Double or Nothing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I tried to stand up, both Melody and Harmony were there with me in an instant, helping me to stand and providing me with the stability I needed. I was clad only in a pair of boxer briefs, and I must admit the effect of two beautiful women suddenly supporting me was that I got semi-hard on the way to the bathroom.

"I can take it from here, girls." as they supported me to the toilet, this was something personal that I did not want to be watched for.

They laughed, "We're not sure Terry, your still pretty weak." Melody said with a grin, "I think you need a hand!"

Before I knew what was next, Melody had lifted the toilet seat cover, and Harmony was helping me out of my pants. They both helped me sit down but made no move to leave the bathroom. Melody proceeded to move to the shower and turn it on, then started undressing.

As I watched Melody start unbuttoning her blouse, Harmony moved over and squatted over me, not quite sitting on my legs, but she reached down and held my hardening manhood downwards while her amazing breasts almost touched my face.

"Relax, Terry, we've got you now, and we are never letting you go!" she said softly.

It took a few minutes, but I managed to answer natures call; in that time, Melody had the shower up to temperature and was clad only in a tight black thong and matching lacy bra. Through the sheer material over her breasts, I could see raised nipples, excitement duplicating precisely what I saw in her eyes.

Harmony stood and took off her clothes while I sat there; she had navy blue briefs on and no bra. As she undid her shirt, I just about lost it. Like Melody, her large round D-Cup breasts were heavy yet firm; the darker pink areola were crinkled, her nipples stood proud and excited. I looked from them to her eyes as she smiled and then to Melody, who had also removed her bra, showing me a set of identical breasts.

"Enjoy, darling," Harmony said; the girls looked at each other, then nodded and turned around before, in unison, they removed their panties. I didn't know where to look as two pairs of ladies underwear were removed from two absolutely amazing asses. They were well rounded and beautifully pale. As they bent over, I looked to one, then the other; they showed me their rosebuds, amazing me. Then continuing to bend over further, showing me their lips, puffy and complete, just a hint of moisture on both of them. It felt like forever before they stood and turned back to me, huge grins on their faces.

"Come on, hero, let's get you showered," Melody giggled, turning back to me, amused by my gapping expression. My manhood was at full mast in respect for them as I continued to stare over their bodies.

Harmony produced a plastic sleeve for my arm, along with some waterproof medical tape and proceeded to ensure it would not get wet. Then, the three of us made our way into the large double shower. It was a little close with the three of us, but all I had to do was stand there; the girls got a couple of washcloths and proceeded to wash me down with the cloths and liquid soap. Nothing was said at all as they washed me, and each time they washed down my body, they would grab my cock, giving me a light stroke, then move on. Each time they stood, they made sure my hands brushed over them. Despite my wounds, they were gentle. Harmony, in particular, took gentle care of the massive bruise on my left back.

After around ten minutes having cleaned pretty much all of me, and I do mean all if you catch my drift, both girls stood and pulled me in for a deep and sensual kiss, first Melody and then Harmony, while they both grabbed my cock and began stroking me.

"This is for you, our hero, cum for us, hard!" Harmony whispered into my ear as Melody kissed me deeply.

Moments later, I groaned and blasted rope after rope of cum at the shower wall despite my resistance efforts. Finally, my knees gave out, but the girls were ready, supporting me through what was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had.

After that, they helped me out of the shower, dried me off and put me back to bed. I was asleep in moments and slept through to early evening.

A few hours later, I awoke rested but surprisingly, alone. I had expected the girls to be with me. However, I need not have worried as Melody came into the room checking on me a few minutes later.

Kneeling on the bed beside me, she kissed me lightly on the forehead, "We knew you needed more sleep, so we've been helping mum and dad get ready for dinner." She jumped off the bed and moved to a chest of draws on the other side of the room, showing me a pair of sexy calves in some cut off denim shorts. "Now you're awake, I'll help you get dressed, and we can eat!"

"Thanks, Melody," I paused, wondering how to address earlier, or honestly if it even happened, it was so surreal. "Um' was that a dream I had earlier?"

She giggled as she laid out underwear, jeans and a shirt.

She came back over and sat on the bed beside me, laying a hand on my cheek and looking deep into my eyes; I was transfixed by the intensity of her stare and felt something pass between us.

"No, Terry, it wasn't a dream. There is a lot for us to talk about, but Harmony and I have talked a lot over the past few days, and we decided that we are both claiming you if you will have us." She looked at me deeper, blushing slightly, "Will you have us?"

I just looked at her, lost deep in her eyes. It was as if hours had passed as we stared at each other, and I would have been happy for hours more. "Yeah, Harmony, I will if you will have me... but!"

Her look held a question.

"We go slow, I know there is something there between both Harmony and yourself with me, and I can't exactly say no to amazing things like this afternoon. I feel like I could easily fall in love with both of you, but I am still raw from my divorce, let alone not recovered enough physically to look after you both."

She nodded, affecting a sage-like pose again, sitting down on the bed. Harmony entered the room, hearing my discussion with Melody. I sighed and continued.

"Besides, who am I to say no to two of the sexiest women I have ever met that are saying they both want me, and it sounds like there won't be any jealousy." They both looked at me and smiled, shaking their heads. "We just need time, and of course, there is the matter of your parents."

Both girls laughed.

"Don't worry about mum and dad; I think mum has already figured out that we both like you more than a bit, and we will all talk about it with them when the time is right. For now, though, you're right. So we take it slow and help you recover."

The girls helped me to dress with a minimum of touching. Harmony checked the dressing over my wound, and both of them led me out to the kitchen. It turned out that I was in a guest bedroom on the ground floor of William and Martha's massive family home. William's grandfather had built the place almost eighty years ago. It had eight bedrooms, ten bathrooms, a formal and casual lounge, two kitchens including butlers pantries and a six-car garage. When I heard that William's grandfather built it and asked for the story, William grinned as he gave me the background.

"My folks hail from the aristocracy in England. My great grandfather was the Earl of Lancashire and had a large brood; while my grandfather inherited a lesser title, he would be the last generation of his line to have a noble title. So he and my grandmother decided to immigrate here to Australia and make their fortune. Well, they came with a decent inheritance, and my grandfather chose to go into manufacturing. After a few years, he found that plumbing supplies were an under-serviced area, and my family found its niche. So he bought the five hundred acres that this house is situated on, started Delotiz Inc, and then got to building the family home and business that has been passed from generation to generation."

I looked around the room appreciatively, "It's amazing, William, and thank you so much for taking me in and looking after me. Outside of Paul, Kim and my parents. It's been a little while since someone has taken such good care of me."

"Think nothing of it; I need to make sure my new quality manager is nursed back to health." He winked at me as Melody placed another chicken enchilada on my plate. I had eaten three already, along with two chicken legs and pasta salad. At the same time, Harmony poured me some more ice tea.

Martha grinned at her daughters doting on me, "William, I don't think Terry is going to have any issues the way these girls are looking after him. But, girls, you need to let Terry have some space!"

"Aw, mum," they said in almost unison.

We all laughed and enjoyed the meal.

The following week, I was pampered from dawn till dusk; Simon came twice more to check on me. However, with Harmony nearby, I had someone redressing my wound and ensuring my recovery was as quick as possible. There were a few more showers where the girls helped me wash, sometimes together, someone just one of them. We played a little, though it never went further than that first time. We also spent a lot of time just talking, finding out common and conflicting interests. I found it slightly weird almost dating two very comparable women at the same time.

I wasn't sure what to do; I didn't want to overstay my welcome, even with the girls' attention. So when I mentioned that I needed to get into town and settle into my apartment at the end of the first week, the girls looked like they would cry. It was William who put a stop to it.

"Terry, please don't be too upset, but I called the unit complex owners and cancelled your lease. Martha and I would like you to stay here with us for the next little while. You can stay in the guest bedroom, and once you're up to it, you can come into the office with me, so you don't have to drive before your arm is ready." He looked at me, then glanced at his daughters, "Besides, I don't know that my girls would talk to me again if I let you leave!"

Melody walked around to William and hugged him, then kissed him on his balding head. "You're the best dad!"

He looked at me again, "Sorry if that was a little presumptuous on my part. But, with what you have done for my family, this is the least I can do until you're back on your feet."

I was a little shocked that they would do this for me, it was a lovely house, and I couldn't ask for better accommodations. I also couldn't complain about the company as well. Though our relationship had only been going a couple of weeks, it felt like a few months. The girls were quick-witted and intelligent. They knew how to laugh, knew how to have a frivolous or serious conversation. Like many twins, they were on some type of wavelength where they knew what the other was thinking.

As I recovered, I had some dark moods thinking back on Carol and Mackenzie. Melody and Harmony sensed it and spent a lot of time talking with me, asking me questions and helping me to process what I was feeling. There was still a lot of anger in me, and they never once shrank away from me when I was upset. This was a vast difference from Carol; when I was upset back in my old life, Carol would tell me to get over it and walk out of the room. With the girls, one of them would always be touching me as I processed things, and over the intervening years, we never went to sleep upset with each other.

At the end of the second week, Simon came around and removed my stitches, praising Harmony for her care of me. Melody pouted a little until Harmony shared the limelight, letting Simon know that Melody had done almost as much in taking care of me. I was placed on moderate painkillers once a day and given a sling to keep my arm in for the next month. The arm itself was itchy, and the scar was tender but was going to be okay. Harmony told me that I would likely always have a small scar, but as she hugged me, she told me she would love it as it was a sign of the night I saved them.

My evenings were glorious; more often than not, I would fall asleep with one or both girls snuggled up to me. Hands undoubtedly roamed, and a level of passion was exchanged, though we never crossed a line to total sexual intimacy even though I wouldn't have said no.

The following Monday was my first day in the office. I was living with the boss and couldn't drive, so I'd be commuting with William, and surprise, surprise, Melody. Melody was the office manager for Delotiz Inc. She looked after admin, logistics and helped in finance and Human Resources. William drove a new Ford F-Truck similar to mine, purchased within the last year. While he drove, Melody sat in the back with me, holding my hand and smiling while talking about a few of the people I would be meeting.

That first week in the office was a little surreal; everyone pretty much knew me before I arrived, the story of how I had rescued the girls well known in the office folk law. First, I was introduced to my team, which consisted of three people in the quality department. They mostly walked the manufacturing floors following set processes to test or stress components, validate their quality at random intervals, and report results. My role was to oversee and adjust procedures as various new raw materials were brought in and then report outcomes to the entire management team and quarterly reports to the board.

For the most part, I found everything was well established; after a few days of reviewing reports, I walked the floor with Sally, one of my team, running through some of the PVC pipe joiners we produced.

"I think if we increased the join thickness by three millimetres during this part of the manufacturing process," I said, pointing to a manufacturing diagram. "We would be able to strengthen the join tensile strength by roughly five times," I was also holding one of the ninety-degree joiners in my hand. "I know a few times I have wished that I had a stronger join when laying a large amount of drain pipe in a trench."

The floor manager, Doug, frowned. "Yes, but that would be a large adjustment through the heating process".

"Can you spare some time over the next week and walk me through it so we can see if it's doable?"

Doug looked at me for a few moments; Sally and I waited. "Sure," he replied, "Can it work tomorrow at ten?"

"Not a problem, Doug," I grinned; Sally exhaled, "I'll look forward to it!" I responded.

As we walked away, Sally let out a huge breath. "Damn, Terry, you did well."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Doug always hates it when people come and tell him how to make his products better. He's been running the PVC floor for over a decade. Making a suggestion and being so new would usually have caused Doug to throw a tantrum and tell you where to go. Instead, when you asked him to sit down and work it through, I think you showed him that you respected his opinion."

"I don't know him, and he doesn't know me, so I thought that working together to see if we can increase the quality of our product would be beneficial to everyone."

"Keep that attitude, and you'll go far as the head of quality," Sally concluded.

Over a couple of weeks, we ended up having several meetings with Doug around a range of products. Once he saw that I was genuinely interested in his input, combined with my hands-on experience as a plumber, he brought out a whole host of ideas. We worked on the ideas and made small but efficient changes to some processes, resulting in increased quality without costing us much in raw materials.

At the end of my first month, we had just pulled up home. Yes, home; I was starting to think of William's house as my home. Melody came over to me and held my good arm, stretching up to kiss me on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Does a girl need a reason to show affection to someone she cares about?" She grinned back at me.

"No, but that felt like a thank you for something else other than a general affection for me?"

Melody looked taken aback for a moment. "Damn, Terry, you are good, yes, that was a thank you, but it was for work. I know it's only been a short time for you on the job, but I am already getting some feedback about how well you're doing. Even Doug is telling people how clever you are, which is saying something!"

"I don't know, Melody, your mum and dad took a risk on me; I just want to make sure that I do a good job. I just bring my experience using products to help us make them better!"

Melody shook her head and took my hand in hers as we walked inside; she led me to the couch, pulling me down with her. This was the first time since we had met she was dismissing what I was saying.

"It's more than that. We've had a few plumbers come through the company over the years. Most of the time, they have the attitude that they know better, but with you, you take the time to listen and combine different experiences while being gracious to everyone involved. Every day I see why my parents wanted you to come and work with us." She blushed, "You're just the perfect package."

I laughed without a response, and Melody snuggled into me. Ever since I had met the girls, I knew there was something between us. Even though the betrayal of my ex-family still stung and was a constant source of our conversation, it was beginning to fade into the background as both Melody and Harmony showed me their affections. My problem was that I liked both of them, and I could see myself in a relationship with either of them. They told me they both wanted me and had told me a few times now. Considering I had both of them sleeping in my bed and more than a little adventurous shower activity with both, I again thought about being with both of them in a relationship. We must have been sitting for around fifteen minutes before Melody said something, sensing my thoughts.

'Are you OK, Terry, you feel like you are struggling with something, and it feels like it's not about your old family?"

I shook my head, my good arm hugging her a little tighter. "No, just processing through everything from the last couple of months. I was hurt badly by Carol and Mackenzie, and your mum and dad have been like a second family to me during this time. So I must admit I am happier than I thought I would be. But there are still a few things I am trying to figure out."

"Like what?"

"Feelings, mainly. I don't know how to explain it yet. So much has happened over the past year that I never thought would happen. But it leaves me wondering about what's next, so I don't know how I feel about a couple of things." I think she understood what I was trying to say, but I was having difficulty meeting her eyes.

"I think I understand. To be hurt so bad, then uproot your life and change everything would be daunting," she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "But then to rescue a couple of damsels in distress and be injured before finding out they were the daughters of your new employers. Then on top of everything, both girls feel a connection, and without any jealousy, want to be with you." I nodded, she put a hand to my cheek. "Sweetie, trust me, I understand; if I were in your shoes, I would likely be confused too."

I looked up at her and met her eyes, nodding slightly. Then, she pulled away from the casual hug we had on the couch and looked at the door with expectation. At that moment, the front door opened, and Harmony walked in, having just gotten home from the end of her shift at a clinic in town. We paused for a moment and said, "Hello," and Harmony proceeded to sit down on the other side of me and looked at both myself then Melody, sensing a serious conversation.

Melody continued.

"Terry, I hope you know that we are here for you, that includes both Harmony and myself. We are not going to abandon you or throw you out of our lives. In the short time, you have known our family, you have done more for us, sometimes not even knowing who we were. I know that mum and dad think the world of you," she blushed, "and well... Harmony and I, well we...." She was stammering, "I think we could be falling in love with you!"