Double Life Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife Serves Two Masters.
5.1k words
3.97
5.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Dark Fem Noir and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site must be authorized by the Copyright Holder/Authorized Writer.

Please read Part 1 for context...

Dr. Michaels gave me an ointment for my bruising and an injection for birth control as I requested the most discreet option.

Driving home from the doctor, David text me to meet him in his office tomorrow morning to discuss the new protocols.

As soon as I got to the house, I text Eddie to ask him when he'll be home? He calls me back immediately because I never text him unless its critical or he orders me to text him at a certain time.

"What's up baby? You want some more clip training tonight?" Him snickering at the thought of torturing me again.

"No, I don't want any of that. I feel like I hardly see you at home anymore." I put it out there.

"Yeah, it seems like that huh?"

"I'm not happy. You're never home and when you are you're an ass. Eddie, do you even love me?" Finding it easier to have this conversation over the phone instead of how it would go in person.

"Jo why are you even asking do I love you? We're each other's ride or die. Is this about last night? Why all of sudden you're not happy? Who the hell is happy Jo? We are married and you're stuck with me Jocelyn Marie. Am I going to have any problems out of you?" He batters out, then laughing it off.

"No Daddy." I say, climbing back in my shell. Arguing a point is futile with Eddie.

"Well all right then. I'll see you when I get home." He says, finalizing our talk.

He hangs up and I am frozen with doubt. I finish my work around the house as day turns to night. I start getting settled in for bed ready for work.

At ten o'clock, I hear the garage opening. Just then my phone starts buzzing.

"Hello."

"Get down here now." He hangs up with no room for discussion.

I dutifully meet him at the mudroom naked.

"Shoes." He says, sitting wide on the bench. I can tell he's studying me, observing more carefully from our earlier conversation. I drop to my knees, silently, to remove his shoes and socks.

I put the shoes on the rack and he stands, grabbing me up to sit my naked ass on his work jeans lap. His Carhartt zipper scratching my side.

"You are really beautiful." He says, embracing me, kissing my cheek. His voice normal and relaxed. This is the version of Eddie that I fell in love with.

"Thank you Daddy." I say warily, refusing to look him in the eyes.

"Fix me something to eat Jo. Stay naked." He says with a smirk.

I rise to get to it. "Oh shit! The bruises." He says, when he saw what he had done.

They were mostly fading around the edges, with deep purple where he ruthlessly whipped me the hardest.

"They look beautiful on you. Like a badge of honor." He says, admiring his handiwork as I walk to the kitchen ahead of him.

My eyes bore with numbness as there are no more sincere tears left to cry. I prepare the food and place it before him still naked.

"Let's do something this weekend. I want to do something with you." I said with a hopeful lilt to my voice, putting myself out on a limb.

It surprised him. I have never in five years made this request. His expression peaked and observant.

"You want to go out? To a bar or club with me? That might be kind of fun to have my sexy slave wife with a whore fit on to show off your beautiful body, but I'll have to keep you on a leash so they know that you belong to me." He reaches for my wrist with one hand, forcefully to draw me in to a kiss with the other, placing my restrained hand on his growing hard on. I don't resist, because that's part of my plan as he releases me to finish my work.

"Never mind, I just thought it would be nice to go out to dinner or do something fun together for a change." I say to him, quietly putting away the dinner dishes, dismissing the leash comment because he's too unpredictable for me to test him.

Thinking to myself, strike one Eddie. Private humiliation is one thing. Being humiliated by your husband in public is insane.

He finishes and leaves me to clean the kitchen. I was grateful that he was already snoring, asleep when I slipped into bed. I waited all day to dream about David in peace with no interruptions. I found myself recapping how concerned he was and how good he smelled and how his towering figure makes me wet with anticipation if ever I could...

In my dream fantasy, David is my Daddy Dom. He loves me and protects me, yet his authority builds me up and let's my femininity be powerful. I fantasized that if I was ever punished by him, it would only be because I allowed someone to talk down to me or I talked bad about myself in his presence.

He would spank my bare ass with his hand over his knee, then make love to me, affirming how beautiful I am as I cum for him.

I'm on cruise control on my morning routine. I'm calculating how long it takes Eddie to realize that I'm done. He barely finishes his breakfast before heading out early today.

Time to get sexy for Mr. Douglass. I make it to the office with a few minutes to spare. I buzz into the office and get settled as I am supposed to check in with David about what he has in mind for me and maybe some news about the tracker.

I knock gently. "Come in." His voice sounds from behind the door.

"Good morning Sir." I say. Concealing a smile that's beaming on the inside.

"Yes. Come in Jocelyn." He motions for me to sit. "You're probably wondering why I asked you to come in to talk to me. You look radiant by the way."

"Thank you Sir." I say, having a seat, riveted by how handsome and commanding his presence is.

He tents his hands and begins to speak. "I'm going to get straight to the point. You're husband is exactly who he is. Do you believe he's going to change?"

"Probably not." My throat felt dry saying that. I couldn't take my eyes off David.

"Is this how you want to live the rest of your life, wasting away like you are?"

I shook my head no, hanging it in shame. Raising my eyes back to his steely gaze.

He picks up a device to remotely lock his office door.

"Jocelyn? I'm attracted to you. I'm not going to lie. I wasn't going to act on it because you're married. Looking at how unhappy you are, and what we can tell about the kind of man your husband is, I'm not sure if I care about that anymore."

He stood up and walked behind me. I froze in anticipation, not knowing where this was going.

"What do you want?" He asks, still standing behind my chair.

My Daddy Dom Boss doesn't even know that I would do anything for him. I'd get on my knees and suck him off right here if he ordered me. Right now and everyday if he wanted, I thought.

Analyzing, would I be strong enough to leave this failed marriage, because I know I'm not strong enough to resist David. Breathing in his presence behind me. Thinking frying pan or fire?

"I want to be happy and feel alive again. I want to see a different side of life." I say to him, envisioning my dream of him.

"Am I wrong for wanting you David?" I let slip on purpose. My heart is pounding as I navigate this unchartered territory.

He's standing close enough for me to feel him from behind me. His strong hand gently encircles my neck in a caress. I'm weak as I let my head fall back into his hardness through his pants.

He bends to whisper in my ear, placing his hands on my shoulders. "I don't typically like sharing. He can have some of you for now, but you will belong to me, in ways he will never know." He says in that smooth, velvety voice, sending powerful vibrations directly to my clit. Wishing he could have all of me as he positions himself back to his executive chair.

I'm a bundle of nerves as I would risk it all for him, thinking about how he just mind fucked me and barely said much. I cross my legs to the other side as my pussy twitched at the prospect of this beautiful man being my lover.

He breaks me out of my revelry, sitting behind his desk. "Memorize this number 09505." He said. "What's the number?" He recalled, asking again and again to make sure I memorized it.

"I want you to go to this address and FaceTime me when you get there." He says, writing down the address.

My submissive side knows a boss when she sees one. "Yes Sir." I say to him without question, standing to leave. When I reach the door, he calls my name.

"Jocelyn."

"Yes, Sir?" I turn before leaving.

"You're not wrong, but you must be sure." He said. Leaving his words to linger before I left.

I shook my head yes, understanding the weight of my choice.

All I'm thinking is my sexy ass boss wanting me. I'm afraid just as much as I'm turned on.

"Ok, I'm on my way now. Thank you Sir." I paused to smile at him and show him my gratitude for affirming that our feelings are mutual, closing his door to leave.

When you're a deep submissive introvert, playing extrovert, I know could thrive with a man like David Douglass, I thought to myself. Hoping I'm right.

I arrived what looked like a condominium. The same code got me access through the security gate and the apartment. I entered the townhouse with a view of the same river as lunch down stream. I relaxed and video called the boss man as instructed.

"Hi David. I'm here. This place is beautiful. Is this your apartment?"

"It's my vacation rental. It's also your safe house. Jocelyn if you ever need a place to crash, I want you to remember the address and the entry code. You need to destroy the paper that I wrote the address on."

"Are you serious? I can be here anytime I want?"

"Yes, you can. Stop and pick up some lunch for the crew on your way back to the office. I'll reimburse you."

"My, he... I don't have any money on me Sir. I'm sorry." I stammered. Embarrassment colored my whole expression.

"You're a financial slave to him too Jocelyn?" He said, sounding disappointed, that frown burrowed in his brow again. "You see that desk behind you. There's a card in the upper right drawer. Take it and use it and keep it for company expenses." He directed.

My eyes shocked with his accurate assessment of my situation with Eddie, wondering how much he overheard in the break room the other day.

I returned to the office, thinking about everything David had said and how his hands on my neck and shoulders sent sparks throughout my body still smoldering hours later.

I arranged food in the break room for the guys when they return and brought David's lunch special for him. I knocked.

"Come in."

"I have your lunch Sir."

"Thank you, Beautiful."

I set the food down on his desk. Obsessed, possessed, in heat. What ever you call it, dropped to my knees in my dress and heels ready to be his office slut. My eyes locked on him.

He swivels his chair to face me, kneeling before him. A smile forming in the corners of his mouth. He remotely locks his door. His eyes approve of my gesture.

"You're going to start something that I promise you I'll finish."

He stroked my cheek as his bulge strained his pants.

"Come, sit here beautiful lady." He helps me to my feet to sit on his lap.

"What was that?" He asks.

I sit on his lap as his hand slides to cradle my ass drawing me close to him.

"I like you. I know what I want and I'm ready." I say to him, revealing my truth while trying to read his eyes that I'm not wrong.

I want to believe in my confidence with him, knowing that I have officially crossed the line. Not to the point of no return, but on the express bus there.

"I want to show you something." David says, keeping me securely on his sturdy lap. With his free hand, he pulls up the tracker screen. I'm locked in to see what our little detective has pulled up as I drape my arm over his shoulders.

"Here is the tracking data on your husband." He pointed to the screen showing his usual pattern, but this Hillsdale neighborhood he visits a lot.

I observed Eddie's movement. In the morning, some days during lunch, in the evenings and on the weekend. It showed him coming from that location to our house last night.

The wheels are turning in my head, wondering where does he go when he's at this location. David turns to me, without a word, as comfortable as I am on his lap, we kiss our first kiss.

My heart is beating furiously, craving more. His kiss is the first responder to the call of my urgent needs that only his lips can satisfy. His tongue opens me to taste mine. His arms wrap around me, he gently reaches up to cup my chin, extending the kiss we both desperately needed.

We pull away in the quiet of his office, staring into each other's eyes. He speaks first. "When you're not at home with him, I want you with me."

"I never want to go back home." I say as I hug him tighter.

"Six months? Jocelyn, you have work to do. I don't think I can wait that long. One thing you will come to realize about me is that I don't half love and I play for keeps." He says definitively.

"Let's finish up some work. You and I are going to take a drive this afternoon."

"Ok." I say to him, because after today I will not refuse him anything. I'm so comfortable sitting on him. There's no other place I'd rather be, but I know I have work to do here and in my private life. I rise up and he sits me back on his lap for one more kiss as our eyes sealed the deal.

At four o'clock David text me on the work app to meet him at his car in fifteen minutes. I didn't ask questions, but I thought it might have something to do with the tracker. I hop into the passenger seat of his all black SUV.

His luxury vehicle is clean and comfortable, parked at the front door of the office. The dark tint gives it the privacy vibes. "Take your panties off and put them in the glove box." He says expressionless, looking over at me to see how I'll react.

"Yes Sir." I say to him feeling utterly naughty, peppered with my submissive butterflies. I lift the hem of my dress and hook my thumbs to release myself from the undergarment to put into the glove box, as ordered under his watchful gaze.

"Good girl." was all he said as I buckled up and he put the car in gear to drive off. My pussy is excitable knowing her new master is so close.

Although he's focused on the road, his free hand nestles between my legs, onto my bare pussy as I spread wider to give him more access.

"This is the kind of pussy that needs a lot of attention." He says, as his fingers slick my mounting arousal with him not exploring, just resting his hand on it.

We drive a few miles out to a location that I recognize from the tracking map as Hillsdale. To the very street where Eddie's car is. We park out of the way, but in clear view of the front door.

David parks the car and my nerves are in overdrive for what I might see and how naughty and audacious I feel right now on a stakeout behind dark, tinted windows to catch a cheating husband with my own illicit pussy inches away from truth and destiny.

"Jocelyn feel this." David says, reaching for my hand, guiding it to his thick bulge.

I trace his hardened impression with my fingertips and he gently squeezes my hand under his to get a better feel.

"You going to be able to handle all this?" He asks in the quiet of his car.

"You can't imagine the thoughts running through my mind right now." I say.

My hand lightly stroking him, my body drapes over the center console. I don't care that my dress has practically ridden up to my hips, exposing my legs, pussy and ass in the confines of his leather front seats.

"There's something I want to show you." He says to me as I sit upright, thinking he's going to whip out his dick.

He scrolls some files on his phone and hands me his phone to view a video file. It's footage of this location what looks like Saturday from the clothes Eddie was wearing. It's a ten second clip of Eddie kissing what looked like a partial view of a naked woman at the door before leaving out.

"How did you?.. Never mind, I don't want to know." I say to him handing back his phone. My mind is reeling, I want to be upset, but honestly I'm relieved because I don't have to guess anymore.

"This is why nothing you do is even going to matter at this point. Even if you try to do everything perfect like you have been, he's only going to find a way to treat you like shit. What do you want? The house, alimony? Or are you going to stay and do nothing?" David asks to gauge how I'm feeling right now.

"I just want to be happy. I know what I have to do, but I don't know how." I say to him wistfully, looking over to the closed door where my husband is, then back over to David, wanting him more than I've ever wanted anyone.

He pulls up the tracking app and looks over at me.

"Follow my lead and you'll have the happiness you deserve." He says, looking deeply at me, reaching over to trace the lines of my jaw.

"David, will you fuck me tonight?" I ask with hurt eyes, begging to be comforted and fucked like a slut to release the silent rage in my soul.

"Let's go get your car and you meet me at the apartment. Do you remember the address and the code?"

"Yes, 09505." I say quietly.

By the time he gets there, I lit a candle on the table with all the lights out as the sun hangs low to the horizon outside. I wait for him naked with my head bowed at the door. My thoughts swirl in my head as tears fall in the darkness for being weak and stupid for Eddie all these years. I quietly sob.

My emotions are raw, as an internal battle for the intense cravings for dominance and my needs to be loved and adored clash, yet I am still certain this is exactly where I should be.

He opens the apartment door where my sad eyes lift to his, only to be seen by the outside light on the other side of the door. I'm naked and full of need. As he walks in, I reach for his belt to try to quickly release his dick to suck.

He lets me, finding his way out of his shirt, I lower my head to his shoes, kissing the shine in the darkness on each one with a quiet "Thank you."

Still at the door, he fully undresses with me still on my knees, his naked body is glorious. His dick hangs thick and beautiful in the soft glow of candle light. I tongue kiss his dick head as his fullness stretch my mouth and throat.

"Ah yeah baby." He says over and over, breathing deeply as I taste the fullness of his powerful rod between my lips. I'm needy as I take him in deeper, while I grasp onto his muscular ass to be filled.

He glides in and out where I struggle to breath, but can't help myself. Giving him everything I have to taste his release on my tongue. His strokes deepen, his nut sack swing with our rhythms as they tighten, he jerks his hot cum in my mouth.

I taste him with an intentional abandon, till there's nothing left. Savoring every drop that he squeezes into my wanting mouth. Open and hungry, my tongue extended out to show him my desires to be owned by him. He finishes with a manly moan as I lick the last of him on his dick slit.

Time stood still in a deep realization the way we looked at each other. Even in the low light of the room, we are exactly what each of us have been missing.

David reaches to lift me into his arms and carry me into the bedroom.

My legs clasp around him and I hold on to him tightly as I bury my head into the crook of his neck as he continues to hold me seated on the bed. I feel so safe with him, but my emotions are still wayward and scattered as tears flood my eyes again.

"Why would he cheat?" I whine.

"He never deserved you." David says, still comforting me.

"I'm just a slave wife, I let him use me." I tearfully say to him, holding him tighter.

"You're a true feminine and you are beautiful Jocelyn." He says firmly, commanding my attention to look at him when he's speaking to me.

"You are a natural submissive and meant to be loved and protected." David says while gently placing me on my back on the bed.

12