Double Trouble for Wife in Thailand

Story Info
Malaysian wife is tempted into bar whoring on her holiday.
4.5k words
4.37
17.1k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double Trouble for the Wife in Thailand

Malaysian wife is tempted into bar whoring on her holiday to Thailand with her husband. Dedicated to Sidney and his wife Rachel. If you disapprove of fiction about whoring and cheating, this story is not for you.

"Let's go to the bar," said Bambi eagerly to her new Malaysian friend. "The boys can always join us later."

"I don't know," said Rachel protesting meekly.

She flicked her hair in a nervous subconscious gesture. A cute crease appeared on her forehead.

"Maybe, we should wait for Sydney..." She ventured.

The Malaysian couple had arrived in Thailand just over two weeks ago. After 14 days quarantine in Bangkok, they had flown on to Chiang Mai, finally checking into Tim's guesthouse. This was handily situated in the Loy Kroh red-light district.

Rachel was in her early thirties and still extremely attractive. She had long black hair she liked to wear down her back, a cute little nose, smiling slanted eyes and a pair of lovely lips that always smiled provocatively other men.

Her red lipstick contracted strikingly with her delicate white porcelain skin, thought Bambi who was herself a sexy brown Thai beauty. Bambi examined her new companion with an appreciative eye. Her body was petite and well-proportionate, like Bambi's own, but breasts were surprisingly large. Bambi was sure that the customers at the bar would want to play with Rachel.

Bambi had been working at the beer bar, freelancing off and on, for some time. Like all bar girls, she enjoyed working drinking, lazing around and selling her pussy short-time to horny mongers and sexpats. Her marriage to Tim had not really changed things in the that respect. Once a bar girl, always a bar girl. She loved to drink, flirt outrageously and get a white cock in her snatch whenever she could. This Thai wife was a real slut, and she could never get enough; a fact that her husband had long since come to accept. Bambi had an insatiable sexual appetite, larger than any single man alone could satisfy. She constantly yearned and needed other men to desire her sexually and fuck her constantly. Bambi had found the beer bar an ideal place to meet horny old perverts looking to fuck young brown pussy. It never ceased to amaze her husband how his wife let complete strangers touch her intimately, kiss her all over and even play with her pussy in the bar. Without fail, she would always take them back to her room to fuck.

The only concession she had made to her husband was that she fucked most of her johns in front of him. When Tim had suggested that Rachel's husband Sydney would probably not object to his wife fucking a farang, Bambi had instantly decided to bring Rachel to the bar so that mama could turn her out. Bambi knew that she would get a commission; besides, Bambi always got a perverse thrill out of corrupting an innocent soul.

"It will be fun, don't worry," insisted Bambi, her eyes shining brightly.

She tugged her friend by the arm and smiled reassuringly, adding in an excited and sultry tone:

"You will see. We can drink and play. You will like it, I'm sure."

"But I have nothing to wear here," objected Rachel, looking down at her plain cotton dress with a frown.

"It's okay. Mama will have something for you to wear," Bambi said, dismissing the other girl's objection.

"Come," insisted Bambi pulling her like a little girl. "I need a drink and a new cock in my pussy."

Bambi laughed salaciously and the other girl blushed. She was shocked, embarrassed yet shamefully aroused; although, she would never have admitted it.

Reaching out and caressing the air in the Thai manner, Bambi waved down a tuk-tuk. The two women hurtled through the narrow streets amid the unpleasant smell of gas and street dust. The roads were fairly empty that night. COVID-19 had ravaged small businesses in spite of the absence of the pandemic per se. Two-thirds of the tourism-reliant traders had gone bankrupt already. The recalcitrant hold outs were clinging on to dear life thanks partly to expat money. The junta's strict quarantine rules and the shocking long list of travel requirements, procedures and costs had terrified even the foolhardiest of tourists, leaving the country empty of all visitors.

It was a sad sight indeed. Most of the bars in the red-light district were shuttered, a bleak reminder that COVID-19 had stolen their very source of income; the middle-aged grey-back sex tourist. Normally by 10pm, the bar hookers would be drinking, making merry, waving at tourists, smiling enticingly or cat calling to passers-by. Music would be blaring out of the bars and the streets would be full of wide-eyed mongers and street vendors. Instead, apart from Maya's place and a couple of other bars in the complex, the alley was strangely quiet. Fortunately, mama had focused her trade on regular sexpats. These clever locals had settled in Thailand to take advantage of the weather, the cheap living and the bountiful young pussy. The lighter skinned Chiang Mai sexy girls were just dying to enjoy some white meat in their hungry brown snatch. Why, a good fucking was no more expensive than a restaurant meal as those sexy sluts needed to drink cock spunk and alcohol to keep happy.

Surprisingly, there were six bar girls working there that night. Maya had been able to keep the lights on by subsidizing her business using the money sent to her monthly by her husband and two boyfriends...

"Hello, Mama. This is Rachel. She has come to visit us tonight," said Bambi introducing her new friend.

Maya smiled broadly and waied, giving the newcomer an appraising look. Her customers would be sure to appreciate the fresh meat, she thought, already selling Rachel to them in her mind. She would have her working and whoring herself in no time.

"Hello," said Rachel, smiling shyly.

The new girl's eyes lingered on Madam's falling neckline, taking in the tight thin white top and the impressively large bosom. Such vulgarity, thought Rachel, swallowing hard. She could never wear something like that, she thought.

Maya had got her female attributes supersized a few years back in an attempt to compensate her for ageing figure. She was past her sell by date, but she still tried to remain attractive.

"Welcome. I am pleased you come work here tonight. Let me get you some nicer clothes. You can't stay out here dressed for the mall. It will scare off the customers," said Maya with a laugh.

"Yes, they are here to escape their jealous wife, not meet another," added Bambi.

"But I am not working here tonight, right?" Rachel responded.

She glanced at Bambi for reassurance. Her tone anxiously high-pitched and broken.

"Of course not. We are just having some fun," said Bambi, her eyes staring innocently at her companion.

Rachel blushed. Partly relieved, she let herself be ushered into the storeroom to change. Maya had chosen a tight red dress with strategic gaps placed to reveal a lady's assets. To these slutty clothes, she had added a pair of her own hooker heels. The perfect attire for an aspiring bargirl, thought Mama, just enough to get some cocks hard.

Bambi and Maya were already laughing and drinking shots of Tequila when the girl reappeared. Maya gave her a quick look over and smiled broadly.

"That is so much better. You are dressed to make a cock hard, darling," cooed Maya.

"Hmm. I like it," agreed Bambi.

Rachel walked awkwardly and paused, embarrassed.

"I feel as if everyone is looking at me..." She protested.

"Don't be silly, all hookers look sexy," said the Madam. "Our customers will be here soon, and you can greet them with Bambi."

"Oh. I don't like younger men," remarked Rachel.

Bambi bit her lower lip to refrain from reminding her that Sydney, Rachel's husband, was actually quite young.

"Most of my customers are farangs over sixty," explained Maya proudly.

"The guy I short-timed last week was so old that he nearly died of a heart-attack when he came," said Bambi with a giggle.

The three girls all laughed.

"Really?" blurted out Rachel, shocked.

"I got very frightened. He made a very painful noise and I thought he was going to die in my pussy! It was absolutely horrible," said Bambi with a disgusted grimace.

"I hope he gave you a good tip," said Mama seriously.

+ + +

Sydney looked at his watch. It was 10.30pm already, he thought nervously. He felt a knot form in his stomach. They had gone to the mall, and he had stupidly lost track of time. His wife would be worried.

He looked over at Tim who was browsing for some pants.

"We had better get to the bar. The girls are all alone over there," he said.

After he said it, he realized that his words sounded silly. His throat was dry, and his voice came out strangled and pathetic, only serving to add to his embarrassment.

Tim looked up at him, smiled and shook his head.

"I wouldn't worry about that. I'm sure they have found some horny old farangs to buy them drinks and fondle them," said Tim.

Sydney turned pale. The fantasy of his wife playing with other men had always been a turn on. The reality, however, was quite different. Now, he felt a pang of jealousy all of a sudden. Seeing his reaction, Tony said:

"Okay. We can pay here and finish up. We will be there soon."

+ + +

"Hello, handsome man!"

Bambi smiled enticingly and waved to attract the attention of a middle-aged farang walking towards the bar. He was clean-shaven and dressed in a plain black T-shirt tucked into a pair of well-pressed jeans. His hair was thinning on top and he wore it combed back and neatly held in place with gel to try to disguise that fact. The sex tourist was in his early fifties and a little overweight, but not entirely unattractive, thought Bambi.

Rachel smiled and waved even if somewhat awkwardly. They had begun drinking Tequila shots over an hour ago, courtesy of Mama. It had not taken long for the girls to loosen up. Rachel had become quite chatty with the drink, reluctantly admitting that she loved fucking older farang guys. She had done escorting work back in the day, fucking hundreds of foreigners visiting Kuala Lumpur. She yearned for the affluent lifestyle that easy money and freedom had afforded her.

When she was drunk, Bambi became quite loud and vulgar like any other bar girl.

"I want to dance now," said Bambi pouting stubbornly.

She staggered to her feet and stumbled forward in her hooker high-heels to put on a Thai song. The music came out of the bar speakers, wailing and meowing in the most unpleasant of manners, and accompanied by a loud drum beat.

She dragged Rachel to her feet and the three girls all began to dance together, drinking and singing simultaneously. The party was getting started...

Bambi was touching Rachal shamelessly and laughing as they danced, rubbing their hot bodies against each other. Just because she fucked men did not mean that Bambi could not enjoy a slutty girl as well.

Seeing that they were ready to work, Maya had suggested that Bambi and Rachel call some new customers into the bar. The bar girl had flung herself enthusiastically into her first duty, dragging Rachel along with her to show off her sexy body to passers-by.

Now, as the older guy approached, trying to appear relaxed and disinterested, but Bambi new from experience and from his swaggering demeanor that he was there for pussy and drink.

"Buy one, get one free," she cried out, putting her arm around Rachel and pointing to the two of them. Rachel appeared shocked, but she laughed nervously, going along with Bambi as if this were a joke.

The guy stopped in his tracks, and his eyes went wide.

"Why isn't that a great offer from two sexy sluts..." he said.

"You buy me drink, darling?" Cooed Bambi, taking hold of his arm, and rubbing herself up against him. She clung onto him firmly and possessively, indicating to Rachel to act copy her.

"How can I resist such an attractive offer," said the visitor with a wide grin.

"I'm Bambi, and this is Porn," said Bambi confidently, waving towards Rachel.

Rachel raised an eyebrow, glanced at Bambi briefly before turning to smile at their new customer. She had just been assigned a bar name, she thought with mixed excitement and distaste.

"Well, hello. I'm Ned," he replied leering at the two hookers.

"Pleased to meet you," said Rachel, shaking his hand.

He gave Rachel a quizzical look, but Bambi soon distracted him, sitting him down right between their two scantily clad bodies. The Thai girl put her arm around her mark affectionately, pulling him tightly up against her warm brown flesh. Her sexy body was made for fucking, a fact that was certainly not lost on their guest. The guy was delighted by all the attention he was receiving.

"You are gorgeous," he said, looking from one girl to the other with undisguised desire.

One of the bargirls brought them their drinks, scribbled something on the guy's tab and Rachel snuggled up against him.

"You are handsome, too. Where you come from?" She asked.

"Nottingham, England," he replied. "And you?"

"I'm from Utteradit," replied Bambi before the other girl said something stupid.

"Oh, is that far?" He asked, vaguely interested.

"It is three hours," she said.

They continued to chat about the usual things, work, the bar, his holiday and other such topics. As Bambi and Rachel listened, laughed, flattered and entertained their customer, Ned built up enough courage to touch and fondle their sexy bodies. Bambi did not need much encouragement; she was all over him, stroking his arm, kissing him, playfully revealing intimate flashes of flesh to his lusty eyes. His wandering hand had quickly discovered her pantiless pussy and a finger had been thrust into her wet crotch. Bambi had been delighted. She kissed him on the lips, declaring:

"You short-time us, darling?" She whispered in his ears. "I'm sure you like..."

"Oh yes, I would like that," he replied with emotion.

Seeing the bulge in his pants, Rachel decided to sit on his lap and rub her tight butt over the hard bump in his pants. She groaned, making fucking noises, and then pleaded provocatively for Ned to come bang her. The music was blaring out now, a dull and primeval thumping rhythm made for copulation.

"Come fuck me, please, Ned..." she moaned.

Ned nearly had a heart attack. He was more than ready, thought Bambi. While the girls kept him distracted, they continued to order lady drinks. These were discretely added to his tab. The bill grew quickly, earning the girls a healthy commission.

"You can short-time us now, darling? Only 5000 baht. We come to your room?" Asked Bambi, giving him a slutty sideways look.

"Sure, hell yes!" Exclaimed the john.

Rachel, however, had other plans.

Giggling and totally drunk, the girl staggered to her feet. She was euphoric and stood there, swaying and unsteady from all the shots. Dragging Ned from his stool, she kissed lustfully him on the lips and then flopped into his arms.

"Dance with me, darling. I so horny..." She blurted out.

Grinning, he grabbed her from behind and pulled her sexy body tight against his. The monger tried to convince himself that he was acting gallantly by preventing her from falling, but deep inside his sordid little mind, he knew he just wanted to rub his hard cock against her female parts. Ned began to thrust the bulge in his pants shamelessly up and down her buttocks in rhythm to the music. It was both obscene and provocative, as if he were fucking her right there in the bar, but Rachel did not seem to mind at this point.

"You want to feel my big cock inside your pussy?" He said to her, shouting to be heard above the blaring music.

Rachel knew that she shouldn't do it, but her pussy was just so moist at the idea of fucking another man. Without even a moment's thought for her husband's feelings or her marriage vows, driven by lust, the bad influence of her promiscuous friend and by too much drink, she gave in to temptation.

"I want to go and fuck!" Said Rachel, eyes wide with drink and desire.

+ + +

Sidney felt uncomfortable, anxious and excited as they approached the bar where they were supposed to meet Bambi and his loving wife, Rachel. On the way, they had been cat-called and intercepted by one little hooker after another, intent on enticing them into their bar for a drink and a fuck. With COVID-19, these girls were quite desperate to ply their trade and stave off starvation. It was pathetic, really. They had firmly but politely refused each offer.

"Maya owns these three bars," said Tim.

Sydney searched for his wife among the hookers and punters. He frowned, unable to spot her. Seeing his expression, Tim shrugged and commented:

"She has probably changed her dress and make-up. Hard to spot one sexy hooker from another... Maybe she is in the bathroom. Let me have a word with Maya."

There must be a rational explanation, thought Sidney, but a little voice inside him was screaming with alarm. The reality was that he was only partly reassured. The visitor felt a knot already forming in stomach. Wanting to believe his friend, though, he followed him into the bar.

Maya greeted them enthusiastically, but Sidney was not in the mood for pleasantries.

"Have you seen my wife, Rachel?" He blurted out impatiently.

Maya paused, looked at him calmly and smiled, saying:

"Yes, darling. They go with customer for short-time. Not worry, they come back soon."

Sidney went pale and nearly fainted. He was overcome by a tsunami of grief, jealousy and anxiety.

"Oh my god!" He gasped in dawning horror.

Tim put his arm on his friends shoulder.

"Are you alright?" He asked with concern.

"No, I'm not," said Sidney, unable to mask his anger.

My wife had betrayed him, he thought bitterly. The pain was unbearable.

+ + +

"Come here. Give me your cunt, you lovely whore," said Ned gruffly, grabbing at Rachel's tits.

She giggled, pretended to fight him off, but kissed him on the lips as he fondled her pussy. Ned grunted with satisfaction and glanced down at his crotch: Bambi was already sucking and slurping his big cock and the sensation was absolutely incredible. Seeing these half-naked whores fawning over him in this cheap hotel room was such a turn on, he thought.

His cock was gorged and stiff from the Thai girl's intensive sucking, and he was ready for some action. He needed brown pussy.

"Kneel down on the bed. That's right get down on all fours for me," he told the drunken hookers.

They obeyed with submissive docility, kneeling side by side in front of him, their sexy rumps sticking up in the air. Ned stroked his cock as he looked down at their lovely curves. The two lovely pink and brown pussies were beckoning him to enter their private folds. They lay bare and exposed to his gaze, their female parts open obscenely like two flowers waiting to be penetrated. A lusty smile appeared on the monger's face.

"I'm going to fuck you both, lovelies," he grunted as he knelt down on the bed behind them.

Bambi glanced back, frowning at her customer.

"You have your condoms, darling?" she asked with concern.

"Nah, I did not have time to buy them. Don't worry. I will give you both a good tip," he replied dismissively.

Rachel looked at Bambi in panic, but the Thai girl nodded reluctantly at her. What would her husband think? A little late, the Malaysian wife was unexpectedly worried about her husband. At the same time, she was still unable to think in that cloud of euphoric alcoholic permissiveness. Had she remembered to take her pill?

It was too late for such considerations. Ned had already positioned his swollen cockhead up against the moist crack of her seemingly chaste vaginal lips. Bambi glanced back in time to see him pull Rachel bottom into his crotch. His thick unsheathed manhood sank into her moist snatch like a knife into warm butter. She let out a groan of pleasure as he thrust his thick cock between her labia, and then deep into her soaked pussy, stretching her tight Asian cunt in a way her Malaysian husband never could.

12