime." She touched my hand, and I knew. I started to walk away. It was that time.

"WAIT. Aren't you going to hit on us anymore?" Michelle asked, looking kind of distraught, kind of amazed. They finally saw me leaving. I guess they weren't too quick on the uptake. Oh well. Lesbians are no more intelligent than straight women, apparently.

"No... Good night." As I spoke, both women jumped up and followed me on either side of me. This was new. Lesbians on each arm? What the hell? It did feed my dirty fantasies.

"Where are you taking us?" Michelle asked.

"Nowhere. I thought you two girls are batting for the other team! That means I'm not invited. Too bad, I think you are both sexy as hell." I explained my actual thought process. Were they lesbians?

"I never said that. I just asked if I could try your meat. I still want to try it," Mich said in a sultry voice. The gorgeous brunette gripped my left arm for dear life.

"I want to suck your cock!" Lisa whispered in my ear. Straight to the point. She had my right arm, but her other prehensile hand was still playing with my penis through my suit pants. The girl was fucking talented!

"Really? Seriously?" I did not slow down, and I headed to the elevators. These two women were just fuckin' with me. I did not believe any of it. They were true 'vagitarians,' and I was just a pastime, a fun plaything. I felt like l was being played. I did not need that shit. I have enough shit to deal with in my life. I did not need more bullshit.

"Please? We will be gentle!" Michelle was funny. I felt her hand on my ass. She grabbed my ass like a straight girl. I wondered if either/or were maybe bisexual? Hmmm.

"Well, come on then. I have a suite upstairs. You girls sure about this?" As we stepped into the elevator, Lisa dropped to her knees in front of my now hard-as-a-rock cock. She was trying to pull my zipper down and licking her lips furiously. Lisa was having trouble with the zipper, fumbling with it. Her tongue was hanging out of her mouth in a look of concentration as she fought with my fly. I thought she might rip my pants off me! Michelle looked on in rapt fascination.

An older couple got on the elevator, and the wife's look was murderous. The poor husband just laughed. I pulled Lisa up and said, "Hold on to that thought until we get to the suite, honey!" Both husband and wife laughed uproariously. We got off at my floor with both women on either side of me, and I think the wife said, "Don't even think about it!" to her now grinning husband. I heard them smooching, and then I saw the older woman on her knees as the elevator doors closed. His face was bliss as the steel slid closed. I guess I made his day! Maybe hers as well! Who knows? I was very happy for them.

As we walked down the hall, both girls were already removing their clothes. Both women had a hand on my crotch. These two women were beyond horny. They were at the next sex level up. I guess you could call them "sex-starved"? I would take care of them momentarily.

The suite had an outer sitting room, and an inner bedroom with a king-size bed where I sat down, and immediately the now naked Lisa on her knees and sucking my cock for all she was worth. Michelle pushed a large breast towards me. She had her left nipple, which was dark and hard, shoved into my sucking mouth as she moaned. Mich pulled my head closer into her big tit and hard happy nipple. I was fingering her dark hairy bush. Well, I should say it was trimmed nicely. My other hand was on Lisa's blonde head, as she pulled me into her mouth and sucked like her life depended on it; oh fuck yeah! Michelle pulled my head into her large milky white breasts. She switched tits so the other nip wouldn't get jealous.

Her nipples were plainly fantastic and seemed exceptionally sensitive. Michelle shuddered, shook, and I swear she climaxed as I nursed on her fine nibs. Her nipples had to be at least an inch long and almost that thick as well. Her areolas were puckered up in tense anticipation and three or four inches of dark chocolate splendor. She had great tits, for sure.

Lisa was doing a remarkable impression of a hoover. For a lesbian, she sucked cock very well! She hummed as she fucked her face with my dick. I suppose I should have known Lisa would be a meat-eater!

I pulled Lisa off my dick, and we scooted up on the bed. Michelle was on top of me in an instant, and her love box was dripping wet with anticipation. I went smoothly up into her as she pushed down and gasped. Did she just come again? Same shuddering, and she clenched me tight. She moaned like a cat in heat. She was loving the penetration for sure!

"Oh fuck yes, I love your big fat dick. So... Good! I am so happy! I'm going to... Ugh. COOOOMME!" As Michelle was getting off on my stiff appendage, Lisa was grinding her hot, wet, and hairless snatch upon my face and tongue. My big nose rubbed her sphincter as I licked and sucked her hot hole and roughly teased her clit. She was enjoying it.

"His nose is in my ass! Ooh, I love it! He's going to make me... FUCK ME, I'm ugh, ugh, Aaaaeeiihhaa!" Lisa yelled and squirted in my mouth. Both girls fell on their sides after they both came hard!

Just then, the doorbell rang. I was tempted to say fuck it, but being this late at night, it might be something significant. You never know.

I left the two wasted women in my bed as I went to the door naked. I would just open the door a crack.

"Yes?" I asked the woman who was standing there. She was the sexy bartender from downstairs. Damn, she looked good! She had removed her black silk vest, and now you could see she was packing some huge and shapely tits. She was holding something in her hand--a credit card. I'm guessing it was MY credit card. That was damn nice to return it to me personally.

"You forgot this at the bar. You gave it to me to run the drink and dinner order, but then you left with those two dirty bitches." Ooh, the claws were out! She had my Amex card in her hand between long and sexy blood-red fingernails. They matched her plump red lips. I just noticed the fact that she was built. Well BUILT! The white silk blouse and black vest had hidden what looked like a pair of at least DD-size boobs, maybe bigger. She was a smiling and very gorgeous woman, with her wasp waist and her big fat behind, she had a perfect hourglass figure. Her blue eyes sparkled as she smiled at me.

"Thank you for bringing it up," I said as she slipped it

through the door crack.

"May I come in for a minute?" She licked those plump delicious-looking lips. She was obviously interested. Hell, I was interested in HER!