All Comments on 'Double Helix Ch. 21'

by FelHarper

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Just found Double Helix last week, good reading.

Glad you have Nissi, Tilly and Norm together.

Saw that you started this back in 13, looking forward to seeing more

Thanks

WritingRobotWritingRobotalmost 5 years ago
Good stuff

I just finished reading this series straight through and I'm enjoying it a lot. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.

Medic975Medic975almost 5 years ago
Amazing

Simply fantastic story. I cannot find a single flaw. Man it's gonna suck waiting for an update after binging it all, but I cannot wait for more. Glad the love triangle was sorted as well.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago
My new favorite story on Lit

I’m bedridden, so I have a lot of time to read, and this is the most realistic sci-fi story I have read in a long time as far as relationships go. All characters have their flaws and nobility, which makes them immensely relatable to me. The characters do not forget slights overnight and just move on with their lives without emotional baggage that they have to slowly work through. Due to bingeing the whole series in a few days, I do not remember what chapter a character stated that emotions underlie thought, but I firmly believe that to be true, and I have enjoyed seeing that relayed throughout this tale. I am looking forward greatly to reading the next chapter. Truly a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the story, fantastic!

This is a great story. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

rlcsub63rlcsub63over 3 years ago
Yet Another Unfinished Story Published by Literotica!!!

I just spent the better part of a week reading a story that the author never bothered to finish. That's hours of my life that I will never get back. Thanks FelHarper and thanks Literotica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Flu must have got him

Think this author must be history. Story is too good not to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

I hope you come back and finish this one day. I really enjoyed reading it.

nivvilnivvilabout 3 years ago

Great story! I hope some day he will continue it!

BadjokenobadyouBadjokenobadyoualmost 3 years ago

I just came across this story two days ago and pulled an all nighter reading it. Hopefully you'll be able to continue writing it but if not, rest assured that the place you left it at is also a good stopping/jumping off point.

Don't be too hard on yourself reading those negative comments. I think most of us understand that life is complicated and that many things come before writing erotica for free.

Just know that I've followed you here and would love to someday see you show up in my feed.

SinnerseekerSinnerseekeralmost 3 years ago

Great story , I also found this story 2 days back and was in it like a leech !

An epic , please publish it . It is a great story . Thanks for sharing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good...a bit of everything. Enjoyed it a lot!. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Found this story a day ago, just finished it. Great story, got hooked on the characters, amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are many loose ends to tie up here. This is a seductive tale that sucked me into binge reading. Great characters and a complexity to the universe they inhabit. I hope to see a completion of this story.

FelHarperFelHarperover 2 years agoAuthor

After a long absence, I'm ready to write again, and will continue this story. I can't yet promise when I'll release the next chapter, but I'm shooting for the beginning of February.

manstergesmanstergesabout 2 years ago

This is really good storytelling and I can't wait for you to continue. I'm going to "follow" you so I'm notified as soon as the next increment is released. Thank you for all the hours and hard work you've invested into this novel.

FelHarperFelHarperabout 2 years agoAuthor

Shouldn’t be too much longer. I might end up breaking the next chapter, told from Gena/Sharon’s perspective, into two chapters. It’s running quite long.

FelHarperFelHarperabout 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 22 has been submitted, and it’s a long one. It usually takes about 3-7 days to get published here. Chapter 23 will again be from Gena’s perspective.

I will probably write Lamia chapter 4 next. At my current rate, we should see that in March.

Thanks for all the comments, encouragement and suggestions. They keep me motivated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFelHarper@FelHarper
12/12 Update: Double Helix 24 is moving along. It’s one of those chapters where I’ve had to rewrite several times for everything to make sense. Sometimes the plot flows like a river. This is one of those times where it hacks and slashes like a gory horror flick. I’ll get there...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES