Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pause, and everyone was waiting expectantly for that twenty-fifth stroke. Then all three arms actuated at the same time. Both twins screamed loudly as the flogger, the paddle, and the cane all hit together. Many in the crowd were surprised or amazed and it showed on their faces. I knew I was smiling broadly, because I knew how difficult that simultaneous strike had been to engineer.

"What do you think will happen next?" Jamie said. Her eyes were twinkling. She thought she already knew the answer and was testing me.

"They will switch to pleasure combined with the pain," I said, "and they will use the chain feature."

Jamie's brows furled slightly and she said, "There are no chains on them."

"Program chains," I replied. I was pretty sure my eyes were now twinkling. You don't catch Jamie at anything very often. "They will put in a whole series of commands and then let the machine run wild. I think they hope to overwhelm the other and force a submission."

All I got in response from Jamie was a drawn out, "Hmmmm."

I was paying close attention to the cursors on the display screens. Both twins were rapidly selecting various pleasure and pain options and were adding the RUN TOGETHER option for each selection. After what seemed like several minutes but was more likely several seconds, their selections were made and they both clicked on the RUN CHAIN button.

I checked the control app on my phone to see what all they had chosen. "This is going to be interesting," I said to Jamie as I put my phone away.

"Engineering interesting or perv interesting or psychiatrist interesting?" she replied.

I smiled smugly at her and said, "Yes, and I have one more thing to make it even more interesting." I selected an item that did not appear on the heads-up displays in front of either twin. On the app it was labeled Wartenberg Wheel, but dear Doctor Wartenberg would not recognize what I had done to his simple device used to measure nerve response. In place of a small wheel only a little bigger than a quarter with a dozen or so angled needles that could be run gently- or roughly- over a patient's flesh, there was a set of three wheels on the same axle. Each wheel was about three inches across with the prickers- the pins which stick into the flesh- on the center wheel pointed straight out, the ones on the left wheel angled one direction and the ones on the right wheel angled the other. That meant that one set of prickers was creating maximum sensation while the center was creating normal sensation and the other was creating light sensation. It wouldn't add significantly to the pleasure or the pain, but both twins would be sure that they didn't select that on their panel.

"My dear W," Jamie said leaning in and looking at me directly eye to eye, "I think you just might be the most interesting thing here tonight."

"Are you suggesting that we investigate that further later tonight?" I asked with a smile.

"We will see," she replied, turning back to watch the rotating booth. "We will see."

The noise of the powerful vibrators in the cunt hooks roaring up to maximum caused anyone who had not been paying attention to return their gaze to the booth. Both twins were gasping and grunting. Then the LED indicators on the TENS patches sprang to life. The light- and the shocks- were flowing up and down the twins' bodies. Their voices went from passionate keening to painful screaming in time with the flow and color of the lights.

Then the triple Wartenberg Wheel began rolling down their back. Both twins stiffened to almost rigid as the strange sensations went down one side of their back all the way over there well-rounded rumps and then lifted and went back up the other side.

No sooner had the wheels reached the twins' shoulders when the flogger, paddle, and cane sprang to life. A bright flash of light between their asscheeks showed that the electrode rings in the butt plug were also joining in the assault on their asses.

There were yelps of pain, but those yelps soon became more and more throaty. Both twins were now undulating on their cunt hooks, almost fucking themselves with that huge dildo. The three spanking arms pulled away and the oversized Wartenberg Wheel again made its journey down and then up their backs.

That cycle repeated four times. The Wartenberg Wheel had just started to descend for the fifth time when both twins began screaming, "I can't stand it! I can't stand it! I submit. I submit. I submit."

There was a loud dinging that sounded almost like an old-fashioned street-car or trolley bell. Actually it was exactly that. I had used that sound to indicate that the program was complete.

I stood up and said, "Bring them both over here." As my bevy of assistants hurried over to the booth, I added, "Remember to put their dark glasses back on."

Soon both twins were standing in front of me. Their glasses had been returned to their faces and their bluetooth earpieces were still in their ears. I selected the frequency for Lacy and then walked up to stand directly in front of her.

"Lacy," I said, and smiled slightly when she startled and said, "How did you... Oh, left flap."

I heard Jamie laugh behind me, but no one else in the room knew what she was referring to.

I continued, "You weren't the Mistress you thought you were... but you aren't the submissive you think you are either."

She just hung her head slightly and said, "I guess Stacy's the Mistress."

"Yes and no," I said. Then I signaled my assistants to take the ear pieces out of the twins' ears.

I stood directly in front of Stacy. When I called her by name, she startled and said, "How did you... Oh, right flap."

Most of the room began laughing. From the murmuring which followed it was apparent that several people had figured out what they meant.

I stepped closer to her and said softly, "You weren't the Mistress you thought you were... but you aren't the submissive you think you are either."

She just hung her head slightly and said, "I guess Lacy's the Mistress."

"Yes and no," I said. Both twins looked very confused.

"Masters and Mistresses," I said loudly, "I am sure that all of you thought that you saw one of these twins submit herself to the other. That would mean that one twin would be brought into the club as a Mistress while the other was brought in as a sub."

I paused and looked around the room before saying, "But that isn't what you saw."

I had to wait for the sudden uptick in murmuring to subside before turning to my naked, nubile assistants and saying, "Would you please separate the twins."

Both twins were now even more confused as my helpers walked past them and went over to the booth. They flipped several concealed latches and it opened at the corners revealing a solid barrier between the two halves in the upper portion.

"Lacy," I said firmly, "you weren't watching Stacy's face as you ordered up the pain and pleasure from the heads-up screen. And Stacy, you weren't watching Lacy's face. You were both looking in mirrors. And you were not controlling each other's instruments of pain and pleasure. You were controlling your own- except for the Wartenberg Wheel which I added just to keep you from figuring out what was happening. So, Lacy, you submitted yourself to... Lacy. And Stacy, you submitted yourself to Stacy."

Turning to address the members of the club, I said, "I will leave the explanation of folie à deux and how it applies to mirror-image identical twins to Doctor Jamie, but these girls are not full Mistresses nor are they full submissives nor are they switches. They are Mistress and submissive at the same time. My suggestion would be to accept them as both Mistresses and as submissives and let them figure out what all of that means."

Grand Master Victor stood up and said loudly, "That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard... but having lived with these two for so many years, it is actually the only thing that makes sense. I move that Lacy and Stacy be accepted as Mistress and submissive, but the records will not say which is which."

After the crowd quieted, Vic continued, "My wife, their mother, slave babs, with the help of a couple of very trustworthy Mistresses, will teach them how to be a proper Mistress. For who better understands what a Mistress should be than one who submits herself- or himself- to that Mistress."

Again he waited for the crowd to quiet and said, "I, their father, with the help of a couple of other very trustworthy Masters, will teach them how to be a proper submissive. For who better understands what a submissive or slave or slut-slave should be than the one who takes responsibility for dominating them."

I stood and said, "I second Chief Master Victor's motion for acceptance of Lacy and Stacy into club membership."

There was a loud chorus of ayes and the twins went over to sit with their dad. I heard him mutter "Left flap?" as they sat on the towel-covered chairs which had been brought to his table.

"You put a lot of work into designing an apparatus that will only be used once," Jamie said as I sat down.

"I've done more work for less," I replied. "But the basic design can be used by two people or set up as a single with auto-lock restraints for those into more machine-aided self-bondage, self-discipline, and other self-delights."

"You are a very interesting person, W," she said, tilting her drink to me in salute.

"So are you going to study me later at my place?" I said.

"Shrinks don't make house calls," she answered. Then she smiled and said, "Besides, my bed is much more comfortable and more... interesting."

It was.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =