Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps they are both Mistresses," Jamie said in her non-committal professional voice.

"But they both say they enjoy being dominated... and even having things done to them," I said in frustration.

"There you have it," she said emphatically. "They are both switches."

"But it's more than that," I said, starting to sound angry, "they want to be Mistress and sub only to each other and they are identical. In fact, they are so identical that it is like one person who wants to be Mistress and sub at the same time."

"Interesting," Jamie said. Then she went silent.

"Interesting in what way?" I asked. Her tone of voice and then her silence meant she was thinking about something.

"If they weren't identical twins," she began slowly, "I would say you were dealing with folie à deux."

I gave a short burst of laughter and said, "You're going to have to translate that one for this poor engineering type."

"Folie à deux," she responded, "is a shared madness... madness for two. Somehow the hallucinations and psychosis of one person get transferred to the other, sometimes when they are not even in the same room."

"Twin bonding," I said firmly. "... as in they speak in unison or alternate every other word, and they both used exactly the same wording when they snuck back to my shop to ask me to cheat for them in the design of the equipment."

"Folie à deux in the extreme," Jamie said, "but it isn't madness. It is just their world as closely-bonded identical twins." She paused a moment and then said, "Is one of them situs inversus?"

I chuckled and said, "Yes, Stacy. She is an exact, reversed duplicate of Lacy right down to the blue-green eyes, the birthmark in the center of her ass, and which flap is longer."

"I see you've closely examined them," she replied. Her voice sounded a bit frosty, so I quickly added, "Stacey told me that bit about the flap, and I've seen them in bikinis. The birthmark is hard to miss."

"Sorry," she said, her voice returning to normal, "but I deal with a lot of disturbed people and when a red flag goes up the pole- no pun intended- I kind of react." She paused and then said, "My professional advice would be to treat them as one person. Design your machine as though it were for a single person and then split it in two."

"Jamie, Jamie, Jamie," I said excitedly- well, as excitedly as I ever get- "you said you couldn't design something for me and you just did it."

"I didn't say anything at all about any hardware," she replied firmly.

"But you said what it had to be," I said, still in my excited mode. "After that, the nuts and bolts are just... nuts and bolts."

"I wasn't sure I was coming to this year's munch," Jamie said, "but now you've got me intrigued. I will be there if for no other reason than to see what machine you actually come up with."

"I owe you, Jamie," I said, and she answered, "Dinner at La Petite Rose next Friday night. And then maybe we will have time for some dessert at my place."

"You're on," I said, "Dinner at La Petite Rose next Friday night."

"Don't forget about the dessert," she said softly.

I was about to make some really witty reply, but she had already hung up. She knew that I was about to begin a frenzy of design and building. Five days, eleven pizzas, and numerous special deliveries from various electronics and hardware companies later, Douleur et Plaisir À Deux was complete. I even had that name on opposite sides across the heavy beam that formed the square at the top of the machine. It wasn't madness for two- folie à deux- but rather pain and pleasure for two.

The completed unit looked somewhat like an oversized telephone booth... or upright tanning booth for those people who have never seen a real phone booth. It was primarily made out of aluminum tubing with a large solid area on the top and on the bottom. A plexiglass panel split the booth from corner to corner and there were large, open doorways on opposite corners. From the padding and straps, it was obvious- at least to me- that two people were supposed to be bound inside the booth facing each other. Several identical motorized devices were mounted on the tubing on both sides of the booth. In addition, a multitude of wires hung from controllers on both sides of the plexiglass. The whole contraption was transported to the club in secrecy and kept carefully hidden until the proper time.

The night of the party- referred to as a munch by many of the club members- I was deluged with questions about the device. I carefully deflected all questions and said only that Lacy and Stacy were going to make their decision tonight and that my apparatus was going to help them decide.

I had to call in a few favors, but the demonstration of the device... and the twins' decision and potential official acceptance into the club, was moved to the very end of the program just before people drifted off to the private or specialty rooms. The meal was excellent. The displays and demonstrations and public punishments which followed were all superb. But I wasn't paying any real attention to any of that. It's not that I didn't notice the blond submissive who cocksucked her way down a line of a dozen Masters in record time. And the paddle techniques of Mistress Viola were very enjoyable to everyone who wasn't bound on one of her spanking benches. But my mind wasn't on what I was sitting there seeing. Instead I was going over every aspect of my machine in my mind, picturing exactly what it was supposed to do and what it was supposed to create.

It's not just that my reputation was on the line. That's true every time I build and demonstrate a special device. That wasn't my worry. I have been doing this for a long time and was confident that my device would mechanically and electrically and hydraulicly work as it was designed. But this was the first time that I was playing God with a young woman's life... two young women's lives actually. Would my machine, with all its properly working devices, do what I intended it to do? Would the result be what was expected? I was worried that if I had figured wrong about the twins, I could seriously screw up two already fairly-screwed-up girls.

Finally it was time. I sent the twins off with Jamie to get into their outfits. Then the apparatus was wheeled out. First I translated Douleur et Plaisir À Deux for those who didn't speak French... Pain and Pleasure for Two. Then I gave a short explanation of what Lacy and Stacy had asked for, omitting the part about each of them coming back and asking me to cheat. I said that, regrettably, the machine, not the members of the club, would reveal the Mistress and the sub. That brought a fake groan of disappointment from many of the members- at least I hope it was fake. Then Jamie brought the girls back out.

There was a round of polite applause... and a lot of murmuring which was accompanied by enthusiastic pointing. The twin's outfits each consisted of a pair of very dark sunglasses and two pieces of red athletic tape. There were also bluetooth earpieces in their ears making it impossible for them to hear anything but my voice, but I don't think that the small rods showing from each ear really count as a part of their outfits.

The sunglasses hid which eye was blue and which was green, and the pieces of athletic tape, cut into the shape of a heart, covered the place where the birthmark would be on both girls' right and left asscheeks. Without those telltale signs, no one in the club could tell who was Lacy and who was Stacy.

Jamie carefully guided one of the twins to one side of the machine. I guided the other to the opposite side. Just like the twins that now stood within them, the two halves of the machine were identical... but opposite.

The first step in binding my twin... or perhaps I should say the twin on my side... the first step was to have her carefully step into the leather restraint boots which were already attached to the floor of the booth. Then her abdomen, just below the breasts, was pressed against the padded cradle and a wide strap was wrapped around her back and fastened snugly, but not too tightly.

I carefully guided my twin's neck into the padded neck hole on the divider which separated the very top portion of the booth from the lower areas. Then I made sure her wrists were centered in their padded holes and slid the other half of the stock into place. She was now bound upright with her head and hands above the ceiling of the open portion of the booth.

I said, "These can come off now," and reached to remove the sunglasses. I waited for a few moments and then asked, "Ready, Jamie?"

When Jamie answered, "Yes," I slid the final portion of the stock into place around the head effectively enclosing it in a box.

"Now the electronic magic," I said to both twins- and to the entire room- as the heads up displays came on in front of both of their faces. The glass in front of the girls was blank, but in the darkness of the box enclosing their heads, the projected icons and information made it almost like looking at a computer screen. The projection also illuminated the box sufficiently to see a face behind the display. What was on the displays was duplicated on large display screens that were mounted high above the booth.

"If you reach forward slightly with your hands," I began to explain, "you will find that your fingers are able to reach the touch screens that control everything you see in front of you."

I laughed slightly and then said, "Maybe I should have said everything you see on your screen because you can see through the screen to the mirror image you. But I guess I was right the first time because what you are going to be doing is controlling what the machine does to that person you are watching... once we get the rest of this set up."

At this point a dozen naked young women came scurrying out and began finishing the setup. Jamie and I could have handled it, but the dozen naked ladies were faster and much more enjoyable to watch. They quickly put the breast cups on both girls and strapped them in place across their backs like a bra. Inside the cups was an interesting array of hydraulics and electronics which could massage, twist, tweak, and electrically stimulate from pleasurable tingles up to very painful shocks. I didn't design the breast cups just for this machine. They were something I had come up with a few years ago and kept several in stock.

Next they mounted the Vaginal Stimulater. At least, that is what it is called in my catalog. Most customers refer to it as the cunt hook because it mounts in front of a woman, either on a stand or on the wall, and holds her up on her toes while at the same time providing thrust, vibration, and electrical stimulation... again with the whole range from pleasant tingle to painful shock. Since the twins were restrained in boots attached to the floor, the cunt hooks were adjusted to lift only slightly.

The standard cunt hook includes a clitoral stimulater with all features, but I had modified these to also include an anal portion. An anal hook extended past the twin's slit and supported a rather substantial butt plug with the same thrust, vibration, and electrical stimulation that the front dildo could provide. In addition, there was an LED light array on the outside portion of the anal hook that pulsed and got brighter or dimmer depending on the level of the electrical pulses.

After the twins were properly impaled on the cunt and anal hooks, the naked assembly girls began to press 76 E-STIM patches on the twins' legs, arms, and abdomen. Each of the patches was equipped with four LEDS of different color that would light when the patch was active. The color and intensity of the light would be in proportion to the intensity of the E-STIM pulse. The back and, of course, the ass were kept clear for reasons which became apparent when the naked assistants attached the spanking machines to the tubing framework.

Three machines were mounted on each side of the booth with the upper and lower machines striking from the left and the middle machine striking from the right. The upper machine had a soft multi-strand whip attached with which it could flog the twin's back. The next machine was equipped with a short, very whippy cane, and the bottom-most machine was equipped with a short leather paddle. Designing the arms of those two so that they would not obstruct each other if operated rapidly one after the other was one of the more challenging aspects of this design.

The final thing the nubile young girls installed was a strange-looking multi-segmented arm that was mounted directly behind each twin's head. It looked like a miniature hydraulic crane hanging upside down with a wheel on the end that resembled a power hay rake used by farmers to pile hay into rows in the fields. That device was especially designed for Douleur et Plaisir À Deux.

The twelve girls finished their installation and stood in a line while I carefully inspected their work. Once I was sure everything was properly in place, I told them, "Very good job, girls. Now you may run along and play until I need you later."

As they ran giggling from the room, I called out, "Let's give a big round of thanks to the Sisters of Saphos for helping me here tonight." I was sure they were headed for the females-only room. They weren't my slaves or even my submissives. In fact, I wasn't sure who amongst them were sub or Dom, but I had built some specialty machines for the Sisters in the past at significant discount and they have provided interesting scenery for me at several BDSM shows and product exhibitions.

After the dozen naked girls had left the room and the attention of the crowd had returned to me, I said, "From this point on, it is all up to Lacy, Stacy, and the Douleur et Plaisir À Deux."

The booth with its two captive, naked, girls began to slowly rotate. I waited for it to complete one full revolution before continuing. "They each," I explained, "have control over what happens to their mirror twin... most of the time. But why build a very expensive machine when they could do that all on their own? The machine determines whether what they call up on their touch screens happens to their twin... or to them. Things will continue until one of them surrenders and submits to the face before her." Since both twins earpieces were on, they also heard what I was saying.

When I said that, two faces were added to the copies of the heads up displays which were cloned on the large overhead screens. Now the screens were exactly as the twins were seeing them. Both screens flashed the message, "Begin in... Three... Two... One.."

On one, the booth was activated and the earpieces shut off, effectively isolating the twins. There was a pause and then both cursors started to move. They were just enough different in their movements so that you could be sure that you were not watching duplicate screens, but they both went over and selected "SPANK," then "PADDLE," and finally, "LIGHT STROKE." Both cursors then moved to the keypad and clicked on 7.

The spanking machines on both sides of the booth came to life. On the light stroke setting, the spring arm was not pulled back as far, and there was a stop that remained in place to keep the arm from flying fully forward. When the arm hit the stop, the paddle was just short of striking flesh. Had it been a wooden paddle, nothing would have happened, but with a flexible leather paddle it continued forward to smartly pop Lacy's... and Stacy's ass.

A few seconds later, both faces in the displays showed surprise as the paddle smacked their own ass. Twin muffled yelps accompanied the remaining six smacks. As one of the twins slowly rotated past, I noted with appreciation that the now seven red welts were spread out over both asscheeks. The randomizer routine in the machine's controller was working perfectly.

The curser in the display now moved to the "Vaginal Uplift" control. Both set the MODE to PLEASURE and the INTENSITY to 5. Initially Stacey set the DURATION to 1.5 minutes, but before she pressed ACCEPT, she changed that to 3 minutes to match what Lacy had entered. When she did, Jamie leaned in close to me and said, "I would love to get these two into some sort of study."

"You already did," I answered, "but I don't know how you would report your results."

Both girls gasped as the vibrators in the cunt hooks activated. The contact that was pressed against their clit also began delivering very, very mild electrical pulses. The plug connected to the anal hook that was extended from the cunt hook also began delivering very mild, rhythmic pulses. If it was working properly, the pulses would sequence up and down the length of the anal probe and the resulting muscle contractions would make it feel as if the anal hook was ass-fucking them.

After two minutes of this, both girls were having just a little trouble moving the curser on the touch screen. Both went to the MODE control and changed it from PLEASURE to PAIN. Then they both set the INTENSITY to 7.

A minute later, when the pleasure cycle finished, both girls screamed as the intense pain cycle began. Neither twin had moved the DURATION from its 3 minute settings, so both screamed and yelped as bolt after bolt of lightning attacked their cunt and ass. At the end of each minute of the cycle, there was an especially loud scream as the clit contact discharged its lightning directly onto that sensitive nub.

After that the twins moved back to pleasure, but this time they activated the breast controls. For the NIPPLE controls the choices were PINCH, TWIST, TWEAK, SHOCK, or COMBINATION. Both girls chose COMBINATION and checked all four possibilities from the list. The choices for BREAST were MASSAGE, BIND, SHOCK, SLAP, or COMBINATION. Again they chose COMBINATION and selected all of the items from the list. The DURATION chosen was 5 minutes. For both they chose an INTENSITY setting of RANDOM.

"They're exploring what your box can actually do," Jamie whispered. Her attention was snapped back to the twins when both began alternating loud yelps and soft moans.

"There's no selection for pleasure or pain on the breast controls," I said with a slight smile, "because the same action is both depending on the intensity. They are getting the full range of what my device can do to their breasts."

"Interesting," Jamie said, looking at me over the top of her glasses. I always worry when she says "interesting" like that.

The level of conversation in the room was starting to rise. I could hear various Masters or Mistresses talk about getting "one of those" for their slave. One Mistress wondered aloud if there were a male version of the device. The answer to that was, "Not yet, but if you are willing to pay for the additional development, I will build it for you."

The twins next moved to the various spanking devices. Again, there was a COMBINATION and RANDOM selection on the menu. I was surprised and Jamie gave one of her low laughs when both girls selected 25 as the number of strokes.

In combination mode, the discipline segment starts with the flogger across the back and then moves to the leather paddle which both girls had already experienced. Finally, the short, whippy cane comes into play. Since the girls had specified 25 strokes, there would be eight from each implement and then one final stroke where everything hits at the same time.

The twins were stoic through the flogging even though one or two of the strokes were at maximum. A machine really can't hit very hard with a soft flogger. The paddle, however, had both of them yelping when it delivered a maximum stroke. The loud "Smack!" of the small leather paddle hitting assflesh brought everyone's attention back to the demonstration. Then it was time for the cane. There is a setting for the cane which says OVERLAY. I didn't expect them to use it, but I put it in the programming anyway. What it does is insure that each stroke of the cane is laid exactly over the previous stroke. The first "Thwap!" of the cane brought a shrill yelp from both twins. But after the third strike they realized what was happening and began crying out, "Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no," interspersed with shrill screeches when the cane actually hit.