Double Jeopardy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James helped Ana up onto uneasy legs. She smiled with a silly post-coital bliss. She couldn't believe all of what just happened. "Have I drained you dry yet?"

"Almost."

Ana playfully toyed with his shaft. She was long past pretending to dread this. "What other ideas do you have?"

"I think you should ask Ella to join us."

The smile quickly faded from Ana's face as did a little of her color. "Are you crazy. We can't do that. She'll have me fired, if not arrested if she finds out what we did."

"I'm confident you know of some way to convince her."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm great at reading people. There was something deeper in that cold stare she gave you than her being upset at the way you treat your suspects. Especially since it's obvious that she has been covering up for you for a while."

Ana couldn't figure out why, but she suddenly felt guilty about her past actions. She felt laid open bare. Like all of her sins were suddenly on full display. But James was right, there was something bigger, but she hoped she wouldn't have to pull that card. "Fine. Stay here and I'll see what I can do."

To be continued.

12