Double Header and Hat Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, um... I'm a bit naked."

"That's ok with me. In fact, that's perfect!" She pulled something, and her auburn hair that had been up came cascading down. She did that little girl head toss that women do, and her hair was just so sexy in it's perfect disarray. SHE LOOKED SEXY AS HELL. Her eyes pierced mine as we looked through the crack of the door. Wow.

She was stripping out of her clothes quickly as I opened the door. Her giant tit cannonballs entered the suite a second before she did. Damn! They were lovely monster melons of tit flesh. No, I'm wrong. Those things were monster MOUNTAINS of mammary majesty, oh fuck yeah. The sexy woman had a fabulous rack!

She saw my naked, glistening, still hard cock, and she was on her knees, sucking on it in a flash, moaning and pulling off her black yoga pants as she sucked. How she kept the suction and undid her uniform is beyond me. She pulled me down on top of her, and she spread her legs like a horny cheerleader. This woman had some natural talent!

We were gonna fuck right there on the very plush carpet! I was inside her super tight little cunt in a flash. I lifted up her legs, and placed those long, perfectly curved gams on my shoulders as I drove my love pole deep, deep inside her. She pulled me deeper into her sopping wet snatch. Ohmygod, she felt fantastic on my cock!

She trembled upon my entry, and moaned. I saw her name tag said Andrea. She was grunting in time with my thrusts and kissing me furiously as we rutted like animals. I tweaked her large sensitive nipples and squeezed her marvelous mambos of delicious tit flesh.

"PLEASE! DON'T HOLD BACK. FUCK ME, GOOD AND HARD! I NEED IT BAD." She almost shouted her desire. She moaned in obvious passion and grunted when I drove the pile driver into her hot, wet, and tight love canal. She was going to come hard and quickly; I felt it. Her blood red fingernails were in my back, probably drawing my blood. I loved it; I loved that SHE loved it!

"Fuck me, Thomas! Please give it to me good. I need your big dick in me. UGH. I'm going to... Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck yes, THOMAS! OOOOH!" She was frozen in climax as she hard clamped down on my cock. I pulled out and put my cock in front of her face, and she had it in her mouth instantly as I filled her mouth with hot cum, and she smiled. She happily swallowed every single drop. She licked my cock clean. She was smiling ear to ear.

I put my cock back in her slick cooter and picked her up. Her hands went around my neck as I fuck walked her into the bedroom and onto the bed. The other two women were locked in a sixty-nine position, and they did not even notice the extra red-haired vixen in the bed on my cock. I resumed a nice slow deep rhythm as I fucked Andrea into another big climax. She yelled something and clamped that tight little cunt as she orgasmed again. I did enjoy watching her huge tits shake and shimmy as she peaked. Those vast tits were marvelous. I sucked on her rock-hard nipples, and she moaned in delight.

My cock was still rigid even though I had come twice! I pulled out of the lovely, sexy barkeep and pushed my dick into the sexy blonde. Lisa yelled at the penile intrusion. She loved it! Lisa grabbed my dick with her cunt. She was trying to pull me deeper into her wet snatch. My balls swung as we fucked and smacked Michelle in the forehead. Mich kindly proceeded to lick them, and I think she licked Lisa's clit as well. Lisa was grunting now. She was close to coming.

"Tommy, you bastard! Fuck me! Ugh!" Lisa shuddered and climaxed as I went deep into her. I could feel her cervix. She was pulling my ass deeper into the outside of her womb with her feet wrapped around my ass. Lisa wanted it hard and fast, and deep. She wanted a good hard fuck. I gave her what she wanted. I think we fucked about sixty miles an hour. She was like a growling lioness as she fucked me. We kissed, and she bit my lip as her big crescendo was upon her, shuddering and grasping my cock. I smacked her ass with both hands, and she screamed and giggled wildly.

"Michelle, lick my jism out of Andrea here. She's the bartender from downstairs. I saw her and you look at each other. Do it!" Mich did not argue; she just started licking the other woman's slick come-filled snatch. Andrea began to make her moans again. She was another cat in heat, for sure! She seemed to like Michelle's oral activities very much!

With some rearranging and pillows, Mich was eating Andi like it was her last meal. I was going to explode. Lisa had climaxed several times. She was really enjoying it immensely as I drove into her sopping wet pussy. She grunted as I bottomed out on every downstroke and grabbed my dick on every upstroke. She not only had talented fingers, but a very talented cunt as well!

"I'm going to... Ugh... Come!"

I said.

"In my puss, in my puss!" Lisa almost chanted. So I shot the huge load where I was, and her face was beaming as I came deep inside her, directly into her cervix. I hope she is on the pill, as I had filled her womb with a gallon of my sperm.

I laid on my back, and the bartender was on my face with her flawless pussy that I noticed had no hair, like Lisa. Must be a fashion thing. Mich was on top of me and my cock, which was not as hard as before, was in her tender vice anyway.

Lisa was fingering both women. She alternately kissed Mich and Andi. They all knew each other! And apparently quite well. Damn, if that sexy bitch Michelle didn't get me hard with her super yummy pulsating pussy. It was a delightfully tight little cunt. She grunted like an animal. A very happy animal!

"I'm going to..." I shot the load into Mich, feeling her clutching sweet coochie as she climaxed. Was it the fingering or my man meat? Who knows? Who cares? Andrea came on my tongue, and Lisa came on my hand as I triple-finger fucked the sexy blonde. Lisa was grunting like another wild animal as she came again and again. I had found her G spot, and I was going to rub her the right way until she came five times. Lisa had already come twice from my digits. These girls were all wild in bed for sure!

"Oh shit! Look at the time! I am sorry Thomas, but I must go or my husband will kill me! I had a wonderful time. Thank you so much Mich and Lisa for sharing him." Andi was up and dressing like the flash. And just that fast, she was gone. I missed the cheating redhead bitch immediately.

"Damn, I have to leave as well." Mich was up and dressed fast. She kissed me goodbye. Mich was out the door. Now I was feeling a little blue as she was gone too.

Lisa got up and dressed rather languidly. "I'm sorry Thomas, but I have to leave as well. I'm going to work in the morning. But I will have your jism deep inside me to keep me company. Thank you for the good loving." We kissed and hugged one another goodbye. In ten minutes, she was out the door. I fell into a dream filled slumber. I had a lot to dream about! I had just satisfied three hot women. Wow.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I awoke to a loud knock, and there at the foot of the bed was a beautiful Spanish girl in a maid's uniform. She was removing it.

"Señor, por favor quiero follarte. Usted es tan guapo!"

(Sir, please, I want to fuck you. You are so handsome!) Her dress came off as my eyes opened. I was still naked and on top of the bed covers. I had a full morning wood pointed straight up. She wasted no time in her desire. She was on me, with my cock sliding into her happy and very snug snatch. Her pussy was wet and very HOT. She had huge pointy tits, perfect big cones topped with dark brown nipples. Her hair was jet black in long loose curls, and she was going to come on my cock any second.

"Fock me, please, I beg you! Please give it to me." She dangled her tits in my mouth and face as she rode me hard and fast. I grabbed those spectacular tits and sucked and squeezed. She sighed and trembled as she climaxed.

She did not stop fucking, however. I got up and behind her. She had a perfect ass. She handed me a tube of lube. Where did that come from? She spread her big fat asscheeks, and she was looking over her shoulder at me. Her single brown eye opened and closed very nicely. What a great behind!

"PLEASE, Mr.Thomas, fuck me in the ass. Please? Por favor." She did not have to ask me twice. I did not correct her about my name either! I lubed her brown eye and my dick, and into her tight sphincter, I went. She screamed!

"IIIEEEEEYA! SI! SI! OOOHH!"

Pleasure? Pain? Both? Not sure. I waited for a second for her to get used to my width. She started pushing back against me, trying to get more of my meat pole into her tiny rectum. Damn, she was tight.

She screamed as she came. I noticed she was frigging her pussy and clit as I buttfucked her. I was approaching my own cum. She surprised me as she grabbed my cock hard with her grasping asshole. She and I both went over the top. I filled her with my man goo. She loved it as she shook and came very hard.

Her ass held me so damned tightly as she came again and again. She liked anal sex a lot! She came so hard with my dick in her ass. She giggled as we fucked. She placed my hands on her big fat tits and I squeezed and twisted her nipples.

I finally noticed there was another woman, older, standing on the other side of the bed. She had a look of jealousy and fascination at the same time. She licked her lips. She was here to fuck! Wow.

"Maria! We were going to share him!" She looked very disappointed. Her total disappointment was tangible.

"Come back at about one-thirty, and I will take care of you." I reached out and stroked her face. She looked at me and smiled with glee.

"Really? I get done at two-thirty. Would you like to do both of us, or just me?"

"Whatever you girls decide. I'll be here. Give me a kiss."

She kissed me on the lips and felt my cock where it was still balls deep inside Maria's asshole. I pulled out, and the older woman, her nametag, said Helen was on her knees, cleaning up the mess on my cock and Maria's ass. She did not seem to be concerned that my cock had just been balls deep in her friend's ass. She cleaned my dick and Maria's asshole too! This woman was serious about cleaning! Oh fuck yeah.

She lifted her skirt and with an amazing grace was on top of me. She pulled her panties aside and my dick was balls deep into her hot and wet cunt. We were fucking hard and fast and she screamed something in Spanish and clenched my dick. I let loose a big shot of sperm into the dark haired vixen. She beamed at me! She pulled off and the young woman licked my jism off her labia! Then she cleaned up my cock! Wow. Teamwork.

This was a great hotel. Forget five stars. It was ten stars, at least! Talk about full service!

I heard a Spanish voice in the hallway, and the two women flew into action. They redressed Maria and put a sheet over me. I don't know why they bothered about that.

"Who's that?" I asked. They were obviously fearful of her.

"The boss. We have to go." They both kissed me one more time, and she and Maria left in a hurry. I loved to watch all their good parts jiggle as they rushed out. I heard much loud angry talk in Spanish out in the hall. I guess the poor girls were receiving a dressing down from the supervisor. Well, they were fucking off... Literally! But, they definitely kept the customer happy!

I had to get going myself as well. I was going to the bathroom to get ready for the day. As I stood up to go get cleaned up, there was another knock on my door. My door opened before I could reach it, and in walked a vision.

She was tall and slim, olive-skinned, in high heels and a pencil skirt that could not hide her full, twin, luscious, dark-nippled hemispheres. She had a perfect-looking and sexy ass. She had a white silk blouse, and her twin peaks were plainly trying to poke holes in her top. They, too, were flawless. Her face was from a magazine cover and her eyes, deep dark brown, were mesmerizing to me. Sexy is such an inadequate word for this vision of beauty. She had shiny jet black hair that looked like a magazine cover.

My Johnson had responded to the incursion quite quickly. I was at full mast, or darn close to it, as she suddenly realized that I was in the room and striding towards the door when she had invited herself in! I think she thought the room was vacant.

"Oh my god, excuse me, sir! I did not realize that you were here!" Her eyes were focused on my dick like a laser! "Wow. It's so beautiful! May I touch it, sir? Please?" She was talking to my cock! She was not looking at my face at all!

"Sure. You are quite lovely. What's your name?"

"I'm Cassandra Gomez. I run the housekeeping and cleaning department. And you are?"

"Thomas Jameson. The hotel is very well kept. I was very pleased when I saw the room. It was spotless. Very nice job. Do you really want to touch my cock? You are welcome to if you want."

Cassandra was across the room in less than a second and on her very pretty knees. She was sucking on her meat toy and stroking the shaft of what she could not get in her mouth. She was really enjoying her cocksucking! I love this hotel!

My cock was hard as a rock, which was a miracle, considering that I had just fucked the two Spanish women. This girl seemed determined to give me her absolute best customer service experience ever. She was gagging on my cock, she tried again and again to deep throat me. I picked her up and pushed her on the bed. I lifted her skirt and ripped off her panties in a single motion. I thrust into her drenched pussy as she yelled.

She PULLED me deeper into her hot, wet snatch. Her nails drew more blood from my poor back. I loved it! She kissed me like there was no tomorrow as she fucked me like crazy!

"Yes! Oh fuck me Mr. Thomas I need you inside me. Oh, oh, yes, Yes, YES!" She came hard as I spurted cum into her velvet vice. She was still pushing back into me. She may be a bitch, but damn! That girl could FUCK! She was coming and coming on my cock. She screamed as she peaked again.

Somehow she was naked and she had changed positions so now she was on top and she fed me her hard nips, her jet black hair cascading all around us. I felt her shudder and again she came! I don't think I have any sperm left in the tank, but I managed to ejaculate something into her hot wet snatch. She smiled as she felt my come.

She fell forward onto my chest, but we stayed locked together with me all the way into her cervix, and her cunt rippling on my meat pole. She kissed me like a woman possessed. I kissed her right back. She was so hot she was practically on FIRE.

"Cassandra, I'm sorry I ripped off your panties. I'll be happy to pay for new ones. You are so fantastic!" I kissed her as i cupped her lovely and sexy ass cheeks.

"I'm not! Sorry I mean. You are fantastic yourself. I... I love your big fat cock. I never came so hard! Shit! Is that the time? Damn it, I wanted to spend more time with you. Unfortunately, I have a damned manager meeting to go to. Give me your phone." She punched in her phone number. She was trying to get up in an instant. I held her on my cock.

"We were never formally introduced." She was saying.

"Let's skip it, as I am balls deep in your fantastic cunt. I think you ought to skip that meeting and take care of a serious customer service issue." I smiled. She grinned back.

"I would love to, but it's MY MEETING! SHIT! I Don't want to leave you, but I must. Please forgive me!" She kissed me all over like crazy as she pulled off my dick. I instantly missed her.

"I'm booked the rest of the day, but eight tonight... well I'm not 100% sure, but would you like to come over to my place? I have an apartment in the services building directly behind the main building."

"I might be stuck with my client, so I'm not 100% sure either. I'll text you when I can. Don't call, as I'm in serious negotiations tonight. I hope I can get this contract. It's a lot of money. Kiss me." We kissed a bunch, and she was gone.

I did the three S's, shit shower and shaved. I got to my own meetings and got the classes all up to speed, or as best I could. You can't fix stupid! There are always a few that just don't get it. So I do hands on demos until I feel they more or less got it, and hope for the best. I did try to get an updated contract, and lady luck was with me, one of the recidivists was the guy in charge of contracts! Yeah! Big bonus, maybe! Hey it's signed, sealed and I was goin to deliver it personally. Ching Ching!

◇◇◇◇◇○◇◇◇◇◇

I got up to my suite and lo and behold the two Spanish women were in my bed, naked as Jay birds! Oh fuck yeah! I thought they were friends, but that was incorrect. They were mother and daughter!!

The four beautiful breasts presented to me were so lovely it was hard pick one to suck. So I took turns sucking on all four big beautiful boobs and nipple twisting and pulling on whatever I could get my hands on! The mother and daughter both moaned in pleasure, so I guess I must be doing SOMETHING right!

I had fucked Maria, the daughter, first that morning, so I fucked Helen, her mom first in the afternoon! She was so happy as I fucked her. Helen laid on her back as I plowed her lovely southern hemispheres! Her legs were wrapped around my torso pulling me closer and deeper in her wonderfully tight little cooze! She screamed as she orgasmed again and again. She allowed me her back door access to that lovely anal hacienda! She smiled and spread her asscheeks for me. I was fingering her daughter as I fucked her mom's behind. Maria had those dexterous fingers torturing her mother's clit and pussy as I loosened the milf's bowels. Helen came very hard and passed out...

What a lovely day. After I filled Helen's rectum with my seed, her wonderful daughter licked and sucked my dirty cock back to hardness. I made a decision. I was going to ask these two sexy women to come work for me! I wanted them both in my bed every night. My place always needed cleaning and with my wife now gone, I had to do something. These two beautiful women seemed to be a good solution, and I think they liked to fuck me!

Maria swung around to allow a nice sixty-nine position. I licked and sucked as she reciprocated with fabulous head-banging vigor! As I neared my peak I picked up the raven haired beauty and planted her on my love meat.

She screamed and came hard as I emptied my balls deep in her spasming cunt. I licked and sucked on her rock hard nips. She came and came again and again.

I suddenly realized that she was unconscious as her sexy mom already was. Wow. Two for two! I pulled out as my hardness left me. I put the blankets on both beautiful women. I think they both enjoyed our little tryst. Both women were sleeping and spooning happily. Dammit! I did want to fuck each of them again. Fuck! But I think I had acquitted myself pretty well. Both sleeping beauties seemed completely sated.

As I strode feeling fantastic towards the bathroom there was a knock on my door. I said "fuck it, I'm not gonna bother to get dressed for some flunky to remind me about check out, or something equally stupid.

I swung open the door and there was the third member of the staff, Cassandra Gomez looking surprised at my nakedness and then wide eyed at my dick and balls. I spread my arms wide and she immediately was enveloped by me and she was hugging me right back.

We kissed and kissed, no words were exchanged as she shed her clothes in a New York minute. I closed the door and had a lovely pussy appetizer... to which Cass exploded upon my face in rapture as she climaxed hard.

She held my head with both hands and her thighs locked on my ears. I was glad that I got the suite with the little couch in the front room.

"I must warn you, I have two of your staff in my bed. I was not expecting you to actually show up. The way you left me this morning, well...I thought that was it, we were done and finished. I am glad you are here, but I don't want you to give my other women friends a hard time. They were sleeping as of a few minutes ago.