Double Teamed

Story Info
Chad, a human, heads to a furry bar to get fucked...
2.1k words
6.5k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Chad groaned, entering the bar with a wrinkle to his nose. His head was trimmed in a modern style, left long on top and styled over so that it curved like a wave, the loose ends dangling towards his face. It was not his usual look, but, well, when he was heading out to do something that he didn't usually partake in, it seemed like a good idea to disguise his appearance.

Just a little. Not enough to really look different, but enough that he could tell anyone who "caught" him there that they'd gotten the wrong end of the stick, plausible deniability or some shit like that.

Not...that he wanted to go there, no, to the furry bar, of course not. Chad took a deep breath, seating himself at the bar, yet again trying not to look as if he was too comfortable there, for it was not the sort of place that any human should have looked at home in.

And there was a good crowd there that night, lots of anthros around, big and muscular. There were a lot there too that didn't have shirts on, a mix of males and females -- and some that could have been either or non-binary. Chad didn't mind either way, his inclinations going all ways, as long as he was being respectful.

He sipped his drink, a cocktail guaranteed to get him drunk quickly, the heaving throng of bodies behind him, clad in so much fur that he wondered how they even managed in the bar when it was so warm in there already. But he liked getting to see more of them, their bodies lightly sweaty, some lions bustling by, dragging their tails along the back of his bar stool.

Against himself, Chad shivered. But he was not cold, not at all, not as he mumbled into his drink and swallowed down more of it, the cool liquor sliding down his throat. He'd finished his drink, heart pounding, waiting, and was about to order another when someone put their heavy paw on his shoulder, fingers curling around to the front of his admittedly small muscle.

"Hey, boy," the husky grinned, tail wagging, his fur a light blue with a white front and splash around his muzzle. "Why don't you come to the back with us?"

It was phrased as a question, but Chad was always going to go along with it, step by step, shuffle by shuffle. He wanted it, even though he'd needed the alcohol, once again, to push himself lightly into it, though getting down on his knees in front of a beefy stud in the bathroom was nothing out of the ordinary to him.

And anyone could have seen, all as Chad was pinned between two husky bodies, one grey husky with his trousers pulled down far enough to expose his cock and balls, but no further than that. The second was the blue-furred husky that had caught him in the bar, though Chad didn't mind being their prey at all, even if huskies would not typically hunt someone like him out.

It was just a happy accident as he sucked down the blue husky's massive cock, the husky stripped down to nothing but his fur, though he looked comfortable enough like that. His curly tail picked up a bit as Chad whimpered around his cock, the thick length pushing down his tongue between his teeth, holding it in place as he grunted in the back of his throat.

"Mmm... Wonder if his arse is as tight?"

Chad shivered, his trousers pulled down, revealing his cock and balls, though they were not destined to get any attention, not that night. He almost wished that he had had more to drink to make it easier as a second husky dick pressed up to his backside, sliding over his rump, though his soft flesh gave to the pressure of it. He didn't have all that much muscle there, not for someone that didn't work out, but that was okay, because the husky duo were only interested in what lay inside him, what pleasure his human form could give them.

The husky pressed the tapered tip of his cock, pink and glistening with pre-cum, to his backside, finding his hole and bearing in, slowly. It was as if the canine anthro wanted Chad to feel every last sordid inch of his dick as it slid deeper and deeper and deeper, stretching him out more and more, past the point where he thought that his body could take it. Still, Chad groaned, gulping down the head of the other husky's dick, double-teamed and spit-roasted from both ends between the bodies that he lusted for.

Maybe it was wrong to fetishise them as much as he did, to long for them, to adore them, to lust for them, but...he couldn't help it. And the big, strong anthros seemed to like making use of him and his body too so, really, where was the harm in it?

No... No, there was no harm, no harm at all, not as he grunted and groaned and drooled around a length of cock so big that he could barely even breathe around it, his airway cut off as it ground deeper. As it pressed in hard, he literally couldn't gasp for air through his nostrils, needing to breathe when the husky pulled back, setting up a pounding, brutal pace on his face, grinding in hard and fast.

To them, he was just a hole. To them, he was just something to be fucked. To them, he was just sex. And he loved them for that, for treating him as he terribly wanted to be treated, as he deserved.

Chad moaned, taking the husky's dick deeper, on all fours. He should have cared more about the dirty bathroom floor and yet he could not bring himself to, not at all, not as lust pounded and ached through him, so deep, so stringent, clawing at the core of his being and dragging him down into depravity.

It was all that he wanted, all that he craved, though it was hard to take, driving in deep to his backside, stretching out his arse, even though his howls were muffled around the husky's dick too. Between them, he was speared, stuffed full, gagging and moaning on a cock that, really, was too large for his mouth, the burning ache from his backside spreading through his entire body.

"Unff... Slut is so fucking tight..."

Chad shuddered. Fuck, he loved when they talked about him like that, trapped between their thickly muscled, powerful bodies, feeling how their glutes tensed with every grind of their hips. They acted as if he wasn't even there, like he was just a living fleshlight, a warm, human hole that could be filled from both ends.

And he wanted it all the more, his cock hard and throbbing, even though he was not quite as firm as he would have been if his arse had not been crammed full of every inch of husky dick the canine had at his disposal. It was the pressure in his hole that made it so, his backside aching deeply, though it did not mean that orgasm would be out of reach for him, not at all. Pre-cum leaked from his cock in a thin stream and he shook his head faintly, the bare millimetre that he was able to turn his head back and forth with the husky's cock keeping his mouth in place.

Fuck... He wanted more, aching, whimpering, drooling around the slick length of cock, feeling how it pushed into his throat. Chad's body wanted to buck and gag, eyes watering, but he had to close his eyes in the end, revelling in the presence of those masculine bodies, the thick muscle of their thighs, surely at least twice the size of his legs.

"Heh... He won't be tight for long. Good cock sucker though..."

Chad shivered at the praise. Why was that as hot as it was? He didn't want to think like that, no... Not that he wanted to be praised and drooled over for all he could offer the muscled huskies. He didn't even know, not yet, whether he was going to get out of the bar without being fucked raw by more and more -- and that was both a good thing and a bad thing for Chad, despite his tangled, swollen desires.

He moaned, however muffled the sound came out, the bathroom light flickering and buzzing above him, the hard tile of the bathroom floor grinding up against his knees. Yet the ache that was to be found there was nothing in comparison to the burning pound of his backside as the husky's knot started to swell.

Oh, fuck, they were close... And there was his need too, blistering through him, clawing at the pit of his belly, refusing to even entertain the faintest notion of Chad ignoring it. It was not as if, anyway, he was in control of his orgasm, a toy to be passed back and forth between them, used as he had intended on his arrival at the bar.

He didn't look like himself anymore, not down on all fours, barely even managing to support himself as the huskies double-teamed him, drooling thickly around a cock that hammered into the back of his throat without any care or consideration for his comfort. All Chad could do was gulp around it as the lurch of climax powered through him, the husky ramming up deeply into his backside, letting his knot inflate.

It was that very strain, his hole stretched to the point where Chad was sure, so very sure, that he would hit his limit, that powered him through climax, even if the spurts of weak cum that splattered the cold tile were nothing in comparison to what the huskies would unload in him. The one fucking his mouth, whose name he didn't even know, snarled, lips peeling back from his teeth. His knot swelled, but he couldn't wedge it into Chad's mouth -- it just wouldn't fit! He'd taken a smaller knot, before, behind his teeth, which had forced him to keep his mouth open for a good twenty minutes at least before it had, finally, deflated again after climax, but he wasn't in the business of breaking his jaw, frankly, just to please a partner!

No... But he would do everything in his power to give back all that he got from them too, a mutually beneficial kind of fuck. The swollen knot in his hole throbbed and, before he could come to terms with the enormity of what was happening, he was being filled from both ends at once, the huskies grinding and rolling their hips ardently against him as if they were trying to scrape even more drops of pleasure from the moment. Hot, sticky ropes of cum flowed into him, heady spurt after spurt, yet Chad was not even given the pleasure of gulping it all down, peering up at the husky before him, a little cross-eyed. His fur was ruffled and matted, faintly, with sweat, tongue lolling out at the epitome of passion, Chad drinking it all in, while he could press through the strain of taking it all in.

Yet he was just there for them, really, his own weak orgasm marking the ground. Already, other bodies were clamouring around them, grunts and whines in an animal tongue telling him exactly what they wanted from him. Chad didn't need to hear their words to know that, of course, shuddering there between the canines, cum trickling thickly out from the corner of his mouth as he swallowed hard and tried to keep what had been poured down his throat, forcing him to gulp, where it belonged.

Between the huskies, he'd always get what he needed, even if he was sure that he would not be able to sit comfortably again for a week after (that might have been something of an over-exaggeration). With a slight smirk, Chad coughed, heaving for breath, as the husky's dick slipped free of his lips, another taking his place instantly.

It was just one of the reasons, after all, that he kept coming back to the furry bar...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
SparkyD315SparkyD3157 months ago

This is the first story I ever read Werth this genre and it was awesome!

AmethystMareAmethystMare7 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

For The Girl Girl uses boyfriend to negotiate for gym membership.in Gay Male
My Dad Turning Me Into His Cumdump Homophobic father catches son and friend and uses his son.in Gay Male
Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls Straight boy turned by two doms on a night out.in Gay Male
Forced Breeding: A Stripper's Story Luke gets a new job.in Gay Male
Large BLACK Firehose Straight white fire captain becomes obsessed by black cock.in Gay Male
More Stories