Double OOh Jen

Story Info
Jen spies on her dad and is turned on by what she sees.
4.3k words
4.5
13k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris began dating again after years of taking care of his daughters and son after their mom left them to be a whoring tramp. Jen thought how could that bitch leave us, leave my dad? He is the greatest dad anyone could ask for. After her mom left when she was ten, he took care of her and her sisters and brother as best he could.

Jen is the baby in the family at eighteen and just starting her Senior year in high school. Crystal is twenty and still lives at home while she works and goes to community college. Josh is twenty-two and into his second hitch in the Marines, joining up just after he graduated high school. Samantha is twenty-five and works as a nurse, living just on the other side of town. Chris works at the prison a few miles away and has been there for 25 years. He works in the maximum-security area on the prison's special response team.

Her dad has been Jen's hero her whole life, for sacrificing what he wants, to make sure they were taken care of, that they could do their sports and clubs. Working a lot of overtime to provide them with what they wanted and to help pay for college and nursing school.

When her dad started dating again, Jen got a little jealous because his attention was no longer focused on them 100%. So, after he left for his first date in God knows how long, Jen called her oldest sister because she, Samantha, became the mommy of the family, helping Chris to raise them when she was seventeen after their mom left. Jen grabbed her phone and dialed.

"Hi Jen, what's up?" Samantha asked after seeing it was her baby sister calling.

"Hi Sam, dad's out on a date." Jen opened the conversation in a huff after Samantha finally picked up after what seemed like an eternity of rings.

"Ok.......and?" Samantha noted a small hint of jealously in her sisters' words.

"And what? Who is this woman? Has dad talked to you about her?" Jen asked, knowing their dad usually talked with the oldest of them most about his life, as Samantha was the one who took over the mommy role in the family to help raise and look after them all.

"Is daddy's baby girl jealous?" Samantha asked with a chuckle, knowing how protective her sister was of their dad, being the biggest daddy's girl of them all.

"No, I'm not jealous" Jen retorted a little sharply, although thinking about her daddy with any woman other than the three of them did spark some evil thoughts in her. What if she treated him badly like her mom did.

"Well, it sure sounds like you are." Samantha thought it was sweet that Jen was being so protective of their dad. Of all of them, Jen was the biggest daddy's girl, never wanting to be without him, always sitting on his lap when she was smaller to watch whatever show their dad was watching. They grew up watching sci-fi and action movies, wrestling and football.

When Jen was twelve Sam figured out Jen had her first crush on a guy during a pay-per-view wrestling event. Randy Orton, a God of a man-specimen, walked into the ring and did his showcase 'raise his hands up and worship-me-like-a-god' pose. His Greek-statue-like muscles glistening under the lights, the arrogance in his eyes, I mean what girl could resist. She saw Jen squeeze her legs together and her cheeks turn bright red as she shifted a little bit on the couch. From that point on her little sis was 'boy-crazy.'

"Well, I am not. I'm.... I'm just concerned for daddy. I mean what if she turns out to be just like mom was. He does not need someone like that again." Jen stammered, being caught of guard, was she just concerned for their dad, or was she jealous of him getting attention from another woman?

Samantha giggled, "Well what do you think dad needs then?"

"He needs someone to take care of him. He has done everything for us. Taken care of us at every turn, he deserves to be taken care of for once." Jen was thankful Samantha was on the phone and not standing in front of her when she said it, as an image flashed in her mind of another way her dad should be taken care of, making her cheeks flush bright red.

"Relax Jen" Samantha laughed "I'm sure dad will get 'taken care of' tonight."

"SAM!!!" Jen gasped "You mean he's going to get laid?"

"Oh-mah-God Jen, yes, he's going to get some tonight." Samantha blurted out. "You know how long it has been for him? He goes months without getting some tail. He is always taking care of us. But now that you are eighteen and a Senior, I'm sure he feels he can lighten up a bit and start relaxing. Maybe even get serious with someone." A smile crossed Samantha's face, knowing their dad could use some female companionship, more than what a man can get from his daughters.

"But... but... I mean..." Jen all flustered, she couldn't fathom the thought of her dad needing anyone.

"Jen, I do not mean to cut you off, but I've got the night shift tonight and need to get ready for work. Don't worry about daddy, he's a big boy. And if he wants to get some ass tonight, so much the better, he needs it, just like you and me." Samantha chided, in a rush to not be late.

"Fine, call me tomorrow and I'll see what I can find out between now and then." Jen said in a hurry, pulling the phone away from her ear and ending the call.

"Jen, don't you go..." Samantha tried to get out her warning to Jen before she was cut off. Jen hung up the call while Sam was halfway through what she was saying, knowing full well Jen tends to go to the extreme sometimes.

Her dad wasn't a tech guru, he did know how to use computers, but as technology gets better, the older generations tend to fall behind. So, it was easy to spy on her dad through her knowledge of tech and gadgets. She had always been a techy, always wanting the latest bits and bobs to play with, like the drone with a camera she picked out for her sixteenth birthday.

If her dad knew what she used that for she would have been in serious trouble. With it she got her first taste of voyeurism just days after getting it running and learning how to operate it. She flew it over to their neighbors' house and parked it in hover in the shade of a tree, so it was unseen and watched as Mrs. Jackson had some very freaky sex with someone who wasn't her husband, but that is a story for another time.

Jen went into her dads' room and powered up his computer, knowing he just left about thirty minutes ago, he was likely to be gone for a good four to five hours at least, even all night if he did indeed 'get some ass' as Sam had said. Plus, Crystal was working late, closing the coffee shop she worked at, so she had plenty of time.

She wanted to see what he was looking at or checking out on the net. She did this a lot, her dad not knowing she spied on him like this, but she was protective of her father and did not want some bitch taking advantage of him. She opened his online date site profile and read the latest messages. From what she could tell, nothing interesting or related to his date tonight. There were some messages from a few women wanting him to send cock shots, but he sent no reply to them so at least he was not getting caught up with those horny sluts.

So, who the hell was he going out on a date with? Her dad would usually tell them where he was going and with who just so they had an idea because he knew they always worried about him, but this time was different. That was unacceptable to her, she had to know, but nothing she found gave her any clue. She was frustrated, and when she got frustrated, she got horny, and when she got horny, well she needed some release.

She got up and snooped around her dads' room, knowing about the sex toys he had in the box in the nightstand. Sam said they were the toys their mom and dad had when they were together. She explained what they were a few years ago when Jen was fourteen and found them and asked Sam why dad had a rubber dick and a bunch of other odd things.

At first, she thought gross, why would anyone want to use them. She would use her fingers to play with her pussy while she watched porn, loving how her touch seemed to bring about that explosive feeling. One night while her dad was working and she was horny as hell, she decided to see what they were like. She went to her dads' room and got one of the rubber dicks. She thought it weird that the last person to use this was probably her mom. That night her attitude changed from 'gross' to 'OMG' and made her masturbation time much more enjoyable.

She got the odd-looking toy penis. Odd because it did not look like it was a manufactured one, more like a cheap knock off that was thrown out because it was screwed up during its making, a reject. But for some reason it was perfect, and she loved it, she couldn't explain why. It was about eight inches long and just the perfect thickness she loved.

She sat back down at her dad's computer and went to his favorite porn site. She browsed through his "favorites" video bookmarks clicking on one titled 'step-daughter gapes wide' and began watching. She stood up and took her shorts and thong off and turned the sound up as she sat back down.

She watched as the 'daughter' came home from school in a very revealing black skirt and white blouse with pigtails in pink ribbons. She went into the kitchen after dropping her backpack on the couch and got herself a glass of milk. Just as she started drinking, her 'dad' comes around the corner scaring her, and she spills milk on her blouse.

Obviously, she just had to get the blouse off and into the laundry before it got 'stained,' these videos were always so corny. So, as she is taking her blouse off, revealing a perfect boob-job, Jen began rubbing her pussy with the toy, feeling that tingle inside she's had since really noticing guys for the first time.

She got up from the computer and laid down on her dads' bed, on her side, propping her head up with a pillow so she could continue to watch. The 'dad,' seeing the perfect tits in front of him just can't help himself and grabs one and sucks the nipple into his mouth. As Jen watched this happen, she began to push the toy slowly into her wet cunt, letting out a soft moan as it invades her insides.

The 'dad' then picks the 'daughter' up and sits her on the counter, flips up her skirt seeing what a bad girl she is for not wearing any underwear, gets onto his knees and shoves his face into her cunt and begins licking. Jen finishes pushing the toy all the way inside her as she begins rubbing her clit with her free hand while watching.

After about twenty seconds the 'dad' stops and the 'daughter' gets off the counter, undoes his pants to release his cock, kneels and begins sucking for the next five minutes. Because we all know twenty seconds of pussy licking by a guy is equal to five minutes of cock sucking by the girl in porn. But Jen did not mind, she loved watching those lips wrapped around that cock. She pulled the toy out of her wet cunt and brought it to her lips. Sticking her tongue out and tasting herself on the toy, she slid it past her lips and began slowly sucking on it, imagining it was the cock in the video.

After about ten minutes of sucking cock, the 'daughter' gets up and bends over the counter, sticking her ass out towards her 'dad.' Jen moved the toy back down to her pussy and slid it back in, her free hand rubbing small circles around her clit. She closed her legs, holding the toy in its place and stuck her finger into her mouth getting it nice and wet awaiting the next part of the video.

The 'dad' slides his cock in the 'daughters' cunt, getting it ready for the grand finale. Jen pushed her left knee out slightly to use as a semi-kickstand as she rolled slightly onto her stomach, taking her dripping wet finger and gently rubbing it around her rosebud waiting, teasing herself. When the 'dad' finishes getting his cock nice and wet for his 'daughters' asshole, he put the tip against her puckered pretty starfish and pushed his cock in at the same time as Jen pushed her finger into hers.

Jen closed her eyes and began fingering her ass while using her right hand to rub her clit, feeling her orgasm building quickly after teasing herself for the last 15 minutes. The 'daughter' began crying out "Oh yes daddy, fuck my dirty little ass!", "Cum inside me, fill me up!" and "I wanna feel your hot cum leaking out of my gaped asshole!" Jen couldn't hold out any longer, as she furiously tapped her clit to climax, her pussy squeezing the slippery wet cock inside her and her ass clenching down on her finger at the same time.

She lay there for about 5 minutes recovering from her orgasmic bliss wondering what a real cock would feel like in her pussy. None of the guys in school seemed worth her time to pursue, all just as horny as her but what she heard from her friends, they would last no more than two minutes at the most. She liked the slow burn, the teasing and pleasing and when she couldn't take it any longer, THAT is when she wanted the eruption, she wanted to cum just as bad as a guy, but no guy has the patience for that in high school.

She got up, took the toy to her dads' bathroom, and cleaned it up before putting it back in the box so he wouldn't know. As she passed her dads bed, she felt a little guilty as she saw the wet spot, she left on the comforter but hoped it would be gone by the time he got back. She turned off his computer, being careful to erase her presence just in case he was smarter than she gave him credit for and went back to her room with her shorts and thong in hand.

She loved the feel of her juices trickling down the inside of her legs as she walked.

When she got to her room, she pulled her sports bra off, freeing her perky tits. She was just barely into a B cup and wished they were bigger like her sisters. Crystal was a C cup and Sam, well let's just say she spills out of her D's, she sure didn't get those from their mom.

She dropped onto her bed and lay there naked still enjoying her euphoria when a wild idea struck her. Her drone! She had 6 tiny cameras she could attach to it, each with its own small power supply. She began thinking where she could put those in her dads' room where he wouldn't find them. She grabbed five cameras, put her shorts and sports bra back on and headed for her dads' room.

She put one in his bookcase, tucked back between a couple books so it was not noticeable. A second one she put under his TV, it blended in perfectly with all the cords and Blu-ray player sitting there. She found a third spot just above her dads' bed pointing at the TV and looking down on the bed. It was hidden in the base of the spring arm for the lamp he had to read in bed. She could not find good places for the last two that wouldn't be noticed to easily so the three would have to do.

She went back to her room and turned on her laptop to make sure the cameras were working correctly. All three worked perfectly and had great picture quality. She had an unobstructed view from the top of the bed looking down towards the TV, she could see everything on top of the bed. The second one in the bookcase had a decent view of the side of the bed and computer, and the third looking straight up from the end of the bed towards camera number one.

If dad brought his date home, she would get a good look at her. She stripped off her clothes and got naked under her covers and waited to see if her dad brought his date home.

Around eleven-thirty her dad returned. Jen heard the front door open and close, his customary kicking off his shoes at the door and walking into the kitchen. From the noises she heard, it sounded as if he was alone. She heard the refrigerator open and then close after a few seconds, the sound of a soda being opened and his footsteps coming up the stairs. The lights were off in her room, and she quickly closed the cover on her laptop so the screen light would be off, pulling her covers up under her armpit and closing her eyes. She heard her door slowly open for a moment as her dad looked in on her, quietly closing it and proceeding to his room. Jen waited a few more seconds, hearing his bedroom door shut, then she kicked the covers off and opened the laptop, turning on the cameras, being curious just how well this would go.

Jen watched as her dad set the soda down and began undressing, tossing his clothes into the hamper by his bathroom door. He first sat down on the bed and took off his socks, tossing them like a basketball player hitting a three pointer. Next to go was his shirt, she switched to the TV camera and saw his hairy chest. For being 47 he was in good shape, a strong shaped chest but a little bit of pudge around the waist. She watched as he stood up and undid the zipper on his jeans and dropped them to the floor, using his foot to lift them up.

Standing there in his boxer shorts, he grabbed the belt and pulled it out of the loops in one quick pull. He dropped the jeans on the bed, and he wrapped the belt up in a spiral and placed it on his dresser. He grabbed the jeans and tossed them into the hamper as he went by and into the bathroom. After a few seconds Jen heard the water in the pipes kick on and knew her dad was going to take a shower. She began playing on her phone waiting until he came back into view.

After about ten minutes she heard the water shut off, she sent one last text to her friend about their plans for Sunday and went back to watching her laptop. After a couple minutes she saw her dad walking naked back into the room. Jen felt her cheeks flush as she had never seen her dad naked before today. She was mesmerized, if you want to call it that, by the size of his cock slapping his legs as he walked to the bed.

This was different from seeing someone's cock in a porn or a picture of some guy you never knew, this was her dad. She had her experiences with high school boys, given a few hand jobs and sucked a few cocks before, but they were always hard when she got to see them. Never had she seen one 'in the flesh' that was just a cock, hanging there limp as a soggy piece of pasta.

He stopped in front of the TV and grabbed the remote. Jen got a screen full of her dads' cock right in her face. Fumbling with the keys, she quickly took a screen shot. She wanted to look closer and examine it, this being the only chance she would probably get in her lifetime. He walked back over to the side of his bed and grabbed the covers when he paused. He was staring at the covers for a few seconds and leaned down looking at something.

Jen panicked, "OMG" her brain screamed, "The wet spot!" He brushed his fingers on it and lifted them up examining the substance, rubbing his fingers together. He looked towards his door, and she saw his standard questioning look, one eyebrow raised as he stared into your soul knowing you gave him a line of bullshit.

He brought his fingers closer to his face, sniffing them. Jen felt her pussy getting wet watching her dad inhale the scent of her nectar. Embarrassment flooded her mind as she wondered what her dad was thinking. He knew she was the only one in the house while he was gone, of course he was going to ask her if she was in his room. Then, suddenly, her cunt began to tingle, and she felt a gush of wetness as she watched her dads cock start to grow. Jen was dumbfounded as she watched her dad getting a hardon smelling her pussy juice.

She watched as he reached down again, gathering more of her juice on his fingers, bringing them back up to his face. Jen moved her hand down to her clit and began rubbing slowly, feeling the heat radiating from her mound, her lips swollen from the thrill of watching her dad. This time, instead of smelling her scent, Jen let out a moan as she watched her dad lick the sticky substance from the tips of his fingers. His cock went rock hard from the taste. Jen slid a finger into her cunt imagining her dad lapping up her juices from the source. She could feel her orgasm building, watching her dads cock grow hard because of her was somehow turning her on in ways she couldn't believe.

12