Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Theo stopped kissing me, Leo pulled me towards him. He mirrored what Theo had just done, but with greater fervor. Whereas Theo tried to keep a balance of rough and soft, Leo was going to domination - domination of both me and his twin brother.

Theo must have been angered by his brother's actions. He pressed his chest more firmly into my back and forced himself deeper into the mix by roughly nibbling on my earlobe. It felt as if they were each trying to pull my head in separate directions.

Leo pulled away, ceding that particular battle. He began to jackhammer me as a way to take control again. I winced as his cock rammed against the ceiling inside of me. Theo stopped tonguing my supple earlobe. He started to thrust more quickly to match his brother's speed.

Both of them were bruising the hell out of my insides, but each ramming sensation offered an undercurrent of pleasure to offset the pain. I could feel both of their massive dicks vibrating.

Theo's chest was pressed against my back as he hugged me close, using it was leverage to push deeper. His pace was faster than anything I had experienced in any of our previous times together. His heartbeat was reverberating against my spine.

"I'm going to cum!" Theo announced, as if he had won a contest.

Leo reached down to cup his balls against his body as he hammered more quickly. He closed his eyes; I wondered if he was trying to picture some girl he had hooked up with in the past to push him to climax.

"Me too," he groaned.

My dick twitched with excitement. I was loving every moment of them competing for me, or against one another. Either way, I was into it.

"Oh, God," they both moaned at almost exactly the same time.

Hot cum began to spurt out of their cocks, flooding into me. As they pushed in and out, it enveloped their thrusting dicks. They throbbed with heat during each explosion. The sticky jizz began to drip down both of their members and out of my over-stuffed hole. I reached down and tried to wrap my hand around the base of both of their cocks at the same time; they were covered in cum.

Leo's eyes rolled back into his head as he shot his last volley; Theo rested his head against my shoulder. He was clearly exhausted from having had to make up so much ground to catch up to his twin.

Neither of them was paying me any attention; they were both in their own post-orgasmic worlds. I guided my hand to my own dick, feeling both annoyed by the fact that I was left behind in their race to the finish and happy to have been included at all. I started stroking my cock. I decided that I was going to take the lead in the last leg of my journey.

I hefted myself off of the twins' softening dicks; it took some effort since they were both still quite engorged. My hole felt relieved to no longer have to accommodate two massive members. I grabbed Theo by the scruff of his neck, causing his eyes to widen with surprise. Leo's abs shook as he let out a laugh.

I spun Theo around and gently pushed him onto his back so that he filled the space in the bed right next to his brother. He let out a yowl as his skull accidentally bumped against the headboard. His large bicep pressed into his brother's identical bicep. They looked at one another for a brief second before looking back at me.

"You both just fucked me raw," I said. "Now it's my turn to cum."

Leo seemed like he had already started thinking about what he had to do the next day. He was physically there, but not mentally engaged. Theo had a look of remorse in his eyes. I wondered if he felt bad about how he'd practically forced himself into me, or if he regretted what he had done with his brother.

I straddled them both with one leg positioned between each of their thighs. I kept scanning from one to the other. It felt so surreal to have two exact replicas of the same person right in front of me. Even their cocks were deflating at the same rate.

"Do you need me to do anything?" Theo asked.

"Put your hand of his thigh," I commanded.

Theo hesitated, looking over at Leo to see his response. He remained frozen in place.

"For fuck's sake," Leo said, lifting his brother's hand and slapping it down on his own thigh.

It made it feel more exciting. They had already crossed a major taboo together, but I had been in the middle of the action. I wanted to be able to observe from an outside perspective. I felt my nipples harden seeing that Theo's hand was just a few inches away from his brother's sticky cock.

I suddenly imagined them doing the most perverse things to one another - sucking each other's large dicks, ramming fingers into their sensitive holes, and barebacking to orgasm. It was so perverse, but it caused more pre-cum to drip from my dick down onto Theo's leg.

"Touch his cock, Theo," I moaned.

He looked at Leo. Leo looked ill at ease, but he wasn't moving away. Theo reached over and wrapped his hand around his brother's half-erect dick. Leo flinched as his twin tightened his grasp.

I kept wanking myself as I continued to direct my own private, incestuous porn. I reached down and massaged my balls with the hand that wasn't working my dick. I began to pump at a faster pace, feeling euphoric about what I was seeing.

Leo started to get harder, and Theo wasn't even doing anything to stimulate him. At most, he had created some pressure when he'd tightened his grip around the base. Leo squirmed when he realized what was happening.

"You do the same to him," I commanded Leo.

"No," he said as he averted his gaze towards the closet. "I'm not queer. I'm not touching his dick."

I realized that Leo was a classic bro type. It hadn't been Theo playing the part to perfection. Leo could believe he wasn't gay - or bi, or whatever - if he was getting sucked or doing the fucking. That was his line.

I leaned in close to Leo and whispered in his ear. I made sure to speak only loud enough so that he could hear me.

"I can tell you've wanted to get back at your brother - to make him feel like a little bitch. Here's your opportunity."

Leo looked perplexed as I pulled away; his brow was still furrowed. Theo gazed at me with question marks etched in his pupils. I removed my hand from my nuts and used it to grab Theo's dick. I teased it with my nimble fingers, using the cum to trace along the most sensitive parts. It only took a minute before he was hard again as well.

I kept stroking my and Theo's cocks. I was going faster on my own while building a steady pace with Theo's. He just sat there, not knowing how to respond. I could tell that his dick was enjoying itself though.

"You do Leo," I said to my fledgling boyfriend.

Leo didn't say anything, but I thought I saw a conflicted glimmer in his eyes. I don't think he truly wanted to be jerked off by his brother, but it allowed him a new avenue to assert dominance. Theo grimaced as he tepidly began to pump away at his brother's meat. I wondered if it felt weird to be stroking a cock identical to his own without feeling the feedback loop of stimulation.

I began to stroke Theo and myself at a faster pace. As if following my lead, Theo started doing the same to Leo. Maybe it was the novelty of it all, but it didn't take them long to rebound. After a few minutes, they were both leaking pre-cum again. Theo was openly moaning, while his brother was suppressing any outward expression of pleasure.

"I'm getting close again," Theo said.

I took that to mean that he wanted me to help him get to the finish line. I started pumping with greater fervor. I also felt myself starting to get to the point of no return. My balls were beginning to ache with anticipation.

"I'm going to cum soon too," I moaned. "I want to see you kiss his cock as I explode."

Theo shook his head 'no,' while his brother remained silent. I nodded, trying to plead with my eyes.

"Please," I whimpered.

Theo sighed with exasperation. He leaned closer to his twin's crotch. Leo smiled at me, as if we were both on the same wavelength. He mouthed the words: I'm getting close too.

It made me so fucking hot. Theo's face was right next to his brother's massive, identical cock. He positioned himself so he was staring down at the head. He slowly moved towards it and began to kiss it with his soft lips.

Leo seized on the moment; he used his right hand to press his brother's face down. Theo made a loud gagging noise as the first few inches of Leo's cock thrust into his mouth. Tears began to well up in his eyes. He tried to pull away, but Leo used his other hand to lock his brother's head into position.

"I'm cumming!" Leo shouted with glee.

Theo's eyes widened as he accepted his fate. Leo's face contorted with pleasure. The same kind of pleasure crashed against me at that very moment. I was too turned on to hold back.

"I'm cumming too," I moaned.

I heard Theo choking as his brother's nuts contracted. He was trying to swallow the hot load that was flooding into his mouth. It began to escape from the corners of his lips.

I popped to my feet, trying to make sure I didn't topple on the unstable mattress. I managed to find my positioning just in time. The first load erupted and splashed across Leo's face. His look of triumph became one of horror. He turned his head to the side and closed his eyes. He made the choice to use his hands to trap Theo rather than push me away. I shot three more viscous ropes of cum across his chest and left cheek.

As soon as I had finished, I dropped down to my knees. Theo and Leo were locked into place, as if the cum had acted as some form of sexual kryptonite. But as I looked closer, I could see that Theo was nursing on his brother's cock, trying to pull out very last drop. I wasn't sure what had caused the shift, but I was happy that he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Seeing Theo milking his twin brother with his pouty lips made my head spin. I took him in my mouth and started deep-throating him with all the energy of a coked-up porn star. In less than thirty seconds, he was erupting in my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

When I pulled away, I could see that Leo had just removed his large hands from his brother's head. Theo was wiping errant drops of semen away from the corners of his mouth. Leo was scooping gobs of cum off of his face and rubbing them onto his thigh.

As they cleaned themselves up, I thought about everything I had been through that night. I had unwittingly seduced the twin brother of the guy I had been seeing without knowing he existed; they'd battled to claim ownership of my ass hole, which had become an intense focal point in a long-standing sibling rivalry; and I had watched twins do things with one another that seemed unfathomable.

Theo and Leo were both at a loss for words. I was certain that they were going to need a lot of time to make sense of what had just happened. I was doubtful that they would ever venture into similar territory again, although I was already hoping that they would prove me wrong.

I still wanted Theo to be my boyfriend, too - even after all that. I just knew that I wanted more, too - so much more. In a way, you could even say that I wanted more of him. That, I decided, would be how I'd explain it to him.