Mother of the Bride

Story Info
Even us older folks like to hook up at a wedding.
5.7k words
4.57
43k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,412 Followers

It occurred to me as I sat there in the church I'd attended as a child that the last time I'd been there was for my father's funeral. It was also very likely the last time I'd been in any church. I wasn't much of a churchgoer but I was more than happy to be sitting there on this occasion since it was for my nephew's wedding rehearsal. I wasn't part of the wedding party but my brother had invited me to be a part of the festivities anyway. Originally, I'd assumed it was because, without our parents around, he might be looking for some guidance from his big brother. The way things ended up going that evening, though, I became more convinced that there was another reason he had invited me to be there.

For the moment, I was just watching as the wedding planner and the mother of the bride were bustling around, working through all of the little details of the ceremony. It was hard not to smile as I watched the bride's mother. Not only did she seem completely delighted with everything that was happening, she also just looked like a really fun person. She had short, purple hair, was wearing horn-rimmed glasses and her dress, though modern, had a very retro aesthetic while also showing off her multiple tattoos. I didn't fail to notice that there didn't appear to be a father of the bride in the immediate vicinity but that didn't necessarily mean he wasn't in the picture. Also, for all I knew, my brother may have been interested in his son's future mother-in-law since his ex was no longer in the picture. Seemed like there was a lot of recon still to be done but I was in the perfect location to accomplish that.

The church had a large parish hall attached to it so the rehearsal dinner was going to take place there. By the time the rehearsal itself was done, I was feeling pretty confident that the bride's mother was flying solo so I was determined to at least chat with her and see if there was any chemistry. I was definitely attracted to her but I still didn't know enough about her, like whether she was even unattached much less potentially interested. Fortunately, I got a pretty good sign once we were all in the parish hall before dinner was ready when my brother brought her over and introduced us then made an excuse to leave us. We started chatting and it didn't take long before we were flirting. Closer up, I discovered that she also had a nose stud and that her boobs were not insubstantial, though I think I did a pretty good job of not staring.

It felt like we were really clicking but I knew that she had a lot going on with her daughter getting married so I didn't want add one more thing for her to think about and figured maybe the reception the next afternoon would be a better opportunity to confirm whether we were on the same page. As it turned out, she felt otherwise and wasn't shy about letting me know, which I definitely appreciated.

"You must have had a crazy week leading up to this," I noted at one point.

"Busy, stressful, exciting," she replied, "but I've been loving every second of it. That being said, once the happy couple is off on their honeymoon, I will be appreciating the peace and freedom and maybe looking to relieve some of the residual stress. Know anyone who might be interested in assisting with that?"

"I'm not sure what you're getting at," I said with a smile that made it very clear that I knew what she had in mind.

"If I thought no one would notice," she replied, "I'd take you out to my car right now and start the stress-relief process a little early."

"If you think there's enough time before dinner," I suggested, "I know someplace we could slip off to pretty easily that'd be much more comfortable than your car."

"Here in the church?" she asked, "How naughty. I love it."

Since I'd grown up attending the church, I knew it pretty well so I indicated for her to go back to the foyer and take the stairs down and that I'd meet her there. We parted and, as she headed for the front of the church, I headed for the back, took a stairwell at the back of the parish hall down to where the Sunday school classrooms were, and cut through toward the front of the building. I found her at the foot of the stairs and led her through a nearby door, which put us in the changing room for the ladies in the church choir. Among other furniture, there was a couch and there was also a lock on the door, which I engaged. We slipped into each other's arms and made out briefly before I led her to the couch and had her sit.

"Allow me to relive some stress," I said as I pushed the hem of her dress up until her panties were revealed. I kissed her inner thighs before sliding her panties down, smiling as I discovered that her pussy was waxed smooth. I wasted no time, running my tongue along her hairless slit as soon as her panties had been set aside, which had her immediately moaning softly while she held onto my head. I knew we didn't have the luxury of time with the rehearsal dinner starting at any moment just upstairs so my intent was to make her cum quickly, though still with as much pleasure as I could manage to provide. It wasn't going to be easy, though; keeping it quick, I mean. Not only did I love to eat pussy but a new pussy I'd never eaten before was always a special treat and when that new pussy was hair free, as well? That just made me want to eat it all night.

I fought my natural instinct to draw out the pleasure and, after slurping up her juices too briefly, I slipped a finger into her and applied my tongue to her clit. She moaned a little louder and began to rock her hips as I was licking and sucking her clit while I slipped a second finger into her pussy to join the first. She was so wet that my fingers were easily sliding in and out which made me wish we had enough time that I could also slip my cock into her but I figured that the signs were pointing to that being possible at another time if not tonight, especially if she came hard. I focused on providing a high level of pleasure while trying to get her there as quickly as I could and the noises she was making seemed to indicate that I was successful. She was also rocking her hips faster the louder she was getting and the longer I was eating her.

It wasn't much longer before she started tensing up, arching her back slightly as she held my head even tighter. I was still able to lick and suck her clit while continuing to slide my fingers in and out of her so I kept up what I was doing given that it was accomplishing what I intended. She went silent, as though briefly holding her breath, then gasped as her body started shaking. I didn't stop, continuing to eat her as she experienced what appeared to be not only a long orgasm but an intensely pleasurable one as well. Only when she released her grip on my head, relaxed and let out a sigh did I finally raise my head and slip my finger from her pussy. I sucked her juices off of them as I took one last look at her smooth pussy then I started to get up. I was going to grab her panties so that she could slip back into them but she surprised me by sitting up and starting to unfasten my jeans.

"Don't we need to get back upstairs?" I asked, which in retrospect seems like one of the dumbest things I could possibly say at that moment. Luckily, she was unfazed.

"What I need is your cock inside me," she replied as she got my jeans and underwear down far enough for my cock to spring out. She briefly pumped it then had me sit beside her on the couch and was quickly straddling me. As she got herself situated, gripping my stiff cock and guiding it toward her pussy while she lowered herself down, her big boobs were right there in front of me, though still covered by her dress. We both moaned as her hot, wet pussy engulfed my throbbing cock then she just sat there for a moment, feeling it filling her. My hands were drawn to her big tits, so I briefly fondled them through her dress but I could tell that there was a substantial bra restraining and supporting them. As she was starting to slowly move up and down on my cock, her pussy feeling absolutely outstanding, I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She didn't resist as I slid the top of her dress down her arms, revealing her bra, which was not only very sexy but also matched the panties that had been discarded nearby.

I fondled her tits through her bra, feeling her hard nipples pushing outward, then reached behind her again and unfastened a long row of hooks. Without removing it, I slipped my hands up under the cups and caressed the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples. She ended up pulling it off and setting it aside with her panties, giving me a good look at her succulent tits as I fondled them. She was riding me harder and faster the longer my cock was embedded inside her and I'm pretty sure my cock became even more rigid as I enjoyed her big boobs. I was caring much less about being done quickly by that point but I still wanted to make sure she experienced a high level of pleasure so I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down. I thought that having already cum once might make it easier for her to cum a second time and she seemed close to confirming that.

Her pussy was feeling even hotter and wetter the longer she was riding me so I could feel an orgasm of my own beginning to build but my focus was still more on her. Not that I wasn't thoroughly enjoying the feel of her pussy sliding up and down my cock, but my goal was to get her to cum again before I got there myself. Her boobs were seriously bouncing and, though I would love to have seen how that looked with them being so big, I couldn't bring myself to remove my hands from them. The soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples kept my hands in place like magnets but, again, I was feeling very confident that I'd have many more opportunities to see them, feel them and watch them bounce.

She finally dropped down onto my cock and just sat there while appearing to also be holding her breath. I continued fondling her tits and, a moment later, she gasped and her body started shaking. I was sure that her pussy was being flooded with even more lubrication but I couldn't push up into her so all I could do is sit there with my hands on her big boobs. This orgasm also appeared to be highly pleasurable for her as I watched the expression of unrestrained passion on her face though she did a commendable job of keeping her vocal expressions to a minimum. When she appeared to have finished cumming this time, I was not assuming that she'd feel the need to get back upstairs quickly, especially given that I still had not cum yet. I figured at the very least she'd take care of me in one way or another but it turned out that there was still more that she wanted to do.

Once she'd recovered, she opened her eyes and smiled at me, gave me a quick but passionate kiss, then climbed off of my cock. She remained on her knees on the couch beside me, leaning forward so that her ass was up in the air while pulling the hem of her dress up to make sure that it was exposed. I got up onto my own knees, kicking my shoes off then stepping out of my jeans and underwear as I did. I gripped my cock while kneeling behind her then guided it back into her hot, wet pussy and had to restrain my own moan. I eased all the way in as I held her hips until my own hips were pressed against her ass. I started to slowly fuck her, relishing the pleasure of her pussy again, but she began to push back harder and faster, setting the pace herself. Maybe she was starting to get concerned about getting back upstairs soon or maybe the faster pace would help her cum more easily. Either way, I was fine with it and, once we had established a consistent rhythm, I slipped my hands up from her hips to cup her swinging boobs.

It looked like she reached under herself so I wondered if she was caressing her clit to get herself to another orgasm more easily. It hadn't seemed like she needed any additional assistance up to this point but, if this meant that she knew her body well enough to know what would work best, I was all for it. Of course, I also wondered whether, if she was currently unattached, she had been the only one taking care of her needs recently. If so, I was more than happy to be the one to provide a cock and tongue to help her get there so she didn't have to take care of it all herself. I could feel my orgasm beginning to build again after a short delay due to the change of position. I wouldn't have bet that I'd be cumming before she did again, however, even though I'd mostly been taking care of my needs recently, as well.

The closer she was apparently getting to cumming, the harder and faster she was pushing back. I ended up reluctantly releasing her tits and straightening up again so that I could hold her hips and make sure she was getting the full length of my cock. I was looking down at her ass, watching it jiggle each time my hips smacked into it and thinking that, if anyone had come looking for us, they might have been able to hear that smacking through the door. When she pushed back and held there, and the smacking stopped, she did moan a little louder so anyone outside the door who wasn't sure they were hearing what they thought they were hearing would have had their suspicions confirmed. She started shaking as she was cumming and I resumed sliding my cock in and out of her because her pussy was then even hotter and wetter.

I thought I might be able to cum soon after she did so I definitely wasn't trying to hold back but, when I was considering reaching forward to fondle her swinging tits again, another idea occurred to me. Once I was sure she'd finished cumming again, I slipped out of her then had her lie on her back. I straddled her and lay my cock between her succulent tits then took one with each hand and brought them together against my cock. I started to slowly slide it between them and the feeling was outstanding. She was watching as the head of my cock peeked repeatedly from her cleavage and I was sure that this was not the first time she'd had a stiff cock between her tits but I was also glad the she was indulging me. I kept a slow and steady pace, partly because I didn't think fucking her tits hard and fast would feel very good to her, but also because it felt so good to me that my orgasm was building steadily. I'd like to have fucked those big beauties for longer but I was just too worked up by that point and was just feeling fortunate to have lasted this long.

I'm sure that looking down at those big beauties and feeling them in my hands contributed to how quickly my orgasm was building. I had assumed I'd be blowing my load on her sternum but, as I considered her cleaning up my load it occurred to me that this would require even more time and she wouldn't likely get it all cleaned up. I decided based on that to instead slip my cock into her mouth and finish there, which would be quicker, neater and most probably just as pleasurable. I fucked her tits a little bit longer but, once I was right on the verge of cumming, I released them and moved forward, my cock pointing toward her mouth. She opened up and engulfed a fair length of my cock then started to slide her mouth up and down while I moaned. I doubt that this was a thorough demonstration of her oral skills but I was confident that I'd experience that at some point. For the moment, I was just focused on the building pleasure, which was significant.

When I started blasting my load into her mouth, I think I sort of grunted but she just swallowed my load and continued sucking me off. It was an extremely pleasurable orgasm and felt like it just went on and on though I wouldn't have complained if it had gone on even longer. Even once I was spent, I didn't want to stop sliding my cock in and out of her mouth but I eventually began to soften. I climbed off of her then helped her to sit up and sat beside her.

"We should probably get dressed and head back upstairs," she said so I handed her bra and panties to her then retrieved my jeans and underwear. Fortunately, because this was a changing room, there were plenty of mirrors to assess ourselves then we assessed each other once we'd pulled ourselves together. She'd left her purse upstairs so she couldn't touch up her lipstick but she did what she could with what she had available. I suggested that we just do the reverse of what we'd done when we'd come downstairs but we made out a bit more before unlocking the door. The coast was clear so she headed up the nearby stairs while I made my way to the stairs at the back of the parish hall. She told me later that she'd stood outside the door from the foyer into the parish hall for a moment but was able to casually ease herself inside and didn't think anyone had noticed. I had done likewise from the back of the parish hall and neither of us had encountered anyone who had asked where the heck we'd been.

Once again my brother's intentions became clear when he had Debbie and me sit together with him to eat. He seemed to be doing everything he could to make sure we realized how compatible we were so he clearly had no idea that we'd thoroughly tested our compatibility downstairs in the changing room. At one point, when she was sure that no one would overhear, she asked what I'd think about spending the night at her place with her. She thought that another round of sex before bed would help her sleep so she wouldn't be awake all night thinking about the wedding. I thought that sounded like a fantastic idea but wanted to swing by my place for a few things first. We exchanged numbers and she showed me where she lived on a map on her phone while telling me the best way to get there. I said that I'd give her a heads up when I was on my way but asked that she not change her clothes or anything else before I got there because I wanted to undress her.

Later that night, after all of the festivities, I arrived at her apartment with a small bag of overnight essentials and a change of clothes, but no pajamas of course. She gave me a quick tour that ended in her bedroom and, after setting down my bag, I cupped her boobs from behind before unzipping the back of her dress. I slid the top of it down, cupped her boobs again through her bra, feeling her hard nipples, then unfastened all of those hooks once more. She let her bra slide down her arms as I fondled her big beauties and my cock became fully rigid, still in my jeans. I kissed her neck, which caused her to both moan and shiver, then pushed her dress down over her hips so that it dropped to her ankles. She was wearing only her panties while I was still fully dressed but there was something I wanted to do again before getting myself naked.

Maneuvering her to the side of her bed, I knelt behind her and slid her panties down then caressed her bare ass as she was stepping out of them. I turned her to face me while still kneeling and had her sit on the edge of her bed. Pushing her legs apart, I kissed my way up along her inner thighs toward her smooth pussy. She was leaning back, supporting herself on her elbows, and watching as I got closer to licking her pussy. I know this because I glanced up and somehow was not completely distracted by her big boobs. I smiled but focused on her pleasure rather than staring at those big boobs, running my tongue along her smooth slit and causing her to moan. She was practically overflowing with juices which I did my best to lap up even if doing so just made her produce even more.

When I slipped a couple of fingers into her and started sliding them in and out while licking and sucking her clit, she reclined fully on her back and moaned even louder and longer. She reached down to hold my head and was rocking her hips so I glanced up because I knew her tits would be squeezed between her arms. I was not disappointed as I gazed up at those big beauties looking even bigger and was already thinking that maybe I'd fuck them again. Before that, though, I was not only planning to make sure she came but I was also going to draw the pleasure out longer than I had in the church basement. I wanted her to feel a higher level of pleasure for a longer period of time but I also wanted to enjoy the opportunity to eat her pussy again for longer than I had the first time.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,412 Followers
12