All Comments on 'Double or Nothing'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
CaptronbobCaptronbobalmost 12 years ago
GREAT

You are a very good writer. I loved your story... now finish it. A second part is needed.

Ron

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Smile

Workin' on it!

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago

Little brother is a cheeky little bastard is'nt he? I loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fun story

Similar things happen with siblings. It can be fun and very beneficial to both.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Nice story

I liked your story and I hope the sister will double down! A pleasant story written well thanks.

RS

ice6869ice6869almost 12 years ago
loved it

cant wait to see if there is gonna be part 2. good job

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
unique

very good, creative, unique and simple story.

thoroughly enjoyed it.

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 12 years ago
More?

Cute story! The way you left off, it seems like you have a few different directions to take this story, if you continued it. I hope there is more. Thanks for sharing!

RecHiker

brosismombrosismomalmost 12 years ago
good read

please continue with your story it couldn't possibly end there, must be more than just marturbating between the brother and sister

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 12 years ago
Ah, simpler times...

A coke and a pack of cigs. With just those words, you evoked a wonderful sense of time and place. A nicely written and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great, creative story, I hope it was true.

You left the story off in a way where it seems to be not the end of the story. It can go several different directions and many parts. Maybe you should write it that way. Maybe a fork in the story, a branch a, branch b and branch c with a few chapters each. Unless you are really just writing down what really happened from memory.

I could see this masterbation thing taking a few twists and turns. What a creative mind you have! You could make this a regular thing when brother and older sister are alone. Wheather in the house when the parents are not home or every week big sis takes brother into the woods to "Get Back To Nature" and do a very natural thing, by putting on a private show in the great outdoors for his ever admiring sis.

You could have her take photographs of him masturbating, assuring him she is not going to photograph him masturbating. Just his nice set of genitals she likes to look at, his hand stroking it in different ways, and him ejaculating, sending those ropes of sperm flying through the air.Of course being in a small town, she will have to drive to another town to have them developed!!!!

She could have him cum in different places, in different things and on stuff. Like into an empty classic coke bottle, or a partially full one. The white cum floating in the dark coke would make a great photograph. Maybe she drinks her coke after he cums inside it.Etc.

Maybe on one sunday when the parents leave the house, little brother walks into bid sis' bedroom, hard-on in hand ready to perform his show for his sister when he discovers she has her freind over. Both brother and sister are embarrassed. Brother because he was seen naked, with hard-on ,jerking off by another woman other than his sister. The sister because she has no explaination why her younger brother would walk into her bedroom naked and masterbating. Brother runs back to his bed room, sis trying to figure out how to explain to friend, Friend shocked and dumfounded.

Friend might say that it stirred something in her, never seeing a guy do such a thing. It might lead to sis & friend watching brother jerk off.

Maybe sis sets up shows for her group of friends. They gather together to watch as she tells her brother to perform his jerk off show.

Plus who is Sara and what does she mean to the little brother????

There is lots of possabilities for this story.

qarlcueqarlcuealmost 12 years ago
sweet and sexy

loved this story, the tone, the innocence, the fun, the touches of realism, very well written. I could picture and feel it all. Thanks!

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Wow, thanks, qarlcue!

Realism is what I aim for in my writing, so your kind comment means a lot to me :)

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So refreshing!

Really good story, so fresh and innocent.

thepleasureprinciplethepleasureprincipleover 11 years ago
wow

I felt like I was there, and that is why I am hard right now. That is a compliment, by the way.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Well done

Beautiful story artfully told. You have command of the language and know a thing or two about crafting a narrative. Great ear for dialog. And what a terrific close to this chapter. I can just see the grin on the brother's face as he leaves the message on her dresser. You have a gift. I'm off to read more.

larrydownunderlarrydownunderover 11 years ago
Amazing

What and amazing story. Well written and love the ending. The thoughts going through her mind mmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brings back some memories

This is a beautifully written story (a pity one can't say that about too many stories on this site!). It was also believably hot too. And it brought back some kinky memories from just over 20 years ago for me: I was 18, my sister was 20. To outside appearances we were both "nice" young adults, underneath though we were both very highly sexed: bisexual in my case; very heterosexual in her case. Ah, happy memories...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous