Double the Fun with Twin Bunnies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not help herself, her body brought to its very first orgasm without her even realising what was happening, though Celeste, of course, knew what an orgasm was. She felt it trembling through her body, muscles contracting, her pussy wet, slick, though she only left a damp patch on her underwear, head spinning with the passion of the moment that was nowhere under her control. That was what the bunnies were there for, lustful and keen, their eyes sparkling, fur so unbelievably soft against her as they crooned and coaxed her, lifting her up and through the daze of such splendid pleasure that there was nothing to draw her back down from her high.

She slipped, drifting, yet when she came to again from a dazed kind of orgasm, she found herself on the bed, whimpering, breathing hard, sweaty and sticky under her dress. Unaware of how much time had passed, she blinked back to full consciousness to find the twins standing over her, naked except for the custom strap-on harnesses -- complete with toys -- that they had made themselves. Of course, they would never have bought sub-quality equipment, much less when it came to the art of pleasure, after all.

They smiled as one, perfectly poised, ready for everything and anything.

"We thought we'd give you the best birthday present of all," they practically purred, words slipping between the two of them as if Celeste well and truly was dreaming. "These... Celeste, dear, these are only for you."

The hard lengths of magecrafted shafts would adjust to her body, providing the perfect filling: it was magecraft that she had seen applied already, though in a very different, less sexual manner. She whimpered, fingers twitching, regaining use of her body, though she reached out too hungrily to grasp at Eclipse's faux shaft, surprised when the bunny rolled her hips forward, moaning out loud.

"Oh! Oh, honey..."

Her ears slicked back briefly, casting the woman a look of pure seduction. For the strap-on shafts were not only expertly crafted but designed in such a way that every little sensation teased through them to the wear, exactly as if they were real. But the bunnies would not wait for her to realise that on their own, suddenly in motion, their calm and sweet poise, their cunning control... All of that disappeared in a moment, wild grins on their lips, diving as one to come up against Celeste with single-minded lustful intent.

There was no going back as they shifted from their smoothly sensual seduction to reaping the spoils of passion in but a moment, the strap-on shafts grinding up against Celeste's body, their fingers eagerly working her clothes free. The dress ripped where they could not get the ties of the bodice loosened in time, but no one cared about that as Celeste moaned, struggling to reach them, her pussy damp, folds slick with her arousal. And no longer did she have to hide it, every tiny feeling that had been hidden away rising with the flaring snap of a flame consuming kindling, snarling through her.

No more was she just a woman as she was rolled onto her side, eager fingers between her thighs, the bunnies knowing exactly where to go, what to do, how to touch her. Oh, they were older, of course, and had far more experience than her, though Celeste did not care who they'd been with before, only that they were with her. That was all that mattered as Eclipse nibbled and nipped more fervently at her neck, Luna behind her, her shaft grinding against Celeste's backside, thrusting and pumping as if she was about to penetrate her right then and there.

"Ah..." Eclipse whimpered, eyes alight, stealing a kiss from Celeste as if they were in short supply. "You're so wet already, dear... You're not going to need any preparation at all!"

To warm her up at that point, after all, would have been laughable -- they only had to be mindful of her body and the limits of it for her first time. And there could be no better first time for Celeste as she panted heavily, rolling back and forth in the bed as the twins made use of her, pleasing her, the touch of their fingers on her, sliding over her waist, her hips, up to her breasts and tweaking her nipples to an electric thrill of pleasure more than she could bear. They were experienced, more so than she could have hoped for, so warm and so close as they squeezed in, bunny surrounding her.

"Ah... Yes... Please!"

She wanted to grab them, to pin one down, to show them just how much she wanted it -- but the odds were quite clearly stacked against her there. The twins had promised her a night and a show to remember and that meant them taking control for that to happen -- at least for the moment, showing Celeste the way as Eclipse's cock teased between her legs as she laid on her back.

The woman huffed and puffed, struggling to get enough breath into her lungs, but the bunnies changed positions again, easing to the edge of the bed, Luna lying on her back with her feet pressed down firmly into the floor for leverage that she would very soon need. Celeste was pushed down over them, the bunnies confident in positioning her, for Celeste would not know, not on her own, how to get into place for what they had in mind for her. The hard tip of Luna's strap-on pressed up to the pucker of her anal ring, Celeste's toes curling, holding her breath.

Maybe...

But she was not in control, regardless of how her skin flushed in hot, needy patches, her body not knowing one bit what it needed to do to keep up with everything. But all Luna required was a slathering of lubrication to ease over her shaft, the bunny whimpering, panting hotly against the back of Celeste's neck and shoulder blades, striving to hold herself back as her hard length -- it felt like hers, even if it was a product of magecraft -- was slathered in slick lube.

"Oh... Ohhh!"

She ground and thrust, unable to help herself, desperate to do what bunnies did best in expressing herself in one of the most carnal ways possible. She had to thrust and Celeste was there and ready to take her, pushing up into her anal ring for her very first time. They could have taken a more conventional virginity first -- but where would the fun have been in that? Celeste squealed, panting, clinging to Eclipse as the black bunny bore over her, her strap-on shaft in her hand, tightly clasped, pointing at the wet treat of the woman's pussy.

"Ah, relax, darling you're going to love this..."

She had to trust them, knowing that they knew best, clinging to them, her nails digging in like claws, though there was no evading the thrust of Eclipse's shaft too as her pussy was, slowly but surely, stretched around that thick length. They were not oversized, those members, but perfectly so to fit her body, delivering pleasure untold with thrust after thrust.

Two shafts at once had her head spinning, panting heavily, though she could not show her eagerness too much, pinned as she was. Not that the rabbits would have allowed her to do anything else but to enjoy every second of their fucking, powering into her body in perfect synchronisation, grinding in, one at a time, so that she was never left without a cock to fill her.

Celeste's moans filled the air, the bed creaking under her, though she had never given much thought to the springs under the mattress.

"Ohh... Ohhh!"

"Yes, Celeste, yes!"

Eclipse kissed her fiercely, sealing away her cries, muffling them, for there was nothing else that they could have done to bring her to a better high than fucking her as they were in that moment, grinding in, using the rampant power and sexual energy in their bodies to its best precedence. The bunnies quivered as if what they had held back for years, out of respect for Celeste, was finally coming out all at once, though the clenching of her two holes, both together, could have been partially to blame for that.

Celeste had never considered anal sex before, but it was difficult to think of anything else at all as she was thrown well and truly in the deep end, the strain immense but nothing that she could not handle with the bunnies to hold her tight. They lifted and carried her through the stretch, grinding deeper and deeper until her body took the entirety of those lengths. Yet it was, in all fairness to the young woman going through her first time, a lot to bear through.

"Steady, sweetheart, we've got you..."

Luna held her tightly, rubbing her sides, her hips, her breasts, every part of Celeste that she could reach even as she was sandwiched between a white-furred body and a dark-furred body. Celeste moaned and twisted, the strain and stretch building and building, her body only just coming to grips with what was happening, lingering on the edge of something that could have been an orgasm -- she didn't have enough experience to tell yet. But that was alright, her twisting grunts giving the bunnies more pleasure as they held her tightly, whispering soothingly to her, though their bodies ached to fuck her and fill her until all of them collapsed into a sweaty mess on the bed.

She had to bear through it, holding out, her lower abdomen quivering with the strain of taking so much, even if she had been as well prepared for it as she possibly could have been. Eclipse's warm fur pushing over her tickled her belly, even teasing up to the nub of her clit as she ground in particularly deep, using every inch of the strap-on shaft to the best of her ability, though it was a light enough touch to be pleasurable.

A tiny moment, a little touch, but it was enough for her to pant and let out a groan that rose up from the back of her throat, the depths of her soul. It was not giving in but an acceptance of sorts, the bunnies rising against her as they, finally, got to do exactly what they wanted with Celeste.

The rolling thrusts of their body came with deep pounds -- together, both at once, once her body had accepted them, the strain fading, leaving only pure bliss in its wake. For pain was never meant to linger in the pursuit of sexual passion, which was only one of many things that the bunnies were there to teach her, both in love and in lust. They were unstoppable, grinding into her, their thrusts driving deep, shaking her body and the bed, Celeste's moans rising as a bunny's lips pressed into her throat. It was there that Eclipse nibbled and nipped and nuzzled, seeking out every one of Celeste's sensitive spots, as the woman tipped into her first orgasm with two shafts inside her.

There was no stopping Celeste either, something that she was only vaguely beginning to understand, as orgasm pounded her body, a deep ache swamped by pleasure, the world spinning around her. Waves of ecstasy wracked her -- but she had the twins there to hold her fast, to keep her where she needed to be, moaning and grunting, barely aware of the sounds that she was making in the moment. Yet it was not as if they could stop themselves either, lips parted as they panted lustfully, breeding her young body with all the passion they had in them, the perfect fuck machines, giving more meaning than ever to the saying "fucking like bunnies".

The intensity did not stop there, moans and cries to encourage her rolling on, sweeping up into one great cacophony of bliss. The twins were perfect, but that did not mean that raw sexuality and sensuality could not tremble through them in symphony with their thrusts, shaking her body while they took her pussy and arsehole, her body tight around them.

"Ohhh..." Eclipse moaned, shaking her head lightly, ears flicking from side to side, trembling. "So close... Oh, Celeste... You're so..."

Yet love would be teased forth at just the right times, her body aching, pounding with lust, though the bunny could not help herself. She was just in the right position to fuck down into Celeste, giving her twin sister even more pleasure at the same time, bearing the woman's body down onto the other bunny's cock. Thus, all three were connected intricately when that it mattered the most, passion winding around them, drawing them in close, sweat dampening fur and skin alike as they rocked and thrust together.

But Eclipse could not hold out as Celeste's pussy milked the strap-on, the slickness of it shiny with the woman's arousal, squealing as her orgasm hit her. Of course, it was not a male orgasm, despite the sensitivity of the magecrafted toy, but a female one, her pussy squeezing, rippling, though every clench was erratic. She could control that part of her body, of course, if she wanted to, but there was something in letting go too that caught her, head thrown back, her ears perfectly arched back from her head as her hair flowed down like a wild yet silken waterfall.

With her sister squealing in climax, Luna on the bottom could not hold out for much longer either, though it was indeed a wonder that she had held off for so long already. Maybe it was her love and warmth for Celeste that had come through, above all else, why she'd tensed and strained, her hair clinging damply to the back of her neck, but it was harder to hold back when her twin sister was pushing the woman down on her cock with such raw force and power. She quivered, bracing on the edge, but no one was there to catch her groans of climax other than Celeste as orgasm erupted.

Her shaft felt as if it was aching, though that was just a feature of magecraft, her body tingling, straining, wanting to contain it all, every last bit of it to the very end. She had to try, had to thrust, hind paws pressing down wantonly into the carpet all she could thrust up, over and over, lost in the moment while she filled Celeste's backdoor entrance.

Caught in the middle, all Celeste could do was trust them to ride it out with her, unsure whether she was climaxing or not as pleasure undulated through her, peaking and falling, yet never quite dipping into any kind of trough. It just seemed to keep going and going, towing her passionately along with it, her throat raw with emotion as she moaned, a bunny's nose buried so very sweetly into the crook of her neck.

The bunnies, however, could not climax forever, even if their orgasms lasted longer than what would have come forth from a male shaft, if they had really had what they'd strapped on between their legs. No, it was all for the passion of it, whimpering, crying out softly, easing down, the bliss of a high softening into a deeper, burning afterglow.

Yet the end of the first round -- did it even count as the first if they'd gotten Celeste off once already? -- only brought more as their shafts eased softly from her body, Celeste whimpering as they left her entrances.

"Ah... Ohhh..."

Fresh soreness eased through her, a little more in her backside than her pussy, though that had to be expected even as her head swam. Luna wriggled out from under Celeste's body, her hard shaft leading the way, but Celeste found it less comfortable lying back on the bed without the bunny between her and the sheets, whimpering, trying to find someone to hold onto. Yet Luna was not the only bunny around when she had two, not one, there for fun...

Eclipse's lips dipped passionately to her breasts as she locked them around one nipple, suckling it into her mouth with the passion that bunnies were so renowned for, wiping all thoughts of strain and pain from Celeste's mind as she writhed desperately, clinging to the bunny. She found Eclipse's ears, her hair, not quite knowing where was okay to cling, panting and heaving, her hips lifting and bucking almost of their own accord, not quite sure she could even have been said to be in control of her own body, even then.

"Come on, darling..."

Husky and flirtatious, Luna remained a rambunctious bun of sexual energy, posing in the spotlight, her fur nicely highlighted, a "come hither" look on her face. Her cock gleamed with lubrication, but it was not as if uncleanliness was a problem for any of them, not as she crooked a finger and, without knowing entirely what she was doing, Celeste dropped to her knees on the carpet before her.

But Luna was there to show her, firmly yet gently directing her, leading the way as her sister pressed up alongside so that Celeste could clean both of their cocks at once. They moaned and whimpered, rocking their hips forward so that their shafts, one at a time, speared between her lips, sliding over her tongue, giving them all something of a new experience, even if it was something that, together, they were all experiencing for the very first time. There didn't, after all, only ever have to be a single first time in sex: one more thing that the bunnies would impart to their dear Celeste in good time.

She cleaned their cocks off with rough, coarse laps of her tongue, eager still, her energy returning to her. To have everything that she had ever wanted right there before her was all that Celeste could imagine was true bliss, finding it more difficult to lick while her lips were strained wide with smiling. She may have been nude, but she felt more comfortable in her own skin than ever with the bunnies, their whimpering moans the sweetest music to her ears that could ever have come forth.

"Ah, yes..."

"Around the tip..."

"Now, take it deep!"

Ah, their energy was so much more than hers, eyes glinting, Eclipse's length spearing into her mouth lusciously where Celeste sucked on it, adoring all the pleasure she gave to the bunny in turn. Her hands swept down the black bunny's thighs, stroking and teasing, yet a hard length thrust into her hand, where her fingers struggled to close around it, her heart turning over in her chest. Had that shaft really gone into her backside? Yet there was little time to linger as she practically wound the bunnies up like a magecraft stone, set to store energy, being charged and charged, until it could hold no more magic, glistening and crackling at its breaking point.

"Now..."

Luna grinned, though her breasts rose and fell, need coursing through her so vehemently that she had to snatch in what air she could.

"We have a new subject to teach you about!"

Celeste's eyebrows went up, heat in her cheeks, but more and more confident, more so than she had been before. Was all that it took to get there spilling her secret attraction to the bunnies? It seemed so!

"Well, you're going to have to tell me then!"

She lunged for Luna's cock with her mouth open, but the bunny was clever, twisting away, not letting her get it into her mouth while she laughed out loud, the length glistening with a hint of Celeste's saliva where she had paid it due attention.

"Oh, it's going to be excellent..." Eclipse fluttered her eyelashes, yet the bunny quivered as if something within her was about to expose, even her cottontail twitching. "But this time we won't hold back!"

No time for breath, not as Celeste was pinned onto all fours, hardly knowing how she got down there, on the comfortable, plush rug that covered a chunk of her bedroom floor. The room was so large, even with the staging area set up in there, that they had more than enough room to move around, but she opened her mouth willingly for the thickness of Eclipse's dark-coloured cock, designed to match her fur, slipped inside.

It was better, to concentrate on it, not wondering anymore what they had in store for her, for everything coming together. Eclipse had to kneel before her to get her shaft on the right height, though it was good that the bunnies were not all that much taller than her -- only enough to make a difference. Celeste trembled, lust taking over, latching onto the bunny's hips greedily, sucking down her length, driven on by Eclipse's moans as if nothing else in the world mattered to her.

"Ohhh... Yes... Celeste."

Her hips thrust, spearing that cock deeper, though it was too long to slide every inch into the woman's mouth, even if her pussy had been more than stretchy enough to take it there. But that was alright -- just another nuance and tease of sex and lust that Celeste would come to learn, as much as she desperately whined and struggled to push it into the back of her throat, eyes watering. It took a distraction for her to ease off that, Luna kneeling behind her, but when the white bunny's cock slipped into her pussy, filling her passage once more, Celeste was no longer in any position at all to try to rush things before she was ready.