Double the Fun with Twin Bunnies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the bunnies who were in control, all for the better, double penetrating her again, though the spit roast was new, more sordid and kinkier than Celeste could ever have imagined. They worked perfectly together, fucking her hard, teasing her right up to the limit of what her body could take and holding her there, quivering between them. It was all that Celeste could do to cling onto Eclipse's thighs and hips, holding onto anything she could to say in place, her whole body rocked and ground between two bodies that knew far more about sex and the pursuit of such pleasure than she could have said she did.

She couldn't move, struggling to breathe, snatching breaths every time Eclipse pulled out, though Luna's firmly guiding paws on her hips kept her in place. They varied their thrusts, though always worked into one another, sometimes grinding in hard and fast, hips slapping into her buttocks while Eclipse fed her just a little more of her cock, testing her lips, but didn't push Celeste beyond what she could take. After all, it was not all about roughly fucking, over and over, but bringing forth their own portrayal of love and delight in it, skin trembling, muscles jumping, tensions and lines of lust strung out through their bodies in a way that had to be brought to the surface.

Yet that sexuality would always be shown, now that Celeste was more than of age, soft touches sweeping down her arms, breasts pressed to her back with an open silk dressing gown on an early morning. It did not have to be crude or lewd to be sexual and that was all that the bunnies sought to encompass in their lives, their craft and, of course, entertainment too. Celeste was so much more to them than merely a passing fancy, the bunnies exchanging a look over her back and linking their fingers, clasping one paw each tightly.

Silent communication thrummed between them as Celeste's lips and pussy gave them explosive pleasure, the magecraft in the dildos feeding it back through their bodies in electric tingles and thrills. They cried out as they fucked her harder and harder, pushing her on, Eclipse even grabbing her hair, demonstrating another nuance of passion, and dragging her mouth down a little more on her cock, asking Celeste to please her more.

Celeste was never supposed to keep up with them, however, not as they fucked her senseless, sharing her body between them as if it was always supposed to be that way. Her buttocks ground back, trying to get even more of Luna's shaft inside her when the entire length was used up, feeding off their sexual energy, letting it carry her up and away to a time where she was just like them. And, in time, she could learn from the bunnies, all their tips and tricks and sexy little ways, finding something more of herself and her sexuality as she grew into her sexual life.

"Unff... Mmmph!"

She tried to cry out for more around the cock in her mouth, eyes damp with tears at the corners, though she wouldn't have changed anything, the force of Eclipse's demanding thrusts, for the world, oh no. She was there to stay, her body to be shared, heart pounding, breasts lightly jostled as they hung under her body, poised as she was on all fours. Yet the crescendo between them built and built, just like the music that they performed to, the twins arching their bodies, hips rolling, glutes tensing, even their hamstrings ever so lightly standing out on the backs of their thighs, as if their bodies were so finely tuned to embody sexuality that there was no way they could possibly be anything else.

More and more... Celeste cried out her passion for them, letting them fill her, but she would not stop the rise of her own orgasm as Luna's paw snuck between their bodies, teasing her clit, pressing lightly on it, as much an expert in the female body and form as she was with everything else. That was all it took for Celeste to spiral out of control over the edge, caught in the loving arms of the bunnies while they held her fast through the exulting high and bliss of undulating orgasm.

While her body twisted in waves of pleasure, rising and falling, the bunnies could not hold back, fucking her hard, taking the moment to throw themselves more passionately into it than ever. Celeste gagged on the shaft in her mouth, trying to take it down, though she would not have cared that her eyes were watering even if she'd noticed. There was too much rolling through her, speared between two cocks and bodies that she adored, the bunnies squealing and thrusting more wildly still as orgasm took them.

It was a moment for all three to share, all together, pleasure lusted for between female bodies, tingling with passion, skin heated up and flaring where the nerve-endings became more sensitive than ever. Even Eclipse struggled to keep the pace of her thrusts steady, leaning over Celeste's back to clasp her arms around the other woman's waist, holding her tight, crying out as she bucked and drove in more eagerly still in climax. Luna could not tip forward, not with her twins' body in the way, but she could dig her fingers passionately into the space in front of Celeste's hips, dragging her back onto her cock as she near enough savagely punctuated her thrusts, spending herself in female bliss, with needy grunts and groans.

"Oh... Oh... Ohhh..."

For them, always for them. Exhaustion clawed at Celeste, barely aware of her orgasm softening to an all-encompassing glow. The aftermath, however, felt different to before, dragging her down into sleepy warmth, though the shafts of the bunnies slipping from her pleasantly sore body helped a little, their arms around her. They cast aside the strap-on toys, paying attention to Celeste and her alone, taking her up onto Celeste's large bed, all naked, pressing in on either side of her.

On her back, Celeste yawned widely, a smile tugging at her lips, though her eyelids were already too heavy to keep her eyes open.

"This..." She struggled to drudge the words up through the lure of sleep. "This was the best birthday gift ever..."

Luna giggled, dropping a kiss on her cheek.

"Then we'll give you an even better one next year, darling... But be warned -- we're going to be a handful for you."

"Yeah, there's not many that can handle us, not what we can do..."

But Celeste was already gone, teased down into slumber, a smile on her lips and her arms around the two people that mattered the most to her in the whole wide world. She could not have possibly found herself in a better place, the bunnies stroking her skin, murmuring to her, though their words did not have to make sense to her in sleep. All they had to do was to be, to be with her, all three sharing their love with one another, set to bloom, blossom and grow.

All in time.

But Celeste's first time, however, would always remain fondly in her head and her heart for when she doubled the fun with the twin bunnies of her heart.

She wouldn't have ever wanted to be with anyone else.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Back Seat Sister Slip Brother secretly fucks twin sister in a car full of guys.in Incest/Taboo
A Wolf's Taboo Ch. 01 A sister and brother become intimate while enemies gather.in Incest/Taboo
Switched Pt. 01 Even Heaven makes mistakes.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories