Double Occupancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers

I was looking down, still admiring her luscious tits as I was fucking them and realized that I hadn't spent any time licking those big, pink areolas or sucking her hard nipples. At that point, I had no idea whether this would be more than a one-time thing and, while I figured I still had the following morning, I resolved to at least get my mouth on them once that night, just in case. Switching from fucking her snug, slippery pussy to fucking her soft, smooth cleavage had only resulted in my building orgasm backing off slightly. Between fucking those beauties and looking down at them, it wasn't long before I was getting close to cumming again. Naturally, I was in no rush to be done and I was fucking them slowly, not just to prolong the pleasure, but also so as not to cause her any discomfort. Regardless, my orgasm was still building and I didn't try to hold it off because it felt too good.

When I finally started to spew, it apparently caught Alyssa by surprise when the first blast hit her right on the mouth. Had her mouth been open, it would have been right in the mouth but she immediately opened it and stuck out her tongue, managing to catch the next blast. Each subsequent spurt was weaker so the rest of my spew ended up on her sternum. After licking off what was around her mouth from the first shot, she started to spread the rest with her fingers then licked it off of them. I held and fondled her tits while my cock was softening then remembered what I'd resolved to do at least once so I moved off beside her and lowered my head. I ran my tongue around her large areolas and over her hard nipples, which caused her to shiver and moan.

"Don't go getting me all worked up again," she said, "I seriously need to get to bed."

"I didn't know if I'd ever get another opportunity," I replied, "so I figured I needed to go for it."

"I was kind of hoping that we'd be doing this as often as we can manage," she said, "What about you?"

"I didn't want to assume anything," I replied, "but I am definitely interested in doing this whenever we can."

After we each made one last trip to the bathroom, we turned out the lights and slipped under the covers, our naked bodies snuggled together. I was out pretty quickly and slept pretty solidly, despite being in a strange bed with a companion. I was still sound asleep the next morning when I guess there was just enough movement to start bringing me toward waking. The thing that brought me the rest of the way there was feeling my cock engulfed in Alyssa's hot mouth. She'd awakened with a craving for my cock so she slipped under the covers and wrapped her lips around it. The room was still dark so, even if I'd flipped the covers back, I wouldn't have been able to watch her sucking my cock. Instead, I just lay there in the dark, focused fully on the pleasure I was feeling along with the occasional slurping sound. I was figuring that she could then do the same once she was done with me. Because she was such a talented cocksucker, it wasn't going to be long before we were switching roles, though I anticipated thoroughly enjoying eating her pussy again. For the moment, though, I just savored the feeling of her hot mouth sliding up and down my rigid tool. I didn't try to hold back my orgasm and it didn't appear that she was trying to draw things out this time either.

The closer I got to cumming, the more my cock was swelling but that didn't impact her cocksucking and she just continued to inhale my tool. She was gently pumping the base while sliding her lips down as far as she could manage, which had my orgasm building with a high level of pleasure. It was silent in that hotel room aside from my occasional moan and a random slurping until I started spewing into her mouth with a prolonged groan. She continued to suck me off while swallowing my load as I repeatedly spurted into her mouth. Only once I was fully spent did she let my cock fall from her mouth and crawl back out from under the covers.

"Whew!" she exclaimed, "It was getting warm under there."

"Well let me reward your efforts," I suggested, reaching for her.

"If you're going to take care of me, you'll have to do it in the shower," she replied, getting off of the bed. I assumed that she was eager to get in the shower already because she had to get to work so I was immediately up and following her into the bathroom, where she'd already stepped into the shower and was turning on the water. I was right behind her then closed the door to the shower. With the temperature adjusted, she turned to face me and leaned back into the spray, wetting down her strawberry-blond hair. This gave me an opportunity to just stare at her naked body and feel the blood trying to return to my spent cock. Once she'd wet herself down, she indicated for me to do the same as she grabbed a bottle of body wash. With both of us thoroughly wet, she squeezed out a bit for each of us and we began to lather each other up. Of course I spent a significant amount of time on her titties but gradually washed all of her upper body before hunkering down in front of her.

As I reached around to lather up her ass, my face was right at pussy level so I couldn't resist starting to lick her. She immediately moaned and grabbed my head, pushing her pussy toward my face, so I guess she was pretty worked up. Rather than continuing to slurp at her slit, I focused on licking and sucking her clit, which just made her moan even louder. Since my hands were totally soapy, I didn't want to slip my fingers up into her and I didn't want to pause to rinse them off, so I continued to soap up her ass, gradually running my soapy fingers between her cheeks and over her asshole. She seemed to shiver a little each time my fingertip encountered her asshole so, naturally, since there was plenty of slippery soap suds, I went ahead and eased my finger into her ass while still licking and sucking her clit. The sound that she let out as she started immediately shaking made it clear that this was intensely pleasurable for her and her orgasm seemed to go on while I slowly slid my finger in and out. I fully intended to continue eating her pussy and fingering her ass but, once that initial orgasm finally tapered off, she had me stand up, my finger slipping out of her ass.

"That felt so incredible," she said, reaching down to find my cock nearly fully rigid again, "I want to see how it will feel when you stick this in my ass."

My cock grew even stiffer at that suggestion as well as due to her stroking it. It didn't take long before I was fully rigid but we killed the time slipping our tongues into each other's mouths. Once I was ready to go, though, she turned toward the wall and leaned forward while I ran my soapy cock between her ass cheeks a couple of times before lining up with her asshole. It took minimal effort due to all of the suds before I was sliding in and she was immediately cumming again. I was holding her waist, slowly sliding my cock in and out while expecting to be cumming again pretty quickly myself. Her asshole was so snug that it felt absolutely incredible as I fucked it. Once she recovered enough from that initial orgasm, she started to push back against my incoming thrusts, setting a slightly faster pace.

I slipped my hands up to cup her tits while leaving her in complete control of the pace and my cock may have become even harder as I caressed the soft, smooth flesh. Whether it did or not, she had another apparently intense orgasm within a couple of minutes of the first then picked up her pace even more. As she was pushing back onto my cock harder and faster, I ended up straightening up and holding her waist again, her ass smacking repeatedly into my hips. We were both moaning as we were getting closer to cumming again. When I finally exploded into her ass, she immediately started shaking as she was also cumming.

I continued sliding my cock in and out of her ass while I was spurting into it but, once I was spent and beginning to soften, I slipped out. She turned around and we made out some more but we'd been in there for a while by then so we focused on getting clean before we turned into giant pink raisins. Once we'd finished lathering up and rinsing off, we shut off the shower then grabbed a couple of towels, drying ourselves and each other. She didn't have clean clothes to put on but didn't seem the least bit distressed to be wearing what she'd worn the previous day and was certain that no one else would even notice. She didn't wear much in the way of makeup to begin with so not having that wasn't an issue either. She made do with what I had and what the hotel provided then, after making out a bit more, she had to get going. I couldn't believe all that had happened since I'd checked into that hotel and had to sit there and think about it for a couple of minutes before starting to pack.

After that day, we got into a routine of sexual activities after the meeting every week, either in her truck or my SUV. She had a number of locations in the general vicinity of the job site where we could go and not be discovered, which she usually used to just get away for a while and work on reports if she didn't feel like going into the project office. On days that she knew that we were going to be together, she'd make a point of wearing her sexiest underwear under her jeans and the shapeless shirts or hoodies and her safety vest. She liked me to get her out of those work clothes and down to her bra and panties then eat her pussy and make her cum, then I liked to get her totally naked. Her body was so nice, her boobs were succulent and her bush trimmed so neatly that I wanted to take the opportunity to see it all. Her ass, too, which was so sweet.

Sometimes she'd ride my cock in the front seat, sometimes I'd take her from behind in the backseat, there were even times if the weather was nice enough that we'd fuck outside of one of our vehicles, on the tailgate or on a blanket on the grass. When the weather began to get colder, our options were reduced but, by then, we'd realized that we liked each other's company enough that we started spending weekends together in one of our beds or the other. Occasionally, we might even go out and do something together besides fucking.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers
12