All Comments on 'Double Helix Ch. 09'

by FelHarper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

As usual, but... :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Srsly amazing scifi

Publish this. Srsly. I've bought paperbacks that weren't half this good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is a damn good story man! DAMN GOOD. Can hardly wait for the next one to arive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the best...

I never comment on this site, despite reading more than 1000 entries over the last few years. I have to say this story is one of the very best I have had the pleasure to read in all that time. The plot is well thought out and supported and the sex it realistically relayed. I cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for more

There are only a few authors I track on Lit, and Fel is easily the best writer. Sex scenes are spectacular, but secondary or incidental to the actual story, as they should be. Keep it up! Can't wait for more. Hate the wait but know it comes before the reward.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

The last couple chapters have been pretty bad. Two chapters of Norm being a bitch....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFelHarper@FelHarper
12/12 Update: Double Helix 24 is moving along. It’s one of those chapters where I’ve had to rewrite several times for everything to make sense. Sometimes the plot flows like a river. This is one of those times where it hacks and slashes like a gory horror flick. I’ll get there...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES