Double or Nothing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snorted, "Well, they had been fucking behind my back with Mackenzie's blessing for the last few years, so I don't give a shit if they're doing well or not." I thought a moment. "Actually.... I hope not."

Kim laughed the first genuine laugh for a while. She looked at my girlfriends.

"Um, girls, would you mind if I spoke to my brother privately for a few minutes?"

"No problems, Kim," Harmony said and got up, giving me a big hug; Melody did the same a moment later. Paul kissed Kim, and the girls looped arms with him as they went inside. We watched them wander in smile both of us smiling at Paul being uncomfortable escorted by the two beauties while being watched by his wife.

"Terry, aside from mum's news, I also have a couple of other things to tell you."

I think she saw the panic in my eyes; I wasn't sure I could take another blow tonight.

"Relax, little brother; it's mostly good news."

I waited.

"You're going to be an uncle!"

I just about jumped over the table to hug her; she let me know that they were a little over twelve weeks but hadn't said anything due to my accident and recovery. I was a little pissed but understood. We spoke for a few more minutes, and I could tell she was genuinely excited but a little scared about being a parent.

A few minutes later, her mood darkened as she changed topics.

"Terry, the other thing I need to tell you is that Carol has filed a motion against you for keeping the university money. She and dickhead are adamant that it belongs to them. Of course, they say it's all for Mackenzie's education, but who knows."

I shrugged, looking at my sister. "It doesn't surprise me, Kim. The day I left, and I got my chance to give my rant at Carol, I got the impression she was only minimally upset about what I said. All she wanted was the money; everything else was window dressing. So what are your thoughts?"

"I've written back to the courts and referenced divorce findings. Of course, I don't expect anything to come of it, but you need to know." She looked at me with a question in her eyes. "I assume that you haven't touched it?"

"Don't need to; my annual salary alone is almost double what is in that account, and the bonus that William is talking to me about if we keep performing is also significant. Not to mention...."

I swept my hand around me in a grand gesture.

"I'm staying here pretty much rent-free. I've tried to give William and Martha money for rent, but they refuse it telling me that hero's money is no good with them."

Kim laughed.

"Yes, and speaking of Hero's, what's the real deal with you and those two?" my sister asked, grinning at me.

Kim and I had always been close. When she and Paul got serious years ago, I was her confidant. Even before my issues with Carol and Mackenzie, Kim always knew my mind.

"Honestly... I thought it would take years to feel something again. But when I look at them, I get a tingle that I never even knew with Carol."

"You mean one of them, right?"

"No, Kim, both, I feel differently about both. We all like different things, but I feel love for both of them in equal measures. It's all growing at the same rate, and I can't think of starting a relationship with one without hurting the other."

"We have been talking about it between the three of us, and the girls both tell me they want me together, not one on one. And in my mind, I can't separate them."

Kim looked at me a moment, it had been a while since my big sister studied me, but it was there now.

"Terry, I don't know if I have the right advice for you, but one thing I can tell is that both those girls feel pretty much the same about you."

We sat for a moment.

"Have you fucked them yet?"

I just about spat my drink.

"Kim!"

She laughed, "I'm serious. Have you slept with them yet?"

"Well, sort of, most nights they fall asleep in bed with me, and they have helped me shower as I was recovering," I blushed at the memories, especially that first time, "But no, I haven't had sex with either of them yet."

"Why not?"

I looked at my sister, "Seriously, I am one guy, there are two girls, and they're sisters, that's just...."

She dismissed my concern with a glance, "Look; if I am right, both those girls adore you. I've been watching the way they look at you, how they touch you. They know the conflict in you, which is why they are talking to you about it. Suppose you could date both of them or sleep with both of them, and they are okay with it. Who is to tell you not to. Our society accepts pretty much anything these days anyway!"

Part of me loved the idea of dating and making love to the two beautiful sisters, and more than once, I had drifted off to sleep hard as steel thinking about sex with them as we all fell asleep on my bed.

"I don't know, Kim; it's not me."

"Bullshit, little brother, I saw your face just now; you were thinking of both of them together with you in bed, I'm sure of it!"

I blushed; Kim was usually right.

"I'm not going to deny that it's every man's fantasy, but still...."

"TERRY!!!"

"What?"

"This is a lot more than a crush; I can see it written on their faces; even now, I can see it in your eyes. It's not just about fucking them; it's not just a fantasy; you truly are falling in love with both of them, aren't you?"

I paused and looked at my drink, "Yes..."

"Then you need to step up your game. I get it, you're a little messed up because of Carol and Mackenzie, but I guarantee from what I've seen tonight that they feel the same about you. So for fucks sake, Terry, do something!"

I looked at Kim then took a swig from my glass.

"Kim, I'm a little scared; I don't want to lose either of them; I don't think either of them knows how much they both mean to me. We do everything together; if I am out on the town, I'm with them. If I am home, I am with them. I don't want to screw that up. To me, it's pretty much double or nothing!

Kim laughed.

"Oh my poor, poor little brother, you have it bad, don't you."

I smirked for the first time, "Yeah, I guess I do! I love them, Kim, both of them, wholly and completely." It was the first time I had openly admitted it; talking with Kim, it felt right to confide in her.

"Look, Terry, I am going to give you some womanly advice. First, take action because if I'm right, and you know I usually am, they are going to take matters into their own hands!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Call it women's intuition, but I know they aren't going to wait much longer for you to get with the programme. And you're not going to be expecting it when they come for you." She grinned.

We spoke about the girls for another ten minutes before Paul came out for Kim and told her it was time for bed. Apparently, my pregnant sister's husband wanted to ensure she got a good night's sleep every night. So we followed inside, and both Melody and Harmony came downstairs. They were in cotton nighties that didn't quite hug their curves, but I could tell they didn't have bras on underneath. They gave both Kim and Paul hugs and wished them goodnight before grabbing me and dragging me to my bedroom, and ushering me into bed. They climbed in on either side of me and held me.

"Good Night Terry," Harmony said in a sultry voice, kissing me lightly and sensually on the lips.

"Good Night Terry," Melody said, repeating her sister's tone and the kiss on the lips.

When I awoke the following day, on my right was Melody, her head on my shoulder, her breathing light like she was only just asleep and any movement would wake her. On my left was Harmony, she was awake, and her emerald green eyes were looking at me. They were both in the sheets with me, and I could feel their warm bodies against me, skin on skin. As Harmony watched my eyes open, I felt her hand wander down towards my morning wood but stop short of its target.

She smiled at me, "Good morning, sleepy".

I smiled back as the words woke Melody; she rolled over a little more, gently kissing my chest and trying to bury herself into me. I could feel her hand on my chest and her breasts pressed into my sides. Harmony blushed and spoke.

"Terry, we have a confession to make." Harmony said.

"Yes?"

Melody pulled her head up off my chest and sighed. Then, responding to the question, I shot her sister. I was getting used to the twins responding to each other in some ways.

"When we went inside with Paul last night, we kind of went into my old room and overheard the end of your conversation with Kim where you were talking about us."

I was suddenly fully awake, and my immediate reaction was embarrassment that I wanted to pull away.

"Terry," Harmony responded while Melody pinned me to the mattress. "We are sorry we eavesdropped; however, Kim is correct. We are both in love with you. At first, you were the hero who saved us, but we have both had feelings that have developed over the last few months as we got to know you more. More than friendship, and while both are different, our feelings complement each other. When we heard what Kim said last night about dating both of us, in some ways, we feel that you already are, with how you treat us...."

Melody continued, "When we heard your confession to Kim and the confusion you were in, we decided that we would take action ourselves. We have been talking about this for a few weeks now; we're sisters and twins, so we both want you, and there is not much off-limits. Do you want us?"

She looked at me with pleading eyes, deep green, shiny for someone who had woken up a few moments before, but there was a sparkle in them that agreed with the words that they had spoken.

"Yes," I looked at both of them, letting the final barriers of resistance in my mind melt away. They were smiling, and I felt them both lean in further against me. "But how, I mean both of you, with me, how would that work?"

Melody laughed, "He's still a guy, just thinking in the physical."

Harmony giggled, her hand slipping another couple of inches towards my enhanced morning wood. "Terry, Melody and I have spoken about this. We are okay to share you; we have always watched out for each other, and you already know that being naked in front of each other is not an issue for us. And before you ask, no, we never have, nor will we ever have a sexual relationship with each other, so you can keep that fantasy to yourself!" I snorted; I had entertained the notion but dismissed it as a fantasy, much as the conversation I was having now. "We would like to love you together though if we are to move forward in a relationship, we are open to seeing how we go all having sex together, though you will be our focus."

I think we all blushed.

"Damn, well, the focus and love of two beautiful women that love me at the same time, what man in his right mind would ever say no to that? But, girls, what will everyone think?"

Melody snorted, "Mum had already spoken to us about it a few weeks ago; she has watched us growing closer and is cautious but happy for us."

I was trying to think of the next thing to say when Harmony leaned in and kissed me thoroughly on the lips. This kiss wasn't the chaste gratitude kisses I had gotten in the past; no, this was a soul exchanging kiss, full of passion and need. Our tongues danced as her hands eased even further towards my manhood. I could feel Melody kissing my neck and chest until she latched onto one of my nipples and gently sucked, making me groan and used her tongue until she saw Harmony pull back from me.

"My turn!" she said happily.

With that, Melody then pressed her lips to mine, and again, I felt the exchange of souls. Her kiss was with as much the passion that Harmony had, though she used more tongue. When she pulled back, I looked at both girls, now my girls, and saw not a trace of jealousy in either gaze.

"You felt it with both of us just now, didn't you?" was Melody's question

"Yes, though I don't understand it, but yes, there was something there with both of you. Something I have never felt before, even with my ex-wife."

For the next ten minutes, we exchanged kisses and touches in the range of a lover's embrace. Harmony's hand continued to make its way to the base of my cock, and I had handfuls of breasts to play with. I could feel she was mere moments from grasping my cock when there was a knock at my bedroom door. But, like teenagers caught doing something, they shouldn't everyone retreated just a little.

"Terry, can I come in?" It was Martha.

"Sure, Martha." If this relationship was going to happen, then I suppose the sooner we all got used to it, the better, and that included family.

Martha opened the door and walked in; she saw the girls wrapped up around me and stopped. I wasn't quite sure what she was thinking for a moment until she smiled, coming and sitting on the end of my bed.

"It's okay girls, your father and I have been watching the three of you for weeks, and William told me he spoke with Terry the other day. But girls," she paused and looked at both her daughters. "If this happens and you both claim Terry as yours, I never want to hear either of you complaining about the other. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, mum!" they both said in unison.

"And Terry!"

I gulped; I felt like this was the shakedown.

"Yes, Martha?"

Her gaze hardened. "While I know you are one of the most honourable men I have ever met, don't think for a second that I won't gut you like a pig on market day if you hurt either of my girls!"

I gulped, she smiled.

"It's okay, Terry, I would say this to any suitor of my girls, and that I only have to say it to one man is both easier and more difficult. You three are going to cause quite a bit of gossip around town. Now breakfast will be ready in a bit, so I want the three of you to get up and come join everyone else."

With that, Martha got up and walked out.

"A pig, eh?" I looked at the girls.

"On market day," Melody giggled and then kissed me.

"Well, a really good looking pig," Harmony said, sitting up and shaking her breasts for me.

We spent a few more minutes kissing, and the girls got up. They were topless, and I was admiring the view, and I must admit that, when they both bent over, I wasn't sure if I could get out of bed as we all got dressed.

Breakfast was good, bacon and eggs with hash browns, spinach and of course coffee. The girls sat beside me, and while there were several looks exchanged, nothing was said. Kim smiled at me all breakfast and afterwards cornered me outside while everyone else went to get ready.

"With how those two are acting with you this morning, you took my advice and made your move, eh?"

"Actually, no," she cocked her head and looked at me.

"But what I just saw...."

I grinned back at her, "They were eavesdropping on our conversation last night from up there," I pointed to Harmony's old bedroom window. "And chose to take the matter into their own hands when I woke this morning; I had two almost naked beautiful women in my arms. And no, before you ask, nothing happened as we were interrupted, but we agree that there is something there between the girls and me and that we are going to see where it goes."

She laughed, "My brother, the stud muffin, goes from being done over by a cheating skank and duplicitous daughter to two women who eclipse both in beauty and devotion. But, Terry!"

"Yes?"

"Be careful, please!"

"I will, Kim."

The next couple of days were great with the family. William arranged for Dad, Paul and me to get a hot lap on the Bathurst supercar track while the girls went to a day spa. It had been years since I had so much fun. There was no pressure, no commitments to be somewhere by a particular time, no demands for money; it was just casual fun where everyone had a good time. Then, of course, when everyone came back together, the girls hung onto me whenever they could, sometimes together other times separately, it felt good to be wanted.

When my family headed back to Maitland, I agreed to come up for the weekend in a couple of months when mum came out from her first cancer treatment. I would also use that time to catch up with a few friends and follow up on the legals regarding Carol and Mackenzie.

The girls and I continued to develop our relationship, and generally, they spent their nights in my room. Most nights, all three of us slept topless and more than once, I had awoken with my hands holding their magnificent breasts. As identical twins, they both were towards the top end of a C-cup, their areola was dark pink, and their nipples stood out quite a bit when they were excited. I must have spent an hour that first night exploring their chests, kissing, caressing and as hard as a rock.

The girls, for their part, felt up my body and the first time, I felt both their hands together on my hard cock on our bed; I must admit I came right there and then, coating their hands. While our physical connection was growing day by day, so was our emotional connection. I felt the spark was fanned into flame with both girls. The fact I was in love with both of them still confused me, but I loved both of them differently but equally.

Everything changed the Wednesday night before I was heading back to Maitland. We had just finished dinner; William, Martha, the girls, and I were sitting down in the living room, each of us with a book to just chill out. The conversation was light, the atmosphere casual. Harmony was reading 'Pride and Predigiuce' and laughed. I looked over at her; her eyes were alive with joy as she smiled at what she was reading; I tickled my foot against her calf where we were touching, and she looked over at me. "I love you," I said without pause, and the room stopped.

It took me a moment to realise that I had just said out loud what I was feeling, and I almost baulked.

"I mean..." I paused; I looked over to Melody, who was now looking at me wide-eyed and felt like she might be missing out, "No, what I want to say is that I love both of you."

Alright, it was time to lay it all out there and say the words.

"Melody and Harmony, ever since you have come into my life, I have felt alive in ways I never thought possible. That I have two amazing girlfriends that love me so much and allow me to love you back is more than I ever thought possible." I leaned over Melody, "I love you, Melody," and I pulled her to me for a kiss. I then leaned over the other way, "I love you, Harmony," and I pulled her in for a kiss. Then it was awkward; William and Martha were sitting there watching. We had not kissed in front of anyone else until that moment.

The girls had dropped their books and had melted into my arms. Both of them were making puppy dog eyes at me; William cleared his throat. "Terry, it's ok; I think we have all had a chat, and we are all grown up enough to know what's happening; this is new to all of us. Just look after my girls, please. Trust me, I never want Martha to take you to market!"

The slight jibe cleared the air, all of us laughing. We all put our books down and, over the next hour, spoke clearly and openly about the three of us being in a real relationship together. I again positioned that I had fallen in love with both of them, and the girls then told me they loved me as well. When we retired that night, I snuggled into my girls, and they held me tight, their kisses light and loving. I thought we were all drifting off when Harmony spoke up.

"Terry?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to take Melody first!"

I was falling asleep feeling loved, but suddenly I was awake.

"Sorry?"

She grinned at me; she was in her usual position on my left while Melody on my right tucked into my chest; we both looked at her.

"I know it's only a matter of time, my love, before we give ourselves to you completely, and I've been thinking about it. But, I want you to make love to Melody first before me."