Double Jeopardy Pt. 01

Story Info
Brazilian cop will do anything to cover up her mistake.
3.9k words
4.5
19.8k
19
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

(Thanks to Drewau for editing. Comments and feedback are always welcome and appreciated. I'm still trying to solidify my next series in my mind, but I had this idea for a one-shot when I woke up this morning. It was forming together so easily and quickly that I had to write it, and then it started getting long, which is what she said, and so I had to split this story into two instead of truncating the ending. I hope you enjoy it.)

"Where's the money?" Ana yelled in English through her thick Brazillian accent. She had finally caught a break on a string of bank robbery cases she had been investigating.

"I told you, I don't know what you are talking about. I was just minding my own business in the market when you tackled me and started smothering me with your giant tits." James spoke calmly in his RP British accent.

An American woman might have been embarrassed by this and the state she had caught him in. It had been Ana's day off, and as many in Brazil do on their day off, she went to the beach. Even if going topless on the beach weren't normal, she would have attempted to show off as much of her gorgeous breasts as she could.

She especially loved walking by uptight American tourists in her thong and nothing else. Her volleyball-sized breasts, nipples that could put an eye out, deeply tan skin, and her outrageously toned body caused many men to have to try and hide their boners from their wives as she strolled by. Truth be told, it turned her on.

That's part of the reason she became a cop. She loved the feeling of having power, especially over men, even more so if she didn't even have to use her badge or strength to do so. American men were the easiest to tease, too many centuries of being taught that nudity was taboo. But that was fine, it just fed into her fantasy all the more.

Today though, Ana was simply working on her tan when she heard the alarm go off and looked up just in time to see this large masked man bolting from the bank with two large duffle bags in tow. She had no time to put on her shoes, let alone a top as she gave pursuit. She must have given quite a show as her gravity-defying tits bounced and shook back and forth as she sprinted through the busy market.

She had lost sight of her target only briefly as he banked around a corner. When she turned the corner she saw him, the same height, build, and clothes. The only thing missing was his mask and bags. She was surprised the large black man didn't put up more of a fight. His size was comparable to Idris Elba and she was sure she would end up having to break a few bones to subdue him. But he acted like a pushover, especially when Ana informed him that she was the police.

Thankfully a uniformed officer was nearby. She turned James over to them to be brought down to the station why she went home to get dressed. Now she was wearing a satin light blue blouse tucked into a tight pair of black trousers. She typically wore her long curly flowing hair up when she was at work, but she wanted to get back to interrogate the bank robber as soon as possible.

"I chased you into that market."

"It wasn't me. And where is my Attorney."

"He called, he's still back in the U.K. Which means we have several more hours to play this game before he can come and ruin our fun." Ana had unplugged the cameras ten minutes earlier. She knew how to rough up a criminal without leaving a trace. That was her idea of fun. Her captain didn't mind either as long as there was no evidence of police brutality, and she got results.

She was on some thin ice at the moment though. After enough people filed complaints, IA had opened up an investigation on her. She wasn't too worried, except she had made two mistakes. Her first was a woman she had slapped in interrogation. Apparently, she had Cushing's disease and bruised much more easily than typical. The second was a sadist who ended up cumming in his pants from her "Enhanced Interrogation" techniques.

If you hit someone right you can keep it from leaving a bruise or breaking the skin. It's hard to hide a cum stain in pants. Especially with how much he came. He had a mild form of a condition called Hyperactive Testes Disorder. The man was claiming that Ana was trying to sexually extort a confession out of him.

Which, to be honest, she wasn't above doing. She just hadn't gotten to that step with that particular perpetrator yet. With James, she was confident that she wouldn't have either issue. His skin seemed tougher than most and he showed no sign of an erection, yet. Despite all of this, she was still nervous to proceed with the investigation hanging over her head. But she had been investigating this string of bank robberies for six months and was desperate to close the case.

Ana stood and walked around the table to James. She scooted his chair back and stood uncomfortably close to him. His hands cuffed behind his back made him feel even more uncomfortable. Ana's shirt was buttoned just high enough to seem innocuous, but still showed plenty of her ample cleavage. The man couldn't help but look as they were right at his eye level.

She used her leg to nudge his legs apart before gently snuggling her knee onto the chair up next to his crotch. Ana also leaned in and put her hands on the chair back, giving him an up-close view of straight down her blouse. James could see the fine detail on her black lace bra.

Ana's tone changed. Vinegar didn't work, it was time to try honey. Her voice became soft and sultry, and she leaned heavier into her accent. Foreign guys loved the heavy accent, especially Americans and Brits. It was exotic, which was hot all by itself. But broken English spoken in a foreign accent by a hot woman caused something primitive and protective to trigger in the many men in the English speaking world.

In a way, they saw it as a weakness. This poor woman can't speak the language very well, I need to protect her and take care of her. And in their minds, protecting her came with the perks of access to her body. It was incredibly demeaning to women and other cultures, but Ana was not above exploiting his caveman brain to her advantage.

"Look, I'm sorry I hit you. But I am just really desperate to solve this case. My job is riding on it, and I would do ANYTHING to keep my job." Ana was a master at taking on any persona to get what she wanted, on or off the job. And by the feel of the huge snake creeping down James's paint leg, she was reminded of how good she was at her job.

When James spoke again, his voice was softer and slightly breathless. "I told you already. You got the wrong man."

There was a knock on the door and Ana jumped away from him in a flash. Seconds later Ella stepped inside. She was a petite ex-pat from France, with short blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. Her thin delicate facial features were like a model. Ella's white blouse nearly completely hid her small breasts and was tucked into a long black pencil skirt.

She walked delicately into the room in three-inch black heels. From her thin lips came English in her native French accent. "We have to let him go."

"What? Why?" Ana was incredulous.

"You tackled the wrong man. Security footage in the market showed him shopping the entire time of the robbery. The man you were chasing ducked down an alley as soon after he broke the line of sight with you. This poor man was simply a victim of having a similar build and clothes as the perp."

Then she looked at James, "Monsieur Hault, I am Captain Ella Renaux, I hope Ana wasn't rough with you, we have had complaints." Her eyes shot daggers at Ana. Something about the look told James that the contempt there wasn't really about the previous indiscretions. "If you do need to file a complaint, we will have official forms at the front that you can sign. Ana will release your hands now, and as soon as we finish processing your paperwork, she will bring your up front. I am truly sorry for this mix-up."

James stayed silent as Ella Left the room, closing the door behind her. The silence stuck in the air for several seconds. Ana knew she was screwed. She was just so sure she had the right guy. She had to convince him not to press charges. "James, can I call you James? I'm so sorry. You have to understand my situation." Ana began to explain everything about the string of bank robberies.

The expression on James' face was stern and unchanging, and he never said a word. "Look, I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement here." Ana began to step towards him and unbutton her blouse at the same time. She pulled the shirt open and revealed her bra fully to him. There wasn't even a flicker of a change on his face.

Ana knew he wasn't gay from their interaction earlier. She was only a foot away from him when she unhooked the front clasp on her bra and revealed those gorgeous massive tits that seemed to defy gravity. James looked at her breasts blatantly, but his expression remained unchanged. Ana took that as progress.

It was looking like she was going to have to pull out the big guns, or at least his big gun. She lowered to her knees in front of James and started fondling the steel rod stretching down his pant leg. He was big. Long, but thick too.

Ana hated sucking cock. She typically saved it for when she really wanted something from whatever guy she was dating at the time. But, it looked like she was going to have to suck it up, literally and figuratively. She unzipped his pants and fished his member out. She had to admit that it was a very nice penis. Under different circumstances, she wouldn't mind having this inside her.

"I'm sure we can make some kind of amends." She kissed his tip delicately. That finally caused James to blink. She might have hated giving blowjobs, but that didn't mean she wasn't any good at it.

Ana traced a circle around his tip with her tongue. James let out a slow breath, his resolve weakening. Ana trailed little kisses down one side of his shaft, tongued his balls, and kissed her way back up his urethra. A drop of precum was waiting for her at the tip. She lapped it up and pretended it tasted like chocolate. "Mmmm, you're so sweet."

Despite being in obvious pleasure, James remained silent. Ana lined her mouth up with his shaft and slowly began to swallow the massive thing. She had never had anything so massive in her mouth. It wasn't the length, the width was nearly stretching her jaw to accept it all.

Ana loved having her pussy filled like this, but she never imagined having her mouth filled so much could have been such a turn on as well. She couldn't even swirl her tongue around him, which was her signature move. Ana managed to fit three-quarters of his entire shaft into her mouth. She had never been incapable of taking an entire shaft into her mouth.

Ana was suddenly getting hot and wet. She unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and slid a hand beneath her cotton lace panties. She toyed with her clit and bobbed up and down on James' cock. He was finally moaning and enjoying the moment, which turned Ana on even more. She ended up cumming faster than she had ever cum before.

Her hips bucked and spasmed and she felt her hand grow wet. Her moan on James' shaft was all he needed, and he shot a massive load directly into Ana's mouth. She tried to swallow it, which is another thing she never did, but it was too much and quite a bit escaped past her lips. By the time he finished, her lips and his shaft and balls were covered in cum.

Ana knew what she needed to do. Not only to just appease him, but she couldn't have another cum soaked man leaving her interrogation room. She licked her lips clean, and then cleaned him thoroughly with her tongue. She was surprised by how good he tasted. It ended up not being a chore at all for her, even more, she was already horny again. She was planning on going home and breaking out one of her toys after this.

"So, do we have a deal?" She asked, still on her knees tenderly kissing his shaft.

"I appreciate the blow job, especially since I have been here on business for six months and haven't even had time to masturbate, let alone have sex. But I can't let this go. Who knows how many other people you have abused and hurt like this."

Ana felt panic rising in her chest. "But I just let you come in my mouth, and I swallowed it all."

"Yes, but as I said, I have so much more backlogged cum hanging around in there."

"Oh. I see. Fine. There is a hotel around the corner named Canna Rojo. Meet me there after you leave the precinct. I will drain those balls dry as many times as it takes."

Ana uncuffed James and was about to start redressing when James spoke again. "A problem there, if I leave here without filing that report, I won't have much footing to stand on, if you renege on that promise. The courts will wonder why I didn't file the report immediately."

"Fine. What do you want? To screw me right here on this table?"

"That would be nice."

"I was joking. That door doesn't lock from the inside. Someone could come in at any second."

"That didn't stop you from blowing me."

"That was different, we could have quickly slid you under the table and could have lassoed a few buttons together on my shirt before they came in."

"You were the one who offered. I should get to the paperwork anyways."

"Take your pants off." Ana acted put out, but not only was she still horny, but she had also had quite a few fantasies about screwing on this table. The thrill of the possibility of someone walking in at any second was already threatening to drench her thong. She needed to pull them off before she was walking out of here in a similar state to that HTD guy.

James said nothing but stripped. Ana was amazed by the sight. She had felt his firm body below his clothes when she tackled him earlier, but she had no idea. Ana was strong, but if he had actually put up any kind of resistance, she wouldn't have stood a chance.

Ana stripped the remnants of her shirt and bra off before dropping her pants and lowering her panties. She was a sight to behold clothed, but fully nude was not for the faint of heart. James' eyes scanned her body deliciously. His eyes locked on her bald pussy.

"Is it a law that Brazilians have to have a Brazillian wax?" He joked.

Ana hated the cheesy joke and tried to come up with a good comeback, but she was still distracted by his ripped body. "Yea, it's the same law that says all black men have to have huge penises." She immediately cringed. Her comeback wasn't even a comeback, it was a compliment.

James laughed. "I'm sure there are plenty of us out there, there are just a lot of them in porn."

Ana sat up on the table and spread her legs. James surprised her when he knelt and stuck his tongue inside of her. She hadn't expected him to care so much about her pleasure in the current circumstances. She also hadn't expected him to be so good at eating pussy either. His tongue felt nearly as thick as his shaft did in her mouth. He nosed her clit and penetrated her pussy with his tongue like it was his penis.

Ana was writhing in pleasure almost instantly. She had never experienced anything even remotely like this. She moaned and cooed and finally came as soon as he reached up and groped her breasts. Ana shook violently from her intense orgasm and started to fall backward. James didn't have time to reach his arms around her to catch her, so he grabbed the only thing he could, her giant nipples.

The weight of her torso was being nearly completely supported by his grip on her nipples. Ana loved nipple play. She quite often came simply from playing with her nipples. But she never realized how erotic rough nipple play like this could be. She immediately came a second time.

James stood and got a better grip around the small of her back. His mouth was covered in her juices. Through dreamy eyes, Ana asked. "Did I do that."

James only smiled and kissed her deeply. Ana was instantly revolted. Not only was she tasting pussy right now, but she was tasting her own juices. But then again, she couldn't pull away. There was a part of her that found the suddenly forced taboo as insanely erotic.

She had no problems with lesbians, her captain Ella was one, but she had always found the idea of tasting pussy as revolting. She wanted to hate this, she felt like she should be disgusted by this, but she wasn't. Ana was no stranger to naughty behavior, she regularly flaunted her body and teased men, and even a few women when she got drunk enough. But this felt so much dirtier than when she let that one stranger finger her to orgasm in the middle of the crowded bar.

Then she felt James' shaft pierce into her pussy and she saw stars. James laid her onto her back on the table and began humping into her. His hands returned to her breasts as they continued to kiss. The only thing keeping Ana from screaming bloody murder through her many rolling orgasms was his giant tongue shoved down her throat.

Ana lost count after her fifth time cumming. James' mouth moved to her breasts and sucked the left one in hungrily. Ana thought he must have sensed she was about to start screaming as he stuck his middle finger into her mouth. She sucked on it as if her life depended on it as she felt his tongue wrap around completely around her nipple.

James then removed his finger. Ana licked the air and puckered her lips in a desperate deep sudden need to suck on something. By the time Ana realized what he had planned for that finger, it was too late for her to object. The digit slid into her anus, which Ana had always designated as completely off-limits. But as soon as it slid in, her entire body began to jerk and spasm with another orgasm.

Her hole tightened around his finger as her pussy clenched and released around his shaft. This orgasm was so intense that Ana opened her mouth in a silent scream. It wasn't that she was containing the noise, it was that she was completely breathless to release her cries.

In the midst of all of this James finally came and filled her pussy. After several spurts inside of her, he pulled out and released the remainder on her stomach and pelvis.

Ana was so breathless and spent by this final orgasm, that she didn't notice what James was doing. He was turning her over gently onto her stomach. He spread her butt, pressed his tip between her gorgeous cheeks, and pressed into her rear.

Ana's eyes went wide and she bit her hand hard to contain herself. He was too big, way too big for that. But she also didn't want him to pull out. Ana never thought anal would feel so good. Then he began seesawing in and out of her. James was groping her butt and hips at first but then he leaned down so that his torso was against her back. He reached around with one hand to play with her breasts, and the other to tease her clit.

James brushed her long beautiful hair off to the side so that he could see her exposed neck. There was something about a woman moving her hair off to the side to show you her bare neck. It was almost primal, like something in prehistoric times. The woman showing her trust in the caveman. Exposing her neck, saying this is a vital and delicate part of my body. Animals go straight for this when attempting a quick kill. But this is how much I trust you. I am exposing myself to you and trusting that you mean me no harm.

James imagined that was part of the dark twist of vampires. They were seductive but deceptive creatures. Lulling a woman into a false sense of security, before violating that trust with a bite to that very same neck.

James gave the back of her neck a gentle playful bite but quickly shifted to trails of kisses up and down her neck from her ear, along her jaw, all the way down to her shoulder. Back and forth, up and down, tension constantly building until they both explode in pleasure and cum together. Ana's butt couldn't take nearly as much cum, so James spilled the remainder of his seed all across her back and butt.

sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers
12