Double Trouble

Story Info
Twins are in trouble.
3.1k words
3.19
24.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fukai_Ai
Fukai_Ai
26 Followers

It was dark when we woke up; we were both a bit disoriented by what had happened to us. Opposite me I could see my 18 year old twin Alex, it looked like he was in a similar position to me naked on a tilted table strapped by our ankles and wrists. Looking at each other and our situation we could see no options for escape and nodded to each other at the understanding of it.

Alex and me were a lot alike as well as being twins and would often be thinking along the same line of thought when it came to anything. This caused concern back when we were in school as the teachers thought we were cheating off each other to get the exact same answers on each test when it was just that we thought and acted in the same way.

I started to wonder why we were here and who brought us here when I heard a small click from an intercom, then the voice came through over speakers that seemed to be in all corners of the room.

"Alex and Carl, you are now mine to do with what I please. You are to be part of an experiment."

He went quiet for a few seconds and both Alex and me tried to struggle against our restraints and protested anyway we could through the gags over our mouths.

"I will release you now, calm down or be punished."

There was a whir and click from the other side of the table and I felt the bands on my wrist, ankles and mouth come off. I could see the same had happened to Alex, we both got off the tables and walked to each other then the voice said.

"I will set some rules for this experiment. One, my orders are absolute if you do not comply with them there will be a punishment." At this I shouted out, "who are you to do this?" and almost immediately saw Alex collapse beside me. Rushing to him I noticed what looked like slightly thick bracelets around his and my wrists and ankles that had been covered by the restraints on the table.

He continued, "Two, Punishment will be dealt to the other twin."

I went to speak but he continued, "Three, no talking unless asked a question by me, or given specific permission to."

I shut up at once to protect Alex, looked to him and saw him nod to me that he would do the same.

"And four, tasks completed will earn rewards for the other twin."

Accepting we could do nothing for now Alex and me looked to each other and nodded agreement to comply for now.

There was a click as the intercom went off and then another as a hidden door at the end of the room opened. Looking to each other with apprehension we silently agreed to go through it.

In the room we found a single bed, a shower in the corner along with a toilet, a table against the wall with two chairs and on one side of the room a TV secured in the wall. Underneath it there looked like a drawer of some kind with a light that was currently off.

The intercom came on again and he simply said, "Today's task is simple shave each other bare from the top down not including head hair. If completed to my satisfaction the other twin will receive extra food."

This was not a problem for us as we had been swimmers for a while in school and often shaved each other's difficult to reach areas so as to give each other a boost in the races. There was a beep across the room and light on the draw turned green, curious we went over to it and opened it there was a plain razor and can of shaving cream. Picking them up I looked to Alex and he gestured for me to do him first and I nodded agreement.

Not sure how long it took as there was no clock or window but eventually we completed the task both of us were clear of hair from the neck down, noticing the draw still open and with nowhere to put the items used I put them back in the drawer and closed it. By the time it was done I was starting to get hungry and I could see the same signs of hunger coming from Alex.

"I am satisfied with the job, enjoy your rewards."

The draw beeped again and we opened it to find two overflowing plates of fruit. Taking the plates out we went back to the table and sat down and ate. When finished we placed our plates back in the draw and closed it. Then instead of the intercom there was a message on the screen, it said for us to lie down on the bed facing each other arms circling each other's back and legs together. We did as requested with a querying look to each other first and at the screen at the unusual lay out. When we were in the position requested there was a buzz and our wrists locked together along with our legs to each other. We could not move forced together all we heard over the intercom was, "This is how you will sleep from now on."

Eventually the both of us fell asleep after finding a position that was comfortable within our limits. We were woken what seemed to be a few hours later by an alarm over the intercom as was normal for us in the morning we were both hard and rubbing each other, we looked to each other for a moment and then looked away with embarrassment. His voice then came over the intercom and said, "If you want me to unlock you, you must kiss for five minutes like lovers or be punished."

Alex looked at me and mouthed we have too. I agreed and at the same time we moved forward and kissed with closed mouths, a few seconds later we were both shocked by our bracelets before he said, "Like Lovers!"

We reluctantly agreed and came back together in a kiss, this time we kissed with more passion and Alex was the first to put his tongue in my mouth, I was shocked at first but then I reciprocated in kind and we started to enjoy it and pulled each other to us tighter.

After a while not sure how long there was a short beep and our bracelets came undone closely followed by a beep from the draw. Inside was a breakfast of oats while we sat down to eat up on the screen came an video of the two of us kissing very passionately with a timer in the corner that showed we had been kissing for ten minutes on our own we both were shocked at this looked to each other then away blushing. After finishing our breakfast and returning the dishes to the draw we were greeted by a message on the screen it said, our task for this morning was to give each manicures and pedicures following the on screen instructions, seeing no other options we nodded agreement and took the required items from the draw when presented this time Alex went first and started with my hands before moving to my feet. After seeing what Alex had done I followed up and did the same to him. When we were finished there was another message on the screen that said, well done you have earned extra helpings on your lunch. It looked like all our rewards were going to come in the form of extra food and I thought it would do us good to have the extra food when it came time to escape this place whenever this was and I saw Alex come to a similar conclusion.

After eating another message came on the screen saying, to expand on the task from this morning we were to paint each other's nails. Confused at this request I was hesitant to move to the draw but Alex went for us and brought back to the table a bottle of pink nail polish. I was not interested in putting on nail polish and thought this was wrong put Alex sensing my mood, shook his head and mouthed we have to. Reluctantly I allowed him to paint my nails and then I did the same for him. It was a simple task but I had the feeling it was the real beginning of the experiment and in the tasks for us. After we finished Alex saw my depression and came over to me and gave me a simple hug, I welcomed it. While it was not often that we hugged it was also a good feeling when we did and I needed it at that moment and from the look on Alex's face so did he.

For the next few hours, we sat down and waited, there was no task and it seemed nothing for us to do but wait for our evening meal. This time gave me breathing space and allowed me to think and really observe our room the room was very spartan and the door we had come in through had no handle or lock for us to try at. Alex looked to be pondering similar things and we grimaced at each other at the lack of options and are position for now. Dinner was eventually served and it was a similar to the meal from yesterday. When we went to bed we automatically wrapped each other up and were locked in place.

The following day we had to dye our hair blonde and brush it, which wasn't very long, but still we did it. The day after was eyebrow plucking which hurt a lot and putting lip-gloss on. On the fifth day there we received a message on the screen that from now on we were to follow the routine given.

Wake up

Kiss like lovers for 10minutes

Brush teeth

Shave each other

Brush each other's hair

Take care of nails

Have breakfast

Kiss like lovers again

Put on lip gloss and other makeup provided

Relax till lunch

Have lunch

Complete new task

Have dinner

Shower together

Brush each other's hair

Sleep together

After reading the routine we then saw another message that said if it was not followed they would be punished for an extended amount of time and rewards cancelled for several days. Looking to each other after reading this message Alex and me nodded agreement to each other that we could do this.

We followed the routine to the letter that day and found out we had been given a break from the task for the first time to which both Alex and me both sighed. The kissing was starting to feel enjoyable and we had to be careful of the length of time we kissed. Both of us were embarrassed after kissing but had little smiles on our faces.

We again followed the routine the following day and the task was for us to give each other body massages with the cream provided. The following day this was added to the routine to be completed before putting on our makeup. The next day we followed the routine and the task was to follow the workout shown on screen, this was also added to the routine the following day and was to be done before lunch daily.

Both me and Alex could tell by now that we were being feminised by this routine and without realising to we were getting to eager to kiss and hold each other at night and just generally be close, our morning erections were less often and we were becoming more comfortable holding each other.

The following day we were given a new task that we both refused to do and for it we were both shocked for 5 minutes every so often until we did it, eventually we accepted that we couldn't take much more punishment and retrieved the items from the drawer, it was a matching pair of butt plugs about 3 inches long with some difficulty we inserted them into each other and sat down on the chairs while not looking at each other. I felt weird but strangely excited with it in me and could see similar feelings cross Alex's face we were told to keep them in at all time except when we went to the toilet.

Our food was limited that evening and following day which we had to accept, the tasks was different though and we both looked at it with sorrow and reluctance. The task given was for us to call each other by our new names of Carli and Lexi every few minutes and so we did.

The following morning we found added to the routine that while we completed our daily routine we were able to talk but only to call each other by our new names. By the end of the day when I was in bed with Lexi, I was hugging him tight and felt a slight pain in my chest at the contact. Unsure of the cause of this and tired I went to sleep.

The next day before lunch I caught Lexi holding her chest and called his name, "Lexi."

And he replied with a wince at letting go of his chest both of us looked each over properly without reserve and saw similar puffiness in the chest, coming together we felt smoother skin and slightly thicker hair on our head, this along with the recognition that we had been growing less body hair each day and had slightly bigger butt and hips. It crossed our minds at the same time that we were gaining feminine features.

Almost at once we heard the intercom click and recognised that we hadn't heard his voice in a while, looking up we listened as he said.

"You finally recognised the effects of the estrogen on your bodies, took you long enough. Since coming here you have been given high doses of estrogen in your food, in the cream for the massages and in the water you drink. You see you two are to become my girly pets and I own you."

Both shook our head and stamped our feet at his comment.

"Too late girls, if you want to blame someone you can blame your father who owed such an extensive amount of money that the only way he could pay was to sell you. Your mother doesn't know and thinks that you went to university as planned, your father has been faking messages and emails to cover."

At this revelation Lexi turned to me and held me as I held her, while we both started crying.

For the following days there was no more contact or tasks apart from the routine, we kept it up so as to avoid punishment but our spirit wasn't the same, we had little thought of escape. In most of our spare time we held each while laying down on the bed, alternating between crying, cuddling and kissing. After five days the breast growth was beginning to become more obvious and me and lexi starting fondling each other while kissing, we couldn't get enough of the feeling it was giving us and while not making us hard like we used to it was turning us on. This eventually led to mutual masturbation and fingering our butts or pushing on the plugs, I sucked on Lexi's cock and couldn't get enough and neither could she. All through this increasing contact we would call each other by our new names while mouthing the words "love you".

The next time we heard from out captor there was a surprising amount of regret in his voice, "Sorry girls that I had to do to this, your are good and innocent and lovely but I have a reputation to keep in the business, I will be in soon you can take the clothes in the drawer and sort yourselves out."

We gathered the clothes that consisted of two pairs of jeans, two purple t-shirts and panties and put them on they were surprisingly comfortable and fit well.

I then asked Lexi, "What shall we do?"

"What do you think Carli?"

"I think I love being with you like this Lexi, I like feeling soft, I really like kissing and do everything else with you and I want to be more feminine."

Lexi looked back at me with a smile and said, "I agree Carli, it is nice and I want more of this," before she stepped up to me held me and kissed me without reserve.

"I love you Lexi."

"I love you Carli."

Not long after the door opened and in came a man in his mid 30's he was handsome and strong and looked slightly regretful at the girls but before he could say anything they whispered to each other then nodded and went over to him to take hold of an arm each before saying at the same time.

"We will be yours if you want us, we want to continue our feminisation, get implants, and become your shemale pets. All we ask is that we are given the chance to get own back at our father and help our mother."

He looked at them saw their smiles, eagerness and agreed to their terms.

Not long after Lexi and Carli were fully transformed they got the implants giving them identical D cups tits, bigger butts and more feminine facial features. They always wore the same clothes and were made up beautiful with long blonde hair. Their mother was given the option to sell her husband to cover his debt and she agreed after learning about what he had done, she often came to visit the twins and their husband and was at first regretful about their change but came to love them more and saw their love for each other and enjoyed spending days with them. She could see their new happiness shining through.

The girls father was given over to them by their new husband as a wedding gift and they feminised him with vengeance, no implants or surgery for him but he was given higher doses of estrogen than they got, locked in ultra high heels, wore a corset at all times, was plugged and locked in chastity. This turned him into the twin's personal maid, who would then be punished often and at any time for any mistake big or small.

The twins became happy and content, their husband was rich and cared for them and they loved him as much as they loved each other.

Fukai_Ai
Fukai_Ai
26 Followers