Double OOh Jen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PURRRRRFECT! Was all Crystal could think with a smirk crossing her lips. She knew her plan would work. She admired the look for a few seconds as she fished her ID from her back pocket. "Found it. Thanks for helping Jen, I gotta run, I'm gonna be late." Crystal said as she headed out the door and back down the stairs.

Jen sat there on her knees, feeling the tightness pushing the plug in her ass. She hoped Crystal hadn't noticed. Relaxing a little, now that the excitement was over, she got up, went to her room, and got the cameras, came back, and began looking for places to put them.

Now that they were set, she went back to her room to check the placement on her laptop. She only used two cameras in Crystals room. One she had looking straight towards the foot of her bed, hidden behind a Dream Catcher that hung on her wall next to the door. And the second one pointing at the side of her bed towards her bathroom door.

Now she just had to wait for Crystal to get home. She spent the next few hours doing her homework, watching a little TV, and then playing Final Fantasy online. Her friends called wanting her to come out to a party, but she turned them down, saying her dad gave her a chore list she needed to get done. She did not want to be out, only to come home and find Crystal asleep, what would be the fun in that.

Around 1:30 Jen was nodding off, having gotten up so early this morning. She got undressed and climbed under her covers, not wanting to fall asleep in her clothes. It was uncomfortable for her, she liked sleeping in the nude, the feel of her flannel sheets against her skin somehow turned her on.

Crystal purposely stayed out late again, hoping to catch Jen asleep. She wanted her to be asleep for her seduction to work best. Over the past few weeks Crystal had been trying a psychological experiment, attempting to make Jen more comfortable with the idea of incest.

Planting desires of cunnilingus, anal play, and sisterly love by subliminal suggestion, whispering what she wanted Jen's mind to pursue in her dreams. She could tell it was having the intended affect on her, the most recent evidence being Jen's use of the plug she left for her to find.

Crystal softly moved up the stairs, hearing her dad snoring again, knowing he was asleep. She went into her room and got undressed, leaving her panties on before heading to the bathroom. She quietly opened the door to Jens room and peaked in. Jen was laying on her stomach, uncovered completely naked.

She could see the jeweled plug in Jen's ass, sparkling in the light of the bathroom. How adorable, she had it in so long she got use to it and forgot it was in there. She moved in closer to look at her laptop and saw her room in the video feed. Interesting, Jen was spying on her now, this was going to be fun!

She went over to the bed and picked up Jen's phone and set an alarm for 5 minutes from now, then went back to her room. She took off her underwear, grabbed a rabbit vibrator from her nightstand, and slid it in her pussy and just waited to hear the alarm.

Jen's alarm went off waking her up. She reached over and shut it off. She shook her head trying to remember if she set an alarm, she must have in her drowsy state, knowing she would fall asleep. As she glanced at her laptop, she saw Crystal fucking herself with a toy.

Jen was instantly awake at this visual, this is what she had been waiting for. She grabbed her rabbit from the nightstand and began rubbing it up and down her pussy as she watched Crystal fucking herself with her own rabbit.

Crystal, knowing Jen was watching decided to put on a little show for her. Knowing where the cameras were placed, she would make sure she gave Jen the best visuals possible. She reached into her nightstand and pulled out her 10-inch cock, getting up on her knees with her back to the camera.

She positioned the cock between her legs and slowly lowered herself on it. Jen was slowly fucking herself with her toy as she watched Crystals pussy swallow the cock, then she bent over so just her ass was visible to the camera. Crystal began pumping her ass up and down, driving the cock deep into her cunt.

Jen rubbed her clit in little circles watching her fuck herself in this new position, slowly sliding her toy in and out of her own cunt. She could feel her pussy getting wetter as the rabbit moved effortlessly in and out. She decided to turn it on and try the new sensation she was looking forward to all day.

She put it on the lowest setting and pushed it in until the rabbits tongue met her clit. She arched her back with this newfound pleasure, oh God why had she waited so long to get one of these. It took her whole being to not cry out in joy, trying to be as quiet as possible, as she discovered her new battery-operated boyfriend, or Bob for short.

After she adjusted to the intensity, she looked back at the laptop and saw Crystal with two fingers in her asshole as she hammered her pussy hard on the toy. Jen felt her orgasm building faster and faster, all these new sensations bringing her to the brink of her ecstasy.

She concentrated on Crystals fingers gaping her asshole as she reached behind her and began fucking her own ass with the plug. She would pull it just far enough out where it would almost pop out on its own, then let go, as the plug settled back into its favorite place to be.

She watched as Crystal pulled the cock out of her cunt and replaced it with her rabbit, then positioned the 10-inch cock at the entrance of her rosebud. Jen watched in awe as Crystals ass swallowed the whole 10-inches with no resistance as she feverishly pumped the rabbit in her pussy as fast as she could.

Jen was getting close to erupting, the vibrations teasing her clit to extremes. She turned it off and just went back to fucking herself with it, watching her sister. Crystal continuing to fuck both her holes as fast as her wrists would allow, was reaching her own finish line at about a thousand miles per hour.

Crystal let go of both toys and grabbed her sheets, balling them up into tight knots around her fists, as her legs began to shake violently. She buried her face into her pillow, crying out as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Jen watched her sister explode, literally, as both toys shot out of their holes and fell on the bed, her beautiful gaping rosebud pointed directly at the camera pulsing as cum gushed out of her pussy. That was it for Jen also, she couldn't hold back any longer as her own orgasm overtaking her.

Her body tightening up and thrashing like a seizure. She felt her eyes roll back into her head as she yanked the toy from her cunt, her ass refusing to give up its new special friend. After a couple minutes, Jen lay there panting and sweating in a pool of her own cum.

Her body floating on the biggest dump of endorphins she has ever experienced at this point in her young life. She was so lightheaded she didn't trust herself to stand up yet and just continued to lay there. She looked over at the laptop to see what Crystal was doing, but she was gone. She must have gone to the bathroom.

She closed her eyes with a huge smile on her face, enjoying the moment, when she was shocked back to reality by Crystals voice.

"The next show is going to cost ya, lil sis. And I plan to collect. Nighty night!" Crystal teased as she closed the bathroom door.

12