Double Life Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His strong hands caress me as we lay side by side. My nipples harden to his touch as his hands send electrical sparks all over me. My heart beats like a drum when his hands do a dance of gentleness and overt dominance.

He parts my legs as his large hands move with a relaxed urgency. Laying next to me, he kisses my lips like a man in love. A call and response, matching his energy with the realization that I've never made love like this.

His touch sooths me, only stopping to renew our kiss. The light in the room is darkened with only the ambiance of light from the living room.

He takes one nipple in his mouth while squeezing the fullness of the other breast and switching the rotation of the intense sensations.

His hands rule every inch of my body. I lay back on the bed as he kneels between my thighs. His tongue savoring my whole slit, drinking me in like nourishment. My sex is needy, thrilled with his warm sensations as my clit buzzes under his skillful tonguing.

"Oh David." I moan. "Please, love me." I say out loud, out of my mind with pleasure.

His tongue flits on my swelling clit as his fingers slide in this magical choreography of pleasure that I screamed and shook violently, clutching to his head as my vision saw stars when passion overtook every cell of my body.

Within the few seconds of recovering from the ultimate orgasm in my entire life, his beautiful body is embracing me as I show my gratitude in my kiss. Tasting myself on his lips and chin, his mouth devours mine in possessive heat.

I know I can never have this with Eddie. My mind is racing, knowing that David will be staking his claim and when he fucks me tonight. I will break any chain that keeps me from him. Without saying a word, our kiss confirms this as a fact.

He positions himself between my legs, spreading me as wide as my legs will go. This is necessary because he's so big. The kind of dick that no other man can have you after you had this.

My pussy is gushy and wet and receives him as he's at the gates of my eager entryway. His body is powerful. The true vision of a man. He pushes onward and I squeal with waves of pain and pleasure as his stroke is slow and steady. Going a little deeper with each push into my wetness.

His love is all encompassing. Kissing me tenderly, touching me in places where one touch sends chills coursing through me. There is no rush as his kisses, his touch and his powerful strokes gives me life.

He's excited as I take his full expanse inside of me. When he is deep, I moan in pleasure with no where to go but on this ride with my incredible lover. In the darkness, our expressions imprint love.

"On your knees, now." He says with authority, revealing a kaleidoscope of his bedroom personality.

I quickly position myself on all fours, spread wide with my head on the bed.

He surprised me when he pulls my legs towards him on the edge of the bed to mount me from behind. "What's it gonna take to make this pussy mine?" He says, finding his dick head to my doggy style pussy.

My breaths are shallow, my heart is beating fast. In my mind, I know he's going to slut fuck me the way he's pushing into me, his tempo has quickened. I need him as I steady myself as he takes what's his now.

"I want you Jocelyn. Awww. I need this pussy every day." He proclaims, building up his mounting arousal. Still very much in control of his senses. His dick slides in and out in a steady cadence as his hands caress my breast, bobbing to his pace.

"You're not going to play no games with me." He says, quickening his stroke.

"Do I make myself clear Jocelyn?" As he rocks my hips, now to a feverish pound. The smacking sounds of flesh permeating the room.

"Yes, Sir." I scream into the mattress. "I won't play games Sir." I cry, taking everything he has to give to me. "I won't play Sir." I repeat, breathing out to his unending overture to our mutual satisfaction. My tears are real as I know that I will do what ever it takes to make him my King.

"Awww." He gasps, bending to hold me. His embrace tightening as he releases deep inside of me. We both collapse onto the bed. His cock still hard inside of me.

He slides out of me and turns me to face him on the bed.

"This is only the beginning, sweet girl." He say's, moving off the bed to turn on a bedside lamp. "What time is it?" I asks, just now returning to reality.

He grabs his phone saying "Mr. Moreno is still in Hillsdale. Does it even matter what time it is?" He says cynically, pulling on his dick with his other hand, making his way to the bathroom as I get cozy on the bed.

He comes back in a robe and asks me to meet him in the kitchen. I freshen up, wrap myself in a towel and meet him in the kitchen.

He pours himself a drink that looks like cognac. "Would you like a drink?" He offers.

I'm not much of a drinker, but I feel like I need one after all I been through today. He pours me a drink and walks over to the balcony, gesturing for me to join him.

The sun has set with a sounds of the river running in the distance with the night sky illuminated as the backdrop.

He sits and motions for me. Silently, he opens his robe to all that beautiful natural body of his, as I lift the back of the towel, positioning my still wet pussy for more of his hard dick. Inching down, past my sore entry, I take him in and motion to lift and lower myself.

He is in full control as he just wants to be close. No fanfare, just filling me deeply and being close.

"You don't have to leave." He whispers in my ear. The towel falls to the floor and I let the purity of my full nudity fall back onto his broad chest, exhaling, feeling safe and free in the private balcony space. His arms envelope me with a rare comfort I've yearned for for many years.

I lap fuck him on the private balcony of a dark desert night, turning to straddle him as he holds me. Clinging to him crying, silently fearing Eddies wrath for any betrayal he my discover. I know I have to be stronger than my fear.

Time is ticking, although Eddie is still at the tracked location, I know I have to go.

I get myself together and David walks me to the door as I insisted that I will walk myself to the car.

We hug our goodbyes and he whispers to me. "You might be married to him on paper, but you know you're mine now."

"Yes, Sir. I know I am." My eyes confirm my words. Thinking to myself that I definitely have a type and dominant men just seem to sniff me out.

"I'll see you at the office 9 am." He says as my boss, watching me leave in the door way.

"See you tomorrow Sir." Says his new office slut I think to myself.

By 8pm I'm back home and still no Eddie. I knows I need to do something, but I'm not sure what or how. I text David on the work app to let him know that I made it home and I will be to work on time.

To be continued...

12