Double Trouble for Wife in Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her firmly by the hips, he began to shag her from behind, fucking her unceremoniously like a dog. It was a rough, hard and fast fucking borne out of lust and desire, not the gentle movements of a lover. He screwed Rachel like the whore she always had been at heart, using her pussy to pleasure himself without regard for her desires. His cock thrust at her repeatedly. He panted with the effort, shagging her quickly, thrusting at her warm and moist pussy, making her moan with pleasure. After a few moments, he pulled out and stuck his sticky cock into Bambi, penetrating her from the rear. Grabbing her by the hips, he gave her the same treatment. As he jabbed his hard cock at her over and over again, Bambi let out a series of small guttural cries. They were whimpers of pleasure and excitement. The little bitch always enjoyed salacious pleasure when her pussy was being fucked by some stranger. Her small tight hole was incredibly creamed and lubricated by this rough treatment. Her female cuntal muscles clung on desperately to the white cock violating her marital depths.

After a few minutes, Ned switched to Rachel, and then after that back to Bambi once more, going from one pussy to the next, indifferently fucking and using these hoes as they had been intended. He was doing Rachel again for the third time now. The Asian wife jammed her eyelids shut, threw her head back and opened her mouth to let out a deep guttural groan of satisfaction on the third round of fucking. She found herself floating in a cloud of pure carnal bliss. Rachel had forgotten how good it felt to be fucked vigorously and used like a whore. Now, she felt her cuntal muscles tightening and spasming hard as she came on her customer's thrusting cock.

"That's right. Cum on my cock, bitch..." The guy moaned.

He grunted with lust and continued to ram her hard as she climaxed uncontrollably on his manhood.

"Now it's your turn ladies," said Ned unexpectedly pulling out of Rachel's-soaked snatch. He was feeling a little exhausted from effort.

He lay back on the bed and relaxed while the two bar hookers quickly climbed onto him like monkeys. Bambi mounted astride of his face and sat there squashing her well-fucked cunt against his mouth while Rachel sat astride of their customer's cock. Now that she was fucking, she wanted to enjoy it for as long as she could.

The guy began to lick at Bambi's dirty pussy where he had been fucking her just moments before. Her juices were mixed in with his and Rachel's cum... Bambi smiled with pleasure and satisfaction. She had the guy just where she wanted him. She held his head firmly, and began to press down, smothering him in the warm wet intimate folds of her flesh. He gasped, his eyes went wide, as he licked desperately at her snatch, his cock bucking wildly into Rachel who had him pinned down and was sitting astride of his hard tool. Exhilarated, the Malaysian thrust at his cock, riding it hard and fast. She was excited beyond belief.

"Make him cum in your hand," instructed Bambi with a mischievous and slutty grin.

The other girl suddenly stopped and climbed off of him. The elderly whore monger groaned with surprise and frustration, but Bambi ground her pussy over his face to distract him until he could feel Rachel's hand on his painful erection. Sidney's wife started to wank it while Ned thrust his hips gratefully at her fist. It was both a relief and a frustration as he had originally intended to come inside one of the hooker's pussies.

Rachel pumped his cock as Bambi rubbed her pussy over his mouth. It was an amazing sensation that if you have never experienced, you have never lived. Bambi looked down at her customer and smirked as he licked, gasped desperately for air and thrust his cock in and out of the other girl's hand. Rachel was pumping his dick fast now, so Bambi pressed down mercilessly on his face. His eyes went wide with fear and surprise. He let out a strangled and muffled groan, and then squirted hard in the girl's hand. His cum shot into the air onto Rachel's face and covered her hand, landing squarely on her wedding ring.

Rachel let out a yelp of excitement and surprise. She smiled sluttishly and giggled with glee. She simply loved Thailand, she thought happily.

+ + +

As the minutes turned into hours, Sidney progressively shriveled into the seat of his hard wooden bar couch. His wife was fucking another man. The thought was both thrillingly intoxicating and absolutely inconceivable. However, even though his cock was stiff in his pants, the fact gnawed away at him, making him sick and nauseated with jealousy. Some old white trash of a guy was probably thrusting his thick dirty cock up her cunt and he had little doubt that Rachel would be enjoying it.

He also felt angry with Bambi for leading her astray as well as at himself for leaving her alone in a bar full of sexpats looking to fuck young pussy. He wondered briefly whether he could ever understand or forgive her. After all, it was just the once.

"Here they are," said Tim.

Sidney looked up. The girls approached, smiling. Seeing his wife dressed like a bar hooker sent a renewed rush of excitement, anger and jealousy through his entire body. His cock stiffened, but he purposefully ignored the aching pain in his pants.

Rachel appeared tired. Her husband noticed that her make-up was spoiled and her dress creased. There was no doubt that she had been fucking, he thought, and a lump formed in his throat. She kissed him briefly, avoiding his eyes.

"Where have you been?" He blurted out.

"We did short-time," replied Bambi for the other girl, shrugging indifferently.

"What?!" He exclaimed gruffly.

"We have been fucking farang," said Rachel, looking at her husband provocatively.

She was neither ashamed nor repentant.

"How could you cheat on me like that!" Cried out Sidney in anguish.

"Cheat on you?" Replied Rachel, shaking her head with astonishment. "What do you mean? I have been working as an escort since before we met!"

Her husband's jaw dropped, stunned and horrified as the grim reality of her words slowly sank in.

12