Double Trouble Pt. 03: Chastity Trio

Story Info
Wife’s away, gf will play, taking charge of chastity man.
4.6k words
4.3
9.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only a fantasy, as with most stories here. There is infidelity, chastity and denial, and a small bit of cuckoldry. Do not expect reality...practice safe sex, and if it appears to be a "don't try this at home" circumstance, don't. I appreciate constructive comments and ratings, they indicate whether a story should continue. If you do not enjoy the subject matter, save your time.

It would be helpful to read previous chapters, as I do not try to re-tell the story.

Robert felt as if he were an adolescent again, being dropped off by one of his divorced parents for visitation. Little Bobby had been fortunate. His parents had split amicably, and in fact had gotten along famously as exes sharing custody of a child.

His wife Mary Ann and his girlfriend Judith stood just inside the doorway to Judith's apartment. Robert had a suitcase and some clothes on hangars he was carrying.

His wife swatted his butt playfully, "Go and put your things away while the adults talk, honey. Then come back and give mommy a goodbye kiss."

He knew she was just chiding him. Both women were quite obviously in charge. But both also loved him, were devoted to him, and showed him respect when not playing.

He looked questioningly at his girlfriend. He had never stayed here long-term before.

Judith considered for a moment. "I have the master closet filled up, so put your clothes in the guest bedroom. But put your toiletries in the master bathroom...you will be sleeping with me unless we have a guest."

The implication of that was apparent. If one of Judith's other lovers visited, he would be displaced temporarily. He did not begrudge her having other lovers...he went home to his wife, after all. And there had never been any intent to leave his wife and marry Judith.

Being present when another boyfriend visited was a new wrinkle, though. Would she involve him? Since they were not monogamous, would that make him a cuckold? Or just another lover? He guessed he couldn't be a co-equal lover if he was locked up and the other guy got to cum.

His reverie was interrupted by the voices of "his women." Just like his parents all those years ago, they were discussing him as if he were not present.

Mary Ann advised when his last full cleaning had been. No, she had not let him cum in the month since they had both rocked his world. He had been prostate milked once. Judith should milk him occasionally. Of course it was up to Judith, but she would prefer Robert not be permitted an orgasm until she got back. Should be a month, but it depended on her mom's recovery. It could be two or three.

Judith, who worked with Robert, shared the latest gossip from work. She also thought his improved focus at work since his chastisement had him in line for a promotion, which she was encouraging clandestinely with the bosses.

Mary Ann had a suggestion. She knew Judith would want to stay in the apartment during the week since it was only a couple blocks from work. But if she wanted, they were welcome to use the house on the weekends. That way the house would get checked on, and she could have Robert grill for her, use the pool, etc.

Judith liked that idea, although she planned to take him hiking and exploring in the mountains one weekend. It was a pastime they both enjoyed, but had never been able to do together because they had never had a solo weekend together before.

Mary Ann thought that was wonderful, "Exercise the hell out of him."

Robert came back into the room, looking amused and perplexed at the same time. Both women looked at him and said "what?" in unison.

He smiled. "Just listening to the both of you talk like best buddies, plotting things. Here I am with a wife and a girlfriend who aren't trying to kill each other...both have all the sex they want while I have none...I think I'm living in the Twilight Zone..."

Mary Ann walked over and kissed him. She kissed him with the same passion she had on their wedding night. It reminded him how much he was going to miss her.

Then she pushed him down to his knees so he could kiss her nether lips goodbye also. As he tongued her sex, she reminded him to be a good boy for Judith. She had better not get any reports about him misbehaving.

She used her thighs to press him back until he was leaning back. He considered whether to prop himself up by placing his palms on the floor, but then chose to grip both sides of her buttocks tightly in his hands for support. Her tight ass certainly felt better than the floor.

Mary Ann grasped his hair firmly in her fingers and pulled his face fully into her snatch. He lashed her clit with his tongue, sucked it and her labia into his mouth and savored her taste.

His cock throbbed inside it's high security prison. He groaned in frustration and pleasure.

When she came, she fucked his face with her sex until she came again.

Catching her breath, she assisted him to his feet. "I love you, babe...I am going to miss your magic tongue." She kissed him briefly, then slipped out the door.

Even though he was nude except for his chastity belt, he stepped out into the hallway and watched her swinging butt til she disappeared.

He turned around to find Judith behind him. She pulled his lips to hers, and kissed him deeply, savoring the taste of his wife's pussy on his mouth. "I always wondered how she tasted."

Then she pressed him back to his knees, leaned back against the wall in the hallway next to her door, and pulled his face into her moist, highly aroused sex, her skirt raised.

"Quickly, Robert. We are not going back inside until you make me cum too."

Intensely aware that he was completely nude except for his cage, he bypassed the usual formalities and attacked her clit with a passion. Which is what she wanted...watching her sorority sister climax twice on his tongue had gotten her far beyond the need for foreplay.

Judith's full, wet bush, her plump nether lips and her taste never failed to arouse him. As he savored her and her reactions to his ministrations, he groaned. Partly due to the pleasure he got from her pleasure, partly because his shaft was trying desperately to become erect, pressing hard against the inside of it's prison...the pressure also pulling his balls tight. His moans into her sex aroused her all the more because she understood their source.

She pulled him more tightly to her as she shuddered through her orgasm, soaking his face. As her fluids dripped down his chin and onto his chest, his cock throbbed, ejecting a glob of pre-cum which felt to him like a ball bearing forcing itself through his urethra before it dripped onto his thigh. He groaned again.

Judith was elated as they settled into a domestic routine which did not include him going home every day. She still had no desire to be married, but enjoyed having him around. Not just the cunnilingus on demand; she genuinely enjoyed his company. She liked to cook, but creating a culinary masterpiece for one was boring. Now she had someone to share it with more than occasionally. And someone to help clean up, in more ways than one!

The next week they found themselves cuddled on the couch, watching some of their favorite series TV. She was wearing a very thin, wispy pair of pajama shorts and a white "wife beater" tank top which accentuated her large mocha colored breasts. He wore only his chastity belt, which had been in place since his arrival. She held him cradled in her cleavage, her arms wrapped around him.

As they watched, she began to almost absent-mindedly trace her fingertips lightly across his skin. First he felt goose bumps, then his manhood responded. He tried to focus on the show, but her caresses had the undivided attention of his penis. It soon pressed against the interior of the cage in a vain attempt to become erect, seeping. Instinctively, he raised his hips in an unconscious effort to get contact on his manhood. He moaned, "mmmpphh..."

Still watching the program, she slapped his abdomen with her hand, "Be still. Hush."

She made those commands difficult to obey as she lackadaisically twisted his nipples.

She could tell he was desperately trying not to gyrate his hips. "Focus on the show...I'm gonna quiz you when it's over. I don't want you to miss anything."

Strangely, that helped. His manhood still strained, but he relaxed as he concentrated on the TV.

When their shows were over Judith directed him to the shower, "Time for a cleaning before bed."

She unlocked his chastity belt, removing the hot pink padlock from the back. She then directed him to bathe himself while she watched to ensure he did not masturbate. Of course his cock immediately became fully, gloriously erect.

It felt wonderful.

His erection really was well shaped...the head was larger than the shaft. But...while he was not small, he was not large either.

She unintentionally thought out loud, "Damn. I really, really NEED some dick..."

Robert's manhood pulsed and he looked at her hopefully.

She tittered...lovingly, without malice, "Oh, I'm sorry, honey. REAL dick, not your little white boy thingie. Now, it's time to lock you back up so we can go to bed. We have work in the morning."

She reached over and switched the shower to freezing cold water to dampen his ardor.

He spooned her as they slept. When the alarm went off in the morning, she guided him beneath the covers for her morning orgasm. She could get used to this.

Mid morning, Judith strolled into Robert's office. She flashed the beautiful smile which had first stolen his heart. When she leaned across his desk, her cleavage nearly spilled out of the tan, lacy peasant blouse she wore. He could just barely see her dark areola peaking out at him.

Without saying anything, she pushed the speaker button on his desk phone, and effortlessly dialed a number upside down from memory.

"Good morning, this is Joe."

She affected her sensual voice, not speaking too loudly, "Hiya, Joe...how would you like to have dinner...and me, Friday?"

There was no hesitation, "Absofuckinglutely, what time?"

"My apartment at about two. That'll give us time to play before my roommate cooks us some steak while you're giving me some beef...I'm really hungry."

Once done with the call, she looked around to make sure nobody was looking. She leaned further over and kissed him. "Love you, baby. I just had to have that dick before we go hiking Saturday."

She looked down at the wet spot on his trousers, giggled, and sashayed out of his office.

The world was spinning for Robert. So much had happened and there were so many changes. He was happy, very happy. At the same time it felt strange being away from Mary Ann for this long. Being in a relationship while she was hundreds of miles away. Even though this had been at her insistence.

Judith and Robert had still kept their relationship private at work. But now that the trio were out in the open with each other, Judith cared less and less about "getting caught."

They had both put in to take the next week off. They had not told anyone they were going to disappear into the mountains...together...but there were sideways glances and "right.." The more astute office gossips had long since detected the familiarity between the two.

As they walked home together that afternoon, she was excited. "We should get our gear packed tonight, so we can leave first thing Saturday morning! I can't wait for us to get away!"

As she put her arm in his, he answered back teasingly, "Well, you know, we could leave Friday afternoon and get a jump on things..."

She gave better than she got. laughing, "Oh, I plan to get jumped, alright. I want to be good and relaxed on our trip, so Joe's gonna fuck all the sexual tension out of me. I'd hate to be the one all needy and pathetic next week..."

Friday afternoon Robert left the office at 5 PM as usual. Judith had taken off at noon.

When Robert walked into the apartment, he could hear the sounds of sex coming from the master bedroom, and could smell her arousal. His member tried in vain to become erect.

On the kitchen counter he found a note. It read simply: Strip. Cook. Do not interrupt.

He stripped off his clothing and placed it in the guest bedroom. He had become comfortable being nude in the apartment, and at his wife's house, but that was gone with another male present. Now he was quite apprehensive.

As he prepared their meal he was serenaded with varying sounds...from soft moans and sighs to orgasmic shrieks, and the headboard banging against the wall.

He knew he had no right to be jealous, but he was nonetheless. As he prepared the steaks, baked potatoes and green beans, his shaft pressed against the inside of the chastity cage because he could not help envisioning Judith's magnificent body being ravaged by "Joe."

He was sipping on a whiskey trying to calm himself when the doorbell rang. Looking through the peephole, he observed two police officers, both female. One was large and buff, the other petite and maybe smoking hot under that uniform. Bullet proof vests and uniforms were not exactly complimentary.

Oh, shit.

The buff one reached up and banged on the door with force, "Police! Open up!"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

He knew waiting would only escalate the situation. It would take too long to get dressed, Judith had been clear about male nudity in her home, and he envisioned the splintered door banging open with a kick. So hesitantly, he unlocked the door and opened it just a crack, peeking out as he hid behind it.

"H-hello?"

The smaller blonde took the lead, less forceful than her partner. Good cop, bad cop?

"Hi, I'm Officer Love, and this is Officer Gunn. We received a complaint of a woman screaming and possibly being assaulted in this apartment."

"Everything is okay..."

Just then Judith cried out. Unfortunately, it was not a blatantly obvious erotic sound.

Anger flashed in Gunn's countenance, "Open the fucking door before I lay you out."

Robert turned another shade of red and backed away from the door. Gunn pushed it open and both officers were greeted with the sight of a well toned, attractive man, completely nude except for a belt around his waist which secured a stainless steel penis shaped tube where his genitals should be. They could not tell how big his manhood was, because the tube was only about two inches long. His balls were exposed, though, and they were swollen and discolored. He had obviously been locked up for some time.

Love whispered, "Holy shit."

Gunn agreed, "Right?"

Robert wanted to run and hide, but he was also overwhelmingly aroused by the humiliation. His cock throbbed in it's tiny prison, pulsed, and a stream of pre-cum flowed out and dripped to the floor below. He groaned in frustration and embarrassment.

Just then the three of them heard Judith again, "Oh god! Oh, fuck yes I love your dick! Auuugghh!"

The headboard was slamming repeatedly against the wall.

Robert could see both officers flush with sensuality. At least he was not the only one uncomfortable.

They stepped inside. "Who else is in here, sir?"

"My...my girlfriend...and...I don't know the guy she's with..."

Love spoke kindly, "Your girlfriend? Look...it seems obvious...but in possible domestic violence situations, policy requires us to speak to everyone to make sure everyone is safe. You need to ask them to step out here, or we'll have to go in there."

Robert sighed. He knew this would not go well for him, regardless.

He nodded, then walked to the entrance to the master bedroom.

"Uh...Judith? Can ya'll come out here for a minute?"

"I told you...unggghh...ohhh...not to...fuuuuck...interrupt..."

"I'm sorry, it's important..."

"Fuck. You are gonna pay for this."

Gunn actually squirmed as Judith stepped into the main room, still nude. The officers were both awed...she was a goddess...her mocha flesh moist with perspiration, hickies on her perfect breasts. She was obviously perturbed, and did not seem flustered in the least to see the officers. Unbeknownst to the others in the room, this had happened before.

Soon a male stepped out behind her. A tall, incredibly muscular Latin lover, also nude. Protruding from between his legs was a swollen, very long and very thick erection with a huge flared head. He too had a sheen of perspiration, but was not out of breath at all, despite the sounds they had heard.

Both officers whispered in unison, "Fuuuck me."

Joe did flush with embarrassment. Then his gaze fell on Robert, who he had not seen before. When he saw the chastity device which he could never fit into, he gasped, "fuck!"

There was a long silence, then Judith smiled that big toothy heart melting smile. "I apologize officers, as you can see, I am not being abused...he's just fucking ME..."

It took a moment for the officers to regain their composure as both the men's penises bounced...one uselessly.

Gunn nodded to Robert, "What about you toots, are YOU being abused?"

"No, ma'am...not really..."

Judith spoke again, "Not yet. But if you get any more reports of a woman screaming, it will be him, not me. He was told not to interrupt."

Love answered, "In his defense, we didn't give him a choice."

Judith smiled again, "I know."

The officers excused themselves, moving toward the door. Love could not help stealing glances at the incredible phallus.

Judith looked at it too. "Joe...you're missing an opportunity. Give the officer your number."

She turned back to Love, "He not mine, honey," indicating Robert, "HE is."

Love blushed furiously as Joe walked over and handed her his number which he had written down. That monster was so hard and so close...those rippling muscles beckoned her. She was soaked and wanted so badly to touch it.

Gunn gently pulled Love toward the hallway, "Come on partner...back to work."

Once they were gone, Judith asked, "How long for dinner?"

Robert checked. "Maybe half an hour, ma'am."

"Well, get to it, honey."

Judith leaned over the center island in the kitchen, so she could watch Robert work. She wriggled her butt at Joe. "Let's make him watch, Joe. Give me your cum."

Robert couldn't see, but he could hear her sighing softly as she was slowly filled with meat. Soon she was moaning and grasping the opposite side of the counter tightly as the tempo increased.

Robert glanced over and saw her breasts pressed down against the granite, her mouth agape in ecstasy. Then she was crying out in orgasmic relief.

"Now, Joe...I love how you can hold off forever, but...NOW."

Joe pressed firmly to her ass and bellowed as he shared an orgasm with her. He seemed to cum for over a minute, then slowly stroked into her and did it again.

The lovers remained there, holding each other in post orgasmic bliss, as Robert set a table for three.

"Your dinner is ready, ma'am...hot and fresh."

"Mmmm, thank you honey."

Once she and Joe were seated at the table, Judith pointed imperiously beneath the table, "Your meal is ready too, honey. Hot and fresh."

Joe was mortified, but also fascinated as Robert crawled obediently under the table, between Judith's thighs, and they all began to eat.

Joe was really perplexed to know this guy was tonguing his jizz from Judith. He had been so busy at work that he hadn't cum for a couple weeks before today. His ejaculate had been very voluminous.

He looked at Judith and mouthed his question silently, "Is he gay?"

She shot down his attempt at discretion, "No, he is not gay...he is very straight. He just loves me and wants to make me happy. And this...mmm...makes me happy."

"Wow...he must love you." Joe took a bite of his steak, "Oh, wow, this is REALLY good! You're a good cook, Robert."

A muffled thank you came from under the table.

After a few minutes, Judith tapped Robert on the shoulder, "I think you got it, honey. Come join us before your other dinner gets cold."

12