All Comments on 'Double Helix Ch. 23'

by FelHarper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mithanialmithanialover 1 year ago

And this was how the world ended. Not with an explosion but a whimper. The genemods who spearheaded amazing scientific advancement had managed.to inadvertently trigger the new strain of rot that spread on the wind like a wildfire. Food became harder and harder to come by... the source of life for all animals the plants disappeared from the surface world. And the genemods with their greater caloric needs suffered first. Those thstoved them could only watch them die or die themselves. A few designed to survive on less did what they could... but ultimately it was geemods that spelled the end of thr wolrd.... not unironicly giving credence to the government fear mongering. A near barren wasteland with scattered spots of sealed grows and those that had under ocean food sources remained... but the clock ticked quickly... toward the ultimate end of humanity in all of its designer self improvement.

FelHarperFelHarperover 1 year agoAuthor

I hope everyone liked the ending!

Just kidding, of course. @mithanial you made me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great to see you back and writing/posting on this story.

I appreciate your efforts for all of us.

Jim F

GHreaderGHreaderover 1 year ago
This is such a unique scifi story. Keep it going and growing.

Thank you FelHarper !

This is a unique plotline that is very well written. I am so glad it has been resurrected from the long list of incomplete but dead stories on Literotica. I hope you have the time and drive to keep writing. You have great storytelling talent.

I am enjoying this Literotica story were everyone is trying to get into each other's genes and the plot is more than everyone trying to get into each other's jeans.

Thank you for sharing !

GHreader

Lea7Lea7over 1 year ago

I can't wait for this tale to continue. Thank you, FelHarper

LevindlLevindl3 months ago

First of all, let me say that this has been one of my favorite stories that I have ever read literotica. Each character has been brought to life through your writing. The story has been amazing.

I am so angry that you have left the story unfinished and left us hanging. This is the thing that disappoints me more than anything with writers that choose to share with us their stories.

I appreciate the fact that you are doing this voluntarily and for free, but when you do so, you are taking on a responsibility to us as well, and you have left us all hanging and it is very upsetting that we do not know what happens next to the story, and it seems that we never will.

I still thank you for your time and effort, but if you ever write an epic story, like this again, please write it to its completion.

Sincerely

Danielle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFelHarper@FelHarper
12/12 Update: Double Helix 24 is moving along. It’s one of those chapters where I’ve had to rewrite several times for everything to make sense. Sometimes the plot flows like a river. This is one of those times where it hacks and slashes like a gory horror flick. I’ll get there...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Double Helix Series Info