All Comments on 'Double or Nothing Pt. 06: Final Take'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An excellent ending to an excellent original story. Thank You for sharing it with us. I gave it 5 stars.

Darkness86Darkness8612 months ago

Would've liked to know what Charol told Mackenzie nice conclusion though

bhill8671bhill867111 months ago
You did the series proud

5 + stars.

muddman74muddman7411 months ago

I think you gave a good ending to Other2's delightful series. That's one of my favorite serial stories on Lit and your story gives it a good conclusion. Unlike some others here, you giving Carol a good ending seemed to fit well in that she finally got her head out her butt and found the real meaning of love.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great finally, any chance of a follow up on Ned and Eli meeting?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful ending to the story that started out with heartache. 4 stars Bob

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Dang. Why did I know that I'd be giving this another 5 BIG ASS STARS again!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

It was a decent ending I'm not sure all that hate he had for her would actually disappear though but I get it that's why it's called fiction I'm glad her daughter was able to forgive her over time cause the daughter would have never been whole if she didn't though I think she was being a little venditve the way she said oh no not since Trevor it was like that was her way of saying he's better than you in every way and like she was saying there was never any true feelings for him ever so yeah being a little venditve still he just didn't see it cause he was being blind and deaf however you done a pretty good job finishing a exllenet series

LifeisadventureLifeisadventure9 months ago

Always enjoy your stories and in this case a take on another’s. It was a good ending bringing closure. Not quite up to the original but that, like so many of yours is a classic! The depth of defeat and betrayal to the amazing life and love Terry achieved is great. You brought closure for Mackenzie & Carol which was nice to see. I don’t think Terry and the wives needed anymore. But but I like the way you used him to bring that to them.

Good job thanks

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

Love your stories.

58zuave58zuave8 months ago

Nice ending to a great story.

VersatekVersatek8 months ago

The original is one of my favorite stories. This was a nice follow-on that I hadn't found until 15 months after publication. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Huh, I read nine or ten comments and none of them called you, ‘Tramp, on the ‘Ned Kelly was an American outlaw’ comment at the end of this story. I know it’s probably a typo and probably 20 comments have mentioned it but none lately so I thought I would just throw that out there. Anyway, good wrap-up to O2O1’s loooonnngg story. Not that it was a bad story, but it was really looonng. But thanks, ‘Tramp, enjoyed it much.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Think he was just explaining a bushranger was similar to an American outlaw during that time period. Not that he was an American outlaw

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

This was an interesting ending to the “Double or Nothing” story. I was glad that dickhead was killed and that Carol finally found happiness in the end. Terry found himself a new family and Mackenzie was part of that family. Carol has recovered from her vindictiveness and with counseling, she has turned the corner and is once again the Carol of old. This was a nice ending to the story and I give it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of your best. Five Stars

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As always, extremely interesting, well thought out (even if based on that other fine story) & written. Saddletramp, you're a godsend to this program & one of it's finest writers. Thank you. 5 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm surprised u did a finish to this story. I read the original first and started disliking the main character. He acted like a little boy afraid to get in trouble and a chronic victim. In the end he was just taken care of by the people around him with no action on his part, he almost seemed maternal and feminine? Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wouldn't have agreed Carol deserved a happy ending after the shit she pulled. Some things just can't be forgiven in my opinion. I'm not saying she deserved to die, but I don't think she suffered enough for the magnitude of her crimes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it. Beautiful ending for an excellent story. Your ending did O2O1 proud, and wrapped it up nicely. This was my 2nd time thru, and loved it as much as the first time I read it. Thanks for sharing it with us, as I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great addition to OTO's story, thanks. But I feel that you missed a trick with the bullets recovered from the body adding to the police's confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A master writer, adds to a master's story, but with a clever twist from his own writing.

A very nice read.

The Hoary Cleric

rbloch66rbloch6625 days ago

I appreciate that you continued a storyline that is a favourite of mine. You added a twist with the ghosts, but the rest seemed to a shuffle and reconfiguration of elements of the main storyline.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...