Double OOh Jen Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen spies on her older sister, with an unexpected outcome.
5k words
4.54
14.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--For the purposes of this story, all participants are 18+

--You should read Double OOH Jen part 1 to catch up to where this story takes off from.

--Thank you to all those who gave feedback on the first part of the story, I apologize for this one taking a bit longer to get out, I got busy with RL this past week.

Double OOH Jen: Ch. 2

Crystal returned home around three in the morning, staying out to party for a little while after closing the coffee shop. The house was dead silent, except for her dads snoring she could hear coming from his room.

After entering her room, quietly closing the door, she stripped off her clothes and put them in her clothes basket then headed to the bathroom she shared with her sister. It was a neat little set up, the bathroom separated her room from her sister Jens room.

It was agreed upon they would each keep the doors to the bathroom closed so they had their privacy. They never knocked on the bathroom door, there was no need. They were both sisters and were used to seeing each other in various stages of dress or nakedness.

She walked into the bathroom naked and began removing her makeup so she could go to sleep. Once finished, she examined her body in the mirror, running her hand over her firm tits, brushing her nipples.

She had an interesting thought, she loved tormenting her younger sister, and tonight was no exception. Quietly opening the door leading to Jens room, she walked softly over to her bed, seeing Jen laying naked on a towel.

A smirk crossed Crystals face, knowing Jen must have had a heavy masturbation session, and decided to help her out in her own way. Jen was laying on her back, one hand tucked under the pillow and the other on her stomach.

There was just enough light from the bathroom to see a glistening sheen on Jen's pussy. Crystal knelt down next to Jen, getting her mouth close to her ear and whispered "MMmmmm, that's it Jen, lick my pussy. Get your tongue in there nice and deep. Such a good little sister, keep licking and I'll return the favor!"

As she whispered, her warm breath washing over Jen's neck, she lightly ran the tip of her finger up and down Jen's pussy lips. Getting her finger wet from Jens juices, Crystal pressed between her labia and tenderly gave Jen's clit a little rub, getting her engine going.

She could tell this was having the desired effect as Jen let out a soft moan and her body shifting slightly to the tease. Crystal figured that was good enough for today and slowly stood back up and quietly returned to her own room and went to sleep.

Meanwhile, the incestuous lesbian encounter going on in Jen's mind was running at high speed and had no sign of slowing down for a long while.

.....

As she looked up into those eyes, on her back, face buried between Crystals legs, tongue plunging deep into her hot silky treasure. Crystal purred with delight and said "MMmmmm, that's it Jen, lick my pussy! Get your tongue in there nice and deep."

Crystal used both hands and pulled Jen's head deeper into her cunt, helping her to explore the depths of her slit. "Such a good little sister! Keep licking and I'll return the favor!" Crystals sultry words sending ripples through Jens body.

She could feel her pussy gushing with anticipation, praying for her to make good on her promise. Crystal reached behind her and began rubbing a finger up and down Jen's pussy, parting her cunt with her index and ring fingers and teased Jen's clit with her middle finger.

Crystal began grinding her pussy on Jen's mouth, her orgasm building faster and faster as her dirty little sis sucked and tugged on her clit. Crystal reached down and grabbed Jen by the hair, pulling her face deeper into her box as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Her hot sweet cum coating Jen's face, her left-hand holding Jens hair as her right hand played with her own tits, pinching her nipples. Jen eagerly lapping up the delicious nectar that flowed into her mouth as Crystal released her grip on her hair.

"Your pussy pleasing is getting better and better each time lil' sis!" Crystal said as she lovingly stroked her hair back into place after making a rats nest out of it in her ecstasy. "Are you ready for big sis to return the favor?"

Jen, unable to speak clearly with a mouth full of cunt replied "Mmmmhmmm" Crystal moved off Jen's face and laid on top of her, her arms holding up her torso, placed on either side of Jens shoulders.

Crystal shimmied both her legs between Jens and in one quick motion, spread Jens legs and drew her own legs forward. Her knees even with Jens hips, she hovered over her on all fours.

Crystal slowly crawled her way down Jens body, dragging her tongue between her perky little tits. Crystals silky hair brushing over the nipples sending a tingle through Jen. She stopped at Jens belly button, letting her saliva drip down creating a tiny drop of dew just above her belly piercing.

Circling it with the tip of her tongue, knowing this drove Jen crazy. While she was paused here, she repositioned her arms, this time between Jens legs.

She dragged her hair down and back up Jens legs tickling the insides of her thighs as she lowered her face to her clean-shaven cunt. Crystal parted Jen's pussy, puckered her lips and gently blew a stream of warm air on her clit, having the desired effect.

Jen arched her back as she moaned, grabbing her breasts with both hands and began pinching and tugging on her nipples. Crystal slowly traced every fold and crevice of this delectable gift of human biology with her tongue.

She moved her hands under Jen's ass, lifting her hips a little higher and began teasing her perfect rosebud. "Are you ready for your big sis to tongue punch this tight balloon knot or yours?" Crystal asked, her warm breath teasing her pussy.

She forcefully pushed her tongue into Jen's asshole.

......

Jen was instantly awake as her full orgasm hit with the force of a storm, two fingers deep in her pussy and her ass drenched in her own cum. She lay there panting, confused as to what just happened.

Was she really just dreaming about fucking her sister again? It wasn't licking pussy that had her confused, she'd had her fair share of those dreams about her friends and was even looking forward to engaging in the real deal.

But Crystal? Why? It seemed like every three or four days she had a dream like this. Why was she fantasizing about her sister?

And why only in her dreams and not during the day when awake? Crystal never made any type of sexual inuendo towards her, sure they talked about sex like any sisters would, but she never flirted with Jen or gave any indication she wanted to fuck her.

What the hell was going on? First, she gets horny and cums watching her dad stroke his cock, now she's cumming in her sleep dreaming about her sister, that never happened before. What's next? Is she going to start dreaming of Josh and Samantha tag teaming her?

She looked at her phone to check the time, 6:37 in the morning. Good God, who gets up this early. She picked up the towel on her bed, which was soaking wet from her dream, and tossed it into the clothes basket.

She stripped the sheets off her bed and tossed those in with the towel as well, then went to take a shower. She turned on the water and waited for it to warm up before jumping in.

Done showering, she dried herself then got dressed and headed down to the kitchen to get some breakfast. She toasted a bagel and spread some cream cheese on it, poured a glass of milk and sat down at the table to eat while she played on her phone.

"Morning Princess!" Jens eyes opened wide as her dads' voice behind her brought back into her mind everything she saw last night.

"Morning daddy!" Jen responded with a bright smile on her face, trying not to give away any indication she spied on her dad stroking his cock just a few hours ago.

"What trouble did you get into last night? You were asleep when I got home, you're usually up till the wee hours of the morning on a Friday." Chris said as he started making coffee.

"I dozed off waiting for Crystal to get home. So how did the date go last night?" Wanting to shift the focus off her, knowing her dad knew she was in his room, especially with the DNA she left behind after fucking her pussy on his bed.

"It went OK, not the greatest date I've had, but certainly not the worst." Chris said, his back to Jen as he put a couple slices of bread into the toaster. "She was a nice gal, just not the right kind of person I wanted to get involved with."

"So, what is the right kind of gal? She not give it up?" Jen poked, with a grin on her face.

"JEN!" Chris spun around, his eyebrow raised, but a hint of a smirk on his face. "For your inquiring mind, a little dirty, I might add, I didn't even pursue that possibility with her. She was kind of too into herself, and I didn't want to deal with that."

"Oh, COME on daddy!" Jen said, with a heavy enunciation on the word come. "Everyone needs to have their bell rung! When was the last time you had yours?" A mischievous grin on her face.

"Little Miss! What the hell? Christ, I haven't even had my coffee yet." Chris was taken aback by the sudden brazenness of his baby girl. She never talked like this. Chris began to wonder what has gotten into his daughter.

There's no way she could have known what he did last night, she was asleep. He knew she had been in his room, and it was pretty obvious what she had been doing on his bed. He found that evidence easily when he was about to go to sleep, then his change in plans.

Guilt and embarrassment began to invade his thoughts, face to face with the only person who could have left that mark on his comforter. When he inhaled that intoxicating aroma, it brought back images of the one person he recalled who smelled the same, yet a little different, Jen's mother.

He wasn't so naïve to think Jen was the wholesome innocent daddy's girl, he was a teenager himself once and knew full well just how horny girls could be at that age. Chris figured she was probably watching one of his adult channels, I mean the password wasn't hard to figure out, especially for someone of her intelligence.

After his first hit of that pungent sexual odor, he couldn't resist tasting it, he just had to, his curiosity getting the better of him. But once that savory nectar invaded his tastebuds, he just knew it belonged to his daughter.

His cock went rock hard as soon that sweet womanly cum crossed his lips and he had to get some release. He felt ashamed now, after the fact, thinking about lapping that cum from the source while stroking his cock to a climax.

His cock began to stir in his sweats just remembering last night. He quickly began thinking about more mundane topics in an effort to stall or even reverse the hardon that was about to stand at attention and salute his daughter sitting just 3 feet from it.

"Daddy, I'm eighteen, I'm not a little girl anymore. I know what people do when they get a little......... frisky!" Jen teased. Although he was trying to hide it, Jen saw his cock twitch and start to rise a moment ago. She was disappointed that he was able to maintain control, her being the very reason his cock was trying to break free was turning her on.

"Ok Jen, that's enough. It's one thing to discuss the birds and the bees, it's quite another to be talking about my own sex life with my little girl." Chris said, starting to feel very uncomfortable with the direction this conversation was heading.

Jen got up and gave him a hug, making sure not to press herself against him too hard. "I'm sorry daddy, I just think you could use some 'girl' time. Everyone needs attention of that kind. I'm just worried about you."

"You don't need to worry about me sweety, I'm well taken care of. I've got my beautiful princesses to thank for that." Chris kissed the top of her head as he gave her a gentle squeeze.

"What about Josh?" Jen said, enjoying her dads embrace.

"Oh, I hardly think Josh would like to be called princess, do you? 'Jarhead' would be more appropriate, I think. Although you can try, I'd love to see him toss you around!" Chris chuckled.

"I can take him!" Jen said, then a mental image popped into her head of a totally different way she could take him. She broke the embrace, keeping her head low so her dad couldn't see her red face. "Gotta get ready, heading out to the mall." Turning and heading to the stairs.

Chris called back "Don't forget your laundry!"

Jen's eyes widened remembering her cum soaked sheets in the laundry basket. Did her dad know? No, he couldn't have, he was just doing his usual reminder as Jen always had the habit of forgetting to do her laundry until the last minute of Sunday night. "OK Daddy."

Jen came down a few minutes later, started her laundry then headed back up to her room. She got dressed to go out, grabbed her phone and keys and went shopping. After last night's dream, she was now intrigued with Crystal. Why was she dreaming about fucking her sister, maybe she could get a clue by also spying on her.

She purchased 3 more cameras to 'replace' the ones in her dad's room, stopped off at the food court and got a caramel mocha, ran into some friends, and chatted for about an hour while sipping on her drink.

After spending a few hours out, chatting with her friends and shopping, she headed home. She drove across the street from the mall to the adult store, there she purchased a rabbit vibrator, anal beads, and a tube of lubricant.

After last night's fiasco she decided she needed her own toys so she wouldn't leave any messes for her dad to find again. She was glad he didn't bring it up this morning, how would he even begin that topic?

He sure couldn't say something like 'I know you were in my room last night; you left your pussy cum on my comforter'. Jen hoped he just wouldn't ask, ever!

When she got home, she went to move her laundry from the washer to the drier and found someone had already done that. She loaded her stuff into her basket and moved her dads' clothes from the washer to the dryer, set it and turned it on.

She took her stuff upstairs, set the basket on her bed and changed into a tee-shirt and sweats, tossing her clothes to the corner she kept the laundry basket.

Then she folded her clothes, put them in her dresser, folded the sheets and towels, put those away and got new sheets for her bed. After she put on the sheets, Jen picked up her clothes where she tossed them, put the basket down where they were and tossed her clothes in.

She sat on her bed and took out the new rabbit she just bought, put batteries in and turned it on to test it. She was looking forward to trying it out later, along with the beads. She turned it off and put all the items in her nightstand.

Crystal wasn't going to leave for work until around 3:30, so Jen went downstairs to watch some TV until she left. She would have plenty of time to find places to put the cameras in Crystals room, then maybe she could get a glimpse of what she did, and maybe even why she was having these dreams about her.

Crystal came down around 3:15 dressed in a pair of cut off denim short shorts and a black crop top with a long V neck. Crystal like dressing this way as it garnered more tips from guys, especially when she would bend over to grab something, her pussy damn near jumping out at them. Or they could get a nice peak at her tits as she's moved about.

She was carrying a pair of black 4-inch heels as she slid her feet into a pair of sneakers at the door. Crystal loved wearing heels, but there was no way she was going to spend hours on her feet working in them. Although if her customers could see her feet she might have, but since they couldn't see, no need to kill herself.

"Partying after work again?" Jen asked when she saw the heels.

"I might, they're for just in case, you never know. I get asked to so many parties while working, if they impress me enough, I sometimes take them up on the offer." Crystal said with a sly grin.

"You are such a slut!" Jen giggled.

"You know you want a piece of this, even women can't resist!" Crystal teased, running a hand slowly between her tits. She gave Jen a naughty wink and out the door she went.

Jen was speechless, her dream returning. She felt a wetness in her pussy after Crystal teased her showcasing her tits. Crystal did things like that often, but they were never directed to Jen. This was the first time Crystal made any flirtatious overture specifically only for her.

Now that Crystal was gone it was time for Jen to set up. She went to her room and gathered her cameras, then headed into Crystals room through their shared bathroom. As she looked around searching for spots to place the cameras, she figured she would check out Crystals toy collection.

She sat down on Crystals bed and opened the lower drawer of her nightstand. Inside she found the leather wrist restraints and collar that had always intrigued her, wondering what it would be like to wear them and be at someones mercy. She had several different cocks and vibrators in various sizes and colors, the most impressive was the 10-inch jet black cock with a suction cup at the base.

Digging around, Jen spotted something new, 2 stainless steel plugs, one with a purple heart jewel at the end and the other with what looked like a black leather leash attached. She had a mental image of Crystal being on her hands and knees with the plug in her ass as Jen held the end of the leash.

She was curious how the plugs would feel inside her, knowing Crystal wouldn't be home for hours, she took her sweats and G-sting off, put lube on the plug with the purple jewel and slowly inserted it. She felt a little bit of pain as the wide end invaded her ass but knew that would pass. Once it got past its widest point, it seemed to insert itself, sliding right in as Jen moaned at the pleasurable feeling.

She stood there for minute, eyes closed, her left hand sliding up under her sweatshirt gently playing with her nipples as her right slowly tracing the lips of her pussy. She began contracting her pussy and sphincter muscles, pseudo-fucking herself with the plug.

She was snapped out of her pleasure as she heard the front door shut and Crystal swearing. In a panic she closed the nightstand drawer, grabbed her sweats and G-string, and bolted for her room, closing Crystals bathroom door as quietly as she could. She heard Crystal go into her room just as she was closing the bathroom door on her side.

She could hear Crystal digging around her room looking for something, she quickly put her sweats on and hid her underwear under her pillow. Crystal, meanwhile, entered her room and went right to the nightstand, curious if her little plan worked. She knew Jen went through her stuff, what sister doesn't. She did it to Samantha and assumed Jen did it to her as well.

She saw the purple gem plug was missing. Crystal quietly closed the drawer with a smile on her face. It did work, Jen couldn't resist. But was she wearing it right now? She had to find out. She went to Jens room through the bathroom. "Jen" she said as she barged in, startling her. "Help me find my ID. It has to be in my room someplace."

She turned around and headed back to her room and began 'looking' around. Jen was startled when Crystal barged in, thinking she'd been caught, but she hadn't, thank God. She got up and followed Crystal into her room. "Where did you last see it?" Jen asked.

"On my nightstand, but it's not there, check under the bed, it might have fallen under there." She said as she pretended to look on her shelves. As Jen was bent over on her hands and knees, her sweats stretched tight against her ass, Crystal could see the outline of a heart, right where Jens perky little rosebud would be, as well as a small wet spot just under the outline.

12