Double Trouble, Double Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked at the hospital. She had come home and got a phone call. One of her cousins had the flu, could she come help with the kuds. She right away wanted to know if it was ok If she went. He finally got it. She was here taking care of him!

He said of course, go ahead. He gave her some money for travel and expenses. He wanted to help out. Then she was gone. He was alone again.

The massage therapist was a Russian girl, twenty one years old. She massaged his back and then she fellated him. He gave her two hundred dollars.

As she was leaving, a very pretty young girl came in and introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Gretchen, I'm Betty's friend. We were supposed to go out today. Do you know where she is?" She was concerned.

"I'm so sorry Gretchen, my granddaughter had to go help one of her cousins with a minor medical emergency. She had to leave about two hours ago. One of her cousins got the flu bad, and she needed help with the children. So she left to go help. You ok? What's the matter?

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing. Your granddaughter had recommended you for fixing my little problem." She looked at me.

"What problem? Me? I'm confused." Jack said.

"I'm a virgin. I know she is also. She wanted to uh...well, she wanted you to take our cherries. She knows in your family, you are the best according to your daughters.

"That dosen't mean I want to commit incest. Not that that would apply to you. The fact remains I'm way, way, way older than you. What would you want an old gramps like me for? There must be tons of guys out there chomping at the bit to get to you. You're beautiful."

"That's why I want you. I have nobody remotely interested in me, and you say I'm beautiful! I just saw you with that Russian whore. She's at least two years younger than me!"

Gretchen approached him with sex on her mind. She kissed him hard on the mouth. His hands automatically reached for her high firm breasts. She reached for his crotch. She found him already hard, his dick pointing straight up.

"Wait, what about birth control?" he asked.

"I'm on the pill," she said.

She got on her knees in front of him, and opened his robe. She took him in her mouth. He was four decades older than she was, but she washed his dick with her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down. She was inexperienced at sucking cock, but she was damned if she wasn't gonna try her best. His cock got very hard. He lifted her up, her mouth came off his dick with a pop.

He carried her to the nearest bedroom. He put her down and started kissing her. If he would do this despicable thing, he would do it right. He helped her out of her clothes. She lay naked on the bed, terrified, excited, tormented and horny. He licked her slit. He licked all the way to her anus. She moaned her enjoyment.

He licked her lips and parted them with his tongue. She was really getting excited now, her juices ran like a faucet. He zeroed in on her love button. She gasped. He sucked it out of her hood. Then sucked and nibbled and sucked some more until she bucked like a bronco. She was coming good. He was hard as granite.

"Are you sure you want an old washed up has been to deflower you. To take your cherry. We could stop now and do other things, like oral or anal. Tell me what YOU want."

"I want that big dick of yours in my cunt, make me a real woman! PLEASE. Don't make me beg you. I need your dick inside of me RIGHT NOW!"

He pushed forward into her cleft. She was waiting for the big pain part of this...initiation. It never came. He broke her hyman and true it stung a bit, but the wonderful feeling that she had this MAN inside her, trying to pleasure her as well as please himself. It was so exciting and felt fuckin great She could feel her climax fast approaching, it was gonna be a big one, "Fuck me, fuck me, yes, fuck me harder, I'm.. Gonna Cum. IHHHMM COMING! OHHH, OH YES! ARGHHHHH!! AHHH! OH MY GOD, YOU ARE ... IM COMING AGAIN! YESSSSS! SHIT THAT WAS GREAT."

He flipped her over and went behind her, applying lube to her asshole, he put some on himself and shoved his very hard erection into her anus. She screamed, "No! No! No! You're in my asshole! Ohmygod I can't believe... Oh yeah. No don't you dare stop. Holy shit I'm gonna cum again! Yessss. Oh! Do it! Fuck my ass! Ohhhh!" He couldn't last much longer, so he pulled out and said, "Suck my cock! Right now, in your mouth. Suck it! I'm going to cum in your mouth. Swallow every damn drop!" She did as she was told, he spurted again and again, filling her mouth with his jism. She loved it. She swallowed all his cum. She sucked on his member to make sure she didn't miss any.

They both fell back on the bed. Her eyes were shining. She looked at him and said, "You have ruined me for all other men. Nobody is ever going to top that! Thank you for making me a woman.

"You never told me why you are a virgin at twenty-three years old. What is the reason? You are incredibly beautiful, guys must be shitting themselves to get you... So what is it?"

"I'm a lesbian. Or perhaps a better term is I WAS a lesbian. Your granddaughter and I are more than just good friends."

"So now you aren't a lesbian? I'm confused again. Did you truly enjoy the sex? I hope I didn't hurt you. If I did, I apologize." Jack said.

"You not only hurt me, you hurt me good! Oh, it is a good pain. I feel wonderful. That sex was just fantastic. I want you back inside me as soon as you can. I'm so fuckin happy. Thank you. Can you kiss me? Hug me? Next time, I want you to spank me and suck on my nipples. I also want to share a secret with you. Your granddaughter wants this from you too. She's been hanging around trying to work up the courage. You are the ONLY man she wants to touch. For that matter, you are the ONLY man I want to touch too. Come on out here Betty. He knows."

Betty came out from behind the door. Gretchen asked, "Were you playing with yourself?" She was beet red. She jumped into his arms. She kissed him over and over, in fact they BOTH did. Betty had a hold of his again hard dick, and she wasn't letting go. She spun on top of him nearly kicking Gretchen in the head. She got as much of him into her mouth as she could. Her hairless pussy was on his mouth and lips.

He thought, I'm going to hell for this. As he devoured her labia with lips and tongue, he thought, two virgins in one day? I guess I'm finally deranged, all this pussy must be very wet hallucinations. She was dripping. He got up and flipped her over. He wanted to look her in the eye when he took her. He rubbed her pussy and her clit.

He put his cock in position, and shoved hard. Just like that he was in her, and she screamed, "Holy fuck! I just had an orgasm! Ohhhh. I can't believe it. It feels so, so fuckin huge! OOOH NO, I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! AAAAEEEIIIAAHHH! YESSS! OH THAT'S GREAT.

Wait, I want it up my ass too. I already lubed up, just shove that hunk of fuck meat up my shit hole. I want it so bad."

He spread her legs wide and shoved it into her sphincter. Her screaming was going to bring the police any minute now. She was actually moving back to him, forcing more dick up her rectum.

He found the angle and depth of her G spot. Five minutes of hard fuckin and she was coming, "Ohmygod, Ohmygod, I'm going to...CUM...AGAIN! YESSS, OH YEAH, YOUR DICK IS SO GOOD UP MY ASS! I'M STILL.. COMING! OHHH OHHH wow, I squirted too. I've never done that before."

She had gushed girl juices all over him, the bed, Gretchen's face. Wait! Why was Gretchen's face down there. She was licking her cunt, that's why.

He thought, I need to be in jail. I'm totally whacked out, de-flowering my lesbian granddaughter and her lesbian lover. I'm completely nuts. He said, "Before the cops come and take me away, did you enjoy it? Are both of you still full fledged lesbians?"

"Define full fledged. I love your dick. I'm going after it when ever I can. I can't speak for your granddaughter, but I guess I'm bi sexual now. But you are still the ONLY man for me." Said Gretchen.

"Yes, what she said. I agree. Damn, that is one fine penis. You have no choice now. We are your SEX SLAVES. Or... You ARE our sex slave!"

He thought, hmm. 62 years old. He had good days and bad days. This has been a pretty good day.

12