Semental Challenge 01: Double or Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julio sighed. "The best I can do is let you work Friday. That should give you enough time to buy a plane ticket and fly out this weekend. You can stay until Sunday, but no more."

Mrs. Montenegro sniffed.

"As long as you behave," he added. "I'm very sorry Maria," he ended, "I thought you belonged here with us."

I teared up as I left his office to work my shift.

------------

Work was fine, but upstairs was a different story. The rest of the girls knew what I had done, and that I was a goner. Yolanda refused to look at me. A tiny girl named Josefina sneered at me mouthing "Puta." I hung my clothes up for the second to last time, wondering what I should do with my name tag. Mrs. Montenegro decided I was a lost cause and let me look at my phone while the others said their prayers.

On Friday, my last day of work, the restaurant was busy as usual. When I took the cash to deposit, I had an idea: I would deposit the cash into MY bank account. Nobody would suspect anything over the weekend. I was no longer working for Semental, so I could go into the bordello side, find and rescue Staci after her show and be back in the States before anyone got wise. I put my bank account number on the deposit slip and looked at the balance after the deposit: $15,285! I could have a fresh start anywhere!

The restaurant hummed along the rest of the day. We all went upstairs after the place closed, turning off the lights behind us. Nobody spoke to me as I packed. I made two plane reservations for Saturday while the host of bitches prayed. I sat in my bed shirt and panties and waited until the lights were out. I slipped from the bed to the dressing room and put on a short skirt and went downstairs. When the elevator doors closed behind me, the lights of the restaurant came on revealing Julio and two huge bouncers waiting for me. Shit.

After a struggle and lots of cursing, the bouncers silenced me with a ball gag, They dragged me past the beaded curtain, through the right door, which lead to a locker room. Past that was a dressing and makeup room.

Julio finally spoke to me: "I trusted you Maria," he said sadly, "But you stole from us."

I made some muffled protests, but he shook his head.

"You need to make a choice Maria," said Julio, "We can deliver you to the local jail. It might be months before you go before the judge. But we were ready for you to take the Semental Challenge this weekend, so let's not waste it: Would you like to do a special version of the Challenge instead?"

I didn't find the idea of spending months in a Mexican prison appealing, so I nodded.

"Good girl," he said. "Let's get you prepared. We'll keep your secured in case you change your mind."

The men stripped me naked, adding the collar and wrist cuff accessories. Then they took me to a squat toilet/bidet and handcuffed me to eyebolts on the floor. Thankfully they left me alone for a few minutes to do my business. They returned me to the dressing room, I was chained, legs spread in a beauty chair. A female attendant applied foam to my hairy kitty. She also looked at my girls. "She's going to need a support harness," the woman called out. A hairdresser brushed and teased my hair and while another specialist started doing my makeup and nails. A bouncer came and placed a pair of rolled silk stockings, ankle cuffs and black stiletto heels near my chair.

------------

I stood gagged in those heels, wrists locked behind my back. The bouncer who brought my shoes attached a leash to my collar.

"Come on Puta," he said. Time for your debut!"

The bouncer let me through various halls up some steps to the back of a stage. A handsome announcer on the stage gestured for me to come up. The bouncer had to partially lift me to the stage because I was still shaky in my heels. I began to protest with the gag but only whines and drool came from my mouth.

The stage was divided in half, separated by another curtain. I couldn't see the half of the stage to my right. Directly in front of me, facing the second stage curtain on a large turntable, was my Semental. The rounded saddle was probably a foot off the ground. At the center was a long thick dildo, custom made for my pretty kitty. It stood straight up, eager to make its presence felt in its shaved home.

The photographer rushed over, circling me, taking pictures from all angles.

This is the place where we started the story.

The bouncer and announcer led me over to my Semental. They had me step over the saddle, dildo directly below me. The bouncer put his hands on my shoulders from the back and pushed me down, my knees folding, while the announcer steadied me from the front, his hands on my arms. The bouncer switched his grip to my hips as he lowered me into a squat.

The dildo must have been lubricated as I felt the head part my lips and slide easily up my fuck tunnel. I felt stretched and full. The thick shaft felt good, but not like a real penis. I felt bumps and ridged rings along the sides. I tested squeezing it with my internal muscles. It gave a little, but not much. The men stopped pushing me down when I felt my ass cheeks rest on the saddle. The bouncer unhooked my wrists then bent me back, guiding my hands to some sort of handles to brace myself as I leaned back. I gripped them tightly to prevent myself from falling backwards. I felt the phallus flex and a carefully placed bump rubbed my G-spot with a sensation that made me clench. I was definitely coming back to this position! They locked each ankle to the base of the Semental. The announcer quickly tied some rope behind each knee and pulled outwards, spreading me even more. He moved away from me and I felt the bouncer tie a rope behind my neck which pulled my head back.

I saw the photographer's camera flash near my face and then around me snapping pictures. In my mind's eye I saw a pretty Latina looking in helpless frustration at the camera, ball gag peeking from behind her teeth, drool dripping from her bright red lips onto her thrusting harnessed titties, squatting, spreading her legs to show the world she had a big dildo sunk deep in her bald cunt.

My face burned, it couldn't get any worse.

The announcer came back into my view with something in his hands. I felt the ice cubes on my nipples, causing them to swell. (I don't really have pointy tips on my nips.) I looked in horror as a small washer-shaped metal disc with jagged teeth along the edge was placed over my right nipple. I shrieked as the announcer pressed the disc into me feeling the points dig. I thought I would be bleeding underneath, but I later found out it only cleverly, albeit painfully, pinched. I shrieked again as they capped my left girl. Then another round of pictures. Little clips were attached to tiny knobs on the discs with running wires to the bottom of the Semental.

After photographing my leaning back pose, they released the ropes and drew me forward into a kneeling position. The dildo flexed back deep in me, trying to stay at attention inside my passage. Leaning forward landed my clit on a rough metal ridge at the base. A little rock of my hips and it felt like my clit was being licked. The saddle had a flat section in front of the pommel where I could rest my forearms and put all my weight on my clit on that ridge.

The photographer ran around me one more time snapping pictures of me in my new pose.

The bouncer removed the ball gag, which was really starting to bother me and gave me some water to sip through a straw. I licked my lips, moving my cheeks to get control of my jaw. I was going to tell them to go fuck themselves when the bouncer squatted on my left, grabbed my hair and tilted my head.

"Shhh Puta," he whispered soothingly. "You should save your mouth for what's coming. They won't care what you say anyway." He let go of my hair and ran his hand down to my back to my butterfly tramp stamp. "Don't worry," he vowed, "We will fix your puta tattoo and label you property." He smothered my butterfly with his palm, "Here will go the Semental logo." He continued, tracing lines over my left cheek, "Your puta number and nickname." Then he traced my right cheek, "Property of Semental."

I snarled and rocked my hips in helpless anger at the thought of wearing a whorehouse tattoo and being labeled against my will, but I couldn't hold onto that thought when my clit brushed that rough ridge of the base of the dildo and my tunnel gripped the thick shaft inside me from that tickle of pleasure.

The bouncer felt my muscles tense and he gave a little chuckle whispering, "See Puta? Your cono knows its place: on Semental, filled with cock, just like your mouth should be." He gave a quick poke at my asshole with a finger, cause me to gasp and jerk again. "If you are good maybe I will put something in this place too sometime." He clicked his teeth as he got up to leave the stage. "Ride well girl!"

The front curtain rose on my left. The stage wasn't really that high, no more than a foot or so. I saw just over the heads of the seated sea of people in the darkness. A spotlight on stage right shone in my face. My hand rose to shield my eyes. The crowd saw my left profile, haunches over the saddle, my girls hanging pendant, their trapped buds with leads running under the Semental.

The announcer moved in front of me, in front of the other half of the stage still curtained off. He addressed the crowd. "Good evening everyone! We have a special show for you tonight!"

He gestured at me. "This is Maria. She says she's a good girl from the US, and she's had some bad luck. We at Semental understand and gave her a job in the front."

He continued his story with mock sympathy. "Maria needed more money, and we gave Maria some of our money to hold for us," he shook his head sadly, "As it turns out she is not a such a good girl and like a greedy American she was going to run away with our money."

The crowd booed. My eyes widened. Fuck! Everybody knew about the switch!

The announcer brightened as he continued, "But we at Semental are forgiving. We will give Maria another chance to earn money, enough to pay us back and earn more!"

The crowd cheered.

The announcer bent to me. My heart raced. "Maria, listen closely. You are on our special ride for putas, the Semental!"

The crowd cheered while I turned red.

The announcer continued. "Look back there," he gestured to the back of the stage. I turned my head to the right, away from the crowd. At the back was a monitor that showed a clock set at 60 and a display that said $15,285. My bank account balance! Those fuckers have my bank account!

I was about to tear into the announcer when he talked up the crowd, saying sweetly "Good girls are pure, they save themselves for a white wedding." Then he changed to a stern tone, "Dirty putas fuck many men and come easily. The Semental can tell who is the good girl from the puta. Are you a good girl Maria?"

I wasn't playing this game. My hands balled into fists and I struck the pommel. "Fuck off! You're stealing my money." The crowed laughed.

"No, Maria," the announcer shook his head, "You were trying to steal our money. We are giving you a chance to play and keep your money and even earn more."

Since I was buck naked, helplessly sitting on a dildo, and wasn't going anywhere, I decided to hear him out. "I'm listening," I said. I remembered my strategy for the Semental challenge: Ride the horse. Come. My clit goes numb. I keep my head and I get off the horse with my money.

"You will ride the Semental for an hour," the announcer gesturing at the time.

I frowned. The challenge was normally three minutes: Two minutes to get off, then one minute to get off the horse.

The announcer continued listing the rules, "Jumping from the horse, tearing off anything means automatic forfeit. Every time you come we will take $1,000 of our money back." Jeez. That was 15 orgasms! No woman could handle that! It wasn't physically possible. My clit would be too overstimulated after one and I'd just have to avoid resting on the Semental for the rest of the hour.

This was doable, I told myself.

"Since you are new here, we will give you two free orgasms to start," he told me generously.

That overconfident prick! I grinned back smugly. I could have my fun, pull my clit off the ridge, then watch the clock until I kept my money.

The announcer continued with a serious expression on his face. "At $10,000 or 30 minutes, we will give you a chance to earn some money back. If your money goes to zero, you will stay here until you can pay your bills. "

He straightened up and turned to the audience. "Maria might be a good girl," he said thoughtfully, "She is also here to take home her friend, one of our best, Puta 39, 'Staci!'"

The crowed hooted.

"What a good friend!" he affirmed. "It is only fair we give help Maria in her wager!"

The curtains in front of me, on the other side of the stage, drew back revealing Staci, blindfolded and ball gagged, facing me, kneeling upright on her Semental saddle, wrists cuffed behind her. Her golden brown hair was swept back in a pony tail. She knelt, in her stilettos and knee highs, her ankles cuffs locked to the Semental like mine. I looked at her perky rack. Wires ran from her clipped nipples down under the horse. Her breasts near her areole looked bruised. (Did a milking machine do that?) I looked down her trim body to the saddle. Like me, she was shaved, her dark red love lips split over a thick phallus like mine, kissing her mechanical lover. I saw she had her clit pierced, gold stud glinting near the little ridged plate.

Another bouncer removed Staci's blindfold and ball gag, then unlocked her wrists. She blinked at me, her eyes widening with recognition, but she remained silent. Her chest and lovely breasts rose and fell as she panted softly through her pursed lips. Her whole body was already shining with sweat, trembling and shaking with arousal.

I suddenly realized whose "Special Debut" was advertised with Staci's ride...

------------

The announcer grabbed our attention. "The rules are a little bit different for 39. Since there is no doubt she is a puta who will come quickly many times, only $500 is taken away for each orgasm. And, since we know 39 is an old pro," he paused, "No free orgasms."

Shit! Staci had been teased to go off on a hair trigger and she's multi-orgasmic. Now I was going to have to accept taking maybe $10,000 or $11,000 home.

"Gooood luck Maria!" The announcer gestured broadly. "Vamonos!"

Almost immediately Staci shot up and shrieked as if she'd been kicked in the twat, but soon she started rocking her hips back and forth humping away on her dildo.

I wasn't even sure my horse was on. I felt a warm, gooey spray wetting my lady parts, but I didn't feel anything else. Slowly I felt electrical pulses on the various parts of my body, each nipple, the metal plate my clit rested on, different parts of the dildo inside me. The intensity would rise and fall, from a slight tense tingle to what I thought for an instant was a fucking hot poker. I looked at the announcer, who was silently observing me from my side of the stage like an attentive waiter.

"Semental gonna shock me to death?" I challenged.

The announcer shrugged. "Every puta is different. Semental likes to...nibble around edges before taking a bite. Soon you will be ridding hard, crying for Semental to fuck you. It happens to all you putas. Look at 39."

I looked at Staci, who knelt upright, eyes closed, humping away like a fuck bunny. She suddenly stiffened and fell forwards. I heard a buzzer coming from the back. I turned my head and watched my money drop to $14,785 while the timer read 57 minutes. Jeez! It hadn't even been five minutes!

Staci's hips slowed as she caught her breath. She opened them and mouthed, "Sorry," ashamed. Then she sat up and shuddered, her head lolling back, licking her lips, closing her eyes again and folding her arms. Her hips started rocking again.

Before I could say anything, I jumped. The metal plate under my clit sprung to life and had given me a quick buzz. I could feel motors inside the saddle humming and coming to life. I felt the dildo slowly slide out, then slowly rise up into my channel. The bumps and ridges rubbed my passage delightfully. It was really slow and gentle. I wasn't going to cum from this. Or at least not more than once an hour.

Semental started experimenting with the plate and dildo. Sometimes buzzing my clit with vibrations so strong I went numb, or pulling the dildo out and giving me a thrust so hard I nearly leapt out of the saddle. In the span of four of Staci's orgasms my machine found a vibration I REALLY liked and how hard and deep I liked being penetrated. Unlike a man though, Semental could also vibrate his shaft until I felt my tonsils tingle. I think if he were a man I might reconsider my ban on oral sex.

My mechanical lover began teasing me. My clit would be a-buzzing and I would lean forward to put more weight on it. But then it would stop as the shaft pulled out of me. I would rock back to meet it as it rode up inside me, that lovely bump rubbing my G-spot nicely on the up stroke. It was easy to tell what Semental wanted: I started a slow rhythm, rocking back and forth as my lover rewarded me by continuing that wonderful vibration on my clit.

I heard the announcer stand next to me coaching. "Don't give in Maria, fight it!" But I ignored him. I closed my eyes, lost in that delightful rhythm, pleasure building. I could also feel my nipple stiffen as I felt a low current go through the discs on my girls.

Suddenly I felt a sharp spark, like a static shock on my G-spot and I started spasming around the dildo. It was a tiny cum, hardly any pleasure. I heard the buzzer in the back announce my orgasm.

I opened my eyes accusingly at the announcer. "That's not fair! I was robbed."

He shook his head. "A cum's a cum. Don't worry, you have one more free one."

I felt a bit of sass return. Was that the best it could do? I patted the saddle challenging, "Come on champ, I've been fucked better by grade schoolers." Truth be told though, I was done: I was already coming down, loose and relaxed. This was about the best a man could get out of me during a night of fucking.

Semental was more than any man though. I felt a light current pass through the dildo inside me. It wasn't vibration, it felt like a deep throbbing massage. My kitty woke up from her relaxed state and started tightening around the shaft. I sat up straight, curious and excited, as I felt waves of sensation rise up from my belly. This was different than anything I had felt before. The dildo started rotating in me. I felt my hips moving in small circles, mounted on that stirring stick.

Then the pulses started, traveling up my passage. It was a little subway train of current, passing through the different ridged rings on the shaft from my entrance all the way up past my cervix. I felt my muscles rippling up my vagina, riding that current and I found myself clenching, squeezing that shaft up, trying to suck the wonderful phallus from the saddle. I could hear my labia squish as I alternatively bore down and relaxed. I felt my pleasure building up from my core.

I suddenly realized Semental had disarmed my secret weapon: It was avoiding overstimulating my clit, working my vagina instead. I was grunting like a sow as my hips rotated and I milked the fake cock inside me up and down. It was going to make me climax deep within me, where I could cum over and over.

Staci's screaming brought me out of my thoughts. My friend was leaning back on the handles behind her, thrusting herself onto the dildo deep inside her. She squatted back on her heels, her knees drawn up and spread, as if offering her cunt to me like my pictures. I saw her hips jerk again and again as she went through one orgasm after another. I heard buzz after buzz from the back of the stage as I heard our ticket out of here drained by $500 every few seconds. Now I wasn't sure if I would have anything left even if I didn't come again.