Semental Challenge 01: Double or Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"STACI YOU FUCKING CUNT!" I yelled out. She was ruining everything. But I could hardly blame her as I ramped up to my second orgasm. It was an atomic bomb. I rippled around the dildo inside me, my whole body locked with spasms, while I threw my head screamed at the top of my lungs.

My mechanical lover wasn't done with me yet. After my muscles unlocked I felt the wonderful vibration start up again at the base and up the phallus. My neglected clit was tossed around and I leaned back further, putting my weight on those handles. I got my knees from under me and ground my twat into that wonderful vibration. The phallus bent but pushed up against my front, my favorite bump transmitting addicting vibrations and pulses directly to my G-spot.

Semental worked my cunt over, alternating between rippling and vibrating. I knew I was coming over and over, humping, exposing myself like Staci, screaming and crying out begging my mechanical lover to fuck me.

------------

I was pretty close to passing out when Semental let me down slowly, vibration lowering in intensity and those pulses fading away.

The Sementals turned facing the crowd. My bouncer gently folded my legs back under me, having me kneel again and positioned me leaning with my forearms on the flat part in front of me. I was panting heavily, hair escaping from my chiffon, body dripping with sweat. My throat was hoarse from all the screaming. The saddle was slick with sweat and foamy with my girl cum. I looked over at Staci who looked the same. The crowd drank in our full frontal on display. Embarrassed, I turned I looked back at the wall. I was shocked.

The clock said 30 minutes left. Good, I was at the halfway point. But my account had only $3,285 left! We must have burned through a dozen orgasms when I lost it. That was going to leave us with nothing when we returned home, but now I was worried if we would get back at all!

The announcer stopped the timer and gave a recap: "Wow! Let's bring our chicas' conos down to a simmer while we get things ready. We are halfway on time, but Maria's money is almost gone," he shook his head sadly, but his face brightened. "Now comes the 'audience participation' part of the program and the girls' chance to make some money to stay ahead."

Two assistants brought posts, velvet rope and a small stepping stool to set up two queue lines in front of the stage. People ran up to queue in front of each of us out of the darkness.

The announcer gave me new instructions: "You can earn $200 for relieving the 'stress' of each paying member of the audience." I knew what he was saying. I hate blowjobs!

He motioned to Staci, "39's services will only be $100. Otherwise we might go broke!" he joked.

"Let's begin. Vamonos!" the announcer shouted, restarting the timer.

I felt the Semental come back to life. My clit had a chance to cool down and I felt myself ramping up to another orgasm as I felt the pulses beginning to build inside me. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out. Reluctantly, I reached out to the man in front of me and undid his pants, bringing out his member. Swallowing hard, I leaned over to gingerly take him in my mouth. At least I saw a few women in line.

I heard Staci moaning around a cock, her sounds getting higher and higher pitched as she got closer to coming. I hoped Staci could suck off enough men to make up for her losses.

I shuddered in orgasm on my second blowjob, already racing to another. Now I was sure we were going to stay.

FIN