Double or Nothing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued, "Dan, I believe in God. However, I don't believe that God should be forced down anyone's throat. It needs to be each person's choice. But I would like to marry my girls in a church without judgment, including my own, and I would like your thoughts and your help."

Dan looked at me for a moment, I felt like he was sizing me up, trying to determine the best way to tell me it wasn't going to happen, but he did surprise me.

"Terry, in the Old Testament, it was common that a man could have several wives. The story of Abraham gave us Isaac and Ishmael, where Abraham was father to both with different mothers. Only once Christianity and modern Judaism moved into western culture following the emperor Nero that marriage became a one-on-one relationship."

He looked at me, seeing if I was following him so far, I was.

"However, despite how things were back then, the reality is that you cannot marry both Melody and Harmony. The laws of our country allow only for a one person to one person marriage. At the same time, I know that some people live as husband and wives, plural, or vice-versa. They are not married in the legal sense."

We sat for a minute. I proposed a thought.

"Dan, what if I was to marry one of the girls only? Of course, we sign all the legal paperwork that I married one of them, but what if there was a civil union or something like that with the other, not marriage?"

"I'm not sure, Terry. Honestly, I have never heard of someone trying that legally and certainly not within the Church. Besides, even if we could do that, which of the girls would you marry and would the other not be jealous? One of the only reasons I am even entertaining this idea with the three of you is that both Liz and I have watched you as we have come to know you, and we see the same love and devotion that we see between ourselves. So, is it, like I said before, unorthodox? Yes, is it wrong in the eyes of God? I can't honestly answer you. But if you want to be married, then you must choose one and only one to be legally wed to."

He looked at me one last time.

"May I ask why you're pushing this now? You have almost everything going in you're favour right now. Of course, I would love to see you married. But would it not be better to stay as you are and be on an equal footing with Melody and Harmony? You almost died from what you tell me. Why not take it slower?"

"That is precisely why, Dan." I replied, "I almost died; when I awoke, both girls were there, their love, their fear, their commitment. It was there as plain as day to me; there has always been a connection between all of us. In my head, I don't see two women. I see the three of us bound just as much emotionally as physically. If you had told me this a few years ago, I would have laughed in your face.... Today, I could never separate them from each other. I belong to both of them entirely, so I want to be married to both of them."

We spoke for about another hour about different ways it could work. By the end of our chat, I had a fair idea of what I would do and how I could make it work. I was going to marry my girls, and I would be theirs forever.

Everything proceeded as usual for the next few weeks. I snuggled with my girls every night. Sometimes we made love, others time we just read books or did puzzles or cooked meals together. I could not get enough of just being with them.

One Saturday evening, we were having a barbecue out the back. Kim and Paul had driven down to Bathurst for the weekend. It was under the guise of Kim consulting with me around Dr Dickhead's upcoming arraignment. Honestly, though, I think they just wanted a weekend away. Kim told me Dr Dickhead had his jaw unwired this week, and for the first time in a few months, he could speak without writing it down. However, he was still in the secure wing of the hospital. To go anywhere else would mean being remanded in custody. After seeing Carol and Mackenzie, Kim told me that the two detectives that had questioned me had spent over three hours talking to him.

Kim was ginning. Somehow, she had a transcript of the interview. Although she wouldn't tell, when I asked how she got it, she touched the side of her nose, letting me know it was a secret.

"Most of the interview is boring, run of the mill cops asking questions, but if you turn to page fifteen, you will find an interesting exchange on why he made good on his threat to attack you," Kim said. She had a strange smile on her face. Her eyes were positively glowing with delight.

I grabbed the pile of papers, flipped to page fifteen, and started reading aloud so everyone at the table would hear.

Now keep in mind we're reading a transcript here. Much of the emotion and feeling needs to be inferred from what we're reading. In my mind, I saw Detective Rodriguez sitting in a room with the dickhead, grey walls, a metal table and a single light overhead. I assume that the dickhead was slumped in his chair. He would have known he was screwed.

Let's read:

[ D Rodriguez ] So, Dr Morrison, we have already established and validated through security footage and by your admittance that you attacked Mr Other with the intent to kill. But what we do not yet understand is why; would you care to explain that to me?

[ Dr Morrison ] Because I couldn't take it anymore.

[D Rodriguez ] What do you mean you couldn't take it anymore? I thought we had established that Mr Other never contacted you, never threatened you, and until the point where you tried to kill him, never touched you physically?

[Dr Morrison ] Because he humiliated me again, that's why.

[D Rodriguez ] How did he humiliate you, Dr Morrison?

[Dr Morrison ] My wife...

[D Rodriguez ] What do you mean your wife, Dr Morrison, had Mr Other been threatening your wife, his ex-wife?

[D Morrison ] No, the asshole was too noble for that, my wife, well, she talks in her sleep.

[ D Rodriguez ] And how does your wife talking in her sleep cause you to want to kill Mr Other?

The suspect pauses for a long time before responding

[ D Rodriguez ] Dr Morrison?

[ Dr Morrison ] Since we married, at least once a week, my wife Carol has a dream in which she begs the asshole to take her back, tells him how she made a mistake, she tells him...

The suspect again pauses

[ D Rodriguez ] Dr Morrison, in the dream, sir, she tells him what?

[ Dr Morrison ] She tells him how much better in bed the asshole is than me, how he is a magnificent lover, that he takes her to astounding heights, how much larger his cock is than mine and how she barely feels my much smaller cock inside her. Every time we go to bed, I know that my wife still craves the body of that asshole. Her dreams make me feel that I could never be as good a lover as him. When she's sleeping, she tells me how much smaller my cock is than a fucking plumber.

[ Dr Morrison ] Do you get it now detective, when I saw the asshole walking down the hospital corridor, I had no choice but to kill him. Just the night before, Carol had been moaning the assholes name in her sleep while she masturbated herself! She got herself off while asleep thinking of HIM, not me, HIM!

[ Dr Morrison ] So the next day, when I saw him walking through the hospital, I remembered I told him never to come to my hospital. At that moment, I had to become a man again. I had to take back my domination over my wife; I had to take him down.

[ Dr Morrison ] And now the asshole is dead. My wife will never be able to get back to him. She will never be tempted to run back to him, back to his well-toned body and big cock that she continues to dream about and make herself orgasm over while she sleeps. At night, she continues to tell me about him while she orgasms. I've had to listen to it, put up with it. But now she is mine again now that he is dead.

The suspect and officers are silent for some time

[ D Rodriguez ] Dr Morrison, I am assuming that you believe you killed Mr Other from your statement?

[ Dr Morrison ] Of course, with what I gave him, he's dead, and that redhead bitch and the assholes mother watched me do it! Of course, I got hurt, and I know I've got some legal trouble to take care of, but he's gone, and I'm still here. This will all be just a bad memory in a few years, but his wife and daughter will always be mine while he is in the grave!

The suspect laughs

[ D Rodriguez ] Dr Morrison, I will let you know that your attempt to deprive Mr Other of his life failed. He is alive. While he was seriously injured following your attack, he is still alive, and as far as I know, he has fully recovered.

The suspect yells and is incoherent

There were another six pages of the interview transcript. However, we were all roaring with laughter by the end of that section. At least now we knew why he hated me so much.

I went inside and brought a new round of drinks out for everyone. Even Kim was drinking wine tonight, having expressed enough for little Candice for her subsequent few feeds. We laughed at a lot of topics for the next hour, all of them revolving around the dickhead, and Carol's apparent buyer's remorse in bed

Later, we inquired how Paul and Kim were going as parents.

"It's fucking amazing," my older sister was exclaiming. "As tired as I am every damn day, I wouldn't change being a mother for the world."

"And I've never had more fun with Kim's tits ever!" Paul blurted out. A couple of beers loosened him up.

Everyone once again roared in laughter, and Kim stood up and rubbed her tits in her husband's face before sitting back down and taking his hand with affection.

"So ready to start working on the next one?" Melody said, a slight smirk on her face at the show of affection.

"Yep," Kim said, "But I need to wean Candice first; apparently, breastfeeding is a natural contraception, sure I could still get pregnant, but the chance is a lot more reduced." She got a smouldering look on her face and looked at her husband. "But that's not going to stop my Paul from trying to knock me up, is it, sweetie?"

I was always in awe at their relationship. My sister was crass and sometimes a bit bitchy, but she only had eyes for her husband. They flirted shamelessly, and in many ways, they still acted like they did while they were dating in their early twenties.

Then Paul turned the tables.

"But what about you three?" Paul looked at Melody, Harmony and me, "When are you three going to give me some nieces and nephews?"

I almost choked on my Kraken and coke. Again, everyone laughed, though, this time at me. William and Martha bristled a little bit, and they tried to pay more attention without looking like it. Of course, they hadn't said anything, but I am sure a few grandkids would be welcome now that the three of us had pretty much settled into our relationship.

"Actually," Harmony started, "the three of us have been talking a little about kids for a few months now."

Melody nodded, "Terry knows that we want kids with him, and we know our man wants kids with us." Her tone was final like there was no discussion; it was a fact.

I sighed, but it was my turn to nod. "Yes, the girls are correct. We have been talking for a while now."

For the next hour, we sat around talking kids, Melody even pulled out her phone, and we did one of those photo apps that took two people and showed what their kids would look like. I have to say that I made pretty good-looking kids with everyone, including Paul, which had us all roaring in laughter.

I was in my element, surrounded by people I loved. They expected nothing but my time and attention. So, when Martha announced dessert, I went in to help her, got a couple of things I needed, headed back out after talking to her, and helped dish up some warm apple pie and homemade vanilla bean ice cream. Perfect.

Before the evening felt like it had wound down too much further, I stood and called everyone to attention.

"Before we all retire to the evening, I've got a couple of things that I would like to say."

Everyone looked at me.

"A couple of years ago, I thought my life was ending. I wasn't sure what I was going to do or how I would recover from what my previous wife and daughter did to me. I was hurt and angry, and I can admit now I was very confused. Then I had the offer from friends to give me a new job in a new town that got me away from everything, for which I am thankful to this day."

I nodded and gestured to William and Martha in thanks. They held each other's hands and smiled back at me.

"Then, on my way up here, I get caught up in the storm of the century, a storm that changed my life forever for the better." I smiled at my girls. "In that storm, I found two of the most beautiful and feisty creatures that I have ever laid eyes on. And, as much as they tell the story that I saved them, they also saved me. Today I know that without them, I would be empty, bitter and way angrier than I should be. With my girls in my life, I have more love and acceptance than I ever thought possible. And though I know that life will always have its challenges to throw at me, I know that I can face these troubles with both of you holding my hands.

Everyone around the table was smiling. Melody and Harmony were beaming with pride.

I moved and knelt on the ground. Unlike a traditional marriage proposal on one knee, I put both knees on the ground showing the girls I saw them as equals in everything, including my love. The girl's hands went to their faces, and everyone took a collective gasp. Even Martha, who was now holding a phone with my parents on facetime. I had asked her to facetime them when I stood so they could witness the announcement. I didn't tell her what I wanted to say, but I think she had an idea.

I pulled two identical ring boxes from behind my back and held them in front of me.

"Melody, Harmony, in the past almost two years, you have shown me what true love is. You gave me yourselves both of you equally without any hesitation. You took a broken, uncertain man and built him up into a man who loves both of you without hesitation and with a passion that I know no one else could ever have." I paused. "And if they tried to get between us, I'd break their jaw and put them in hospital!" everyone laughed.

"Melody, Harmony, I honestly don't know what the future will bring for us, but I know I want it together with both of you, and if you will both have me, I would ask both of you to marry me?"

"YES!" two identical voices screamed out in unison.

"Melody first," Harmony whispered as the girls helped me stand up.

I pulled the first diamond engagement ring from its box and slid it onto my first fiancé's ring finger. It was a gold band with a single diamond surrounded by tiny royal blue sapphires. Melody bent down and gave me a big kiss, mouthing, I love you.

"Now, Harmony!" Melody said loud enough for everyone to hear.

I pulled the second ring almost identical to the first, except the diamond was surrounded by purple sapphires. Harmony also bent in and kissed me, deep and loving. "I love you, Terry Other," she said softly. The girls melted themselves into me as we faced the table. Harmony, as always, was on my left and Melody on my right. Everyone was cheering, and the girls spent the next few hours comparing the rings and planning our double wedding like all women do. Mum and dad congratulated us and looked forward to the day before saying goodbye and hanging up.

After that, things wound down, and everyone retired. That night though, I was treated to the sight of two naked twin sisters wearing nothing but their engagement rings and doing everything they could to please the man they loved.

Around the office and in our social circles, it soon became known that I had proposed to both girls, and I was aiming to marry both simultaneously.

It was about a week before all three of us had to head back to Maitland for Dr Dickheads first court date when we sat down and started to talk about how the marriage would work in the legal sense.

I knew the topic would come up sooner or later. So, I let the girls know the plan I had knocked together with Pastor Dan and just this week had begun to include Kim as my lawyer.

"Girls, as we know in this country, we can only have one of you legally recognized as my wife. Now I've spoken at length with Dan, and he's agreed to perform the ceremony as if you're both marrying me at the same time." I let them know.

"I've also spoken with Kim, and we're drafting a legal document that will be very similar to a marriage. It pertains to our rights with each other. It just won't be able to be registered as a wedding." The girl's faces dropped a little.

"However," I continued, "The language that we're putting in the document will mean that we can refer to each other as husband and wife," I thought a moment, "I mean wives. We need to choose who is in which role. But know that I love both of you equally, and there will be no difference in my eyes. Do either of you have any thoughts?"

The girls looked at each other and nodded.

"Yes," they both said in unison.

With only a slight hesitation, Melody spoke up, "Terry, Harmony will be the one to become your legal wife. I will be the one who signs Kim's legal document."

"Why is that?" I asked.

Melody continued, "There are a few reasons. First, Harmony is older."

"By about ninety seconds," I snorted.

"Well, yes, but it's one of our reasons. The second is that Harmony always sleeps on your left side; that is the side you will hold your wedding ring on."

"Okay, I also think that's a silly reason, but I get where you're coming from. Any other reasons?"

"Yes, Terry, this one is the important one, but there are a few things you need to know to explain it." Harmony told me as she grabbed my hand.

I looked at both my now fiancé's and waited. "As you know, mum and dad are quite well off, and Delotiz Inc is a generational family company. Any direct descendant in the family will inherit the company and be responsible for what happens with it. However, there are a lot of responsibilities and restrictions. The company, the money, and even this house is all tied up in a legal trust and framework that gives us a certain lifestyle but does not allow us to abuse the money and privilege afforded to us to the detriment to the following generations."

I nodded, having some idea of how the family finances worked.

"Melody and I are the only direct descendants of our parents. Dad has no siblings, and thereby, along with mum and dad, currently we four are responsible for the trust. As you marry both of us, this brings you into the immediate family and responsibility for the trust as well. When they come of age, any children that we have will also have those same responsibilities. If any of us decide we want out, we can't take what we think is our money and go, we have to sign a document, and in return, we get a bit of money, but when it runs out, that's it."

"So, what does this have to do with marrying you in place of Melody?" I asked Harmony.

"Terry," Melody started, "Harmony is a nurse, while you and I work from the company. While she has not left the family and is still a part of its benefits, she doesn't directly contribute to its growth. That doesn't have a huge effect right now. However, in later years and retirement, Harmony would get a lot less income than I will, not having directly contributed to the trust's growth." Harmony nodded.

Melody continued, "However, by becoming your wife and with you working for the company, she will have the same benefits that I do." She paused and smiled at her sister. "Not that I would ever have held anything back from my sister, but everything is arranged that the family will continually support and grow the company and, of course, the family trust."