Double or Nothing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harmony sent her an air kiss, and Melody responded with a wink.

"Alright, I'm with you now. But Melody, are you okay with signing the legal agreement?"

She sighed and looked at Harmony, then me, "Yes, our love, as long as I can call you my husband, and have your children, I will be happy."

That night we went through the details with William and Martha, who were very supportive and impressed by the framework of the legal agreement that Kim was putting together. With all those details being sorted out and a plan on how I could marry both my girls, we looked at a date a little under five months away. Kim assured me that we would have the legal agreements ready, and Pastor Dan was happy to do a private ceremony in the church for the three of us.

When the week of the arraignment hearing for Dr Dickhead arrived, Melody, Harmony and I all took the week off work and decided to drive from Bathurst to Maitland in my truck, but in place of driving right through, we took the scenic route, it took us just under three days to make the drive, but we stopped at several beautiful little towns, checking out bakery's, cafes and other little tourist style gift stores.

As a former traddie, I loved trying out the bakery vanilla slice, though I knew I would have to do an extra-long run for the calories when we got back home. The girls bought some clothes from some of the little craft shops, and we got a couple of looks when the three of us checked into the BnB with one king-size bed but three occupants. In the first BnB on the first night, the older lady checking us in asked if we wanted to set up the rollout bed. Melody replied with a giggle.

"No, our fiancé sleeps with us in the one bed every night!"

The old lady was lost for words for a moment and then put on a faux smile. I'm sure she was trying to bore holes in the back of our heads as we walked away, but we were getting used to unusual reactions to the three of us being an item.

The second night, at different BnB, an older man checked us in. He asked almost the same question, and Melody gave virtually the same response. However, where the lady the night before baulked, the old guy just got a huge grin and gave me a fist bump. The girls giggled, and as we walked away, I'm sure they swayed the hips a little more. I certainly felt their hips bump against my thighs more often than usual on the way to our room.

We arrived at mum and dad's house, got settled, and spent time hanging out with my dad. Mum was back in the hospital, having had her latest cancer treatment yesterday. She would be in for a few days, so we made plans to visit her once we knew what would happen with the arraignment.

Once Kim arrived with Candice, we played with my niece. She was growing quickly and was particularly taken with the twins. She kept looking between them and loved it when one held her while the other played peak-aboo. Once Candice settled down and was happy being held by Harmony, Kim gave us the dickhead's arraignment hearing details.

"It should be straightforward, Dr Dickhead," she laughed at our name for him. "Dr Dickhead, will be brought in, the charges against him read out, if the judge has any questions, he will ask them. This may include witnesses like yourself or Harmony. Then the judge will ask for a plea, either guilty or not guilty, and lastly, the judge will set probation or custody arrangements, and that will be it."

"So will we, what is the term, will we be called and sworn in?" I asked.

Kim laughed, "It's possible. You may need to prove who you are, but it is straightforward, and it's the judge asking the questions. There will be no cross-examination like you see in the movies."

We talked for another few hours until Paul showed up after finishing work with a whole lot of Thai food, and we feasted. Even Candice got a feed when Kim produced a shawl from a baby bag and fed her daughter. I must have stared a bit too long at my sister feeding her daughter.

"You mean to say you have two stunning finance's with those amazing breasts, and you're still checking out your big sister's tits?" she laughed at me.

I laughed back. "Well, first, you're right, my finance's have amazing tits, second for a big sister, yours were the first tits I ever got to see even if they were nothing but nubs, and lastly," I gave her the finger and a big smile, "I'm a guy, and I love tits."

Everyone laughed. Paul put down his beer to say something, but Kim cut him off.

"Paul, if you say what your about to say that, I'll cut your fucking dick off and make you use a dildo on me for the rest of your life!"

"What, I wasn't going to say anything!" he exclaimed, but he was smiling. Paul's parents had passed away years ago, and his older brother lived in Canada, so naturally, our family was his.

Melody laughed, "You were about to ask to see our tits since Terry gets to see his sisters?"

It looked like Paul would make that joke, but a second later, everyone choked on their drinks as both Melody and Harmony flashed everyone else in the room. My dad blushed bright pink, Kim spat her water back in the glass she was drinking from and Paul, well Paul sat wide eyed just staring even as the twins put their shirts back down, and me, well I just sat there with a smile a mile wide like the cat that just ate the fucking canary.

"Now that is the only look any of you get, but we keep our man happy with these girls," Melody giggled as she rubbed her tits. "And no one outside of family ever gets to see them."

"Lastly," Harmony looked at all of us, then settled on Paul, "Say anything to anyone, and I can tell you that your wife will be the least of your worries!"

That started another round of laughter, and we enjoyed the evening. Paul gave me grin after dopey grin and fist-bumped me all night. Later as everyone was settling down, I was up in our room, and the girls were in the bathroom when I got a knock on the open door.

"Mind if I come in?" my sister said.

I gestured, and she came and sat on the bed.

"How do you three fit in this bed?" she asked, smoothing the bedsheets.

I shrugged, "I don't know, it's our first night trying it, but we will make it work. We always do."

She touched my arm.

"That's what I love about you, Terry; you had every right to run away, become bitter and twisted by what Carol and Mackenzie did, but you didn't. I think that those girls rescued you just as much as they love telling how you rescued them."

I shrugged, "You're right, Kim."

She looked at me with concern. "Terry, tomorrow it's very likely that Carol will be in the courtroom. As your legal counsel, can I advise you to stay as far away from her as possible? Your discussions tend to be... passionate!"

We laughed.

"Not a problem Kim, if I don't need to talk to her, I won't."

"Good." And she stood, walking out the door, but as she reached the threshold, she turned back.

"And Terry!"

I looked over at her. She brought her hands to her breasts and cupped them.

"Thanks for noticing my tits all those years ago. These girls belong to Paul and Candice now. And with breasts on your finance's like they showed us tonight, it feels good to be still perved on my by dirty little brother." She grinned.

I blushed but laughed, "Hey, that's what little brothers are for!" I dropped my smile. "All jokes aside, I couldn't ask for a better sister than you Kim, I do love my big sister."

"I know, Terry; I love you too."

The next day at the appointed time, dad, Kim, Melody, Harmony and myself were seated in the courtroom gallery with a dozen different people who I had no idea who they were. We were all awaiting the arraignment hearing of Dr Dickhead. Technically, he was still a doctor at this point, but we were sure that it wasn't going to be for much longer before the medical board stripped him of his title, today would be telling.

A few moments before the hearing started, a lawyer came in and took the bench for the defendant. With them came Carol, dressed conservatively and looked like hell, she didn't look our way, and for the most part, all of us paid her no attention as she sat down right behind the defence bench. Dr Dickhead was brought in through a side door by security and given a seat beside his legal team. I don't think he noticed me because he just sat down and stared at the floor.

We all stood as the judge came in and sat once he called the hearing to order.

"This is an arraignment hearing for Doctor Stephen Morrison on the charges of," he paused and looked at his brief. "Assault with intent to cause bodily harm and attempted murder. Both on the person of Mr Terry Other. I also read here that you have verbally accosted Mr Other twice before the incident in question here today. Is this correct, Dr Morrison?"

One of his legal team spoke up.

"Your Honour, on behalf of my client, I would note that neither of the incidents you mention has any bearing on the charges levelled against Dr Morrison."

The judge raised his eyebrows, "Council, I note your name from the brief is Mr Morrison, your relation to the defendant?"

"I'm his cousin, your honour." The dickheads counsel replied.

"Well, Mr Morrison, even though you're family, I believe you should review the evidence against your client before entering my courtroom. According to my brief in the lead up to this case, I viewed an alarming video where your cousin, the defendant, Dr Stephen Morrison, verbally abused and then threatened Mr Other's life. Have you not viewed this video on behalf of your client counsellor?"

He tried to deflect. "Your honour, we had petitioned after the incident that the video not be included in legal proceedings and paid the appropriate.... fine, to both the courts and the medical board. The video was not supposed to be part of any evidence. And I ask that it be removed as part of the evidence in this or any future hearing."

I looked over at Kim, and she had a smug look on her face. Initially, my dad let slip that I had taken the video when Carol, Mackenzie, and Stephen accosted me outside Maitland Central café. Their legal team had gone into overdrive right away. It sounded like they had immediately worked to place a court order attempting to suppress the use of the video, and this is what the dickhead's counsel, his cousin, was referring to now.

I caught Kim's eye, and she gestured to me to keep an eye on proceedings. If they thought money would hide the behaviour from that day, they would be sadly mistaken.

The judge looked amused. "Mr Morrison. First, whatever order you believed you had regarding your client hiding his behaviour was not processed legally and would never have been approved upon review."

"Second, whatever money your client paid does not cover any legal action when a person's life was threatened." The entire defence side of the room deflated.

"Third, this is more personal from my point of view, but I can tell you that I have watched the video, and I am not impressed with your client's conduct or your client's family."

The judge continued. "The video that your client tried to suppress is in support of the matter we are here discussing today. That is that your client, Dr Stephen Morrison, assaulted and attempted to deprive Mr Terry Other of his life. Does your client understand the charges?" the judge looked at both men.

Dickhead and his cousin both swallowed, his cousin responded. "He does, your honour."

"Good," The judge then looked over at all of us in the gallery. "Is Mr Terry Other here with us today?"

I stood and acknowledged the judge, "Yes, Your Honour, I am."

Both Carol and the dickhead turned to look at me for the first time. Carol had surprise written on her face, Dr Dickhead contempt.

"Mr Other," the judge asked, "Would you be willing to respond to a few questions?"

"My legal council is here with me, Your Honour. I would be happy to respond to questions; however, would it be fine if she comes forward with me?" I asked.

The judge smiled, "Of course, please approach".

Kim and I walked into the main area of the court and sat down at what would usually be the prosecutor's bench. Kim whispered to me, to be honest and look to her if I needed any help.

"Now, Mr Other, this is just a hearing, and I was hoping that I could have you fill a few gaps for me." he shuffled some papers looking through what must be various reports and documentation about the history between myself and the Morrisons.

"Mr Other, can you tell me your relationship with the defendant?" asked the Judge.

"Um, sure, Dr Di... I mean Dr Morrison, is married to my ex-wife and has adopted my daughter as his own. Outside of three separate interactions, I do not have, nor do I desire any relationship with him or my former family." I was trying to keep calm. But honestly, I was nervous. The other time I had been in court was for the final divorce hearing. In that meeting, I had said nothing.

"Understandable, Mr Other, may I ask, today, do you have contact with your ex-wife or your... um, daughter?"

"No, Your Honour, including today, I have only seen Carol a few times since the divorce, and most of those have been unpleasant for both of us, and I have only seen Mackenzie a couple of times," I replied.

"So, you would say you have no relationship with your former wife or daughter?" he asked.

"No, I have no relationship with them, Your Honour." I shook my head. "The day that everything occurred, I received the divorce paperwork, their adoption request for Mackenzie and a restraining order against me to see any of them until the legal proceedings were complete."

I sighed and looked at the judge, he was leaving the floor open for me to continue, so I did. "I took it hard, Your Honour. I took it that neither Carol nor Mackenzie wanted me in their lives anymore. I felt pretty low, and with those three documents, it was like they were telling me that I was not good enough as a father, husband, and provider. In fact, Carol had told me that I was not good enough as a plumber in the letter she left with those documents. So no, Your Honour, I have no relationship with my former wife or daughter."

"I see," the judge responded. He looked at me for a moment.

"Can you tell me why you recorded the video from the incident at Maitland café?" He asked.

I squared my shoulders. "Yes, I had come back to visit my family as my mother had been recently diagnosed with a rare bone cancer." I heard a gasp from the other side of the room. I could tell it was Carol. She hadn't known, I continued. "Well, I had come to visit my mother following her first treatment and wanted to get some coffee and breakfast for my mother and father, so I went to where I knew the best coffee was, Maitland Central." I smiled and heard a couple of agreements muttered under their breaths. Most people knew Maitland Central. They use Wolff Coffee which is well known here in Australia. "Anyway, I had just been texting someone when my former daughter started the confrontation. I tried to walk away and not cause too much of a scene. However, Dr Morrison chose to pursue the matter. Back in the café, I sensed that conflict was coming, so I chose to record the interaction just in case, to protect myself in case of a legal matter."

"Did you inform the defendant or your former family that they were being filmed?" the judge asked.

"No, Your Honour, I will admit I was hoping for no confrontation, and as my legal counsel has subsequently informed me, we were outside in a public location. There was no legal reason why I could not be filming." I supplied to the judge seated before me.

The judge nodded. "Now, Mr Other, are you able to tell me how you felt following the threat in the video by Dr Morrison?"

"Honestly, Your Honour, I wasn't worried. Dr Morrison had a sexual affair with my then-wife for almost two years. Then he, my former wife and former daughter planned to try and devastate me as much as possible, from what I could fathom.

"So, as you can no doubt understand, Your Honour, I had a bit of anger I was carrying around with me. I'm also fit and healthy. I have an active male libido." I heard my girls chuckle along with a few others in the gallery, "I work out at least twice a week, and from my youth, I knew I could handle myself in a fight, so no, Your Honour, I wasn't apprehensive about any threats."

"Mr Other, are you saying you expected to get into an altercation with Dr Morrison?"

I laughed, "No, Your Honour, the good doctor," I glanced over at him a moment, and he was glaring at me. "Was the one who started each incident, I was never going to go after him, but if something did happen, I wouldn't hold back either."

"Okay, Mr Other, can you explain what you were doing at the hospital that day?"

"Sure, I had come to town urgently after my mother had been taken to hospital with chest pains due to her cancer. While in town, my sister, my council beside me, also gave birth to my niece. So, I was moving between cancer and maternity wards for a few days. On the day in question, Harmony, one of my girlfriends who was with me, my mother and myself were walking to the maternity ward to help my sister get ready to check out when Dr Morrison attacked me."

"One of your girlfriends, Mr Other?" the judge looked at me, eyebrows raised, I blushed, and most of the room, except for Carol, Dr Dickhead and his cousin, laughed at my expense.

"Okay, leaving your prowess as a single man alone, were you not worried being in the hospital where Dr Morrison worked that you would be in danger?" The judge asked.

"Again, no, I wasn't, Your Honour. I thought it was possible I could run into him. However, I never thought he would try to carry out his threat. As a doctor and surgeon, I always thought there was the... what do they call it? The Hippocratic Oath, do no harm."

The judge glared at Dr Dickhead, "Yes, Mr Other, you are correct. You should not have been worried. Okay, moving on, only a couple of more questions, what is your current health status following the incident?"

"Well, whatever was injected into me was serious enough that I died twice in the emergency room and I am told it almost happened a third time. I was out of it for a few days, and it's only due to the care and attention of both my family, and the amazing medical teams at Maitland hospital that I am here today."

I smiled. "I can say, Your Honour, that I have made a full recovery with no side effects from my time in hospital."

"I see," the judge replied, noting and looking through the papers. Finally, he looked at me with a gleam in his eyes. "Just one last question Mr Other, taking us back to the conversation earlier, you mention that your former wife and daughter left you because you were a plumber, correct?"

"Yes, Your Honour that is what I am told."

"Are you still a plumber Mr Other?"

"I am still certified as a master plumber, Your Honour," I replied.

The judge chuckled, "A very legal response Mr Other. Let me phrase it a different way. What is your occupation today?"

I could see how this was going. This judge must have been done wrong in a previous life as he was giving me a chance to rub it in Carol's face a little.

"Well, today, I am employed by Delotiz Inc as the national quality manager across each product line for domestic and international distribution."

"Very impressive, Mr Other; it appears that you are more than just a plumber."

"Thank you, Your Honour."

"That will be all; thank you for your time, Mr Other."

With that, we retreated to our seats, Carol's gaze followed me as I sat back down with the girls, and they each took an arm and held it tight. We all then had to listen to a rebuttal of pure drivel from Dr Dickheads legal counsel. They tried to point out how Dr Dickhead was an upstanding member of the community, except for my incidents. At one point, the judge looked over at me and raised an eyebrow looking at how both Melody and Harmony were holding onto me, I smiled back at him, and he stifled a chuckle.