Double OOh Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled the covers back and laid on the bed, turning on the TV and began searching what was on. His huge cock still at attention. He started punching something in on the remote, Jen figured it was the password that blocked his adult channels. Curious what he was watching, she switched to the camera above the bed to view the TV. He searched through the on-demand adult lists and picked one, the words being somewhat distorted from the angle of the camera. He fast-forwarded through the first few minutes getting past all the build up of the ridiculous porn storylines. Jen was just like her dad in that respect, she wanted to get to the action and skip the boring stuff. He laid the remote down and began watching some glasses wearing eighteen-something blond having her cunt licked by some older dad type. Jen figured it was one of those 'fucking the babysitter' porn movies.

Her dad reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of what Jen suspected was lube, squeezing a decent amount onto his right hand and began stroking his cock. Jen's pussy was on fire by this point, she had never been so turned on watching someone stroke their cock, that wasn't in a movie. She raised her leg and moved her right hand behind her, sliding two fingers into her cunt from the back and started rubbing her clit with her left. She fucked her pussy with the same rhythm as her dad stroking his cock, watching for what seemed like an eternity.

Her orgasm building with every minute, driving her crazy. His pace began to quicken as Jen panting, captivated watching his fist slide up and down his slick shaft, she whispered "Yes daddy, cum for me, please! Cum on my wet pussy!" His body stiffened, as he held his cock pulsing in his hand as rope after rope of his cum shot out, landing on his chest and stomach. Jen seeing this, buried her face into her pillow, muffling her cries as the dam burst from her pussy, her orgasm setting off fireworks in her body.

She laid there, spent. Her body sweaty from the build-up and excitement of watching her dad stroke his cock and finally shoot his cum all over. She started licking and sucking her own cum off her fingers, closing her eyes and thinking about her dad doing the same thing not to long ago. After she regained some energy, she got up and grabbed a towel, folding it in half and laying it over the wet spot she made in her own bed this time. She went to the bathroom that separated her room from Crystals, went pee before her bladder burst, she was surprised she didn't squirt all over her bed when she came.

Climbing back in bed she saw her dad still laying there except his hand was palm up by his side on the bed and his cock had shrunk. His head tilted to the side; he'd fallen asleep after his 'workout'. Jen turned off her laptop, pulled the covers over her, rolled onto her stomach and closed her eyes. She laid there in bliss, totally satisfied, having the biggest orgasm of her life brought on by the thoughts of her own dad fucking her. She drifted off to sleep, feeling the last remnants of her cum leaking out of her pussy to get absorbed by the towel under her. She wondered what tomorrow would bring.

12