All Comments on 'Double Helix Ch. 05'

by FelHarper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
A very different place

I have found myself looking forward to see how this story will play out. You have kept it both interesting and diverse enough to get me to thinking about real life in a bit different light as well. Your characters are quite believable and resemble a cross section of society as it is today. Thanks for sharing this tale with all of us over here on the other side of the screen. It all seems to feel incredibly close and as if its only separated by this thin piece of LCD glass panel, while the actual distances can be thousands of miles.

EdwarusEdwarusover 10 years ago
Love it

In love with this story and how the world could be cant wait for more of such excellent writing

Thom_the_gleemanThom_the_gleemanover 10 years ago
great

This is truly an epic story!! really well written!

Thom

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Apparently, I'm lacking in latent homosexual tendencies.

Your attempt to elevate prison sex above normal heterosexual intercourse is an epic fail. It adds nothing of value to your story; and I can only find your motives for including it suspect.

SmutolSmutolalmost 9 years ago
Tilly thoughts

Best bet as for now. She not only was raped. The one that raped her truly enjoyed it to the point she felt him feel good raping and harming her and other victims. She felt that to the point on which she reflected those emotions herself. That is why she thinks shes broken, her view of happiness simply is corrupted now after encountering that sadist

FelHarperFelHarperalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Hi, Splitaces. Anal sex has a long and interesting history. The ancient Mespotamians, Greeks, Indians, and Egyptians are known to have practiced it, for pleasure as well as for birth control. In modern America, a large percentage of people (not only prisoners) have tried it and many (not only prisoners) engage in it regularly.

Personally, I find anal sex to be an exciting and intimate event with my SO, who, along with me, enjoys the experience, even though neither one of us has ever been incarcerated. If you feel uncomfortable with the idea of a heterosexual couple exploring each other's bodies in this way, well then I feel sorry for you. You really haven't lived if you've never made a woman come with your penis lovingly penetrating her backdoor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFelHarper@FelHarper
694 Followers
12/12 Update: Double Helix 24 is moving along. It’s one of those chapters where I’ve had to rewrite several times for everything to make sense. Sometimes the plot flows like a river. This is one of those times where it hacks and slashes like a gory horror flick. I’ll get there...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES