Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to the couch and slowly lowered myself onto the cushion by his left side. There were only a few inches of space separating us. I shot a furtive glance down at his dick, trying to not look directly. I was still trying to decide what I wanted to do.

I went with my gut. I leaned towards him and began to kiss his full lips; he pulled away. He looked at me in a perplexed way.

"How about you put your mouth on this instead?" he said. It wasn't really a suggestion. He was getting bold.

I felt a surge of rage burst forth within me. I didn't know why, entirely, but it really pissed me off that he wasn't even going to make out for a bit before asking me - telling me, really - to blow him. It was incredibly selfish. Is that part of the game? I asked myself. If he was still playing straight, it would make sense that he'd only care about getting his rocks off. It'd also make sense that he'd want to ditch the romantic stuff and 'make me the girl.' That was a step too far, in my mind, no matter how believable it was. I was too pissed to be impressed by Theo's commitment to the role.

"No problem," I said, "but I'm going to need some inspiration. Take off your clothes. I want to see your hot body as I go down on you."

"Whatever floats your boat," he said.

Leo unlaced his boots; he removed them along with his socks. He hopped to his feet, looking a little unsteady. He pushed down his jeans and underwear in one fell swoop. He struggled to step out of them. Lastly, he stripped off his green, light-weight sweater and tossed it in the corner. He picked up the other items from the floor and heaved them in that direction as well.

Theo/Leo smiled. He knew that his body turned me on; I had mentioned it countless times since we had started hooking up. His meaty thighs popped as he shifted his weight from leg to leg. His abs were so defined that they bordered on looking unreal. Any sculptor would have been blessed to have had him as a model. His large pecs were covered with a soft, blond peach fuzz.

"Come over here and get on your knees," he demanded.

As I started to stand, I could tell that I was beginning to get hard as well. My dick was pressing into my fitted khakis. I ambled to the middle of the room and lowered myself in front of him.

I didn't need him to tell me what to do. I took his thick, firm cock in my hand. I stroked it a few times to assess just how hard he was in that moment. He was as hard as I'd ever seen him. I gripped the base of his shaft as I took his head into my mouth.

I began to work his head over. I bathed it with my tongue, letting it dance around the circumference. The saliva was beginning to build up in my mouth as I stimulated him. I paid extra attention to caressing the place below his urethra, since I knew he loved that.

Once the drool was getting ready to burst from my lips, I pushed down so I could take more of him into my mouth. I knew that I could easily accommodate his first five inches without missing a beat. I felt the saliva enveloping his dick as I began to bob up and down.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned.

I used my hand to start jerking him at the same time that I continued to blow him. I had always found that that worked better for larger dicks. I made a twisting motion with each stoke I gave him to increase the intensity. The spittle was dripping down beneath my fingers and acting as a makeshift lubricant.

I placed my free hand on Leo/Theo's ass cheek. I instantly became harder. Even though I was a confirmed bottom, there was something magical about an athletic ass that never failed to rev me up. I began to knead the dense muscle with my greedy fingers.

I gazed up. Leo had a look of euphoria on his face. His body had already told me everything I'd needed to know, but it was a flattering visual. He had his eyes closed, though. Every other time I had sucked Theo off, he would watch me as I took him in my mouth. I wasn't pissed off anymore, so I almost found it funny. It was one of those things 'straight' guys did to stay in denial.

His dick was throbbing in my hand and mouth. He was moaning every time my lips slid across the glans of his head. I stopped stroking him and used that hand to grab his other ass cheek. I dug the tips of my fingers into his flesh.

I made myself relax. I had never been a pro at deep-throating, but I could hold my own. I loosened my jaw and focused on suppressing my gag reflex. I lowered myself deeper onto his dick. Leo stopped rocking his hips. I don't think he had expected me to make the attempt.

I used my hands on his ass to pull him towards me as I pushed into him. His cock head pushed past the threshold leading into my throat. My throat stretched as he forced himself inside, gliding along the smooth, slippery passageway.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" he moaned.

He was staring down at me with a look of awe, having finally opened his eyes. I felt a sense of pride that outweighed my discomfort - and there certainly was some of that. I knew there was only one inch left. I watched the waves of pleasure wash across his face; I pushed deeper, until my nose was buried in his trimmed pubic hair. His ass was twitching under my hands; I had sent him into a sensory overload.

I slowly pulled back, teasing his cock with my tongue as it dragged across the velvety surface. I took one hand from his ass so I could play with his nuts. They were no longer hanging loosely; they had pulled close to his body.

I took a deep breath as his dick fell from my mouth. It was bright red and glistening with my saliva.

"Was that good?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

"As good as all the girls you sleep with?"

"It's pretty close. I think I need more time to make an accurate determination."

I chuckled at his boldness. I began to deep-throat him again. I let his cock slide down into my throat, pausing for a moment before letting it slide back out. His heartbeat was pounding through it, banging against the tight muscles in my esophagus. 'Leo' stood perfectly still. He had always been more active when I'd deep-throated him in the past. He would play with my hair and make comments about how good his dick felt in my throat.

I grasped his ass with greater force. His thighs were starting to tremble. I knew that it would probably only be another minute before he exploded if I kept working his cock. But I didn't think it was fair that the whole evening should just be about Theo, or Leo, or whomever he was pretending to be.

I pulled back, letting his dick pop out of my mouth yet again. Leo looked disappointed, but still overcome with pleasure. His dick was leaking pre-cum; it dripped down onto the fabric of my khakis.

"I'm really close, bro," he begged.

"Fuck me," I said.

"Just take me back in your mouth, please?" he asked. "I swear, I'm almost there."

"No, I want you to fuck me," I said.

"I've never fucked a guy before," he said.

I smirked; he had just fucked my brains out earlier that week. If he wasn't in the mood, I wanted him to say it directly. I didn't understand his need to continue the charade.

"Well, surely you've fucked a girl in the ass," I replied. "It's really not any different. If you aren't in the mood, you can finish yourself off before you go."

Theo bit his lip again. It looked like he was contemplating just how badly he wanted to ride to the intense wave of orgasm that I had helped him get so close to achieving. Part of me thought he was going to leave, even though it made no sense to me. More pre-cum leaked from his cock. I saw it happen, in his eyes: I saw him decide that masturbation just wasn't going to cut it. It looked so convincing - so real. Horny as I was, though I couldn't be pissed off, confused, impressed, or anything else. I was just impatient to get mine.

"Where's the lube?" he asked.

I was practically giddy. I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him towards the bedroom. I walked over to pull the curtains shut to ensure our privacy.

"You can grab the stuff from the drawer," I said over my shoulder.

Leo walked over to the nightstand before pausing. He tentatively reached for the drawer.

"This one?"

"Same one as always."

He lifted one eyebrow before pulling the drawer open to reveal an assortment of condoms, a bottle of lube, and a few sex toys. He plucked out a condom and the lube, placing them on top of the nightstand.

I had started to peel off my clothing while he had been poking around by the bed. It had only taken me a few moments to strip off everything I had been wearing. Leo seemed surprised when he turned around to find me standing there stark naked. The hardness of my cock mirrored his raging member.

I was feeling emboldened. I walked over and light-heartedly pushed him backward onto the bed. He landed on the plush mattress with a soft thud. He swiftly shimmied to the center of the bed so that his head was supported by the pile of pillows I slept on each night.

He was like a statue in repose, with the exception of his cock jutting into the air. I hadn't seen that particular juxtaposition of hard and soft when I had studied art in Italy the previous summer. I wished I had, though.

"You ready to fuck you first guy?" I said with a chuckle as I crawled onto the bed.

Leo blushed and nodded his head. I mounted him so that I was straddling his lap; his dick was positioned right behind my tight ass. I leaned forward and began to kiss him. He didn't pull away that time. He pulled me closer to him as each of our mouths explored the other. It felt like he was sucking the life force from me. I loved it.

I took my right hand and reached around behind me. I grasped his dick as soon as I found it. I began to stroke his massive shaft while we continued to neck. Leo started to moan as my fingers touched the more sensitive nerve endings.

A trickle of pre-cum dripped down my fingers as he practically gasped. His mouth and lips stopped working on me; I assumed that all of his focus was on his throbbing dick as I pumped it in my fist. Leo gently pushed me away.

We stared at one another as we caught our breath. My fingers continued with their mission of driving him to the edge. He reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube from the table. He popped the lid open and squirted a big dollop onto his cock head. I massaged it in with a few strokes before stopping.

Leo reached behind me, shooing my hand away. I felt his hard dick slap my ass cheek. I couldn't tell if he was teasing me or if he was trying to find my hole.

"Aren't you going to put a condom on?"

"I'm so close," he said. "I promise I don't have anything."

We had already talked about our statuses when we'd first started hooking up. I had taken him at his word that he was free of STIs, but we had still always used a condom for anal. I was on PrEP though, so I felt as if I had some level of protection regardless of my other choices.

I looked into his eyes; they were practically begging. It felt so good to know that he wanted me to take another step towards being more intimate with him. I put a hand on his chest; I could feel his heart racing below my palm.

"Put it inside of me," I whispered.

He continued to reach around me. His cock head began to softly press against my ass hole as I prepared to lower myself onto it. He paused for a moment; it seemed like he was reconfirming that I was good to go. I nodded my assent.

Leo/Theo thrusted his hips upwards. The tip of his cock pierced into me. I forced myself downwards as I instinctively reached behind me with one hand to help guide it inside. I wasn't the type who needed a lot of warming up to take a dick. It was like diving into a pool for me - after a few moments of discomfort, my body always adapted.

Leo moaned loudly while I was still crossing my own threshold into pleasure. I lowered myself all the way onto his vibrating cock. I wanted him completely inside of me. My hole stretched to take his final few inches.

I felt the tides turn within me. Any mild pain transitioned into a surge of warmth. I began to rock my hips, gently lifting and lowering them. His cock began to slide in and out of my hole. I placed my hands on the headboard to steady myself; Leo grabbed my ass cheeks with his meaty mitts.

My six-inch dick was thwacking against Leo's abs every time I would lower my ass down so that it pushed against his balls. The tickling sensation of his defined six-pack grazing the bottom of my cockhead sent chills through my body. I began to increase my speed, bouncing up and down on him. He was my metaphorical bucking bronco.

Leo's eyes were practically rolling back into his head. He was throbbing deep inside of me. He seemed lost in the sensations.

Bang!

I realized that the front door had shut. It always made a ruckus when it closed. I stopped riding Leo, but he compensated for my inaction by jackhammering himself into me. I listened to the sound in the apartment.

"My roommate must have decided to not stay with his girlfriend," I whispered.

"Uh," Leo groaned, conveying that he didn't care.

He looked so fucking hot. He was breathing rapidly and sweat was beading on his forehead. I loved knowing that I could make him feel so good.

"What the fuck?" I heard someone exclaim as my door swung open.

Leo/Theo and I both froze. I pivoted my head so I could see who had interrupted us. I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

Am I hallucinating? Is this a dream?

It was Theo.

He was standing there with a look of anger and confusion on his face. I spun my head back in front of me to see the same face, but with the happier visage - that of a man who was very close to shooting his load. Then I looked back at the Theo in the door.

"You're fucking my brother?" he asked.

His brother? I thought. His brother! Mother-fucking twins! Theo had told me about his brother. I knew that he had moved away and only came home every so often, but he hadn't told me he was a twin. He hadn't even told me his brother's name.

My stomach did a somersault as I put the pieces together. 'Leo' actually was Leo, not Theo. The entire role-playing thing had actually just been me seducing some straight guy at a bar - but not just some straight guy.

Leo burst out laughing; I could feel his cock vibrating deep within me. Theo took a few more steps closer to the bed. I didn't move at all. My head was spinning. I was so turned on and so embarrassed at the same time. My dick dripped a glob of pre-cum down onto Leo's defined abs.

"We're almost done, bro," Leo said. "It shouldn't take much longer before I fill your boyfriend's ass with my jizz."

Leo's voice was dripping with mockery and arrogance. I could tell that I was literally being forced into the middle of a very complicated sibling rivalry.

Theo walked over and stood directly next to us. I pivoted my head quickly between staring at him and Leo. I was looking for small differences, wondering how I hadn't been able to tell the two of them apart. They were the most identical twins I'd ever seen in my life. The only thing that distinguished them was that Leo was sporting stubble, whereas Theo was clean-shaven.

I started to feel incredibly turned on. The image of a pair of twins who used to pose for Bruce Weber entered my mind. They were athletic, good-looking jocks who stripped naked and took playful photos. I had dreamed about them for a few months was when I'd first moved away to college before my fantasies had moved in another direction.

"Jesus-fucking-Christ!" Theo murmured. "You're not even wearing a condom?"

I blushed and shook my head. Leo chortled; he thought it was funny that his brother was so upset.

"Well, bro, you've always won the prizes," Leo said. "You did better than me in school, you won every wrestling match we ever faced off in, and mom and dad have decided you're the winner. But it looks like I'm winning this one. I'm about to shoot a load in your boyfriend before you."

I felt somewhat objectified. I had gone from playing a role-play with a nice guy to being a glorified fleshlight for a straight dude. It also made me feel really horny. I had wanted Theo to like me so badly. In my most delusional fantasy I could never have imagined him fighting with his twin over me.

I startled as Leo started slowly rocking his cock deeper into me. Is he really going to fuck me while his brother watches? I asked myself. I didn't start riding him again, but I didn't pull away either.

"Fuck you, Leo!" Theo said. "You live in such a fantasy world. You've always seen yourself as the victim, and you just keep stealing from the people who love you the most and fucking them over."

"Actually, I'm fucking Parker over."

Leo gripped my hips with his hands. He pulled me down so that he pierced deeper into me. I let out a loud moan as a surge of electricity shot through my cock.

"Not today, motherfucker!" Theo exclaimed.

I started to roll my hips, giving into the motion. I watched in complete confusion as Theo began to yank off his T-shirt, revealing his chiseled torso. He frantically pulled off the remainder of his clothing, trying to break the world record for the fastest disrobing.

He walked over towards the nightstand. Leo looked just as perplexed as I did by his brother's actions. Theo squirted a large amount of lube into his flaccid dick. He started stroking it quickly; he was hard in less than thirty seconds.

Theo bounded onto the bed behind us. I was still bouncing up and down on his twin brother. I looked over my shoulder to see that Theo was scooting up behind me.

"Come with me," he whispered before sensually kissing me.

I was on fire inside. I was making out with one brother while the other was buried deep within me. I really, really liked Theo, but Leo's cock was hitting all the right places. I knew that if I wanted to have a shot with Theo, I needed to follow his lead.

Theo stopped kissing me and tried to wrench me away from his brother. Leo used his firm grasp on my hips to pull me down as I tried to slide off of his dick.

"I'm getting close, Parker," he chuckled. "Not much longer, Theo."

"You're not winning this one," Theo growled.

He pressed on my shoulder blade with his firm hand so I angled forward over his brother. What is he doing? I wondered. I felt his lubed-up fingers scrambling around my hole. Was he going to try to pull Leo out of me?

Something pressed against the place just over my asshole. I finally understood what was about to happen. I felt Theo's warm cock head pressing into my skin. My hole started to scream out as he tried to press himself inside.

"Dude, is that your cock touching mine?" Leo asked with a tinge of disgust.

"If you don't like it, you can always pull out," Theo replied.

Leo rolled his eyes and rocked his hips so that he went balls deep. I let out a joyous yelp. That must have irked Theo. He pushed with greater force. I didn't think I could take it. They were both huge: nine inches long and girthy as anything.

My ass was on the verge of tearing when his cockhead finally slid through the entryway. I breathed a big sigh of relief knowing that he hadn't split me open. He began to push deeper while his brother continued to pump away.

After Theo managed to push himself all the way into me, he started trying to catch up with his brother. He matched Leo's pace inside of me, but they were out of sync. I felt confused as pulses of pleasure shot through my core when one would be pushing deeper while the other simultaneously pulled out.

I imagined their identical cocks within me rubbing against one another. It wasn't that they were just fucking me; they were fucking each other as well.

Theo pulled my face towards his and started to kiss me again. We made out with one another as they continued to double-dick me. I was struggling to catch my breath; my eyes wanted to roll back into my head.